After The Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona leaned down to suck Trevor’s cock, and on a whim, she reached out to her right. Finding Samantha there, she unhooked her shorts and pulled them down to her kneeling knees. Fiona then fingered Samantha immediately, furiously, sucking Trevor and pounding Samantha in tandem. Danny felt Samantha’s mouth clamp softly and stop moving as she moaned for reasons he could only guess in the dark, and he used the moment to lift off his own shirt. Then he reached down and helped Stacey slip out of her pants. Moving his hand to her crotch, he found it perfectly smooth and drenched in warm cream, the puffy lips of the labia moist, literally dripping beads of moisture. He began fingering the interior of Stacey’s vagina with intense determination, and he felt Stacey lean into his body.

Janet’s breast was in Trevor’s mouth, and she quickly came as he tenderly nibbled on her hard nipple with his teeth. She cried out, "I’m coming! Oh my god!" Then, shivering as she recovered, she pushed Fiona’s hand away from Trevor’s cock, lifted her leg over his body, aimed the penis at her completely smooth hole and inserted it swiftly and deeply. Average in length but very thick, Trevor filled Janet completely from side to side, stretching her a bit.

"Oh fuck," she whimpered, then began to move.

"Danny, man," Trevor said forcefully, trying to control his voice and stay coherent, "tell me you have condoms."

"You’re going for it?" Danny asked, not to be crude but simply to confirm what everyone needed to hear, that the orgy was going to its logical extreme and would not be an exercise in show-and-tell.

Janet said, "He’s in, Danny. Go get ‘em." She sounded as though she were making a real effort to keep her voice in control.

Danny pulled away from Samantha, reluctantly, and left the room. Now that Fiona was free from Trevor and Samantha was alone, Samantha boldly covered Fiona with her own naked body, pressing her to her back on the floor. "Yes, oh yes," Fiona cried loudly as Samantha licked her neck. The two girls found each other’s crotches, Fiona’s covered in a light patch of coarse hair, Samantha’s downy and soft. They played and fondled with purpose, enjoying the feeling of flesh from chest to legs, rubbing the clits, occasionally inserting probing fingers deep into a hole. After a minute or so they began to grind, each pressing her clitoris against the other’s crotch or pelvic bone. Finding a rhythm, they moved and kissed.

When Danny returned, he tossed a stack of condoms on the coffee table, forgetting about the underwear in the dark until he didn’t hear the packages hit the glass. Keeping two in one hand, he returned to his place on the couch and reached out. He found Stacey sitting behind Janet, playing with her body as she rode Trevor. Danny pressed himself against Stacey’s back, reaching around to play with Janet as well.

"Fucking A, fucking A, fuck me, touch me, oh my god," Janet entoned. Danny was surprised to find that Janet was already beginning to sweat, with a thin layer of moisture forming on her tummy, tits and neck. He slipped a wrapped condom up to Janet’s mouth, and as Janet recognized what it was, she bit down on it to hold it in place. Then Danny began to fondle Stacey, who pulled herself back against him. The two stood and moved over to the chair, leaving Janet to lift herself off of Trevor, roll the condom onto his thick prick, then slam down onto him again.

Stacey put Danny in the chair and leaned down to kiss his mouth. "Assume the position," she said as she moved her hands over Danny’s face and neck.

Janet cried out loudly, "Assume the position, Danny!"

"Obey, Danny!" Trevor shouted.

Fiona and Samantha both said, "Assume the position!" although they didn’t stop kissing long enough to be clear in their words.

Danny opened the condom and put it on, then said, "Okay."

"Oh god, Danny," Stacey said anxiously, "I’ve always wondered if we’d have sex. You’re so big…" She stroked his dick with her strong fist a few times, then straddled him in the chair. Danny rubbed her clit, which throbbed noticably to the touch and was covered in cream. She braced her knees between the chair arms and Danny’s sides, then lowered herself down onto the long penis. She’d barely inserted it as far as it could go before she started bouncing hard, silently, fucking Danny as though she were trying to break herself against his body.

As worked up as everyone was, the first orgasms arrived very quickly, and no one could see anything but only hear. Samantha and Fiona came first, screaming and moaning, slapping their moist bodies together repeatedly, making a sound like dough being kneaded. "You’re so beautiful," Fiona said, trying to sound sweet but coming so hard that it came out as a gutteral shout. Their wet slapping sounds filled the room the most.

Without warning Janet shouted "YES! YES!" followed by indescript screaming. Trevor also came hard, bucking up under Janet, groaning deeply. His palms were sweaty as he held Janet by the hips, and in the delusion of his ecstacy, he thought off-handedly that the room might be under-air-conditioned, which didn’t bother him at all because he was such a fan of sweating.

