After The Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon there was no way to tell whose flesh was whose, only that there was a lot of it and it was wet, covered in thick sheets of sweat, spreading patches of pussy cream, and necks and cheeks covered in shiny boy cum. Each girl had at least one hand in her crotch, sometimes two, and the four rocked their pelvises and moaned sweetly, muffling their moans as they kissed. Fiona worked two fingers inside Stacey’s asshole, and Stacey moved the hardest of them all. After Stacey came violently, she untangled the hands around her pussy and repositioned herself to lick Fiona’s pussy. Samantha moved down to eat Janet.

Stacey and Samantha laid next to each other, Janet riding Samantha’s mouth and Fiona riding Stacey’s. Continuing the symmetry, Janet fingered Stacey, pounding her with evil roughness, and Stacey bucked against the hand, holding tightly to Fiona’s legs around her face. Fiona slid three fingers inside Samantha and stroked her G-spot, using her thumb to pound the clitoris. Samantha moved her pelvis in a circular motion against Fiona’s hand.

Janet came first, holding Fiona with one arm and kissing her lips hard. Her hand was still in Stacey’s pussy, and as she came she grabbed Stacey with a viselike hand. Unable to control herself, Stacey surprised everyone who could see her by ejaculating an exploding burst of vaginal juices onto the cabinet door of Danny’s entertainment center. She screamed loudly into Fiona’s pussy as the tremors in her legs disappeared. Fiona’s orgasm was equally violent and vocal, and she fell forward onto Stacey’s pussy as she came, burying her face in the soft, hot, cream-covered flesh of her friend’s swollen pussy lips. Both girls now had their faces in the other’s crotch, but neither had the stamina to keep licking. They held each other in a 69 position, both smooth and wet, both trying to control their breathing.

Meanwhile, Trevor and Danny sat on opposite sides of the room. Both ejaculated, but neither bothered to clean the mess off of themselves. Instead they kept stroking and watching.

Samantha, still licking Janet from underneath, was also playing with herself. Janet removed her cunt from Samantha’s mouth, moved to one side, pulled Samantha up to her knees, and pushed her back onto the naked mass formed by Stacey and Fiona. The two girls felt Samantha, and the sat up also. Once Samantha was on her back in the middle of the group, the other three dove in to finish her off, and the sight was so physically aggressive that Trevor and Danny were almost scared for Samantha’s safety. Stacey sat behind her and grabbed her small breasts in her hands, massaging her hard, pinching her nipples too firmly. Fiona leaned over and kissed her open mouth with great pressure, and she moved her hands up and down her stomach and back. Janet, leaning down between Samantha’s lifted knees, fingered Samantha with two digits and licked her clitoris. Samantha stayed silent for the most part, holding her breath, but when she inhaled the sound was loud and desparate.

"When you feel like you have to pee, go ahead," Stacey said softly in Samantha’s ear. "It’s not pee, it’s vagina juice."

"Oh my god!" Samantha said, turned on by Stacey’s words. "I’m coming!" She pushed Janet away from her pussy, pushed away her hands, then she sent a thin burst of clear fluid onto Janet’s breasts. Samantha had held her breath as she came, but once the sharp, brief burst of fluid was finished, she coughed and gasped to catch her breath. Stacey softly stroked her hair to try and calm her. Fiona leaned over to lick Janet’s chest, and the two girls laughed at what had happened and took turns tasting Samantha’s cream. Samantha could not move.

After a moment, everyone lay limp where they landed. Trevor and Danny lay still with their hard penises twitching, while the girls held each other on the ground.

"Does anyone want a pizza?" Danny asked.

This woke everyone up to the fact that they were dehydrated and ready to eat. Danny ordered two large pies from the Pizza Joint. As they waited for the food to arrive, everyone hopped quickly in and out of the shower, two at a time, first Danny and Samantha, then Janet and Fiona, followed lastly by Trevor and Stacey. Everyone threw on their outer clothes when they returned to the living room, so they’d be decent for the pizza guy. They laughed at the mess Stacey had made on the cabinet.

