After the Ninth Bell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a mass of writhing bodies - naked bodies. Limbs flowing over each other, hands caressing intimate parts. She began to hear soft moans, liquid noises, cries of ecstasy. She was horrified and thrilled at the same time. The small part of her that was clinging to reality wanted it to stop and the rest of her never wanted it to end. She watched for an age, willing the mist to clear and give her a better view.

As the mist slowly began to dissipate, she found she could move her arms and legs a little. Her left hand found the bottle again and she sniffed hard, desperately trying to extinguish the last remaining shards of reality from her brain. As she watched on, she was aware of her right hand doing something that only 'dirty girls and cheap whores' do.

If that is what they did, then she wanted to be a dirty, cheap whore. It felt incredible.

She sniffed again realising there was nothing left in the bottle, but she also realised that there was nothing left of Freya in the real world; only this other girl in this amazing fantasy world. The bits of her that she wasn't supposed to touch felt on fire. Her fingers were exploring, going deep, making liquid noises of her own as the bodies in her vision writhed on.

The mist began to dissolve as she went deeper, almost as if she were in control of it. The bodies took on more definition and she now could make out a small woman, rocking gently, head bobbing. She tried to match the rhythm of her hand movements to the girl's body and as she did so, she almost cried out as Triss's face appeared out of the murk. Her lovely clear, grey eyes were wide, her mouth open in a perfect 'O'. Freya could make out big hands gripping her hips as a man took her from behind. She gasped as she realised it was Lord Anders, his burning yellow eyes wide with lust. Triss was tossing under his onslaught, her face alive. Smiling, Triss crooked a finger at someone out of Freya's line of vision and she gasped as she saw something long, thick and huge slide into Triss's mouth. It looked impossibly long as it slipped all the way in and out a few times before the girl took it in one hand and began to lap and lick at it as Lord Anders continued his thrusting.

The mist swirled again and Freya groaned in disappointment as Triss disappeared, but her heart leapt as she now saw long, silvery braids tossing as Lady Drusilla arched her back as she straddled someone, her slim fingers pulling at her own nipples, stretching them outwards, pulling on metal rings that adorned them. Her hand slid down between her legs and began to rub hard. Freya followed her lead and her left hand found that funny little nubbly piece of flesh just above the place she shouldn't touch. She gasped as she did so, thinking, 'So that's what it's for!'

She watched Lady Drusilla for what seemed like hours until the woman pulled off and began to use her mouth on her partner. Freya was rubbing harder now and she saw those amazing yellow eyes go wide as the woman worked on the unknown man, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked, accentuating her high cheek-bones. Her eyes flashed, turning from yellow to almost silver in an instant. There was a guttural, feral grunt and something white and sticky began to flow from Her Ladyship's mouth, over her hands and the huge thing that was filling her mouth. She was groaning herself, squirming in ecstasy as her tongue and lips worked.

The scene faded and Drusilla was replaced by the woman with black and white hair to whom Freya had served wine. It took her a moment to realise that the man doing things to her was not going where she shouldn't be touched; it was somewhere even darker and more forbidden. Freya tried to imagine what it must feel like. She thought for a moment the woman must be in agony, but she realised she was crying out for him to do it harder, faster. Clearly from the sounds she was making, she found it intensely pleasurable. The language she was using to urge him on was like nothing Freya had ever heard, even in the Tavern.

Again the vision changed and Triss came back into view. Lord Anders was still taking her from the rear and the man in front of her was now thrusting into her mouth as hard as his Lordship. Triss's tiny body was shaking from the double onslaught and she was moaning loudly as they worked on her.

The man in her mouth suddenly pulled out and Triss gripped him with her small hand. She jerked him twice and a spurt of the same sticky white fluid Freya had seen dribbling from Lady Drusilla's mouth erupted across her face. She groaned in pleasure as it struck her, spattering down her cheek and across her mouth. She ran her tongue along her lips as the man rubbed himself around her face, scooping up the residue of the liquid as she took him back inside, sucking noisily.

Lord Anders now pulled out of her and another long, thick jet shot across her buttocks and the small of her back. Sighing deeply she put her hands on her sticky chin and gazed straight into Freya's eyes. Lady Drusilla's face appeared alongside her, lapping at her with an almost impossibly long tongue. Freya could now see her pointed ears more clearly. With those ears, silvery hair and amazing eyes, she looked so otherworldly and exotic.

She also turned to look directly at Freya. Her voice was a husky purr. "Sweet dreams, little Freya, sweet dreams."

