After the Joke

Story Info
A new wife finds out what kind of man she marries.
2.2k words
4.11
31.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick background for this one...

I heard this joke once and then a while later I dreamed about it again, only it continued on after the punch line. So I then decided to write a story about it and this is what I got. I Hope you like it.

Joke first.

************

Jill lived in a small western town and just married a local ranch owner by the name of William. She really did not know too much about the William except that she loved him at first site. So after the wedding he brought Jill over to her new horse that he gave her and that she was going to ride home.

The horse was beautiful and she thought it was the best horse in the world. She put her foot in the stirrup and jumped up on the horse. As soon as she did the horse turned around and tried to bite her. Before she could assure the rancher, who saw this, that she was OK he came up to the horse, pulled his face close and said in a steady non-threatening voice, "That's one." With that he then patted the horse's head and turned to mount his own.

Jill just watched this in awe. She was sure that he was going to be furious, but his tender understanding actions just made her love him all that more. She thought how good of a husband he will be.

So off they went to her new home. After a short while she tried to spur the horse to speed it up. All of the sudden her horse started to jump and dance around and then tried to bite her again. She pulled up and started to dismount, but the William came up, grabbed the horses bridle, and jumped off his horse. Sure that he was going to be furious she held her breath.

Then he put his hand on the horse, spoke softly, and calmed the horse down. Then he once again got his head up close to the horse's head, looked him in the eyes, and said, "That's two." Then he patted the horse again, turned and smiled to his new wife, and went back to mount his horse.

What did that mean? Two... two what? But she was still so impressed that he did not even raise his voice. Not any sign of being angry or upset. He just showed this level of kindness and understanding she could not believe. Even she was getting a little upset at the horse. She looked at the back of him and felt that she was the luckiest woman in the world. Once again she started to ride. The horse seemed much calmer then before and responded very well.

In the distance she could see the lights of a large house. They approached the stable and she tried to dismount to lead the horse into the stall. As soon as she got one leg swung over, the horse darted forward causing her to fall to the dirt. The horse then turned around and this time did manage to bite her. She screamed out and quickly backed away from the horse. The William got off his horse bent down and made sure his wife was OK and helped her up and then calmly walked over to the horse. He got up to the horse looked him in the eyes and said, "That's three." He then took out his gun and shot the horse between the eyes.

Jill was speechless. After she got her wits back together she walked over to him and yelled at him, "What the hell did you do that for?!? It was just a spirited horse and would have come around if you gave it a chance. What kind of monster are you?"

He put his gun away, stepped up and kissed her on the cheek and said to her, "That's one."

****************

Later that night Jill's mind was still on today's events. First the wedding in the town, then the trip home, the killing of the horse, then being taken inside and made love to by her new husband. He was loving and gentile with her, and so unlike the monster she knew was still inside. It was far from her first time, but it was her first time as a wife. The overall experience was nothing memorable, just nice. Despite all of that what was still lingering in her mind the most was those two words. "That's one." Surely he did not think of her as a beast. He would not shoot her if she crossed his line two more times. He just couldn't. I am his wife after all.

Back before today's events, Jill had planned to make William a great dinner that first night. It was not much, being that they did not have much around, but she still felt it was important. Perhaps it was just being distracted, or perhaps she was trying too hard, or perhaps she was just not used to this stove and pans, but by the black smoke rolling out of the kitchen she knew that this special dinner was far from what she was hoping for.

He came running into the kitchen and helped get the smoking pans out of the house and opened to doors to try and clear out the house. With red eyes from the smoke and from the tears of frustration she walked around feeling awful. How could this have happened? She has cooked this dish loads of times. She felt a presence behind her and then felt the strong arms of her husband wrap around her and pull her tight.

He kissed her neck and gave her soft words of consolation. She then turned around and kissed him. He returned the kiss with a passion that was not there earlier during their lovemaking. His hands reached up and grabbed both sides of her head and held then tightly while he kissed her. Then he suddenly pulled away from her looked her in the eyes and said, "That's two."

She was speechless again. She was just completely stunned and unbelieving of what she just heard and felt. William turned and left, but she could have sworn she saw something in his eyes. Why did he have that smirk, and what the hell was that kiss? She could not remember a kiss quite like that. It made her knees wobble, made her wet between the legs, and was playful yet aggressive, but it was also almost hungry. But then those words. "That's two." He could not mean...no he just couldn't ... not after a kiss like that.

