After the Hard Times Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers

"On my tits," she moaned. "On my face. Cum on my face,"

Her words were enough for Jack. He released her tits, his hand stroked his cock again. It didn't take long. His cum surged from him to gush onto her face. Another spurt, onto her tits. She squeezed them together to feel the creamy heat coating them. Yet another jet hit her face again.

He knelt back as he softened. She used her fingers to scoop his cum from her breasts and bring it to her mouth. She offered him a couple of her coated fingers. He accepted them and licked them clean. He rolled off her. They laid together feeding each other his cum as they scooped it up on their fingers.

"That was exciting," Jack told her.

"It was, Darling,"

He was hard again when they had cleaned her of his cum. She straddled him and rode him long and hard. She came often before he felt the electric thrills embracing his body. Until his cum surged to fill her cunt.

******

The following night she went to stay with Roger while Trudy and Emily came to stay with Jack. They had rested and bathed during the day to prepare themselves for new partners that evening.

Carol Ann hadn't been totally open with Jack. She had found Roger to be a skilled lover, one who gave her great satisfaction. Although she had been truthful when she told Jack he was first in her life, she was looking forward to her time with Roger; almost as much as her times with Jack. She had to admit that Trudy and Emily excited her too. She didn't think it could get any better for her. Carol Ann had found a new thrill in loving women, and being loved in return. Her orgasms were great and she even found herself cumming when one of the other ladies would cum for her. But tonight she wanted cock, Roger's hard cock.

******

Jack watched fascinated as Trudy and Emily ate each other's pussies.

"Let Mom and I warm each other up," Emily had told him.

They ate each other's snatches and changed position often. Mother on top; daughter on top. Jack watched, entranced. He sat in a chair and fondled his hard cock. The scents of their juices, their musk; the view, the wonderful erotic vista of mother and daughter eating each other's hot cunts. Blood pounded into his hard cock. It was almost painful in its throbbing need.

The women separated and Trudy held up her arms for him. She clasped him close when he came to her. She caressed his throbbing cock.

"Did you like watching Emily and I?" she asked in a sultry voice. "Roger does."

"It was exciting," Jack gasped.

Both women laughed happily. They enjoyed eating each other and were happy to learn that Jack would enjoy it too.

"We'll show you how to enjoy both of us at the same time; and how we'll both enjoy you," she continued in that same husky tone.

There was a reason that Trudy and Emily were with him that night. Two reasons actually. They were far more experienced with threesomes than Carol Ann; Jack's experience was nil. That was the obvious one, the other was left unsaid. It was the fact that Carol Ann wanted a night with Roger alone, to suck his hard cock, to feel it filling her pussy and to have her eager pussy eaten by him.

Trudy rolled Jack onto his back. Both women fondled his cock, licked it, kissed it and let their mouths engulf it briefly. Emily straddled him first. She rubbed her flowing cunt on his face and anointed him with her fragrant juices. Trudy straddled his loins and guided hit pulsating shaft into her hot, wet snatch. She impaled herself with a sigh of pleasure.

Jack wasn't going to last long, Trudy knew it, but she was so hot that she came almost as soon as she felt his cock fill her. Indeed, just as they had told him the ladies had warmed each other up, and in a thoroughly enjoyable manner.

Emily, too, came quickly. Jack was treated to the wonderful experience of two women cumming on him at the same time. Emily's juices were flowing over his face. He exulted in the slick feel of them, in their lovely and erotic bouquet. He sucked her essences in and let them slide around in his mouth, much like his mother and Trudy had done with his cum. The thrills overcame him; his hot, slick cum gushed into Trudy's hot, wet cunt.

They rested until he was ready again. It didn't take long. Then it was Trudy's turn to sit on his face. Emily laid between his spayed thighs and took his newly hard cock deep into her wet mouth. It was so hard, the throbbing pulse felt so good on her lips and tongue. She could hardly wait until they were married so she could be fucked, not just by Jack, by Daddy too. She wanted so much to feel her empty pussy filled by a hard cock and both Jack and Daddy were big enough and got hard enough to fuel her fantasies.

Jack had a repeat of his session with Emily, Trudy's juices flowed less than her daughter's, but she was much tastier to Jack. Her juices melded with the cum Jack had filled her pussy with. To him it was a lovely blend. Even if her flow was less it was still copious. Jack opened his mouth and covered her vulva in order to catch her nectar, to savor it and drink it like a fine wine.

He ate her pussy until he felt the stirrings in his loin. Emily's fingers were dancing in the crack of his ass bringing him to a climatic orgasm. He exploded into her skillful mouth with enough creamy cum to surprise her. She reveled in its goodness and rolled it around in her mouth. Her mother sensing that Jack had cum reached her hand back to her. Emily grasped it and Trudy pulled her gently up to herself for a kiss. Even as she was cumming again on Jack's face she and Emily exchanged hot kisses and hot cum.

She was replete and lifted her pussy from Jack's face. Emily leaned down to kiss him as soon as her mother was out of the way. The kiss was open mouthed and wet, still with traces of his cum.

They rested again; slept in fact. The morning sun woke them.

They got up and stirred the fire up to heat water for coffee. Trips were made to the privy and the pump for water.

There was more to teach Jack, but they wouldn't get to all of it that day. They didn't want to, there was too much pleasure to come to rush things. They had coffee and Emily cooked breakfast, she wanted to show Jack that she would be a good wife in more ways than the bedroom.

Emily helped with the chores too. She took care of the milking and gathered the eggs. Jack was impressed, and pleased. He carried wood to the kitchen and filled the stove reservoir with water. Two buckets of water he left on the counter next to the sink.

Trudy cleaned up the breakfast dishes and the sink while the younger ones took care of their jobs.

It was back to the bedroom when they were caught up.

They taught Jack how to make a circle of love. That's what Trudy and her family called it. Trudy took Jack's cock into her wet mouth. Emily buried her face in her mother's pussy while Jack ate Emily's sweet snatch. The circle was another first for Jack, he found it to be an exhilarating experience. The room was soon redolent with the scents of hot loving and filled with the sounds of carnal enjoyment. They changed places so that Jack was eating Trudy's cunt and Trudy feasted on her daughter's pussy, Emily was sucking hard at Jack's cock.

Emily had been taught well, by her mother and father, on how to give a blowjob. Yes, her mother had participated in the lessons. She used her skills now on Jack, some she hadn't used when she had sucked his cock in the pasture. She liked to suck cock. The feel of a hot, pulsating dick in her mouth was a real thrill. She was cumming from her mother eating her pussy as she sucked at Jack's dick and was even further aroused by the sounds of Trudy's orgasmic joy.

Trudy was in her own world. One she enjoyed immensely. A man was eating her pussy, she was sucking and licking at a pussy in turn. There was only herself and her pleasures in her mind, the pleasures of orgasms chasing each other through her aroused body.

Jack was lovingly brought to the point of cumming by Emily's skills. Yes, she did think of love as she brought him to that point. He was not only the man who would take her virginity, he had demonstrated his sexual abilities with her mother. With her too, for that matter. He had shown skill and willingness when he ate her pussy. Willingness to adapt, to please her.

Emily had always thought well of Jack. She had been disappointed when he had left school and she did not see as much of him. She was happy to be marrying him; if she didn't love him now she would. She would love him and be a good wife to him. She would do her best to please him, as he pleased her. Of course there was Dad and Mom too, but right then she was with Jack and he was the man in her thoughts.

She reveled in the feel of his warm cum filling her mouth. She sucked him dry and lifted her head from his softened cock. She pushed her mother gently away from her pussy and turned to her for a kiss that let his cum flow between them

Trudy accepted the kiss with the love it was meant to show. The love and the union between them all. They both kissed Jack too, he responded to the fondness that seemed to be growing among them. It was new to them all, this feeling of affection. It was more than just sexual, although that may have been its source.

They laid together with sweet embraces and soft kisses. Jack with a warm, naked woman on each side of him. They would have to get up again soon, Roger would be bringing Carol Ann home.

Emily giggled. "I just remembered, Jack and I were supposed to go see the preacher today."

"I forgot too," said a slightly embarrassed Jack.

"Well you have lots of time for that," Trudy told them. "Tomorrow, or the next day will do as well."

******

When Roger drove into the yard, with a very satisfied Carol Ann sitting close to him, his wife, daughter and Jack were sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee. They, too, had a very satisfied look about them. Roger did too, by the way.

