After the Hard Times Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers

Plans were expanded on. With winter setting in it was time to work on the farm equipment. They had been lucky the past year, but money was still tight and if anything broke down it would be a major expense they could ill afford.

The next week Emily moved most of her things to her new home. Trudy brought some of her clothes along too. Carol Ann took some of her clothing to Trudy and Roger's.

They were settling in to a routine. They tried to be sure everyone got all the sex they wanted.

It was a couple of months later that Emily announced she thought she was pregnant. A trip to the doctor confirmed her suspicion. It was only a couple of months afterwards that Trudy was pronounced pregnant too. Both Roger and Jack were excited at the prospect of fatherhood. They neither knew nor cared very much who the father was. They would accept them as their own.

Chapter 6, Ten Years Later

It was an anniversary of sorts, of the day that the families first united. As that other day had been it was a balmy fall day. The intervening years had been mostly good ones.

It was early afternoon. The adults sat on the porch of their joint home and watched the children playing in their yard. Trudy's son Bret with Emily's son John Jr. and her three daughters. The youngest, Mary, was three. The other two Emily Jean and Ann were two and four years older. Both boys were nine.

The talk turned to memories of the ten years they had been together. They laughed when Carol Ann said it was lucky she hadn't gotten pregnant as Trudy had. That would have been hard to explain to their neighbors.

From the start the combined farms had been successful. Government programs helped a lot. After three years they were well off enough to build a house. The bank was happy to loan them what they needed. They sited it, on a rise of ground, close to the boundary of the two farms. Electricity was coming their way. So they wired the house and installed piping and bathrooms. The first year they had to carry buckets of water to flush the toilets, but once the power lines reached them it was like paradise to them. The house was built somewhat along the lines of a duplex. It was two stories with large master bedrooms on either side with smaller bedrooms for children in the center. There were more bedrooms downstairs. Each of the women had their own smaller bedroom for times they might like to be by themselves. Or maybe for a little girl fun between a couple of them, sometimes all three. The men were each ensconced in one of the master bedrooms. Kitchen and dining facilities, the living room too, were common areas. They lived quite happily as one family.

The war began when Pearl Harbor was bombed. Jack tried to enlist, but they wouldn't take him. He was the father of two by then and a farmer besides. An occupation that was often considered essential to the war effort.

The war years were profitable for them. They bought more land and equipment to farm it. They planned to send both of their sons to the state university to study agriculture. They had plans to expand the combined farms even further. They wanted the family ready for the future.

******

Emily giggled at a thought that passed through her mind. She was sitting facing her father and husband. She lifted the hem of her dress to let them see her bare pussy. The children were far enough away that they wouldn't see her, she was turned away from them anyway. The united family was surprisingly prudish in many ways. They were careful to keep their sex lives hidden from the children and went to church regularly.

"Do you remember that first day, Jack honey? Out in the pasture by the big tree."

Jack did remember and he remembered going to bed with Trudy that same night.

Neither of the older women were wearing panties either. All three, however, were wearing garter belts and nylons. They too lifted the hems of their dresses to let the scents of their lust free. It was like an aphrodisiac to the men. Truth be told the scents of pussy had a similar effect on the ladies.

"I'll never forget that day either," Carol Ann told them all.

"Nor will Roger and I," Trudy added.

By mutual agreement they stood and went inside. They had several hours before they had to start dinner, most of the preliminary work was done. The boys would watch out for their sisters.

Carol Ann went with Roger to one of the master bedrooms Jack, Trudy and Emily to the other. Roger was getting a little older, but he could usually preform quite well. Even if he couldn't get it up he still was an expert at eating the women's pussies. They would make him cum, even when he couldn't get completely hard, with blowjobs and handjobs. Most nights Roger was happy with only one woman, but he still enjoyed watching two of the ladies making love. The women, all three of them, still enjoyed their times with Roger. They wanted to keep him sexually active; they took the 'use it or lose it' idea to heart. That night Carol Ann was happy to be alone with him, she planned to make the most of his abilities.

Jack and the other women went to the other master bedroom. The women left their dresses on but opened the buttons on the front. They both wore bras, they helped each other slide the dresses off their shoulders so they could remove their bras and free their tits. They fondled each other and exchanged wet kisses as Jack disrobed. He lay on the bed his hard cock erect and waiting for them. They joined him with smiles and soft laughter. Over the years they had learned the things each liked, the sex was almost always exciting.

Trudy sat on the edge of the bed, she laid back on it. Emily lay so that she could exchange kisses with her mother; so they could suck and nibble at each other's tits. Jack slid off the bed to kneel between Trudy's thighs, his face buried in her hot, wet and fragrant pussy. Mother and daughter exchanged wild wet kisses. They sucked and bit each other's breasts and caressed their plumpness.

Trudy came with cries of carnal joy. Emily, in turn, let her legs fall of the side of the bed and Jack turned his attention to her flowing pussy. He brought his wife to a series of intense orgasms before he stood and presented his hard cock to them.

They drew him down onto the bed. He fucked Emily from behind while she ate her mother's savory pussy. He filled his wife's belly with his cum as both the women were cumming with glorious orgasms.

He fucked his wife's face as her mother laid between her splayed thighs and ate her juicy cunt. After a rest he did the same for Trudy. Her daughter happily ate her pussy while Trudy took him deep into her wet mouth. He pulled out of her mouth, though, to let his cum spew over her face and tits. She squealed with delight as his warm, creamy cum coated her flesh.

They had to get up, at least the ladies did. It was time to get dinner ready. Jack rested a while then joined them and Roger. They had a fine meal and after some after dinner talk put the children to bed. There was the usual squabble with the two boys who thought they were old enough to stay up later.

After dinner they all showered. Emily and Trudy with Roger; Carol Ann with Jack. Normally they wouldn't have changed partners, but it was a celebration after all.

Jack was quite relaxed and content. His mother almost so, but not quite. Roger hadn't been able to get really hard. They had satisfied each other by licking and sucking and making each other cum, but Carol Ann's pussy felt empty. She let Jack know her desires.

Mother and son went to bed together. She sat on Jack's face while her he ate her beautiful pussy and let her juices flow onto his face. She slid back along his body and impaled herself on his hard shaft. She leaned forward to lick her juices from his face, to kiss mindlessly, to feed him her tits. They came together gloriously.

They laid together on the bed their sweaty bodies close together. They talked about how good their life was.

"I'm glad we made the decision to become lovers, Jack," Carol Ann told her son. "I'm even gladder we let Roger, Trudy and Emily seduce us."

"I'm happy too, Mom. It's been a wonderful ten years."

"And more wonderful years to come, Sweetheart."

******

They're still there, still a loving, incestuous grouping. The Clan, as they call themselves, has expanded to include three other small families. They have become, by far, the largest landowners in the county.

Oh yes, they stumbled upon the Merged Families society. Well really it was the MF Society that found them. They, the society, knew the signs to look for. After a period of cautious evaluation the society had approached them. The Clan is quite active now in society affairs and well regarded.

Life is good.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
5 stars

great story. love the family relationship and the "merger". well told, pretty sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

7stars! lol. Loved the characters and the story. Thanks for your time and imagination.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Read 'em all and enjoyed it!

Some sweet...savory tales! Thanks!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01 Gary knocks his mom up.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
My Mom, My Secretary Having my Mom as my secretary changes everything.in Incest/Taboo
Housewife, Mother & Slut Mom becomes her son's office slut.in Incest/Taboo
Boobs n Boners The tale of a very horny sonn, and an equally horny mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories