After the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda moved and, with the tips of her fingers, eased Samuel's buttocks apart. The man paused in his vicious pounding. He looked over his shoulder and down at the blonde.

"Do her slowly, baby," Amanda grinned. "Not too hard now ... And, in a minute, it's my turn."

"You dirty—" Samuel began and then moaned as Amanda's tongue squirmed at his sphincter.

"What?" Julie panted, pinned beneath her husband. "What's she doing?"

"Licking my arse," Samuel grunted.

Julie heard Amanda's chuckle; she pulled her husband's face down to hers and kissed him. Samuel groaned into Julie's mouth when Amanda pushed her hot, squirming tongue deeper into his anus.

"Oh ... fuck," he sighed. "Julie ... She's so hot. Damn. I love you for this. I really love you."

"Just this once, Sammy. Me and Mandy agreed. This is happening once. Never again ..."

"My turn," Amanda interrupted. "Let's share his cock for a little while, Julie -- Let's suck it in turns and then he can put it in me. You can watch your husband fuck me."

A quick coil of serpentine jealousy wriggled in Julie's guts when she heard Amanda's words. The emotion snaked up into her throat and threatened to choke her as Sammy, eager to comply with Amanda's suggestion, sprung to his feet like an over-excited puppy.

For a moment Julie considered calling the whole thing off. Tears pricked her eyes and she bit down on the sob that threatened to burst from her.

"Come on, honey," Amanda said gently when she recognised Julie's look. "Let's just both have a little lick at him. I only want to share him with you, baby girl. That's all. He said he loves you, and I'd believe him. I'm just a dirty slut you can both use for the rest of the night. You've got him forever."

"Thank you," Julie mouthed, relieved by the blonde's sincerity.

"No, thank you." Amanda mouthed in reply, and winked.

Julie, at Amanda's beckoning, knelt on the carpet in front of her husband. She watched as the older woman first took hold of Samuel's shaft. The corrosive jealousy threatened one final time but she banished the serpent from her mind and stroked Amanda's blonde hair.

"Suck him," Julie muttered. "Suck my husband's big cock."

"First cock for months," Amanda said. She examined the big, purple dome and, opening her mouth wide, wrapped her red-painted lips around it.

"Now you, baby girl," Amanda grinned after several, lascivious slurps. She offered the cock to Julie.

"Don't mind if I do," she replied, and licked the penis from shining tip down to Samuel's tight, heavy balls.

The two women slurped and sucked in turns, looking into each others eyes in silent but meaningful communication as they passed Samuel back and forth. They eventually shared a tongue-swirling kiss when their lips met at the tip of Samuel's cock.

"Fuck her now, Sammy," Julie urged. "It'll be daylight soon. I think you should fuck Mandy now. Then we can all go up to bed and get some sleep. Mum's bringing Alethia back at three this afternoon and I'd like to get a little sleep before then." She turned to regard her neighbour. "Is that OK, Mandy? We can all sleep in our bed and then fuck again when we wake up?"

"Divine, darling," Amanda replied. "Come on, big boy," she said to Samuel, "from behind. Hold my waist and really give it to me. My cunt's growling for some of you."

Samuel stood behind the blonde after she knelt on the sofa and pushed her rear towards him. His cock throbbed at the sight of Amanda's tapered waist and the broad flare of her hips. He rubbed the underside of his erection against her smooth labia, momentarily considering pushing into her anus.

Not a great idea, Samuel decided. He didn't want to push his luck.

He paused for a moment, cock in hand, and readied himself for the assault on Amanda's sex.

"I love you, Julie," he muttered through his smeared mask.

"I love you too," Julie replied, her eyes blazing with emotion. "Now fuck the poor bitch. She's gagging for cock."

Samuel grinned at his wife.

"When did you get all potty-mouthed?"

"When you wanked over the neighbour sunbathing in her garden. Why? Don't you like the dirty Julie?"

"I love the dirty Julie," Samuel grunted, before splitting Amanda's labia with the head of his cock.

Julie's breathing quickened as Amanda let out a great groan and Samuel's cock-head penetrated the woman's body.

They're fucking, she thought. My husband is fucking Amanda. His black hands and her white skin ... I never knew that's what we looked like when we were together. She's beautiful too. I love her hair ... And her eyes, such blue eyes.

The blue eyes were slitted and staring at the black man who pounded into her with relentless vigour.

"Come on," Amanda growled. "Fuck me, Sammy. Tear my cunt apart. Do it to me. Harder!"

The black man grimaced as he struggled to control the surge in his cock. Amanda's body, tight and molten, closed around his girth. Samuel could smell her arousal as their bodies squelched at their conjunction.

"Julie ..." Samuel groaned and held a hand to his wife. "Come ... Come here, baby ..."

Julie, slack-jawed and dull-eyed with lust at the sight of her husband's cock fucking into the blonde, fingered her swollen clitoris.

"What?" she moaned. "What do you want?"

"Kiss me. I'm going to come. Kiss me."

Julie's eyes widened, her mouth opened in a large O.

"No ... Don't. Not inside her. Don't do it inside her!"

"Do it, Sammy," Amanda wailed. "I'm so close myself. If you come in me it'll bring me off. Please ... Do it!"

"Julie ..." Samuel grunted. "I ..."

With a snarl befitting her earlier vampire role, Julie launched herself across the room.

"Don't you dare," she growled. "Don't you fucking dare spunk into that slut." Julie reached down under her husband's buttocks and gripped his testicles in her fingers. "You come in her," she warned, "and I'll rip your fucking nuts off!"

"Do it, Sammy," Amanda whimpered. "I know you can feel me wrapped around your cock. I'm tight and I'm wet ... And I'm so fucking hot aren't I? Give it to me, lover ... Spunk inside me."

Samuel's fingers dug into Amanda's waist. He arched forward until his face was an inch from the back of the blonde's neck. He was so close that Amanda could feel the hot pants of Samuel's breath against her skin.

"Julie ... baby ..." he groaned.

"My neck," Amanda grunted and thrust her buttocks back at her lover. "Bite my neck and fuck me. Bite my neck and give me the hot stuff."

Samuel moaned, thrusting harder into Amanda's swollen core. He bit the woman's neck savagely and felt her buck against him as she climaxed.

"Julie ... Julie, quick!" Samuel lifted his face from Amanda's flesh and looked for his wife. "I'm pulling it out! I haven't come ... I haven't come, but ..."

The mature blonde grunted; her fingers busy against her clitoris as she slumped against the settee. Her body convulsed and her orgasm exploded like fireworks.

"Oh ... Oh, Jesus," she wailed.

"In my mouth, Sammy," Julie panted and knelt in front of the sofa. "Let me taste you, baby!"

Samuel, his cock wet and shining with Amanda's goo, pulled out of the blonde's twitching body and offered himself to his wife.

"Shit," he shouted. "Yes ... Yes, Julie ..."

The redhead said nothing; she couldn't, her mouth was full of her husband's spurting meat.

A fountain of spunk squirted against Julie's palette. The woman gagged but, refusing to be beaten by Amanda, let the torrent of Samuel's ejaculate squirt into her mouth. She swallowed quickly but, in the end, letting the spitting monster slip from her lips, she coughed and looked up at her husband.

"That ... That was just ..." Samuel couldn't find the words.

Amanda, her orgasm cooling, scrambled to Julie's side on the carpet.

"You got the cream; you lucky bitch! Kiss me," she urged. "Let me taste your husband's cum."

The two women shared a long, gooey, and passionate kiss. Amanda squashed her tight breasts against Julie's more substantial pair; the splashes of Samuel's spunk smeared across their skin as the pair embraced. The man, his cock leaking and slowly deflating, stared as the women shared their tender moment.

Julie's hands slid down Amanda's back and halted at the blonde's buttocks. Samuel's wife murmured her appreciation at the taut, springy flesh beneath her palms.

While Julie squeezed her arse cheeks, Amanda pulled her chest away from Julie's and caressed the redhead's slippery breasts.

Their kiss continued in a swirling glide of dancing dance tongues.

Eventually they parted, eyes shining, both breathless.

"Bed time now," Julie suggested after a pause.

"I think so," Amanda smiled. "And," she continued, "I was thinking ..." She paused.

"What?" Julie asked.

"Well, I know what we said ... But ... Well, I wondered ..." The blonde grinned up at Samuel. "What are you doing for Christmas?"

12