Triss was grinning as Drusilla resumed licking her. "Soon, Freya, soon!"

They both gave her a little wave and there was a sudden yellow flash in Triss's eyes and a lurch in Freya's tummy and she was falling back away from the vision, tumbling back down the slide she had arrived upon. She even had the presence of mind to wonder how she felt that she was falling on her way back as well as on her way there.

As the vision faded and she came back to reality, Freya realised that her back was arched off the bed and her blankets were in a heap on the floor. Three fingers of her right hand were deep inside her, the first and second fingers of her left hand scrubbing frantically at her fleshy little bulb.

As eighteen Turns-old Freya Lindgard experienced her first ever orgasm, her body shook uncontrollably, her red hair tossing, her muscles and sinews stretching. She was screaming inwardly, desperate not to make a sound. She heard the muffled toll of the Second Bell from the town square as she finally slumped onto the bed and pulled the covers back over her now sweating, trembling body.

She sniffed her fingers and licked them tentatively. She liked what she smelled and tasted. She liked how she felt down there where she shouldn't touch herself. By the time the Third Bell sounded, she had touched herself twice more and even tried putting a finger where the black and white haired woman had taken her lover.

Freya Lindgard now knew what happened after the Ninth Bell. She slept long and soundly and her dreams were very sweet indeed.

Chapter Three - Is You Comin' With Me?

Freya was sure her mother would know when she visited her that Saintsday in the village an hour's ride from the town. She felt guilty and exhilarated in equal measure as she had woken but her naughty little secret seemed safe for now. There was no way she was going to tell the priest - Triss told her that the first and only time she had confessed about it, she was sure he was doing something he shouldn't on the other side of the confessional.

She couldn't wait to see Triss, but their shifts only crossed by an hour as Freya's ended at the Fourth Bell and Triss's started at the Third. She had ridden her hired horse hard to get back in time after seeing her mother but was crestfallen when the girl didn't show up on time and hoped nothing was wrong. As her shift ended, she spoke to Tenby and the fat owner's chins had wobbled as he told her. "Business up at the Castle, she sez. She bin 'elping out at a big party up there. Waitressin' and all. Goin' on all weekend by looks of it. Shift's yours if yer wants it. Saintsday evening's usually quiet..."

It sounded good to Freya. The extra coin would be welcome and would help with her quest to find her own cottage. She just hoped the Castle work would be regular. For the first time since she had received it from Nadia, she remembered the coin purse. She ran to the back room and took it from her cloak pocket. To her delight, she counted out twelve Crowns and there was another token in there for the following week. She had been retained.

It was Midweekday before she caught up with Triss. The girl sidled up to her as she was pulling a pint of stout for old Banyers. "You's lookin' diff'rent!" Her smile was pure wickedness. "Hopes you washed yer handies before y' started yer shift! Told yer it were 'mazin', din't I?"

Freya handed Banyers his beer and he belched his appreciation. She took Triss to one side. "Was that really you?"

Triss laughed. "Fuckin' right it were! Four of uzz get 'Selected' each week. You shoulda stayed longer - it got right fuckin' hot later on. Fort it would never end! You looked like you was enjoyin' your'sen though - them little pawsies workin' hard. And you knows what the clit'ris is for at last!"

Freya smiled shyly. She whispered, "Is that the little bobble that makes you feel all quivery when you touch it?"

Triss shook her head. "You's gotta lot to learn, girl!" She dropped her voice and purred. "Aye it is - and's even better when summ'un licks at it, 'specially Dru!"

Freya was about to answer when Tenby wobbled over. "Hoi, pays you two to serve drinks, not natter to each uvver. Get to it!"

Triss picked up a tray. "Needs to talkies - I's on me break at the Seventh Bell. Meet uzz in the Empress!"

Freya was a few minutes early. She rarely visited the Empress Galina. For a start, they thought they were much better than the Dragon's Nest, but their beer was not a patch on Tenby's and cost a fair few pennies more. Her heart sank as the waitress came over. It was the girl from the other night - the one who had sworn at her and thrown the snowball.

She smiled sheepishly at Freya. "Looks, I'm sozz about t'other night... I were just a bit..." She tailed off looking embarrassed, head down.

Freya smiled back. Knowing what she knew now, she felt sorry for the girl. "I understand now - I found out what happens." She left it there - no way was the girl getting the full story. "I take it you were not selected?"

The girl shook her head sadly. "Again. Apart from being great fun, it's another fifty Crowns!" She glanced round as Triss entered the tavern. She cocked her head at her. "Wish I 'ad 'er luck!"