Well she did manage to bring together a meal for the two of them. Not quite the grand meal that she was planning, but it was something. She so wanted to talk to him about the counting thing. What did it mean? But she was too scared to know the truth. And there was still this look in his eyes. There was no imagining it now. Something was there. She carried the dishes to the sink and started to do the dishes. She remembered that kiss and that odd look. The look just made her wet again. Something primal and sexual was in that look. She unconscious found her hips making small circles that had her rubbing her crotch up against the edge of the sink.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. CRASH! The dish that she was holding smashed to the ground. She did not even hear him come in the room let alone hear him approach. She turned around to tell him how he startled her and saw on his face a large grin. Instantly she became frightened as she saw more than heard his lips move. "That's three," he said.

She looks up at him and starts to say something, but just the raising of his hand silences her. William takes his hand caresses the side of her face with the back of his rough hand and then takes her hand and leads her out of the kitchen. She follows him out of the house like a sheep to the slaughter. Wide eyed staring down at her feet and not taking in where she is being led, she is unsure of just what awaits her. She does not speak again but she is feeling a feeling of fear and of excitement. She is now sure he does not mean to kill her for her actions, but just what awaits her? Then again what if she is wrong; she could still pull her hand out of his and run. But she does not.

He stops moving and she looks up and finds that they are entering the stables. It is dark in here lit only by on small light. The smell of hay, leather, and horses surround her. William pulls her arm and suddenly she finds her getting thrown to the ground face down in the hay. Before she has a chance to do anything she feels the jerk of her blouse getting yanked and the tearing noise of the fabric getting sundered. She starts to call out, but a hand on the back of her neck shoves her face deeper into the hay stifling almost all of her yell. One hand is pulled around her back followed by the other. She feels a scratching of a rough and sort of prickly material at the wrist of her right hand and soon realizes that it must be some rope. She feels pressure from a knee pushing at the back of her neck while her arms are wrapped from wrist to elbow behind her back. The rough rope scratches her back with every attempt to move. Not painful, but just this itch that nothing can calm.

A hand moves up her legs and she feels fingers digging into her sides trying to get hold of the hem of her panties. Jill wiggles but before she can even start a fight a tight grip on those are made and her panties are pulled down her ass and off her legs. The knee gets off of her and for a moment she cannot feel his touch.

CRACK! She feels a stinging on her butt. She cries out again but still the sound is muffled. As the stinging starts to subside she feels the caress of something soft gently rubbing and working its way over to the other cheek. CRACK! Again the sharp pain and stinging. Once again she can feel the caress and this time it trails down over her asshole down then back up the other cheek. CRACK!

After the third one she finds the caresses slowly are working their way lower. The fourth and she is starting to feel her getting excited. After the fifth she lets escape a low quiet sigh as she feels the caress after the pain. William must have heard because the sixth was just a bit harder than the others. By the 7th there was a feeling of a painful heat coming from her cheeks and could feel liquid running out of her pussy. On the 10th she let out a loud moan.

Jill is pulled up with a jerk of tied arms and flipped over on her back. She starts to try to cry in surprise, but finds something getting shoved into her mouth. She looks up and sees William leering over her half naked helpless form with what looks like a riding crop in his hand and nothing on below the waist. Her eyes glue themselves to his hard member as her moves forward. He grabs one leg and then the other and pushes himself down into her. She feels the hay scratching her stinging ass as her hips are pushed deeper into the hay and his weight causes her wet lips to stretch over his dick.

She tries to moan through the panties in her mouth, but little noise comes out. William reaches out, grabs hold of a tit and begins to squeeze it hard. He then starts to fuck her with steady, strong, and long strokes. In and out of her dripping pussy his cock goes. She can feel the heat still from her ass and the scratching from the rope on her back, but she can also feel herself getting closer.

Jill lets out a sharp cry that the panties could not stop as she feels both nipples getting pinched. Instantly a hand lets go of a leg and finds its way onto her throat. Just enough to block the air and stifle the scream and then it loosens, but still then to coxes into silence. He quickens his pace and she feels the sweat dripping from him landing on her stomach. Despite trying not to scream out she finds herself screaming into the gag of cloth as the orgasm hits. William does not tighten his grip, but pace becomes fast and suddenly he lets out a groan as well.

William slows down and then comes to a stop. He pulls out, gently closes her legs and lie down next to her. He reaches up and removes the panties from her mouth, bends down and gives her a deep kiss. He pulls back and she turns to him and with a smile and a tear in her eye says, "Next time can we only go to two?"

Untameable_Guy