After the Hard Times Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers

"If you and Emily should marry we could combine the farms when her father passes away. Or even if he gets too old to work his land any longer. It would be for your children, my grandchildren; think of them."

"But, Mom, I don't want to give you up."

"We'll find a way, Jack. Love always will. Besides, it's not like you'd be marrying her tomorrow. You just want to find out how she feels about you."

"Okay, Mom, but she'll have to show some interest before I do anything."

Actually Jack's emotions were mixed. He loved his mother. The sex with her was great. Admittedly it was his only experience except for his jerk off sessions. But Emily was a good looking girl. And she had seemed pretty friendly at the dance. So had Sally, he thought she was quite pretty too. He would probably like to make love with either of them. Would his mother approve? She sounded like she would with Emily at least. What she said about the farms was true, maybe a little greedy; but it was a good idea. That was reason enough to pick Emily over Sally.

All that rushed through his mind in mere moments.

"Jack," Carol Ann said softly, her hand rested on his. "We need to think of the future. If hard times come again we must be prepared."

"Okay, Mom. We'll see what happens."

Chapter 3

They dressed up just a little for dinner at their neighbor's. Not their Sunday clothes but the best they had next to them. The second best clothing was admittedly a bit worn. There had been hard times after all.

They drove the pickup to their neighbor's place. All three of them were on the porch to greet them when they drove into the yard. They were invited in with enthusiastic greetings. They all sat in the living room. Trudy offered drinks. The women all chose wine, but Roger and Jack decided on whiskey. Jack asked for a weak drink. He really hadn't much experience with liquor and didn't want to overdo.

The drink Trudy gave him was a little weaker than the one she gave her husband. Actually there was just as much whiskey in it, with more water to make it taste weaker.

The conversation covered many topics, mostly local. The subject of whether the drought had ended came up and, getting away from the local scene, what Roosevelt was doing to help farmers.

Trudy announced that she had to check on dinner. Carol Ann said she'd help. Trudy told Roger that they needed wood for the stove. Her aim was to leave Emily and Jack alone together.

Emily smiled at Jack. "Would you like to go for a walk before dinner, Jack?"

Jack agreed and they went out through the front door. "Let's go back by the pasture," Emily said. "We have some calves I like to watch."

Some trees cut them off from sight of the house, Emily took his arm.

"I really enjoyed myself at the dance, Jack." Her voice was just a bit husky.

"I did too," was Jack's reply. He was feeling shy.

They walked a little further in silence. Emily thought that she would need to take the lead; take him in hand.

"Jack, I wanted you to dance with me more. But Sally kept after you."

"I'm sorry, Emily,"

"Can I tell you something?" She continued.

"I guess so."

"I wanted you to kiss me... I still want you to kiss me."

They stopped. Emily put her arms around his neck and lifted her face to him. Instinct took over. Instinct and what he had learned from his mother. His lips met hers. The first kiss was soft, tentative.

The next she pushed her tongue into his mouth. He was startled at first but recovered and returned the kiss. Their tongues danced and the kisses became hotter.

They moved to a nearby tree to sit on the grass under it. He held her in his arms as she told him how she had always been attracted to him.

"You never knew it did you, Jack? You never paid any attention until the dance."

"I didn't know, Emily. And even if I had known you've got to remember times were hard."

"I know, Jack. Believe me they were for us too."

She took his hand and brought it to her breast. She kissed him again and laid her head on his shoulder. She smiled and wondered how things were going with her mom and dad. Her part seemed to be working. She would give them the two, or three hours they thought they needed.

******

Roger brought a load of wood into the kitchen to put in the wood box next to the stove. He sat at the table, the ladies joined him. Trudy poured herself and Carol Ann another glass of wine. Roger poured himself another whiskey, but didn't drink any of it. Trudy didn't drink any of her wine either, but Carol Ann did.

Trudy poured her another glass and thought the time was right. They didn't want Carol Ann drunk, just relaxed.

"Carol Ann," Trudy began. "What would you think about joining our families together?"

"It might be a good idea," Carol Ann responded. "But it will depend on Jack and Emily, won't it?"

"No," Roger put in. "It will depend on you and Jack, mainly you."

Carol Ann looked confused.

"Come with me," Trudy told her.

