After The Obsequies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at about the six month mark, that mum proposed a big change in our relationship.

One night after a particularly wild coupling, and we lay embracing and trying to recover, she said, "Gav, why don't you stay home all the time? You've earned good money at the gas fields and you've saved, why not get work locally? The power industry is expanding here all the time, you could get work with them."

The idea had its attractions for me. My single room at the gas field hostel, and the canteen food, was a bit less than desirable. The isolation for two weeks at a stretch was beginning to pall. On the other hand, would constantly living with mum work out? Would our sex life descend into a dull routine?

I told mum I would come to live at home all the time and work locally, but in my head I said, "You can always go back to the gas field, they're always looking for fitters."

One problem that did arise by my living permanently at home, were my brothers and sisters. Mum got visits from them and the grandchildren occasionally. She usually managed to work it so that it was while I was away from home. Now it would be more difficult, and if they suspected what mum and I got up to, there would be hell to pay.

Our way out of it was for me to play the permanently bachelor son, being looked after by his loving mother.

It's more than twelve months now since mum and I started to be lovers. So far, I have no reason to complain. Sexually mum is a source of constant pleasure, and her cooking is a whole lot better than canteen food.

Who knows, I might have more to add to our story in the future?