The pizza arrived. The delivery guy took the money and left without noticing the pile of condoms and underwear on the coffee table, or at least not saying anything if he did. As Danny and the three girls began to eat and drink, Janet asked, "Where are Trevor and Stacey?"

They had stayed behind in the shower, cleaning each other with soap and shampoo. Trevor was in a joking mood, and when he leaned down to kiss Stacey’s nipples, he was really just playing around. Stacey, however, was still at her highest level of horniness, and she moaned quietly. Also, Trevor’s wet fetish found particularly firm purchase in the shower setting, and he became enthralled with Stacey’s skin. He moved his hand down to her pussy and skillfully brought her to orgasm where she stood. Her moaning was more restrained than before, probably because she was tired and thirsty, but even compared to the brutal orgasm Danny had given her, she still came very hard. After she was finished, Trevor slammed his cock inside her four or five times to see how it felt. Finally, they cleaned up and left the shower.

They came out naked in front of the dressed group, toweling down, and Trevor asked if the pizza guy had already been by. Stacey picked up her t-shirt, but Trevor yanked it out of her hands and tossed it aside without an explanation.

"You want some pizza?" Trevor asked her.

Stacey sat naked on the sofa and said, "Pepperoni, two slices. And a large water."

Trevor returned with the food and drinks and sat next to Stacey, his cock still hard. His hair stood up on end, as if completing a theme.

"Well I’m still hot, too," Janet said, and took off her shirt. Then she resumed eating.

"So what now?" Danny asked. Everyone laughed, not needing to articulate that they all knew what was so funny. What could be left? More fucking? More orgasms? They were all certainly game, still worked up and partially nude, showered and ready to go again.

"We could masturbate," Trevor said.

"Oh yes," Fiona said with a growl. Continuing her trend of acting without transitions, she dropped her paper plate on the floor below the coffee table, lifted her shirt, pulled off her shorts, and propped her feet up on the table. She began immediately to begin glide two fingers in and out of her glistening pussy.

"You guys keep eating," she moaned. "I’m just so damn horny."

No one could eat now. Trevor and Stacey put their pizza next to Fiona’s plate, out of the way under the table, and began to play with their own genitals, Stacey rubbing her clit, Trevor stroking his already hard penis. Janet, sitting on the big sofa next to Fiona, pulled off her shorts and began to masturbate as well. Danny and Samantha, who had started eating before the others, threw their empty plates aside and took off their clothes as well, both sitting on the blanket on the floor. Danny’s cock was already hard and he began pumping with skill. Samantha seemed to keep one hand in place while her pelvis gyrated against it.

The circle jerk continued pleasantly for about half-an-hour. Sometimes one of them would make a move that would turn the others on, and everyone would move with a little more steam. For instance, Fiona licked the cream from her fingers, which made Janet do the same, which made Trevor groan at the sight. Danny jumped up and left the room, returning with a huge magic wand vibrator. He offered it, and Janet immediately took it from him, turned it on, shoved it between her legs, and fell back onto the floor. Everyone watched the tool purring against Janet’s pussy, watched the smooth muscles in her body tighten and loosen with the multiple orgasms she was experiencing. In fact, every girl was now experiencing multiple orgasms, most of all Fiona. Trevor groaned loudly as he showered his own stomach with cum. Janet got up, walked over to Samantha, and lowered herself down so that the other side of the magic wand was pressing against Samantha. Janet’s weight pushed the toy harder against Samantha’s clitoris, and both girls started coming at a horrific rate. Danny ejaculated over his hand and onto his thighs.

Stacey and Trevor started playing with each other, so that all that was left was for Danny to go over to Fiona. She pushed Danny onto his back and climbed on, suddenly gliding Danny’s naked cock into her burning hot pussy, squealing with pleasure at the sensation.

Stacey mounted Trevor, also pushing him down onto his back. She started moving, not up and down but forward and backward, pressing Trevor’s penis against all the walls of her vagina. Trevor rubbed Stacey’s clitoris while she moved.

Each person in the room was now in a new state, devoid of thought, totally committed to pleasure. No one said any words that made sense but only made sexual noises of effort and ecstasy. Fiona came three times before Danny ripped her tiny body off of his cock, just in time for it to spew semen across her hip and ribs. Janet and Samantha came several times, often together and sometimes alone, until Samantha pulled the toy away, exhausted, and Janet turned it off. Stacey, her breasts bouncing, the sweat starting to form on her brow and shoulders, circled her hips over Trevor’s body, moving in time with his finger on her clit. She came once, then a second time, then Trevor pulled out and pushed her onto her back. He masturbated himself until he ejaculated across Stacey’s tits.

No one moved for a long time, no one spoke. The small living room was filled with the sound of heavy breathing and lip smacking. Janet and Samantha held each other in a ball on the floor, Stacey rubbed Trevor’s semen into her skin, and Fiona began absent-mindedly to masturbate herself again until she realized she was too exhausted to continue.

Fifteen minutes passed, everyone lounging comfortably and enjoying the cool air from the vents. Then Trevor said, "I have an idea."

"There’s no salt left in my body," Danny protested. "I shot it all over Fiona." Fiona grinned at this.

Trevor persisted. "Let’s play one more game, then we’ll call it a night."

"I can do one more game," Janet said, and she gave Samantha a quick, deep French kiss.

Trevor reached under the pile of lingerie and pulled out the deck of cards. He took the top four cards, looked at them, and put the rest of the deck back on the table. He fanned the cards out and offered them to Stacey, who sat next to him. "Take a card," he said.

She did. Then Trevor offered a card to Janet, Samantha, and Fiona. Stacey had taken the highest card, the Queen, so she won.

"What did I win?" Stacey said.

"Well," Trevor said, "the five of us are going to close this evening by fucking you as a group."

"Oh my god!" Stacey cried. Even Samantha, who had been close to falling asleep, sat up and paid attention. The time was now a little after 1:00 a.m.

Trevor pulled Stacey up by the hand and led her to the hall. "Into the bedroom, everyone. One more game, then it’s bedtime." Eager to see how this last activity would play out, everyone made their way to the bedroom. The light from the kitchen was enough to see by, so they left the lights off in the room. Everyone sat in a circle around Stacey.

"Danny," Trevor said, "once you pick an end, you stay on that end, okay? Let’s not have any touching, even accidental."

"Oh come on, you guys," Stacey said. "All the girls fucked each other. It’s only fair!"

"Yeah," Fiona said, "let’s see some cock-sucking. It’s not like we’ll ever tell anyone."

"I promise I’ll keep fucking if you two do," Janet added.

"Please?" Samantha pleaded.

"Please please please?" all four girls whined.

"It’s only fair," Stacey said.

"Fair or not," Danny said, "it ain’t happening."

"It ain’t happening," Trevor said.

"It ain’t happening," Danny repeated. "But I will fuck Stacey again."

"So Stacey," Janet said, "Which one do you want fucking you?"

"They’re both great," Stacey said as she laid down on the bed. Since Danny was at the foot of the bed, having followed the group into the room, he did the honors on that end.

The activies began when Trevor leaned down and started French-kissing Stacey, moving his hands over her shoulders and face and neck. Janet leaned down and sucked on her left nipple, while Samantha sucked on the right, with both of them moving their hands up and down Stacey’s body. Stacey was already moaning when Danny, wearing a fresh condom, placed his hard cock inside her. She was more wet than she’d been the entire night, but she didn’t make a sound. Nor did she grind against Danny once he started fucking her; she simply closed her eyes and let go. Stacey lifted her feet and put them on Danny’s chest, opening her pussy a bit wider and allowing Danny to hit her G-spot with his penis. Fiona leaned down and licked her clitoris and labia, then finished the scene by working a finger into her Stacey’s hot anus. Stacey was lost in a sea of warm, wet, smooth flesh, and she came very quickly the first time. Her breathing was shallow, and rather than scream or yell, she simply rode the wave of the orgasm, moaning strongly but quietly.

After she was recovered from the first orgasm, nothing had changed. The group was working on her exactly as before, except that Trevor’s cock was now within reach of her mouth, and she sucked him off, more out of sheer hunger than a desire to turn him on. She wanted to taste his come, just another experience to complete the assult on her senses that included the smell of pussies, the touch of flesh, the sound of sheets and moaning and wetness.

Again she came, then as she tried to recover, she came again. Stacey’s orgasms were rolling over her like ocean waves, never asking for permission before burying her again. No one could be sure how many times Stacey came during that session, but the group estimated it had to have been more than twenty, maybe more than thirty, probably three times as many if the multiple orgasms could be anazyled and counted. She moaned, she grabbed, she shivered, she squealed around the cock in her mouth, and never did the manipulation of her body subside. She especially liked the feeling of separate mouths on each of her tits, sucking her hard nipples like a force of nature, causing her delicious pain. Danny impaled her over and over, and Fiona would not have stopped licking her clit or fingering her ass even if she could have asked her to.

When Trevor came in her mouth, Stacey swallowed every drop of cum for the first time in her life, and she barely even noticed. The taste made her come again, and this time the contraction of her vagina was especially intense. Danny came hard and deep into Stacey, and his groaning made Fiona pound Stacey’s ass harder. Stacey came one last time, gasping helplessly through her hoarse throat, then both boys pulled away. Samantha and Janet kissed Stacey on the lips, tasting Trevor on her mouth. Fiona pulled off Danny’s condom and licked the cum from his penis, sucking a little on his balls.

Danny fell beside Stacey, who had passed out from sleepiness and exhaustion, and Danny went to sleep quickly as well. Fiona curled up against Stacey on the other side, and they pulled a wool blanket up to their waists. Stacey politely asked Stacey if she was okay, but Stacey was already emitting a cute little snore.

Trevor, Janet and Samantha went into the front room, turned off all the lights and slept under the sheet on the bedspread on the floor, with Samantha taking the pillow from the bedroom, Trevor using a sofa cushion for a pillow and Janet using his chest as one. Later that night, around 3:30 in the morning, the three of them woke up and had sex, first Janet coming on top of Trevor, then Samantha riding his cock to the end of his orgasm, then Trevor kissing Samantha on the lips while Janet licked the girl’s pussy to a moaning finish. Without ever having said a single word, the three went back to sleep.

Janet awakened at 6:00, and she woke Trevor up as well. They showered in the dark, kissing sweetly under the warm water and cleaning themselves off for about ten minutes. As they got dressed, they woke up Samantha, who took a showered and dressed as well. The three had pizza and water for breakfast, not speaking much but simply looking at each other and smiling.

"I want to do this again," Janet said.

Trevor playfully shrugged. "Okay."

Samantha nodded and said, "I’m game," then took a bite of pizza.

After breakfast, around 8:30, the three ran into the bedroom and loudly woke up the other three. They jumped in the bed with the naked ones, playfully rubbing and kissing them good morning. The sun was up now, and everything seemed safer in the bright bedroom. Danny and Fiona went to take a shower, leaving Stacey to fall back to sleep.

After they had soaped up and shampooed their hair, Fiona asked Danny to fuck her against the wall. He lifted her small frame into the air, glided his cock inside her and made her come within a few minutes. After she came a second time, Danny came onto her tummy. They washed each other off again, then once out of the water, they helped each other dry off, kissing playfully as they went.

Wearing towels, they went into the kitchen where Stacey sat on a barstool, the white sheet wrapped around her like a cloak over her shoulders, eating breakfast pizza. Trevor sat in the middle of the couch with Samantha on one side and Janet on the other, taking a quick nap.

"They want to do this again tonight," Stacey said to Danny and Fiona, both reaching for water bottles from the fridge.

"We won’t have the place to ourselves tonight," Danny said.

"Guess we’ll have to find someplace else," Fiona said. "We can’t defile your apartment every night, after all."

"Let’s go to my place," Stacey suggested, promising to find out later if it would be an option.

By 10:00, everyone was dressed, showered and gone from Danny’s apartment. Danny took off his towel and crawled back into bed. His cock was hard from the memory of the evening, but he had no strength left. He slept until 1:00 in the afternoon, ignoring the ringing phone twice.