After the Lecture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,772 Followers

The Doctor shoved two fingers up inside her, stretching her cruelly, but the pain was delicious relief to her aching emptiness, and she felt her own internal muscles grabbing at him in return in their selfish orgasmic greed, trying to draw him inside into her aching emptiness.

He kissed her then, eager to taste her pleasure in her breath, and she panted through her nostrils like a wild and desperate animal, her eyes rolling up sightless into her head as her body convulsed again and again in waves of furious sexual release.

When at last the spasms subsided, she seemed to fall apart, all the strength leaving her limbs like sand from an hourglass, and like a marionette with the strings suddenly cut, her legs gave out and she would have fallen had not the Doctor put his strong arm around her waist and held her up, pressing her body to his as the last twitches and quakes of her mighty orgasm shot through her body.

He quickly and quietly unfastened her wrists and picked her up in his arms as though she were a child. He carried her to the bed and laid her down upon it, then climbed onto the bed next to her and pulled the think blanket over them. He took the trembling girl in his arms and held her tightly as she sobbed against his shoulder with the overwhelming relief she felt.

He knew that soon there would be questions, reproaches and recriminations as she fought through her shock and bewilderment to try and understand what had happened to her. But her knew too that the flood of sexual feelings he had unleashed was just a mere turning of the tap. This woman’s feelings ran deep, deeper than he had ever seen, and he almost shuddered as he realized the preciousness of the woman he now held in his rams, her tears wetting his chest.

One other thought he had: In a woman of this ardent a temperament, what other depths of feeling might she be capable of? He had only toyed with her. What would happen when he unleashed his full passion upon her, his entire panoply of techniques, the fruits of his years of laborious research?

He did not know. His erection throbbed painfully against her body. He closed his eyes and willed himself to be calm, buried his face in her sweet smelling hair and held her all the more tightly.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,772 Followers