After The Laundry

Story Info
How hubby reacts to wife's first f/f encounter.
1.6k words
4.07
46k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From last time:

Feeling myself tighten with my impending orgasm, she now had one finger in my ass, 2 fingers inside my pussy and her tongue still working on my clit. In seconds I could feel myself vibrating and twitching with my orgasm. The juices flowed freely from my body and she lapped them up with small slurping sounds, making sure to get them all. People were right, oral sex with a tongue piercing was totally amazing and there was nothing like it. Getting up now, she leaned down to me and kissed me deeply. I could feel her tongue moving around inside my mouth and I could taste myself all over her. She then stepped away, moved her clothes to the dryer and, with a smile and a wave, left the laundry room.

I sat there dumbfounded for a moment. Had I just imagined this? My first experience with another woman and I was completely fulfilled. Quickly putting my clothing back on, I grabbed my laundry that was done and went back up to my apartment.

The guys were still all sitting there and they nodded at me when I came in. I just nodded back and went straight for my bedroom. My husband must have noticed the bizarre look on my face because he walked into the bedroom right behind me. Touching my shoulder he asked, “Honey are you ok? Did something happen downstairs?” Not quite sure how to answer that question, I turned to face him. The look of concern on his face was enough to let me know that I had to tell him something.

“I’m ok honey,” I began, “we can talk when the boys go home after the game. It’s nothing serious at all.” I tried to reassure him by smiling. Still looking confused, but accepting my answer for the moment, he hugged me and retreated back to the football game.

I had never considered myself to be bisexual; bi-curious may have been a better description. After this encounter with the beautiful unnamed neighbour, I was wondering where this might lead. Perhaps I was jumping the gun a bit since I had no idea how my husband would react and I knew I would tell him. I decided to lay down and rest while waiting for the game to end. I needed some time for myself to just replay the entire scene in my mind.

As I was laying there thinking about what had happened, I found myself getting turned on again. I slowly moved my hand down to my husband’s boxers and felt my moistness. Closing my eyes, I replayed the entire scene over and over again and moved my hand to my now aching pussy. Touching myself slowly, I could almost smell and taste her, as if she were right beside me. I pressed 2 fingers inside myself while my thumb made circular motions over my clit. Groaning quietly I knew I was going to cum again. Licking my lips, I imagined that they were her fingers touching me now, her tongue lapping at my juices.

My fantasies were so real so I suddenly felt a hot breath against my skin. Then a weight on the bed told me someone was definitely there with me. I opened my eyes and my husband was kneeling on the floor, elbows propped on the bed just watching me touch myself. He reached a hand out and began caressing my thigh as I continued to work my fingers inside myself, in and out and as if fucking myself. Slowly his hand moved up and he placed a finger inside me with own 2 already there. I groaned loudly at that moment and knew I was going to cum. My thumb continued moving over my clit and now both my husband and I were fucking my very wet pussy at the same time. This was such a sensational pleasure, something we had never done before. This was obviously a day of firsts for me.

Crying out, I felt my body shudder and could feel myself cumming. My husband leaned over, removed our fingers and began lapping up my juices. I felt myself relax and gave in to him. Moments later he climbed up onto the bed with me and looked into my eyes deeply, a look of desire so strong.

“Wow what a wonderful surprise,” he said. “What brought that on?” I could feel his erection against my thigh while his hand rested on my belly, lightly rubbing my skin.

I began telling him what happened downstairs, not stopping to even take a breath because I was afraid that if I stopped I wouldn’t be able to finish the story. Watching the look of amazement on his face, I realized that he seemed more turned on than upset about what had happened. We had often talked before about different fantasies we both had but this was never really anything either of us had mentioned. Today, however, my husband surprised me by saying that he thought it would be very erotic to watch 2 women with each other. I was sort of surprised but guess I shouldn’t have been. It seemed to be a common fantasy for most men.

My husband was still very hard and I could sense that he needed some taking care of so I slowly rolled him onto his back and began running my fingers across his skin. My tongue began making a path across his chest, stopping at his nipples and gently teasing them with my teeth and tongue. I could feel him shudder with desire. Slowly I moved down his body, my tongue following the path my fingers made. I stopped at his belly, my body straddling his and my hair caressing his skin. As I got closer to his erection, I took him in my hand and began flicking at the head of his cock with my tongue but not taking him into my mouth. I loved teasing him and getting him so hot for me that he was almost begging for release.

My hand moved slowly up and down him and my tongue moved downwards to his balls. I licked at them, took them into my mouth and could feel them begin to tighten. His body squirmed with desire.

“Talk to me baby,” I said. “Tell me what you want. Should I fuck you?” I teased him with my words, my tongue and my fingers. I could feel his breathing increase as I continued to tease him, stroking his hardness and my tongue working in circular motions over the tip of his penis with light strokes. “Oh God,” he called out. “Please get on top of me and fuck me baby. Fuck me hard. Let me cum inside you while you cover me with your juices.”

Sitting up on the bed I grinned wickedly at my husband. I slowly pulled his shorts down off him and then I stood on the bed, with my legs on either side of him. Slowly I began moving his boxer shorts down my legs. Within moments he could see the wetness coated my pussy and we both knew I was ready for him. As his boxers got to my feet, I flicked my foot at him so they landed near his head. He grabbed at them and pressed them to his face.

“Oh baby you smell so good,” he said as he sniffed at them, inhaling my scent.

At that moment, I lowered myself onto his thick shaft, groaning with desire as he filled my pussy with his manhood. We both groaned out loud as I began moving and up down on him, slowly at first and building to a faster rhythm that would bring us both to climax together. My husband was very good at controlling himself so that we could cum together. He knew just how much that turned me on to feel him cumming inside me as my muscles were clenching and unclenching, almost as if my pussy was swallowing his cum.

Still sniffing my scent from the boxers, he placed his thumb from his other hand against my clit and began rubbing. I could feel my body shuddering with excitement. His cock was so big and filled me so well, my wetness keeping it from hurting. Each time I raised myself off him and began to move back down, he would thrust his hips up to meet me. I could feel his balls slap against my ass as his shaft buried itself deep within me. With the continuous motion of his thumb against my clit, I could feel my belly tighten, my orgasm only moments away.

“Fuck me baby, fill me with your cum,” I cried out. My husband began thrusting faster and faster and his breathing increased rapidly. I could feel his tight balls against my ass and knew it was time. With his thumb pressed against me he penetrated into me a last time and we both came together, our juices mixing inside me. With him still inside me, I lowered myself to cover his body and kissed him deeply.

“Wow baby,” I said, “if I had known how much me being a woman was going to turn you on, I would have done it sooner”. I giggled at him as he playfully ran his tongue over my lips. We lay like that for a while, discussing what we could do to try and make his fantasy come true.

With those thoughts running through my mind, I drifted off to sleep, curled up in my husband’s arms and feeling his hot skin touch mine.