They all had coffee together. Emily would be leaving with her father. Trudy would be staying another night with Jack and Carol Ann. It wasn't mentioned but both of the older women thought that Jack, and his mother too, could use a little more coaching about threesomes. Carol Ann had found herself thrilled with three way sex, she wanted more. Carol Ann and Trudy were wanting another encounter too. Their time together at Trudy's had only whetted their appetite for each other. So it would be a great day, and night, for the women.

All of them sat and chatted for almost an hour. The atmosphere was friendly, Roger and Jack were getting along well together. As Roger and Emily were preparing to leave Roger watched with approval as Emily kissed Jack with warmth. Emily took the initiative because Jack was still a little shy about kissing her in front of her father. Both mothers watched with approval too. They made new arrangements for Jack to pick up Emily the next day to visit the preacher.

Roger's pickup hadn't left the yard yet when Trudy stood and moved behind Carol Ann's chair. Her arms went over the shoulders of the seated woman to fondle her breasts. She leaned down to nuzzle her neck and ears.

Carol Ann reacted with a satisfied sigh and her hands covered Trudy's on her breasts. Jack enjoyed the sight. He found himself greatly aroused at the vision, or even the thought, of the two women making love.

"Let's go to the bedroom," Trudy spoke softly in Carol Ann's ear. She turned to Jack.

"You too, Jack Honey."

The women went hand in hand, Jack followed. He wasn't sure what was happening, but he was excited by it. He sat in the only chair in the bedroom. It was fairly comfortable with upholstered seat and arms. It had been bought in better times and Carol Ann treasured it. It had been one of her few comforts during the worst of the times.

Trudy led Carol Ann to the bed. She dropped to her knees and pushed the hem of her friends dress up to expose her panties. Panties that were wet in the crotch from anticipation.

Carol Ann held the hem of the dress while Trudy grasped the waist of her panties and pulled them down over her hips. They slid to the floor; Trudy took them from Carol Ann's feet. Trudy rubbed her face against Carol Ann's mons. Carol Ann sank to the edge of the bed and opened her legs to her friend. Trudy looked up at her.

"I want his cum," she said. "And I want to prepare you for your son, for our man, our lover."

Hot words to Carol Ann's ears. Her hands on Trudy's head guided her to her wet and eager pussy. Her legs clasped Trudy's body. She held her close, close to her greedy cunt.

Jack watched and slowly stroked his hardening cock. He opened his pants and pushed them down his legs. He took them off since they would only be in the way.

Carol Ann gasped as orgasms tore through her body. Trudy was experienced at eating cunt, she had much practice with Emily. She brought her friend to the point that Carol Ann's orgasms were almost continuous.

The scents of lady cum permeated the room, Jack inhaled it and fondled his cock. He stood and moved to the bed. Trudy looked up at him. She briefly pulled back from the pussy she was eating to smile up at him. She nodded and motioned with her head toward the bed. Carol Ann was lying back with her eyes closed as she reveled in Trudy's attentions.

He knelt on the bed next to his mother's head. Her eyes were closed, her head back, her body quivering in the grip of an intense orgasm. He gently turned her head toward him, toward the hard cock facing her; the hard cock that she saw as her eyes opened.

She didn't hesitate. Her warm mouth engulfed her son's throbbing hardness as more orgasms sang in her body, in her every cell.

Suck and be sucked. It was like a dream to Carol Ann. The heat of her son's cock in her mouth. The wet sucking and licking from her friend at her pussy. It was all so wonderful.

Jack's cum flooded her mouth. She delighted in its warm slickness as another orgasm rolled through her. Her mouth slackened as her attention was diverted; cum leaked from her mouth to dribble onto her chin.

Carol Ann could take no more. She pleaded with Trudy to stop, and pressed her head back when there was no immediate response.

"That was wonderful, Trudy," she managed to gasp out.

Jack, kneeling at her head, thought it wonderful too.

Trudy stayed where she was for a few minutes. Her head rested against Carol Ann's thigh as she savored the tastes in her mouth. Tastes of cum and juices, wonderful. Her husband's and her best friend's cum blended together. She felt a pleasant shiver of delight pass through herself.

Carol Ann lazily reached up for Jack. She pulled his head down to her for an open mouthed kiss. A kiss that let his cum flow between them.

Trudy stirred and stood. She went to the kitchen and returned with a basin of warm water. She knelt again between Carol Ann's still lewdly splayed legs she dipped a cloth into the water and gently washed her friend's pussy and the surrounding area. She made sure that Carol Ann's bush was clean. She stood again and held a hand out to a supine Carol Ann.

"One more thing to do, Honey," she said as she tugged at the other woman's hand. "And you'll be ready for your son."

Carol Ann knew what Trudy meant, they had discussed when they had been at Trudy's. Jack had watched as she had done it for herself the first time she had needed it.

With knees weak from orgasmic overload she went to her closet and got a box down from the shelf. She and Trudy went to the kitchen; Jack followed, curious. He knew what was in the box, but he wondered what Trudy had meant by getting her ready for him.

The women took Carol Ann's douche bag from the box, poured warm water into it and added a little vinegar. Carol Ann squatted over a wash basin and pushed the nozzle into her pussy as Trudy held the bag up. It was an inelegant sight, but Jack found it captivating and arousing. He realized then that the women had been cleaning his mother's pussy of Roger's cum. He could eat her now without another man's seed in her. He knew without asking that they would do the same for Roger. It gave him a warm feeling to know that they would be careful about it.

It was back to the bedroom after that. Both women still wore dresses. Jack left his pants off, he still wore his shirt. They all rested together on the bed. All three were sexually satisfied, for the present. They had experienced very enjoyable and fulfilling loving. They were content just being close to each other.

Trudy woke first, with a feeling of hunger. It was past lunch time. She nudged Carol Ann to wake her too. They went to the kitchen to fix themselves, and Jack, a lunch. They made coffee first and sat at the table together.

They were quite frank about their enjoyment of sex with each other.

"I never thought I would be so excited over sex with another woman," Carol Ann said at one point.

"It excites me too, Dear," responded Trudy. "Even if it's only you and I thrills fill me. It's even better when a man is involved too."

"I found that out," Carol Ann laughed.

"We still have a few things to teach Jack," Trudy continued. "I have a treat for you too, if you want it."

Carol Ann looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"I still have Jack's seed in me. Although he did take some of it for himself. It's there for you, My Love."

They got Jack up and to the table. A cup of coffee got him alert and he started on his sandwich. They sat on either side of Jack as he ate the sandwich they had made for him. Neither could keep their hands off him. Giggling, they lifted their dresses to give him a tantalizing view of their lush bushes and wet pussies. They opened the buttons of their bodices and showed him their tits. Carol Ann was wearing the fancy bra she had put on for her visit with Roger. Jack and Trudy had disposed of hers the day before.

They led him to the bedroom, his cock hard and ready. They were quite frank about what they planned.

"You'll learn more about how to love two women," said Trudy.

"And how two women can love you," added his mother.

The women let their dresses slide to the floor. Trudy opened the clasps of Carol Ann's bra, it joined the dresses. There was no resting this time when they all laid on the bed together. All three were horny and ready. Hot kisses and caresses were exchanged. Trudy, with her head propped up against a pillow at the head of the bed, opened her thighs to Carol Ann. Carol Ann was soon lying on her belly between them licking at the juices of Trudy's sweet pussy, She could indeed taste her son's cum, just as Trudy had told her.

Carol Ann pulled her knees under her to lift her butt; she presented herself for Jack. Jack, even as horny as he was, was uncertain what to do.

Trudy watched, "Take her from behind," she told him in a husky tone.

Carol Ann lifted her face from her friend's snatch to look back at her son. He seemed to be getting the idea, she reached under herself to his hard cock between her legs and guided him into her greedy cunt.

It was heavenly to Jack, to the women too. He thrust hard into his mother as she avidly licked and sucked at the pussy of her friend.

Trudy's body sang with the thrills of having her pussy eaten. It was exciting to watch it all happen. She eyed Carol Ann's face buried at her wet pussy. Carol Ann's eyes were rolled up to watch her in turn; to watch the lustful expressions on the other woman's face.

Trudy's gaze met Jack's over his mother's bare back. He was thrusting hard into Carol Ann and bringing her to multiple orgasms. Orgasms that made Carol Ann eat Trudy's pussy with ever more enthusiasm, her tongue licking frantically, her lips sucking at Trudy's hard clit. Orgasms that caused her to cry out in exultant joy, cries muffled by the soft folds of the cunt she was eating.

Trudy held Jack's eyes and salaciously licked her lips, she lifted her breasts to him. She seductively kneaded them and tweaked her hard nipples. She too was cumming. Carol Ann was sending her to ever higher planes of carnal joy. It was the look of pure lustful pleasure on her face that captivated Jack.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers