After The Office Overtime

Story Info
Driving home naked after office fun and teasing.
3.5k words
4.41
61.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,502 Followers

The drive from work was uneventful but I enjoyed the feel of the leather seats under my naked buttocks, my blouse doing little to cover me as I had left it open.

I touched the smoothness between my legs teasing a little

The company had booked me into a nice hotel on the outskirts of the industrial development where the new offices were situated. It had a pool, gym and lounge bar where I took most of my meals, preferring it to the rather stuffy restaurant next door. My room was on the second floor next to a set of stairs leading to the lobby and I had found that cutting across the car park in front of the restaurant to take a side entrance to the hotel rather than going through reception was the quickest way to reach them.

I parked up on the far side of the cat park, buttoned up my blouse and smoothed it down as best I could before starting towards the hotel.

There were a bunch of guys in the restaurant sitting at one of the tables by the main window who I had noticed staring over as I got out of the car.

To be fair though its not often you see a woman walking around in just a blouse and I was far enough away in the semi dark that they would probably be thinking that I was wearing a very short dress, although if they had a chance to check me out properly they would soon see otherwise

Although my blouse was thin it wasn't transparent by any means just about sheer enough so that my nipples were visible, it would be obvious to anything but the briefest of glances that I wasn't wearing a bra. I had left the top few buttons undone for good measure showing a nice amount of cleavage, the buttons stopped just under my belly button leaving the bottom part of the blouse open. It reached to just below my crotch but was riding up from the sway of my hips as I walked, exposing the bottom curve of my cheeks.

I loved the sensuous feel of the thin material on my naked breasts; the air was slightly chill so the sensations created as my nipples rubbed against it were extra nice.

I was trembling slightly as I walked across the car park, my pussy wet.

Halfway across a light breeze lifted the edge of my blouse, flipping it back on one side, the other being held down by the bag over my shoulder but leaving me exposed almost all the way up to my hip just the same.

Shifting the bag from my shoulder so that I held it by my side meant that the next gust took my blouse straight up flapping above my waist.

Knowing that I was exposed to the men from the waist down was thrilling but I acted cool and just continue to the walk, letting them enjoy the show.

When I was level with the restaurant window I pretended to drop something on the floor and bent from the waist as if to pick it up, giving the guys by the window a good view of my naked cheeks, excited knowing they were seeing my entire ass on display. I turned back and smiled at them as I carried on walking swaying my hips in an exaggerated way, laughing to myself as they did a pretty lousy job of trying to hide the fact that they were checking me out.

When I reached the lobby I paused for a second as the door closed behind me, so wet and excited that I could have masturbated right there and then but somehow I controlled myself resisting the urge to place a hand between my thighs.

The hotel was mainly glass front and side and as I started too walked up the stairs to the second floor I noticed one of the guys from the restaurant point me out.

They must have left immediately after my little show, perhaps it was coincidence that they had finished their meal at that exact moment or perhaps they were hoping to catch another glimpse of the half dressed woman.

Without looking directly at them I turned my back to the window and bent low without bending my knees as if adjusting my shoe. My one foot was on the step in front so that the edge of my blouse would rise up as high as possible; from this little display they would notice my distinct lack of panties.

I took my time before moving on.

I stopped two steps from the top, my heart hammering as I pulled my blouse up slightly so that it sat just along the top of my buttocks, waiting for the guys to round the curve of the stairs just below where I stood as they stepped onto the little landing. I slowly bent forward with my legs together and my hips pushed back, this time making out I was checking in my bag for something.

They stopped dead; I snuck a peek over my shoulder, they were a little red in the face so it was obvious that they had been hurrying after me.

As one their eyes travelled up my legs to my bare ass, their eyes grew big.

I smiled at them letting them know that I knew what they were looking at...and that I didn't mind one bit.

They just stood there on the turn of the stairs below me not saying a word.

I put my right foot on the next step, opening my legs a little.

They were breathing very hard and I wasn't sure if it was from the rush to catch me up or lust from the brief glimpse between my legs.

I made a fuss of retrieving my card key from my bag and without a word carried on walking up the last few steps, turning at the top and opening the door to my room.

They came round the corner just as I was closing the door; I stood still with my eye to the peep hole. They were milling about outside whispering, I heard one say, "No you do it," as the tallest of them shrugged stepped forward and gently knocked on the door. I watched as the others scattered leaving him on his own, he turned and gestured at them but he was left standing there with no 'backup.'

He knocked again and I opened the door, his eyes immediately travelled down to my chest. I had undone all the other buttons on my blouse except for the two just below my breasts so that the material now hung open, my hard nipples the only thing preventing it from slipping apart, giving away just a teasing peek of darker skin.

He caught himself staring and gave me a sheepish grin; I just cocked my head to one side and said, "Can I help you with something?"

He looked over his shoulder to find he was still alone, although I could hear the others whispering.

"I, that is we," he looked back desperately again, "wondered if you would like to join us for a drink in the bar."

"No." I said.

"Oh, sorry to have bothered you," he said turning away.

"Not in the bar anyway, I can't be bothered to dress but I will have a drink in your room." I said quietly.

He turned back so fast he almost overbalanced.

"That would be great, it's..."

I held up a hand and interrupted "Hold on a moment, first I want your little friends to stop skulking about back there, we are not school kids."

They appeared from either side of the door, peering round and alternately saying "hello" or giving a little wave of the hand.

"Two, no names, no camera phones and no one is going to be touching me do I make myself clear?"

They all agreed enthusiastically, giving assurances that I would be fine.

"And no one is going to get to fuck me...but that's not to say we can't have some fun though." I smiled.

The guy who had knocked on my door led us to his room which was several corridors away.

It was so erotic walking with them; there were five in total, all early or mid thirties, reps staying over for a conference to be held at the hotel the next day.

All but the guy with the room key were hanging back and I knew that it was to catch glimpses of my buttocks, I was so wet at this point that I was afraid that the juices leaking from my pussy would soon be dribbling down the inside of my thigh.

When we reached the room it turned out he had drawn a lucky number and was the only one not sharing. He made a fuss of preparing drinks, handing me a large glass of wine. I took a few sips but had no intention of drinking it all as I tend to get carried away when I drink and I needed to be in charge of them and myself because I was so damned horny after my adventure in the office and my near naked journey home.

The guys made small talk as I sat in a chair by the bed; they were trying to look me over without making it obvious which I found amusing, it is funny how confident men who hold a job where you need to be pretty egotistical turn into stumbling teenagers when confronted with a near naked woman.

They chatted about why they were at the hotel and this and that until one of them plucked up the courage to ask, "So, what happened to your clothes?"

I told them about my encounter in the office, how I had enjoyed the thrill of driving home and how much I had enjoyed teasing them.

"So you knew we were looking when you got out of your car?" one said.

I sipped my wine and nodded.

"And you enjoy teasing guys, flashing and that kind of thing?"

"It depends on the situation but pretty much...yes." I replied.

"So you set up everything because you knew we were looking?"

Again I nodded.

"Wow I don't know if I would be happy with my other half doing that, but it is hot." He said. "Lucky if mine lets me see her in the shower." One of the others added making everyone laugh.

I stood up and put my wine glass down on the dresser.

"I am sure that you didn't invite me for the conversation." I said "and I am sure that you were all hoping to see a little more of me."

I parted the flimsy material of my blouse, "perhaps something like this?"

They were all stunned to silence and must have been wondering where this was going after I had told them there would be no touching.

I stood there facing them with my knees together and my left hip turned slightly forwards.

They looked stunned as I popped the last two buttons and let my blouse slowly slip down over my shoulders, I made sure to give them a good show taking my time before letting it fall behind me in a heap.

I was now bare-ass naked my left hand held in front of my mound, my right gently caressing my breasts.

The heat and wetness in my crotch was almost excruciating.

I needed to touch myself very badly.

They all stared taking in every inch of my body, all of them looking pretty uncomfortable; all of them completely rock hard, bulges of varying sizes strained against zippers, (although none to match the size of the 'bulge' that I had fun with earlier).

They muttered various compliments and comments while shuffling a little uneasily, hands in pockets trying to move their privates into a more comfortable position without the others catching on what they were doing.

"Would you like to see more?" I asked naughtily.

As one their gaze switched to the hand held in front of my pussy.

"Tell me what you would like to see." I said.

"Well, everything," one of them said and then quickly added,

"If you want to, you know, if it's ok."

There was a big difference in their answer than the simple "your cunt" that Richard had given to the same question, yet both answers had made my stomach flutter, Richards, because it was so unexpected and dirty, theirs because it was almost pleading.

"Well I might if you want to play a little game." I said.

Knees together I crouched down then moved my left knee out slightly just opening my legs a touch but keeping my hand over my pussy.

"I love being an exhibitionist but I find it more fun if I can see the effect that I am having." From the looks on their faces they knew that I was referring to the bulges in their trousers. "I said that there would be no touching but I meant you not touching me or me touching you but I don't mind you watching as I touch myself."

I slowly slipped the hand that had been resting over my pussy up over my thigh giving them an unrestricted view of my hairless pussy as I sat down on the floor, resting back on my hands with my knees slightly parted.

Undoubtedly a little open in this position I smiled as they shifted position to get a better look, I let my left knee drift out so that my pussy was on full display.

My heart was hammering in my chest and I knew that my pussy would be visibly wet as I could feel the dampness there. "I also said here was no way any of you were going to fuck me." I said. "But I would like it very much if you would stop hiding your cocks and cum all over me."

"What do it on you?" one asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Where?" He said.

