After the Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,729 Followers

"Yeah, Gary," said Ian, "why don't you fuck his arse instead of just licking it? Then we can all fuck him as well."

"Sounds great, lads," said Alan, who had been enjoying the rimming but was now eager to be fucked, "but instead of standing there debating the issue, why don't you just get on with it? Come on, lads, I really need a good fucking and I'm getting impatient."

"Can't have that, can we?" said John and again everyone laughed. John could have gone on watching Alan having his arsehole licked by Gary for hours but he deferred to the general consensus of opinion that the time had arrived for the team captain to take much more than Gary's tongue ...

6.

Alan was enjoying the thrill of having his tight sweaty arsehole on display to all four of his team mates who seemed - or was it just Alan's fancy? -- to be sporting the best erections they had ever had. The four team mates were all eagerly looking forward to fucking their captain, proving beyond doubt that there are more ways than one for footballers to score while Alan was really pleased with himself that he had played so well that afternoon to earn such great respect from the other players.

The proud captain and goal scorer climbed off the bed and bent over it to receive the first of his team mates' congratulatory fucks as they took it in turns to show him their appreciation of his soccer skills by treating his arsehole to a non-stop plowing with their hard footballing pricks. Gary went first, slamming his fabulous big cock into Alan's arsehole all the way up to his balls and Alan, who had been fucked by Gary and the others many times before, took the entire eight inches with consummate ease.

"Aaagh!" screamed Alan as his all-accommodating arsehole clamped around Gary's prick and the five horny footballers turned the changing room into a cesspit of hardcore male sex, "that's great, Gary, your cock feels so good in my arse. Don't stop."

Alan's words spurred Gary on to fuck harder and deeper, his balls slapping rhythmically against Alan's arse cheeks, while Alan's grunts and groans grew louder with each inch of cock that he took. He loved taking it up the arse, especially big ones like Gary's, and the fact that David, Ian and John were watching and wanking as he did only served to heighten all the thrills that only a gay group orgy can bring.

Gary pulled out of Alan's arse before he came and then David went next, sliding his cock in so quickly that Alan hardly noticed the changeover. The dressing room continued to echo to the sounds of hot gay man sex as Alan pushed back his arsehole to meet every thrust of David's prick.

The pain was intense but it was a pain mixed with pleasure and Alan had never been able to make his mind up which was the more exciting -- scoring goals or getting fucked. Right now, though, he was convinced it was getting fucked but on Saturday in Melborough's next big match, he would be fully focused on the game and getting the ball past the opposition and into the net and his opinion would doubtless change again.

David was as accomplished an arse fucker as Gary and didn't really want to stop but he knew that Ian and John deserved their turns up their captain's hole and he pulled out and signalled with his eyes to Ian to take over. Ian moved round, his cock at the ready, and quickly and deftly inserted it into the willing receptacle of Alan's arsehole.

"That's the way, Ian," said Gary who, having rested on the bench for a few moments to get his breath back after fucking Alan, was now raring to go again and was watching the scene intently. "Fuck him hard," he added, notwithstanding that Ian was doing just that and didn't need any encouragement.

"Leave him alone, Gary," said David, feeling a mite irritated, "he's doing just fine."

David shot Gary a warning look to shut up. Alan might be the team captain and in charge of things out on the pitch but when it came to their regular orgies, Gary had somehow assumed the role of ringleader, or thought he had which was why David tried to put a stop to it before Gary even got started.

Finally it was John's turn and, just by way of change, Alan lifted himself up and moved to his back on the physio table, lifting his legs high in the air and spreading them as wide as was humanly possible and parting his buns in the process with his hands, the better for him to receive John's hard-on.

"Fuck me raw," said Alan, "stick your big beautiful prick up my tight fucking arsehole."

John was the youngest of the team members but was certainly not inexperienced. The others all knew how much of an aficionado of arses John was and they clapped and cheered as they watched him sink his enthusiastic prick into Alan to give him the same hard pounding that the others had.

"Last but not least, eh?" said Ian, as he, David and Gary formed another semi-circle around the footballing fuckers, all eager to get their pricks into Alan's arsehole again before the orgy reached what they all knew would be a dramatic conclusion with lots of cum flying about, as there always was ... 7.

The footballing orgy gained extra momentum when Alan in turn fucked all four of his feam mates, giving it especially hard to Gary since it was he who had scored the extra goal that had sealed the fate of Dundore Rovers. As Alan pumped his thick cock in and out of Gary's arsehole, Ian, David and John were rimming each other over by the physio table. The hot action was so intense that all five men had to summon all the willpower they possessed not to shoot their loads too soon.

"Fucking hell," said John as Ian's tongue lashed his arsehole while David licked out Ian simultaneously, "this is one damn hot fucking orgy."

"The best yet," Gary managed to murmur, in-between gasps as Alan's big fuck pole nudged his sphincter, sending him into paroxysms of pleasure.

It was quite later on when Gary, David, Ian and John sat on the bench with their hard cocks pointing up to the ceiling to each give Alan another fuck to thank him for being such a great footballer. The orgy of gay fucking went on for well over another hour as Alan lowered his arsehole and sat on each prick in turn for another hot series of footballing fucks.

Incredibly, the action moved up a further notch when Alan got back into the doggie position and found himself on the receiving end of some hot spit-roastings as Gary once more plundered his arsehole while Ian, David and John stood in front of him to have their cocks sucked. Alan loved being fucked by all four guys, they all had wonderful big pricks and, furthermore, all knew what to do with them and the hotter and sleazier the action the better, but secretly he had to admit that Gary was the best.

Gary was now fucking Alan again with his experienced prick for all he was worth, his arse cheeks clenching as he pressed the stiff pole deeper into Alan's backside while Alan alternately sucked David, Ian and John's pricks. Gary, likewise, was on a roll and enjoying the feeling of total power he was exerting over the captain's arsehole. His legs buckled as he felt his climax approaching.

"Oh shit!" Gary exclaimed, pulling out and holding his prick aloft Alan's buns, "I'm gonna shoot."

Gary had scarcely finished speaking before he let rip with a long hot ribbon of thick white spunk. The first blast landed on Alan's back at the base of his spine while the second and third rained down on his arse cheeks and seeped into his crack. The others had been wanking furiously as Gary came his load and, seconds later, David shot a similar helping from his thick rod over Alan's face. Ian and John were a bit slower but nevertheless they both shot huge reams when they got there, John over Alan's face where his spunk mingled with David's and Ian over Alan's arse where an even more copious amount of sperm joined as one with Gary's.

"Now its our turn to watch you, captain," said David, after he got his breath back, turning Alan around and sitting him down on the bench. Alan started wanking his cock to orgasm, his face and arse still covered in thick wads of rapidly congealing cum from his team mates, and very soon he let out a groan as he signified he was about to shoot.

Alan screwed his eyes up and his body shook with pleasure as the sensational feelings all men get when they cum racked his body. Gary, David, Ian and John applauded as a silver slither of spunk shot into the air from Alan's prick and landed on his chest, followed by another and another until his balls were completely drained.

"That was a fucking great way to celebrate a win," said Alan, smiling through the spunk on his face, "now I have to get cleaned up and gone, I promised my mum and dad I'd go to dinner with them at their place tonight. My dad wants to discuss the match."

"But not what we did afterwards, eh?" laughed Gary, who was revelling in the excitement of the afternoon's activities, the five-a-side match included.

Alan smiled at Gary through the remains of spunk on his face as he made for the shower room. "I've gotta take a piss," he said.

"Me too," said Gary, getting up and following him through the door.

Ian and David followed too and then John, licking his lips at the sight of four pairs of bare naked male arse cheeks swaying and rubbing together as the others walked along in front of him. Alan and Gary made straight for the urinals where they both let fly with long streams of hot steaming piss, Alan's face and arse still smothered in several layers of four separate helpings of congealing man juice, while David, John and Ian climbed into the showers and began to soap each other down. Alan and Gary joined them once they had finished peeing, five sets of hands fondling pricks, balls and arses as the twenty-somethings freshened themselves up.

Alan was first to step out and, after towelling himself, went back to the changing room to get dressed. He stepped into his official Melborough United suit, combed his hair in front of the mirror and tightened his tie before going back to the showers to give instructions for the training schedule on the following day.

His words stalled in his mouth, however, when he saw that Ian, Gary, David and John were back in business with a foursome of their own. Gary was hungrily licking David's arsehole in the showers as the hot jets streamed down on them while Ian was licking John's balls, John's prick across his face, just outside the shower but in full view of Gary and David.

"Fucking hell," said Alan, "can't leave you lads alone for five minutes, can I?"

"That's because we're all so fucking horny," said John.

"Yeah, Alan, shame you have to go," said Ian.

"Sorry lads, needs must," answered Alan. "Enjoy yourselves, though, but remember we've got an important league match the day after tomorrow against Glaisborough City. So I want you at the training ground fresh and ready first thing in the morning."

Alan smiled as he left his team mates to it and went out into the arena's car park, climbing into his Porsche and planting his recently fucked arse in the driving seat. It had been a great day, winning the five-a-side, getting sucked, licked and fucked by his team mates and sucking their cocks and fucking their arseholes, too, and now a nice meal with his parents, steak and kidney pie, probably, as only his mum could make it.

8.

Alan revved up the engine of the Porsche and drove out into the street. A few fans were still hanging around but the vast majority of the crowd had dispersed by now. Some of the hangers-on recognised Alan and waved and he dutifully waved back, smiling again to himself at what they would think if only they had known what had gone on in the changing room and, indeed, what was still going on at that very moment with Gary, David, Ian and John.

Alan didn't dwell too long on what would happen if the media discovered that he, one of the most famous and instantly recognisable men in the country, was a secret homosexual, nor how his parents and the parents of his team mates would fare. He was pretty certain that the families of Gary, David, Ian and John had no idea their footballing sons were gay, just as his own mum and dad were blithely oblivious.

Whenever Alan did allow himself to think about the dire consequences, however, determination set in that nobody would find out. After all, he hadn't got where he was today without a certain degree of ruthlessness and was even prepared, if necessary, to do a Rock Hudson and get married for camouflage although, hopefully, it would never come to that. It was his life after all and the footballing orgies always took place in private and should be no concern of anybody else's.

Alan preferred to dwell on more enjoyable things and as he cruised down the street to the main road, he smiled at the memory of what had been a wonderful afternoon of football and sex. Life cannot possibly get any better than this, he thought. He was doing a job he loved, had fame and wealth beyond most people's expectations, earning more money in a week than the average person did in a lifetime simply for kicking a bag of wind around and, of course, plenty of hot gay sex -- and he was still only twenty-four years old.

Happy and contented and with the world at his feet, Alan Murdoch, the proud Captain of Melborough United F.C., put one of those educated feet on the pedal and spread-eagled his way to the welcoming arms of his doting parents and his mother's delicious home-made steak and kidney pie.

THE END

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,729 Followers
12