After the Move...

Story Info
Couple cleans up after a move.
2.9k words
3.92
30.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were bringing in the last few boxes from the truck that they had driven across a few states. Jane stood at about 5 foot 3 with an athletic frame, beautiful 34C tits, and a wonderful ass. She had shoulder length chestnut hair that seemed to tinge reddish in the right lighting. Right now she looked exhausted, a little sweaty, her hair was messy, with loose strands going every which way. It had been a long few days, but she felt good to finally be in a home, all that had to be done was unpacking now.

After setting the last box down Dan closed the rear door of the truck, the sun just barely visible as it slid beneath the edge of the horizon, the sky darkening bit by bit as night began to slide over the world. The stars slowly blinking to life like so many candles being lit in the sky. Dan was 5 foot 8 inches, with a barrel chest, semi-cut arms, close cropped dark brown hair, and very hazel eyes. There was always a smile ready to light up his face.

Dan laughed at Jane a little as she came in, looking disheveled and upset, complaining about how she was all sweaty and grimy. Dan quickly replied ,

"You should just hop in the shower while I order some dinner for us."

"That sounds like a good idea, I feel so grimy like this." Jane replied, moving acroos the room to give Dan a hug and a lingering kiss before she set out for the bathroom.

Dan picked up the phone and ordered some pizza and buffalo wings from the local pizza place. Dane heard the water from the shower turn on shortly before hanging up the phone. After hearing that the pizza place was busy and that it would take upwards of an hour and a half for the order to get there Dan said that was fine and hung up the phone.

Dan moved off in the direction of what was going to their bedroom. He stepped into the room ans quickly opened a box that was similar to all the others, except that he had put a very special object in there that he had bought just for Jane and it seemed like the perfect time to give it to her. He reached into the box and pulled the object out of the small case it had come in and headed towards the shower, discarding his clothes on the way.

Dan heard Jane humming to herself in the shower as he quietly snuck into the bathroom, it was easier now that he had left all of his clothes in the other room, his manhood standing out rigid in front of him with the promise of what was to come.

He swept the shower curtain aside and stepped in behind Jane, his hand covering her eyes while he moved his other hand behind her back back. He moved his lips to the nape of Janes neck, sweeping aside the wet hair sticking to her skin. Kissing, sucking and gently nipping at the soft flesh there.

He murmured quietly into her ear,

"I have a surprise for you, keep your eyes closed."

Jane let out a little moan that he took to be an acknowledgement as his hand slid down her face, then to the back of her shoulder, under her arm, then caressed the side of magnificent breast, the fingers brushing along the gentle curve. Then slowly sliding inward just lightly grazing the nipple, causing it to perk slightly, a small gasp emitting from Janes lips.

Slowly his hand drifts down further, he could feel her breathing quicken as it inches down her stomach until he can feel the short coarse hair rubbing against his hand as she thrusts her hips forward trying to push his fingers into her wet pussy. He let his index finger slip inside of her and she let out a low moan as she pushed back against him. His shaft pushing into the small of her back.

The feeling of Janes wet folds was almost making Dan lose control, he could feel his balls tighten and thought he might burst unto Janes back. He took a few short breaths to calm himself down and withdrew his hand from her now dripping pussy lips and slowly slid his other hand around her body.

Moving it down to her wet opening, he slowly slid the object that was in his hand inside of her. Jane let out a high moan as she felt it enter her swollen pussy. Dan flicked a switch on the base of it and it began to vibrate. Dan had to throw his arm around Janes waist to keep her from collapsing as the orgasm washed over her body. Dan slowly withdrew the device and set it on the floor out side the shower.

Placing a hand on her head he pushed jane forward. She bent over at the waist, allowing dan to take a second to admire her form, his eyes running over her smooth, musuclar back and the swell of her tight buttocks. Slowly he pulled them apart and looked at the little circle of skin that that stood out a little. Letting his finger run down and around that little bud, inducing further moans with his slow expidition.

He slowly pushed his finger into her ass, only a little bit then quickly he moved on, placing the head of his hard member against the opening to janes wet lips,moving it up and down a few times, rubbing her clit with it until finally he thrust into her, slowly at first. Moving in a precious little at a time, the pulling out just as slowly. Leaving her sputtering and begging for him to fuck her.

"Please Dan, OH PLEASE FUCK ME!! Your cock feels soo GOOD in my Pussy. OOOHH GOD! DEEPER PLEASE!"

This continued for a few minutes, letting her body begin to build up towards a wonderful orgasm. He began to thrust faster and harder into her. Grinding his hips against her as she pushed back into him. Finally he felt the familiar pressure as his seed was about to spurt forth, quickly he pulled he swollen member out of her puffy pussy, pushing the head of his penis against her asshole, he pushed inside of her. Jane cried out in surprise as he entered her.

Janes back arched in pleasure as he thrust into her hard, his load spilling into her bowels. As the liquid sped from his body into her, he thrust two fingers into her pussy hard over and over, as quickly as he could, feeling the muscular walls contract and tighten around his fingers as another orgasm swept over her. So was moaning and mummbling incoherently now, her words habing little meaning besides the occaisonal fuck and oh god.

Dan slowly withdrew his fingers and pulled Janes body up against his, his softening member slipping out of her as he did, and pulled her mouth to his for a kiss, the water of the shower running over the. He pressed his lips against hers, loving the feel of her body pressed against him. He opened his mouth a little, his tongue rushing out to move over her lips, relishing the little gasp or breath she let out as he did so, then pushed his tongue into her mouth to roll around hers.

It was then they heard a few swift knocks on the door, reluctantly Dan pulled himself away and grabbed some shorts and a T-shirt and moved through the house to the front door. Grabbing the pizza box and bag of buffalo wings and taking them to the living room floor, the house was still devoid of furniture, and sitting down.

Dan heard the shower still running and figured Jane was still cleaning up, he set about rummaging through the boxes for a couple plates to have dinner on. A few minutes passed as he did so, eventually he found the plates and as he sat down he noticed Jane coming out of the bathroom, a blue towel wrapped around her otherwise nude body, lovingly molding to her lovely curves. Just enough to suggest all of the features of her amazing body but none of the details he so craved.

Jane clutched the little vibrator in her hand, a little grin on her face. Dan moved to get up as she approached but she pushed him back down,

"You can watch, but no touching, no go sit down."

With this he sat back and settled in as she sat down on a sturdy box with clothes scrawled across the side in black marker. As she sat down the towel slid away from her chest, fully exposing her breasts to the air, the nipples starting to harden as the air touched them.

Much to Dans disappointment the towel had bunched around her waist, granting him no clear view of the beautiful mound that lay beneath, almost as if she were able to sense his discomfort at this she slid a hand down between her legs, and slid a finger inside of herrself, letting a little gasp escape her lips as she did so.

Dans hand quickly moved down to the front of his shorts and the bulge that was appearing there, rubbing it up and down as he watched Jaane pleasure herrself. Setting down the vibrator she began to massage her breast with her free hand, still teasing him by assuring that he could not see anything going on under the towel except the movement of her hand as her fingers pushed in and out of her pussy, along with the slight squishing sound that accompanied that action.

She could see he was getting more and more turned on by this and moved her fingers faster and faster. Her other hand teasing her nipples, squeezing them and rolling them back and forth. Dan could hardly control himself watching her, finally she couldn't handle the pressure and your orgasm rushed forth, moaning out as it passed over you.

Jane could see that Dan was close himself and told him to stop and just watch her. Reluctantly he pulled his hand away from his throbbing member and watched as she pulled her hand up from between her thighs, her fingers glistening with pussy juices, she beckoned him to come just within reach and thrust her hand into his mouth, allowing him to savior the taste of her dripping mound.

He sucked on each of fingers, moving to each one lovingly, running his tongue up and down the length of each. The taste of her skin and juices mixing into a taste that seemed to hold infinite pleasure for him. Jane slowly pulled her hand from him and told him to go back and sit down, that now she had a surprise for him. He reluctantly scooted back across the floor, folding his legs under himself and leaning back, the bulge in his shorts showing prominently.

Jane reached down and picked up the vibrator, a little reddish cylinder that rounded off to a tip. perhaps 4 inches long and an inch wide. Then she rotated around on the box so that her side was facing Dan, she pulled the towel away, leaving herself completely unclothed, slowly she spread out her legs, assuring that Dan could still not see that most intimate part of her, then, leaning back she ran the vibrator up and down the slit that parted her puffy lips. Dan started to move but she looked at him quickly and said to stay where he was, reluctantly he settled in to watch her.

Jane then reached down and with one thrust of her wrist took the whole vibrator inside of herself, thrusting it in and out a few times, moaning Dans name and gasping as she impaled herself on it time and again, this was beginning to become to much for dan to bear, then she turned to him, and he saw why she had taken so long in the shower after he had left for the pizza..

The short curly hairs that had surrounded her pussy had all been shaved away, leaving it completely bald. Dan was completely amazed, he could not take his eyes off of it, the little vibrator thrusting in and out of her pussy, the juices running down her thighs as her moans became more urgency, then she reached down and nudged the little stud that turned on the vibrator.

Jane nearly screamed as the orgasm tore through her body, the sheer sexuality of the moment adding to the experience as he sat watching her, mesmerized by her performance. Dam could stand it no longer and moved to her, a sense of primal urgency taking control of him. He quickly moved Jane down to the floor having her lay on her back. He took the vibrator from her hand and turned it off, and began to rub it up and down her super sensitive lips and clit, then he thrust it inside of he, latching onto her clit with his lips and sucking on it as he did so.

He thrust the small rod in and out of her over and over as he ran his tongue around your her, she was no longer moaning but screaming his name as she washed into another orgasm, she seemed so close to blacking out and pulled Dans head and hands away from he now ultra sensitive pussy.

Taking a few seconds to breathe and recover she quickly pushed him onto his back, she then grabbed the waist band of Dans shorts, pulling them down and off his legs, leaving his penis standing free and erect, the veins standing out against the skin. She quickly took it in her hand, pumping on it a few times, the she used her thumb and forefinger to grasp the base and ran her tongue all the way up his length and back down the other side, running her tongue back up his length she then took him all into her mouth.

Jane bobbed her head up and down on Dans engorged cock, forcing him to moan and whisper her name, his hands gripping the sides of her head, wanting to spill himself into her loving mouth but wishing that this feeling would go on forever. Slowly she released him from her mouth, pumping her hand up and down his shaft, her saliva covered his length. Dan began to buck his hips and pulled Janes head back towards his aching member

Jane eagerly took the cock back into herr mouth, running her tongue over the head rapidly willing him to let the liquid spill over into her mouth, then with one last buck of his hips he grasped her head, the semen spilling into her mouth in spurts, she swallowed all of it and ran her mouth up and down his length a few more times, ensuring that she had let none be wasted.

Finally she curled up next to him, he pulled her lips to his, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth, tasting the slightly salty after taste of the seed he had spilled into her. She slid her hand back down to his softening shaft, trying to coax one last performance out of it. He pulled his head back and told Jane to get on top of him, eagerly she did so, but as she did he grasped her hips and pulled them up to his face.

Dans tongue darted out eagerly to lap at Janes moist folds, he loved the taste of her and thrust his tongue inside of her pussy. He moved his tongue in and out of her over and over. Then he sucked her puffy lips into his mouth, running his tongue over them, savoring every taste that he experienced.

Finally he could take it no longer and pushed her hips off of him, and pulled himself up so he could align his throbbing shaft with her wet opening. He pushed up into her violently, bucking his hips back and forth, relishing the moans she let out, the feeling of her nails running across his chest, digging in almost to the point of drawing blood.

Her body collapsed down unto his as yet another orgasm forced her body to give out, she pushed her hands behind his head, forcing her lips against his almost painfully, the salty taste of his seed and her sweet fluids mixing beautifully in thier mouths as she thrust her tongue into his mouth, then sucked his tongue into hers so she could roll it around and suck on it.

Suddenly his thrusts began to move faster, deeper, the urge to loose his seed deep inside of her becoming his only desire. With one last violent thrust he ground his hips into her pelvic bone, forcing his cock deep inside her. She let out a scream as yet another orgasm washed over her sex racked body. He felt as if he was pouring himself into her as spurt after spurt of his come erupted into her, his balls sucking tight into his body. They slowly came down together collapsed in a puddle of sweat on the floor, Dans cum seeping out of Janes pussy with her juices, his cock slowly reducing in size.