Triss tapped her on the bottom. "No luck, Rinke; jus' pure talent!"

"Yeah, and not a care of who puts what where. Just cuz I doesn't give up me arse, I'm put on pot duty." She turned to Freya. "If you want to get on up there..." she nodded her head towards the distant Castle, ... "you gotta allow back-alley access along with the rest, if you catch my meaning."

A few nights ago, Freya wouldn't have understood a word. Now she knew graphically what the girl meant.

Triss looked at her sadly. "I'll put in a word for you, Rinke honest. Say you're gettin' there."

"Thanks Triss - I'm tryin', but Cade don't like it. Sez it's unnatural."

"Just takes a nice blast of Ice-fire first!"

"No chance - makes me tummy go all wobbly an' I throws up!" She glanced at the empty table. "Talkin' too much and you needs drinks. Two 'Ords' for you girls?"

Freya and Triss nodded and Rinke left. She came back a few minutes later. "Two pints o' Cade's finest Ordinary Ale." She put the beers down and smiled at Freya. "On the 'ouse for me bein' shitty to ya. You two working this weekend?"

Triss nodded. "Thinks I needs a week off after the last'un but can't keep uzz away! Freya got her token, din't you?"

Freya looked puzzled. "How'd you know?"

The girl tapped her nose. "Nuffin' gets past Triss!" She looked up at Rinke and held up her tankard. "Cheers Rinke. Promise I'll talkies to Dru."

Rinke's face was a picture. She shrugged at Freya. "Fuckin' hell - here's you and me bowin' and scrapin' to the good Lady Drusilla and Madame here's on first name terms wi' her!" She mimed hitting Triss over the head with her tray and walked back to the bar, repeating, "I'll talkies to Dru... Promise I'll talkies to Dru...," mimicking Triss's Southland accent.

Triss looked across at Freya. "Poor kid. Nuffin' to do with where she lets 'em put it. All about commitment. Sum'o'vum see fiffy Crowns and think that's all what matters." She went all dreamy for a moment. "I'd do it fer nuffin', I swear to the Saints." She came back to reality. "Sozzo - I were off on one there." She took a sip of beer and gave Freya a sly little smile. "So, you liked the Ice-fire, I takes it?"

Freya drank and smiled as she thought back. "I thought I was turning inside out, then I see you doing all sorts of naughty things. How in the Name of the Saints does it work?"

"Dunno. Dun't care. Just let's uzz see uzz deepest desires I'm told. Me 'n' Dru wanted to see you wankin'. Looks like you wanted to see what goes on after Ninth Bell!" She paused. "And 'fore you ask, wankin's wot you was doin' down there with yer dirty little pawsies."

Freya laughed. "Saints, Triss - the things I saw you do! That man putting that huge thing in your mouth. Lady Drusilla kissing that stuff on your face. Lord Anders behind you..." She trailed off, still barely able to believe what she had witnessed.

Triss burst out laughing. "Oh Saints, thinks we needs to teach you some new wordsies, dearest. That 'thing' is called a 'cock' and Daniel shotted his cum all over my sweet face while Anders fucked my pussy from b'hind me. 'Deer-hound-style' they tells me it's called. Then me 'n' Dru snowballed - swappin' cum, like - an' after you faded out we sucked each other's cunts 'till uzz nosies bledded!"

Freya was loving it. She had never heard the like before, but already was becoming addicted. "It's proper an education, tonight!" She wanted to try it herself. She thought for a moment. "So I wanked my cunt watching you while I rubbed my clut...clid... what was it again?"

"Clit'ris. If yer posh like Dru, it's a clit-or-is. Clit for shorts. You fingered yer clit and stretched yer sloppy pussy lips wide. Aye - we's sawed yer, girl. You's may have faded out early but we's watched yer till yer licked yer mucky little fingers clean."

Freya said the words a few more times to herself, getting the feel for them. "Triss, I wanked my cunt and clit twice more that night as I imagined the cum dripping off your chin. I did it again last night thinking of Lady Drusilla licking it off your face and I put a finger in my arse as I thought of the black and white haired woman being arse-fucked." She looked at Triss with a shy little smile. "Not very good at it yet and it sounds very naughty, but I like saying it!"

Triss took a long pull of beer and sat back contentedly. "Praise the Saints, there be hope for the girl yet! Not bad, Lindgard, not bad for first effort!

