After The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the waist down was a different story. With his trousers and shorts around his brightly polished shoes and his powerful thighs covered with a light sheen of sweat, his hips were pumping backwards and forwards with the power and precision of a pile driver.

Mike blinked in disbelief. This couldn't be happening. The place was supposed to be humming with noise as people celebrated old Karl's retirement. Instead the only noise was the steady grunting of the black guy, the slap of his balls against Peggy's ass -- and her cries of anguished protest.

Mike looked around for some sort of weapon, anything that could be used to hit the guy with. Given the advantage of surprise, he could probably rush in and get off one shot at least, before the guy was able to react. The only thing he could see was a fire extinguisher and it looked just a little too heavy to be wielded easily. If he didn't nail the guy first time, there was a very good chance he'd end up being battered himself.

Speaking of being battered, poor Peggy was taking a hammering. The his blood froze for the third time.

Oh, yes!' he heard her moan. 'Oh yes, you big, beautiful, black bastard! Give it to me. Give it to me hard!'

He couldn't believe what he was hearing -- or that he was suddenly, inexplicably, incredibly aroused. All thoughts of rushing into the room -- with or without a weapon -- faded. Could Peggy really be enjoying it? He was able to catch glimpses of the guy's dick as it slid in and out of her swollen cunt and he almost gasped at its size. It had to be bigger than Peggy's nine-inch vibrator and yet there she was, not only to be taking it with every sign of enjoyment, but demanding more!

'Come on, baby,' she urged. 'You've shoved it all the way down my throat, now shove it all the way up my cunt!'

The guy muttered something Mike was unable to make out but seemed to pick up the pace a bit.

'Fuck yes! Oh, fuck yes! This is being fucked! This is being stretched! I never knew it could feel this good to be this full of dick. It's never going to be the same again after this, so give it to me good! I want to feel that wonderful dick of yours at the back of my throat again -- this time from the inside!'

There was more, lots more, as Peggy's lover showed no sign of tiring -- or finishing. Peggy sometimes cried out during their own lovemaking, but he had never heard her so vocal, or so loud, or so crude, as this. He simply could not tear his eyes away from the reflection -- and had to fight hard to avoid a gasp of envious awe when, after more short strokes than Mike usually achieved in an entire session, the guy who had been so energetically fucking his wife, slowly eased his dick out of Peggy's cunt and Mike was able to see the beast in all its glistening, cum-dripping glory.

With his ears still ringing from Peggy's last orgasmic scream, Mike watched the guy step back from where she lay, unmoving apart from the heaving of her upper body as she fought for breath and gently patted her ass.

'I told you older women were better fucks than younger ones,' he said, pulling up his shorts and then his trousers. 'And you're one of the best.'

Mike quickly tip-toed back down the corridor to the lift and hit the call button. With virtually the whole building empty of workers and it being too early for Security to begin patrolling, the lift hadn't moved since he arrived. The door promptly opened with a ping and Mike then turned back towards the conference room. He was three steps short of the room when the door opened fully and the black guy, looking immaculate, stepped out. Nodding pleasantly to Mike he strolled past him to the lift. As Mike took a deep breath and stepped into the conference room, he heard the lift door ping, followed by the whir of the winding gear.

Inside the room he found Peggy standing up, her skirt smoothed down to just above her knees, leaning back casually against the table she had just been so thoroughly fucked over. Mike smiled at his wife and moved over to give her his normal kiss of greeting, hoping she wouldn't notice his throbbing hard-on as he did so.

He needn't have worried. Apart from slightly mussed hair and a dreamy smile he had never seen her wear before, she gave no sign of what had just happened. He might almost have believed he imagined the whole thing if she didn't reek of sex -- especially of male cum -- and he hadn't noticed the pair of ripped, black panties under a chair near the window.

'Mike, darling,' she smiled, stroking his cheek. 'I've been waiting for you. As you can see, it all finished rather sooner than we expected. But I've been thinking: why don't you take me out for dinner and then, when we get home, I'll describe a fantasy to you while you work your magic with the toy?'

Mike nodded,smiled and happily went to collect her purse from the small table in the corner. While his back was turned Peggy glanced at the card Zak had tucked into her bra. Apart from a cell phone number, it was blank. Peggy smiled to herself. It was all she needed.

12