She stood and Carol Ann rose to join her. Trudy led her to the main bedroom and shut the door. She stood close to Carol Ann and put her hands on her friend's shoulders.

"I want to show you something, Carol Ann; and tell you something too."

Carol Ann waited for her friend to say more.

"We know you and your son are lovers, Carol Ann. We are too. Roger and I and Emily are lovers like you and Jack."

Carol Ann paled when Trudy said she knew her secret; hers and Jack's. She tried to deny it, but her words weren't very convincing and she knew it.

"Didn't you hear me, Carol Ann? I told you Roger and I are lovers with Emily too." Trudy was speaking earnestly.

It sunk in then.

"Do you remember the time we kissed, Carol Ann? So we could find out what it would feel like to kiss a boy. You never forgot that, did you; I didn't. We didn't go further, but neither of us forgot.

"That's why I was willing when Roger and I became lovers with Emily. It was to be love as a family, not just a second wife for Roger. When Emily and I kissed it was like that kiss between you and I. It awakened memories and desires. That's why you're ready too. It's your desire. It's what you've always wanted, secretly maybe, buried maybe, but there waiting."

Trudy drew Carol Ann close. Carol Ann was a little befuddled by the wine. Far from inebriated, though. She was just tipsy enough to allow her inhibitions to relax. Besides Trudy was her friend, her very best friend.

So when Trudy brought her lips to Carol Ann's she responded. Responded with memories of that day long past when they had kissed as teenaged girls. Their arms were around each other. Their lips mashed. Their tongues danced and twisted around each other.

They parted, Carol Ann drew a deep breath. Trudy, was more composed, but she felt excited. She would succeed with her conquest, she knew it.

Trudy took her friends hand. She led her to the bed, they sat on the side of it, close. They kissed again. Trudy fondled Carol Ann's breast. Carol Ann returned the gesture. Their kisses were becoming wet, open mouthed mindless.

Carol Ann had no question in her mind, not any longer. Those long ago memories came roaring back. When Trudy opened the buttons on her dress she helped. She let the dress slide from her shoulders to expose the black bra she had bought with Jack in mind and the black panties with the little skirt.

She worked at the buttons of Trudy's dress next. Her fingers fumbled a little and Trudy took over. Carol Ann stood and let her dress fall to the floor. She pushed her panties over her hips, they joined her dress on the floor. She stepped out of both. She watched as Trudy did the same. Bras followed the panties to the pile of clothing. They fell on the bed together with wild kisses and fondling of tits and pussies.

Trudy was the experienced one, she took the lead. She kissed her way down Carol Ann's body, her tits, her navel, her mons and pubes. Her tongue licked at the juices flowing from Carol Ann's ready pussy. Her tongue slid between the labia. She heard a gasp of delight from her friend.

She pressed Carol Ann's head, urging her toward her own pussy. Carol Ann was willing. She let Trudy guide her to the wet and fragrant pussy awaiting her. Trudy's musky bouquet was a delight to her senses. She didn't delay but opened her mouth to cover her friend's vulva. Carol Ann may never have eaten a woman's cunt, but her own had been eaten many times. She knew what she liked and tried to do the same for Trudy.

The room was soon redolent with the scent of woman cum, the juices of lust and desire. Gasps and moans filled the air. Roger waiting in the living room smiled at the sound.

They came together and both came yet again. They separated for hot kisses and to tell each other how wonderful it was.

"Let me get Roger," Trudy said.

"No, I can't," Carol Ann told her.

"Yes you can, Darling. We need to be complete."

"No, Trudy, I really can't. I have to think of Jack."

"Honey," Trudy's words were soft. "Emily is seducing Jack right now. He'll be converted by the time he gets back."

In a way Carol Ann was crushed. Would she lose the love of her son? Would Emily steal him away take his body for her own?

Trudy sensed her turmoil. "We'll all be together, Darling. We'll have our choice of men, and women too. It will be wonderful, you'll see."

Carol Ann was silent, she was thinking. The effects of the wine were still affecting her, her thoughts slightly befuddled. She had always thought Trudy had made a good catch. Then too, Trudy had told her once when they were exchanging confidences that Roger was a good lover. She didn't divulge any details other than that she had taught him how to eat her pussy and that he liked her to suck him. Carol Ann, of course, had told her about her and her husband discovering the pleasures of oral sex.