Freya sighed and looked down at her drink. "I wish I could have stayed all night it was so exciting, but something dragged me back "

"Sozz it din't last long, but it be powerful stuff. T'were a light dose to start you off. You gets more used to it and you learns to control it. I's gettin' better each time. Harder you wants summat, easier it gets!" She looked at her friend earnestly. "Frey - if you keeps comin' to the Castle, youwill be Selected. May's not be this week or next, but when Dru setted eyes on you, she knewed you were a cert."

Freya put her hand on her chin. "Did you by any chance set me up knowing this would happen?"

Triss drained her glass. "Me? Sweet little Triss the bar-girl? Do that to 'er bessie friend, Freya the virgin?"

She grinned. "Course I fuckin' did! S'time for you to shine, sweet Freya Lindgard. You don' see it, but heads turns when you walks into a room - the taproom o' the Dragon's Nest or the Bankettin' Hall o' the Great Castle - don't make no difference. I were like you a quarter-Turn ago - sweet, innocent, naive. You sawed me the other night. You sawed a little of what I's capable of now. You can be just like it, Frey - there be Princes and Noblemen at Dru's parties. We can dream, girl. We don' have t'be tavern wenches all uzz lives."

She rose from her seat. "Gotta be back on dooty. So, Freya Lindgard - one last fing. I's is goin' on a wild adventure. Is you comin' with me?"

Freya drained her glass in turn. It took no thought whatsoever. She stood up and held her hand out. "Yes, Triss. I's is comin' with you. All the way!"

Triss took her hand and shook it. "Good girl!" She kissed Freya's fingers making the girl shudder. She glanced at the tavern clock and sighed. "Fuck it! Back to reality 'fore Tenby sacks me."

As her friend left, Freya walked over to the bar and thanked Rinke for the drink. "See you Sattersday - I hope you get selected Rinke!"

"Me too! Hopes you do too!"

Freya shook her head. "Too early. I'm not ready yet."

Chapter Four - Just Another Sattersday Night

Nadia took the token from the last girl through the door and gave her usual un-welcoming speech. A couple of new girls had joined them and they looked terrified. Once she had assigned them their tasks, she scurried off to Lady Drusilla's private chamber.

She reeled off the list of names to her Ladyship who listened with rapt attention. She pondered for a moment. "We'll definitely have Ingrid and Heidi - they're getting very close. Now let me see... I think we'll give Triss a week off. I know she's a certainty, but we like to keep them keen! Don't want her getting too complacent!" Grinning at Nadia she gave her a small bag. "Give her this as she leaves - help alleviate her disappointment! Tell her that Freya gets to share - still too early for her unfortunately. Please don't send her into the hall, Nadia. I'll be too Saints-damned tempted and she's not quite ready yet."

Nadia nodded. "No problems, Dru. Got it. Still leaves two."

"It does... hmmm... right, let's give Rinke another go."

"But you said..."

"I know, Nadia - but I think she deserves one more go at it. We know she's not fully committed and it's more for the coin with her. And of course, she wants children..."

Nadia bowed her head. "Nuffin' wrong with that, Dru. You knows full well."

Drusilla put an hand on her shoulder. "And you've served us well these last five years, Nad. As has Jak and we love having the children around. It helps us sometimes - you know, since we...can't..." Her voice caught as she said the last word.

"I knows Dru, and if there were anyfink I could do, you knows I would..."

Drusilla kissed her on the head. "I know, sweet Nadia, but we have tried everything for so long." She sighed. "So, like we did with you, we still may be able to tempt Rinke to live with us. I hear Cade brews fine ale. Bet Jak would be happy not to be trailing down to the town for his drink!" Shaking herself, she became business-like again. "Anyway - one left from three." She shook her head from side to side, deciding. "Lolli? Gerda? Janis?" After a pause, she put her hands on her hips and nodded her head. "Oh fuck it, I'm feeling horny tonight - we'll have all three!"

Grinning, Nadia made a note and turned to leave.

"Oh, and Nad..."

The woman turned back.

Drusilla had a sly smile on her face. "I hear Jak's away hunting up north. Come see me tomorrow when the kids are a-bed?"

Nadia blew her a kiss and hurried back to the kitchen. She was nicer to the girls that night.

As the Ninth Bell rang, Freya looked around the kitchen disconsolately. She had not even been into the Banqueting Hall tonight. She hadn't expected to be selected, but she was so looking forward to seeing the Hall again and gazing in wonder at the guests. And of course, Lady Drusilla. At least she was not washing pots and pans - the new girls had got that job. She was on the second round of plates and cutlery so at least she'd be away earlier than last week. But of course no Ice-fire for later.