Janet collapsed onto Trevor and glided him out of her vagina. They kissed and laughed a bit. Then all the attention was on Danny and Stacey, still pounding away in the chair. Fiona and Samantha sat up on the floor, backs to the couch, and Fiona reached up and took Janet’s hand. The four spent lovers waited for the inevitable, enjoying the aural show.

Stacey was vocal. "Oh yes, oh yeah, oh god, oh fuck, fuck, fuck." The language and intensity of Stacey’s voice was familiar enough, but there was something about her voice that was foreign, an animal quality. The others heard fists pounding and assumed Stacey was beating softly (or not softly) on Danny’s chest, which she was. Stacey’s verbal exercises encouraged Danny to be equally noisy, moaning open-mouthed, grunting like a beast, sometimes tenderly saying Stacey’s name. Stacey came quickly, spasming so hard around Danny’s cock that he could feel the contractions in her vagina wall, pushing a light trickle of fluids down around his balls and into the chair, and of course screaming so hard that she almost deafened everyone there. She kept pressing on, allowing Danny to lift her by her sweaty buttocks and slam her down again and again and again. Danny’s stamina was impressive, and Stacey surrendered helplessly to the relentless attack on her pussy.

"I’m going to come again, oh god, Danny," Stacey yelled, and she increased the bouncing to a ferocious new level. Now Danny was close, and he timed his orgasm to coincide with hers. When he came, he grabbed hold of Stacey so hard he worried later that he might have bruised her. Stacey’s nails lightly dug into his forearms, and her thighs clinched viselike around his waist. Neither made a sound that resembled any English word, only a duet of pleasure-filled cries. Once the orgasms came to their close, both Danny and Stacey were still moving viciously, both reluctant to stop. Once they finally finished, Danny held Stacey’s body close to his, and she trembled hard. Stacey dug her fingers into Danny’s hair and pressed his mouth against her neck, telling him without words to lick her softly. "Oh Danny," she finally said. Once she found a touch of composure, she stood, sliding Danny’s cock out to fall wet against his own belly.

Still in the dark after all this time, the six were momentarily speechless, with Trevor near the three girls and Danny in the chair, Stacey leaning weak-kneed against the door, fluid trickling down her thighs. The two were trying to catch their breaths apart from one another.

"Let’s turn on the lights," Janet said, more of a questioning idea than a suggestion.

"Yeah?" Trevor asked to confirm that everyone agreed.

"I need some water," Samantha added to encourage the idea.

Still no one moved, and the lights stayed off.

"Should we get dressed first, or something?" Fiona asked timidly.

"I dunno," Danny said. "Do you want to, Fiona?"

After a long moment of silence, Fiona answered. "Not really."

This made everyone laugh. Stacey flipped on the lights and said, "Too late to turn back now." Her body glistened with sweat, as did everybody’s. Her dark crimson nipples were still hard, and her slightly wet hair was pushed back over her shoulders. Rather than pretend to act shy, she did a little feminine bounce to show off her body. "You guys look great," she added.

The lovers looked at each other. Janet smiled wide and kissed Trevor on the lips, then stood and moved toward the kitchen, saying, "I’m not putting on my clothes until Danny turns down the air-conditioner."

Trevor said, "Well, I’m not putting on my clothes until I’ve fucked everyone but Danny." More laughter followed, but it seemed less amused, more knowing. The six of them spent the next five minutes recovering, some going to the bathroom (namely the men to lose their condoms), some getting drinks. Danny turned the air on, but not enough to make it really cool, because Trevor mentioned how much he enjoyed the sweat, that it was sort of a fetish if it was okay to have one, and Fiona agreed. Fiona simply sat in the sofa breathing, thinking private thoughts. Surprisingly, she seemed the most comfortable of any of them with her nudity.

"That was… unexpected," Danny said, voicing what they were all thinking, and they agreed. After a while, they all moved back to the sofas and chairs, still naked and wet, talking as casually as they could. Samantha crossed her legs and covered her chest but tried to act cool about it, while Janet, feeling a little exposed and understandably so, made a conscious effort to spread her body open for all to see. Her pussy lips were no longer engorged, but her hole still showed the signs of Trevor’s wide entry. She told Trevor how much she’d enjoyed the fuck, and each partner gave a brief account of what they experienced in the dark, comparing notes until everyone had a clear picture of how things had gone down. Everyone agreed that none of it would have been possible without Fiona’s daring foray into the Trevor/Janet fingering session, and she was applauded by all. Trevor asked whether every girl in the room had been with a woman before this night. Stacey answered, "We have now!" and as the laughter died down, everyone felt content to have avoided the question.

"So now what?" Fiona asked. "Are we done?" She sat in the little sofa where she had started the evening, with Samantha beside her, somewhat hesitant to leave Fiona’s side. Trevor sat in the place where Janet had ridden him, with Janet beside him and Stacey beside her. Danny remained in the chair for the moment.

"What do YOU want to do?" Stacey asked quietly, slowly.

"I want to ride Trevor," she said. "He sounds like fun."

Trevor said, "I want to fuck Fiona now."

"Samantha?" Danny ventured. "You want to give it a go?"

Samantha swallowed deep, then nodded, not shyly but a little apprehensively. At first Danny thought she didn’t really want to do it, but then she stood and approached him quickly, falling on her knees in front of him. "I want to finish this," she said, and grabbed his cock.

Janet crawled on top of Stacey without asking permission. "I guess that leaves us," she said. The girls started kissing, not roughly but with gentle passion. "I’ve never done this before," she whispered to Stacey as she took Janet’s nipple into her mouth. "Oooh, that’s nice," she said, then was silent. Trevor saw how nice Janet’s ass looked for the first time.

Samantha was slowly stroking Danny’s cock, but she hesitated to suck him again.

"Do you guys want the lights off?" Danny asked the group, hoping to make Samantha more comfortable and get the party started again.

"Are you kidding?" Trevor said. "I just fucked Janet’s brains out, and I’m about to have my way with Fiona. I’m done guessing what it looks like." He hopped over to Fiona’s couch and began right away to kiss her deeply. He pressed his penis against her crotch, massaging her clitoris from the outside and making her moan a high-pitched moan.

The time was 10:30, only hour-and-a-half since they’d arrived after the lake.

While Trevor moved his body on top of Fiona’s spread legs, and Janet and Stacey stretched out on the couch and continued to slowly explore each other, Samantha was getting ready to work on Danny. She looked up into his eyes.

"I’ve never done anything like this before," she said.

"A blow job?" he asked.

"No," she replied shortly. "An… orgy." She almost whispered the word.

"When’s the last time you had sex?" Danny asked.

"About a year ago," Samantha admitted.

"Do you want to do this?" Danny asked.

Without answering, Samantha put Danny’s entire penis down her throat. As she swallowed and pressed with her tongue and the roof of her mouth, Danny felt more pressure on his cock at one time than ever before in his life. She sucked hard for a few seconds, and Danny had to grab Samantha by the ears to keep from pulling his sensitive head out of her windpipe. Then Samantha began to blow him with serious skill, licking the shaft with her full, twisting tongue, fondling his balls with her hand, swallowing the entire rod again and again, always suctioning him with incredible force. Danny was already in danger of coming again, but he kept himself in check.

"Could we go to the bed?" she asked.

"No fucking way," Janet called out from under her partner. "Danny, get the girl a pillow and a bedspread for the floor right there." Then she resumed kissing Stacey’s shoulders.

Danny moved quickly to the bedroom, where he pulled the cover and sheet off his bed, and also a pillow. He brought them back and laid them on the floor while Samantha reached over and picked up a condom, opened it, and rolled it down over Danny’s penis. Then she got on her hands and knees in front of Danny and asked, "Would you put your finger in my asshole?"

"Oh, yeah," Fiona interrupted. "Trevor, would you put your finger in my asshole, too?" She and Trevor had been making out, caressing and fondling, twisting their limbs around each other’s warm bodies, never unlocking their lips and tongue.

Trevor opened a condom and said, "I bet I can make Fiona come before you can make Samantha come."

Danny said, "It’s a bet, buddy." With no further stalling, he began to work his index finger into Samantha’s raised ass. Samantha moaned and squirmed as the finger slid inside, and sometimes she reached back to grab Danny’s wrist to slow him down a bit. When the finger was inside to the last knuckle, Danny began to move his finger. Samantha writhed in front of him like a pool of water. Then he set his cock head inside her pink pussy lips and pushed into the damp hole. Danny could see the muscles in Samantha’s back and thighs tighten hard as his penis filled her.

"Oh my goodness," she muttered, then started working her hot cunt over his prick, until soon she was bucking back against his crotch with a steady pounding motion.

Trevor performed the same acts on Fiona, but with less tenderness and grace. Fiona, one knee on the couch and the other foot on the floor, waited until Trevor’s fingertip was inside her ass, then she reached behind and shoved it in the rest of the way, encouraging Trevor to break through quickly. Her scream should not been one of surprise, but it was indeed the loud high-pitched bark of someone who had been startled. Once her ass was being fingered, she moaned, "Oh please have sex with me now, Trevor, please fuck me." Trevor put his protected penis inside her incredibly tight pussy and began rapid-fire fucking her from the very start, reaching one arm around her waist to hold her in place. Fiona grabbed the arm of the sofa with both hands, opened her mouth, made a steady shouting noise modulated by her grinding abdomen, and once she was happy with her position, did not stop fucking.

Janet and Stacey sat up and rubbed the other’s hood over the wet clitoris. They watched the two couples as they banged the shit out of each other.

"Trevor’s going to win," Janet whispered through her labored breaths, trying not to distract the others.

"No way," Stacey whispered back. "Danny has power. He’s going to make Samantha come first."

"If you lose," Janet said, "You have to eat my pussy."

"I hope I lose," Stacey said. The two girls moved swiftly into a 69 position with Janet on top and began to experiment, testing the taste with their tongues, probing with their fingers. Often they would watch the two other couples and listen to the wet sounds.

Samantha and Fiona were being ravaged by their men, pounded without mercy for seven minutes straight. Danny and Trevor began to feel fatigue in their legs, but neither would submit. Then, without warning, Fiona started screaming at the top of her lungs, the loudest sound so far that evening. She pulled away from Trevor so quickly, so violently, that both his finger and his cock pulled out of her immediately. Hanging limp over the back of the sofa, exposed for all to see, Fiona shivered like a piece of paper. "Oh, oh, oh, oh," she whimpered.

"Trevor wins!" Janet said with a laugh. "Lick my pussy, bitch."

Stacey buried her face in Janet’s smooth pussy flesh and began licking harder. Janet pulled away from Stacey’s pussy and ground her cunt against the wetness of Stacey’s mouth, moaning as she went.

Fiona, starting to recover, asked Trevor, "Did you come?"

"Not yet," Trevor replied.

Fiona turned around, wiped sweat in handfuls from her torso and shoulders, then pulled Trevor’s condom off and began sucking and stroking him. She meant to make him come quickly.

Then Samantha began to make a loud "Oh! Oh! Oh!" sound. She stopped fucking Danny and held still while the orgasm filled her pussy, her legs, her tummy, and her mind. Samantha dropped her head to the pillow, breathing hard, then she pulled her pussy off of Danny, turned around, ripped off the condom and began sucking deep again. Danny came quickly, followed soon after by Trevor. Both their girls sat on their knees with semen dripping from their faces. Danny had been careful not get any jizz in Samantha’s hair; Trevor had also been careful, but not careful enough, and a good amount ended up right on top of Fiona’s head. She giggled.

Then Janet shouted, "That feels so fucking good!" She moved against Stacey’s face under her with total disregard for her partner’s well-being until she came. Stacey did indeed have to hold her breath as her nose and mouth were covered by Janet’s pussy and butt cheeks. The crowd watched fascinated as Janet came, calling out meaningless sounds of pleasure, rubbing her own body up and down erotically. She shivered and jerked, then fell trembling to the couch beside Stacey. The two girls sat up and licked the pussy juices off each other’s faces, softly caressing their mouths with lips and tongues.

Stacey looked over at Fiona and Samantha, seeing what the boys had done to them. She gently took Janet by the hand and lifted her to her feet. Janet followed Stacey on unsteady legs to the place on the floor where Fiona and Samantha sat holding each other. Janet licked the cum off of Samantha’s mouth and chin, while Stacey pushed her strong tongue over Fiona’s forehead and browline, wiping clean the thick globs of semen she found there.

The two girl couples worked their way into a pile of four bodies on the floor. Danny moved to the chair, and both men watched entranced.

No stone was left unturned, no act untested. Samantha and Janet kissed each other with roaving lips and tongues. Janet sucked on Samantha’s tongue, licked her neck and chin, while Samantha moved her fingers through Janet’s moist head of hair. Samantha used her hands to fondle Stacey, from her chest to her back, down onto her ass, deep between her legs where Stacey’s clit was still a hard wet pebble of flesh. Stacey kissed Fiona, slowly as though studying Fiona’s mouth with her own, and her hands moved over Fiona and also Janet, touching the places she herself liked to be touched, running her nails over Janet’s tummy. Fiona allowed Stacey to kiss her, as she worked her hand between Samantha’s legs. Samantha was more sensitive than she seemed, and each of Fiona’s touches seemed to cause a jolt in Samantha’s stomach and legs.