"We'll have a threesome, he won't penetrate you if you don't want. He can send you to heaven with his mouth and tongue. We know, Emily and I."

Trudy kissed her again. She stood and went to the door to call Roger in. Roger undressed and joined them on the bed. Carol Ann was between him and Trudy. Both exchanged kisses with her. They all fondled each other; tits and pussies and cocks. She responded to both, her pussy flowed with lust.

Roger took Carol Ann's shoulders and guided her to straddle his chest. He grasped her hips and brought her pussy to his face. He licked and sucked at her wet heat. Carol Ann responded with gasps of wonder and delight. She was aware of Trudy behind her straddling her husband and impaling her pussy on his rock hard dick. Trudy held Carol Ann from behind and caressed her friends breasts. She tweaked the nipples and Carol Ann leaned back into her embrace. She turned her head to kiss Trudy. The kisses turned hot as Roger brought Carol Ann to an orgasm. Trudy came, too, with her friend. Roger's cock filled her nicely.

"Let's change places," Trudy said in Carol Ann's ear.

Carol Ann was consumed by lust. She didn't even think of refusing. Trudy lifted herself off Roger's cock. She swung her leg over and rolled off his body. Carol Ann moved back and felt Roger's hard dick against the folds of her pussy. She grasped him and guided him into her heat. Now it was Carol Ann whose arms were around Trudy caressing her boobs. She kissed the back of Trudy's neck and smiled at the soft moan from Trudy. Roger was familiar with his wife and how she liked him to eat her pussy. He brought her quickly to an orgasm. Carol Ann quickly joined Trudy with the gasps and cries of women cumming.

It was then that Roger, with a pussy muffled cry of "Oh my God," poured his cum into Carol Ann's eager cunt.

They collapsed onto the bed as Roger softened. It wasn't long, though, before Trudy indicated a desire to eat Carol Ann's pussy. She laid between her friend's splayed thighs. She licked and sucked the delightful blend of Carol Ann's nectar and her husband's cum from Carol Ann's sweet cunt.

They were replete then. At least for the moment.

******

Jack and Emily laid together on the grass. Jack's shoes and pants were off. Emily's bodice was open, her bra pushed down and her tits freed. Her dress bunched around her hips and her panties thrown to the side. They were kissing with wet open mouths, exchanging the cums each had sucked from the other.

It had started with mild petting, but quickly ascended to hot sex play. When he had sucked her tit she had gasped, then moaned with pleasure. She held his head like a baby suckling as he sucked and nibbled at her nipples.

When his hand went under her skirt she objected, but not too strenuously, not enough to scare him off. She let him feel her pussy through her panties, let him feel the wetness flowing from her.

She stopped him when he pushed the gore of her panties aside and slid his finger into her cunt.

She pushed him back. "No, Jack, don't be in a rush."

"I'm sorry, Emily," he really wasn't.

"Jack, let's talk for a minute. I need to tell you something."

"Okay."

"I made myself a promise, Jack. I promised I would be a virgin on my wedding day."

Jack looked crestfallen at her words.

"But we can do other things, Jack."

She pulled him back close to her. They started over with his hand on her tits, she would give Mom and Dad all the time they needed, and enjoy herself too.

The next time Jack's hand ventured under her dress she let him push her panties aside and slide a finger into her pussy.

"Only a little ways, Jack. Play with me here." She directed his hand to her clit.

She was soon gasping with the pleasure of orgasms. Her hand fondled his cock through his pants. She fumbled with his belt buckle trying to get it open. Jack tried to help with his free hand, but had to pull his finger out of her pussy and use both hands.

"Take them off," she said in sultry tones.

He kicked his shoes off and pushed the pants down his legs. He threw them aside and turned back to a waiting Emily. She had looked at his hard cock as he bared himself. She licked her lips in anticipation. He had a nice dick, about the same size as her father. It would be nice when she got it in her mouth. She lifted the hem of her dress to let him see her panties.

"You can take mine off if you want to." Still with those sultry tones.

Jack grasped the waist band and slid them over her hips as she lifted her butt to help. Her pussy was exposed for him. It was lovely to his biased eye. Her labia, swollen with desire. Her pubic hair, like a wild thatch crowning the wonderful sight like a halo.

They fell back into each other's arms. She caressed his cock, his balls. He went back to her clit to bring her to another orgasm. She gasped with pleasure as she came and her cumming sent a thrill through Jack's body. His cock was hard and throbbing. She grasped it to feel the pulsations and his heat.

She pushed him back again.

"Jack, there is something else we can do," She tried to sound hesitant and bashful. It was too soon to let him know how experienced she was.

"I heard about it from one of the other girls."

He held her and she laid her head on his shoulder. His embrace was meant to comfort her, to sooth her shyness.

"Jack, some of the girls talk about using their mouths with their boyfriends. On each other's private parts."

"Would you like that, Emily," he asked softly. He was thrilled by what she had said, but he wanted to be careful not to scare her.

"I don't know. The girls who told me about it say they like it, and their boyfriends do too. Would you like it, Jack?"

"I think I would if it made you feel good, Emily."

"I'd like to find out," she said shyly.

She put her back against the tree and opened her thighs wider for him. All the time trying to act shy. Jack didn't hesitate. He didn't want to give her a chance to change her mind.

He laid between her thighs and licked the juices from the lips of her wet pussy. He slid his tongue into her, into the hot red inner pussy. He did all the things his mother had taught him. He brought her quickly to her first orgasm. She squealed as the sensations of cumming ripped through her body.

She was ecstatic, he was so good. Carol Ann had taught him well. She caressed his head as he brought her to another orgasm. She wanted his cock, she wanted to feel him in her wet mouth.

"Jack, let me do it to you," she gasped.

He lifted his head from her pussy.

"Jack, that was so wonderful. I'm so excited. Let me do it for you, it's only fair."

She hugged herself to show him how pleased she was. She really was pleased. Things were going so well. Jack, too, was pleased. She was offering to suck him, to give him a blowjob.

She slid down from the tree to lie next to him. They kissed with wild, wet kisses. She kissed her way down his body to his cock; she let her lips slide over it. It felt so good to her, warm and throbbing; just like her father's.

She let her lips and tongue pleasure him. He wouldn't be able to hold himself back very long, she knew that. Not after all the petting they had done. She was delighted when she heard his moans of enjoyment. When he gasped as she cupped his balls in her hand. She wasn't trying to act inexperienced, not now, she loved to suck cock. She loved it too much to pretend otherwise.

She felt his cum surging from his balls. She heard him gasping as the electric thrills of cumming ripped through his body, through his cock as his cum exploded into her mouth.

She tasted it, she felt its warmth, its creamy goodness; she savored it. She looked up at him. Cum was running from the corner of her mouth, dribbling down her chin. Jack found the sight erotic. He was thrilled at what she had given him.

Emily swallowed the cum in her mouth. She scooted back up so they could kiss. She was pleased that he wasn't averse to kissing after they had eaten each other's cum.

They laid together, holding each other tight. They whispered endearments, but were careful not to mention love, not yet. They told each other of their excitement, of their contentment and fulfillment.

Emily decided it was time to go. She would have liked to spend a little more time with Jack, but she wanted to get back to see how things had gone with their parents.

"We need to go soon," she said. "Dinner will be ready and our folks will be wondering where we are." She laughed softly.

Jack agreed. They dressed and walked, hand in hand back towards the house.

"Jack," she said as they walked together. "I think our folks will have a surprise for you when we get back. A very nice surprise."

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Still nice waiting on next part a 5

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
enjoying this series

i wish i could vote - its 5 stars!! looking forward to the next chapter

calibammacalibammaover 6 years ago
This is where you ruined the story

This is where you ruined the story. Putting another man in the son's mother pussy! Now I must go find a better story. No one should get mom but the son.

Olddog13Olddog13over 7 years ago
Great set of stories

I can hardly wait for Emily to lose her virginity to Jack so her Dad can fuck her too.

However, I thought one of the group would have thought about anal by now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Great pace, very well written.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Big Tits, Tight Fit His Mom can't decide what to wear, so they just fuck instead.in Incest/Taboo
Gondola Ride with Mom What's a career-motivated mother to do?in Incest/Taboo
Quarantined with Mom Cruise ship disaster leads to mother & son encounter.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories