After the Hard Times Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers

Jack came with a cry of triumph. His cum flooded his mother's pussy. His cock sang, his whole body sang from the wonderful rush of a glorious orgasm.

He softened and moved back. Trudy held Carol Ann close for a few more minutes. Carol Ann stayed willingly until Trudy indicated she was replete. They parted then and both kissed Jack with wet, hot kisses.

"Are you getting the idea now, Jack?" Trudy asked him. She looked at Carol Ann to include her in the question too. "Do you see how much enjoyment can be had with two of us as partners for sex?"

"I think I'm getting the idea," replied Jack.

"I am too," Carol Ann added.

"Just use your imagination, you will have some wonderful times." Trudy advised them.

It was time for another rest, then dinner. It was sandwiches again. There had been no time, or inclination, to prepare a meal.

After dinner Trudy rode Jack cowgirl style while his mother straddled him in front of her and gave him her cunt to eat.

In the morning, after a quick toilet, Carol Ann ate Jack's cum from her friend's pussy. She brought Trudy to shuddering orgasms.

"You're getting so good at that," Trudy told Carol Ann when she had finished.

"I like it," said Carol Ann quietly. Jack didn't hear her remark.

Trudy douched as Carol Ann had done. Once again Jack found the scene erotic.

Trudy kissed Carol Ann as she prepared to leave. Jack drove her home. Emily was dressed and waiting for him. She and her father greeted him warmly. Roger hugged his wife and kissed her. Trudy and Emily hugged.

"You look good, Mom."

"Thank you, Dear."

Jack and Emily drove into town. They went straight to the preacher's home next to the church. They explained that they wanted to get married soon. They made sure the preacher knew that it wasn't an emergency.

The preacher was thrilled. It was a small village and the hard times had caused many marriages to be delayed, or even cancelled. He was excited that this attractive young couple, obviously in love, had decided to join in wedded bliss. He called his wife to join him in congratulating them.

A definite date wasn't set, but it was decided the wedding would take place between a month and six weeks later. The happy couple drove back to Jack's farm. Emily sat close to him and held his arm.

Emily stayed the night with Jack and his mother. Jack and Carol Ann practiced their newfound threesome skills. Emily retained her virginity, but it was a close thing.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Life down on the farm

I remember staying with my Aunt and Uncle at their Oklahoma farm back in the 50's when I was very young. It was a hard life but there was lots of love, not the same as in the story, but being dirt poor doesn't mean people can't be happy with life. I'm glad for the happy ending with the great sex. Thanks for a wonderful and sexy story.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
Again

I wish I could vote - it’s a 5 star story. Jack, carol ann are well developed characters. Hopefully Emily becomes a little bigger in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed your descriptive style

The way you describe the cunt eating, blowjobs and anal play is exactly how I like to fantasize about incest.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01 Gary knocks his mom up.in Incest/Taboo
Quarantined with Mom Cruise ship disaster leads to mother & son encounter.in Incest/Taboo
First Year After Ch. 01 Mom and Son Cope with Dad's Death.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories