After the Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not stupid," she said. "I know what happens when a guy cums."

Matt couldn't help grinning at the tone in her voice. "I'm sorry. You just looked so . . . dismayed . . . "

"Well, of course, I'm dismayed. I thought you were going to finally fuck me, but you came in my mouth instead."

The words, coming out of that innocent face, combined with her absolutely perturbed tone, did him in. He started laughing and didn't stop until he realized she'd begun to pick up her clothes in preparation to putting them on.

"Pet!" he said sharply.

She turned and looked at him.

"Drop your clothes and get over here."

She looked torn, but finally lowered her jeans and shirt to the ground and stepped toward him. He held out his arms and pulled her back onto his lap. "I see you forgot rule number four," he chuckled.

"You never told me rule number four," she said, holding herself upright, prim as a Sunday School teacher.

Matt lowered his lips to her nipples and slide his finger into her as his thumb began to play against her clit again. "I told you the rule three weeks ago," he reminded her. "Rule number four. Good girls always get to cum."

She gave a soft moan as he bit down lightly against her nipple. Her clit swelled and throbbed under his thumb. Her cunt tightened against his middle finger. He even thought he heard her whisper, "Please. Please don't stop."

Matt lifted his head briefly, watching the wanton abandon play against Elizabeth's face as she rode his fingers and tried to bring herself to orgasm. His cock stirred to life again. Time enough later to tell her he'd left out one moderately important word from the rule.

"Good girls ALMOST always get to cum."

12