The air was electric as they waited for my answer, it was evident that this was well out of there range of experience and they weren't sure of what boundaries to cross. Obviously they wanted the fun to go on but were being cautious about upsetting me, putting an end to the night.

It was thrilling calling the shots as I had earlier with Richard, (only this time I was determined not to get carried away).

"You can cum anywhere and everywhere" I said.

I reached up and pulled a pillow off the bed, positioning it behind my shoulders as I lay back with feet drawn up, knees wide open with my nakedness on display giving them the best view of my charms that I could.

Unable to stand the tension any longer I dropped my right hand to my pussy and ran it over my slit, sliding my middle finger deep inside of me, hooking it so that the tip rubbed the most sensitive spot just inside of my pussy as I drew it back out.

I repeated the motion a few more times, nice and slowly, pushing hard until my knuckle pressed against my lips then withdrew it and rubbed my clit using the same damp finger.

Feeling the urge build I knew I wouldn't be able to stop until I had cum.

The tall guy had seen enough and undid his zip taking out his cock; it was rock hard with a glistening sheen of pre-cum covering the head.

At first the others looked a bit startled and horrified, as guys do when they see each other for the first time, not wanting to look like a 'homo' but soon followed suit until they all had their cock in hand.

"Don't stand back there, come here and kneel around me." I breathed, gasping a little as my climax started to build.

They moved over, shuffling around rather awkwardly as they positioned themselves, each trying to get the best view.

With all that hard flesh surrounding me I closed my eyes and imagined crawling on my hands and knees taking each of them into my mouth in turn, being pushed forward onto the hard cock in my mouth as one of them got brave and plunged into me from behind, grabbing my hips and pumping his load, quickly replaced by another then another, the cock in my mouth exploding as the guy holds my head still preventing me from pulling away while I try to swallow it all, cum dribbling from my lips and pussy as they turn me on my back, their hands on my tits, holding me, taking me again and again one after the other.

My climax was building, my fingers felt nice but my pussy felt empty.

One of the guys had been drinking a Coors light, "Pass me your beer I gasped," grabbing it from him and spilling a little of what was left as I pushed it between my thighs, rubbing the tip up and down my lips first to lube it a little before easing the thin neck into my aching pussy.

I had only pushed the very end of the bottle between my sopping lips when I began to cry out as my orgasm hit, the feeling of having something inside of me sent me over the edge as I pushed the bottle in further, sliding it back and forth with both hands until I was using the whole of the neck as an improvised dildo.

I felt first one then several a gobs of something warm hit my breasts and realized I was not alone, I opened my eyes and could see that two of them were coming on me, mostly on my breasts and belly but I turned my head to the side as I felt one or two land on my face and in my hair.

My orgasm had me bucking my hips, pushing against the bottle as I felt yet more gobs land between my thighs from the guy by my right hip. I eased the bottle neck out of my pussy and a little dribble of beer ran out from between my lips as more even spunk spattered over me.

I lifted my buttocks opening my legs even wider as an invite to the guy who had positioned himself between my feet to cover my pussy in his cum.

He gasped pulling hard on his cock as thick silvery ribbons flew out of the end to land on my inner thigh, he adjusted his aim until it was hitting my pussy, pumping shot after shot as gobs of it ran down between my lips, pooling under my ass which was already wet from the beer.

Some of the other cum had trickled down to my belly, I took my right hand and rubbed the rivulets up and into my breasts, my left reaching for my pussy as the last guy exchanged places with the guy who had just cum, shuffling up a little further than his friend had so that he was kneeling over me, right between my thighs.

He leant forwards as he let out a grunt, his cock almost brushing my pussy as the first spurts of cum erupted from the swollen end hitting me hard. I was moving my fingers in tight little circles over my clit as he pumped his load directly onto my pussy, coating my already slick fingers as his cock swelled and twitched until he had squeezed out the last drops.

I worked a finger through the mess between my legs, burying it deep, caressing my slick inner walls as I massaged my clit with my other hand a second orgasm washed over me making little dots dance before my eyes as I collapsed back gasping, my thigh muscles trembling with the intensity of it.

As my orgasm eventually began to subside and my breathing returned to normal I sat up. I was a sticky mess from my head right down to my thighs, all the guys had tidied and quickly tucked themselves away now that they had had their fun, but everyone was extremely nice, offering drinks, towels and the use of the shower.

I took up the invite to use the shower, but declined when they the offered to fetch some clothes from my room, pulling my blouse back on, but not fastening it, I again said "no thank you," when they offered to walk me back to my room.

There had been quite the conversation going on while I had been in the bathroom, the tall guy who I guess they had picked as a kind of spokesman for the group said.

"Are you sure you won't stop a bit longer?"

I shrugged, "Sorry boys, show's over, it's getting late and I'm a little tired."

I left the room, knowing that they were watching my ass as I walked down the corridor.

Jxx

julesteve
julesteve
1,502 Followers