After the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beniboy
beniboy
164 Followers

'FUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!! OOOOOHHHHHH FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!' Mari suddenly screamed louder than before and pulled my fingers from her pussy as she squirted a huge stream of come from her pussy into the air. This landed across my chest with some reaching all the way across to Kirsten. 'OHHH MY GOD!!!' Mari convulsed again and released another, smaller squirt from her pussy, which just landed on my chest this time. She screamed once more as a small squirt came out and drenched her pussy and the sheets. 'Oh shit Ben!! Fuck that was amazing!!! I don't think I've ever come that hard!!! Holy fuck!! Shit!!! Oh god!!! Fuck I think I'm still having small orgasms!!! God I'm sensitive!!!' Her landing strip was glistening with her pussy juices and my chest was covered as well.

I could hear moaning and gasping from Kirsten and I turned to watch her as she was tasting Mari's come that had sprayed onto her while she continued to finger her clit. As I watched her she rubbed faster and faster as she was about to orgasm. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip soflty trying not to moan too loudly. Her body shook as her orgasm hit her and she softly moaned Mari's name, so softly that I could only just hear it, 'Oh fuck yea Mari I'm coming on your face babe!! Oh fuck babe lick my clit!!! Taste my pussy you slut!!! Fuck I'm drenching your face Mari!! Oh god!!' I smiled as I hoped that her fantasy would be realised tonight.

As I watched Kirsten have another orgasm, I felt warmth around my groin region. I looked down to see that Mari had shifted down and was looking at my throbbing cock. I'm about 7 inches long, but quite thick and I was soaked in Kirsten's juices. Mari lowered her head and I felt her warm lips slide over the head of my cock. She took half of my cock into her mouth. It felt like heaven with her soft tongue swirling around. She tasted Kirsten on me. 'Fuck your pussy tastes so good Kirst!' Mari said as she lifted off my cock. 'I'm gonna have to get a better taste later babe.' She winked at Kirsten before returning to my cock. Kirsten's breathing quickened as she realised that her fantasy might actually happen tonight.

Mari's hot tongue and mouth on my hard cock felt amazing as she softly swirled her tongue around the head of my cock. 'Fuck Mari that is amazing!! God your mouth feels amazing on my cock babe!!' I moaned. Kirsten moved closer to me, as she continued to rub her pussy, and began to whisper in my ear, 'O yea suck his cock Mari!! Mmmm I bet her mouth feels great Ben doesn't it. Fuck she looks like such a horny slut sucking your hard cock. I bet you wanna explode your come in her mouth don't you, you naughty boy?' While she whispered this I could hear her breathing getting faster as she rubbed her pussy harder.

'Oh fuck Mari!! Fucking god that feels amazing!!! Mmmm don't stop baby!!' I moaned as Mari continued with her amazing blowjob. 'God baby you're gonna make me come so fucking hard!!!'

'Not yet Ben!! I want you in me again babe!!' Kirsten whispered. She slid down to Mari and whispered in her ear. Mari looked slightly disappointed but also very horny. Kirsten kissed her quickly and deeply and Mari grinned. Lying on my back Kirsten straddled me and slowly lowered her soaking pussy onto my rock hard cock. I motioned to Mari that I wanted to taste her. She was so turned on that she quickly scrambled up and lowered herself onto my face, so that she was facing Kirsten.

I began to lick Mari's soaking pussy as Kirsten lowered herself fully down onto my cock. Her warm, wet pussy gripped my cock tightly, while I could hear Mari already beginning to moan as I licked her pussy. I pushed my tongue as far into her pussy as I could, tasting her sweet juices, before I swirled around her clit, which was standing out begging to be licked.

'Oh fuck Ben!! God babe!!! That's fucking amazing!! Shit!!! God you're gonna make me come again Ben!!' Mari moaned as she rode my face. She lifted of slightly and bent forward to suck on Kirsten's stiff nipples, as she rode my cock hard. Kirsten was moaning and gasping in pleasure as she impaled her pussy on my cock. The shock of Mari sucking her nipples caused her to scream louder.

'Oh shit Ben!! Oh god Mari!! Oh fuck!!! Oh my god!!! Fuck this is amazing!! Oh Mari suck my hard nipples!! Oh god Mari!!! Fuck you're gonna make me come on Ben's cock!!! Oh god!!! I'm coming!! Oh fuck I'm coming!!! FUCK!!! OOOOHHHH GOOODDD!!! OOOHHH BEN!!! OHHH MARI!!! Shit!!' Kirsten screamed as she came hard on my cock. Her tight pussy felt like it had my cock in a vice grip as her orgasm ripped through her. I knew that I wouldn't be able to last much longer before I came as well. Kirsten was still riding my cock hard, as I pulled Mari back down to me to continue giving her pussy attention. Kirsten was still fucking me hard, and screaming, 'Holy shit Ben!! I'm coming again!!! God I can't fucking stop!! Oh my fucking god Ben!!! I'm coming so fucking hard!!!'

'Oh yea Kirst!! Fuck your pussy feels amazing babe!!! God I feel like I'm gonna explode!! I'm gonna come so hard!!' I moaned as her tight pussy contracted on my cock. I could feel her juices running down my cock and soaking my groin as she came hard. 'Oh god Ben your tongue feels so fucking great!!' Mari moaned, 'God I'm so fucking horny Ben!! God I'm getting close again!! Make me come Ben!! Make me soak your face with my pussy!! Oh fuck!!' Kirsten leaned forward and licked her stiff nipples. 'Oh shit Kirst!! Oh baby!! Oh fuck yea Kirst suck my hard nipples you slut!! Oh fuck that's gonna make me come!! Oh god Ben I'm gonna fucking come babe!!! God fuck me with you tongue!! Oh shit!!! Fuck!!! O yea!!! O fuck Kirst!!! Oh baby!!! Oh my god Ben!!! FUUUCCCKK!!! I'M COMING!!! OOOOOOHHHHH GGGOOOOODDDD!!!' Mari screamed loudly as she came.

Kirsten sat up and continued to ride my cock as Mari leaned back and squirted her pussy juices everywhere. Her first huge squirt went the full length of my body and hit Kirsten on her breasts and began to run down her body. The second squirt hit Kirsten again this time on her lower tummy just above her pussy. Mari squirted hard again, reaching Kirsten's pussy and my cock, and then finished with two smaller squirts, soaking my face and chest. She then rolled off me and lay there panting.

I looked back at Kirsten with her body glistening with Mari's juices. One hand had got some of Mari's juices and she tasted Mari on her fingers, while the other hand rubbed her hard nipples, which were now lubed up with Mari's come. She had her eyes closed as she rode me, moaning mine and Mari's names.

'Shit Kirst I can't last much longer baby!!' I moaned, 'I wanna fucking come so hard!!'

'Come in me Ben!! Come with me babe!! I'm getting so close!! I want to feel your hot come in my pussy!!!! I want you to explode inside me Ben!!! Splash my pussy with your come baby!!! Oh fuck Ben!!!' Kirsten screamed.

'Oh god Kirst, you fucking horny slut!!' Mari moaned. I looked around to see her fingering her pussy yet again. God she is insatiable, I thought. 'Fuck, Kirst, you want his come don't you?!!? You fucking want his hot seed inside you!! You horny bitch!!! Oh fuck you turn me on you slut!! Fuck Kirst!! Oh fuck baby!! I'm gonna come again when Ben comes in your slutty pussy!!! Oh fuck Kirst!!'

'Oh fuck Ben I want your hot come!! Please fucking give it to me!!! Oh yea Mari I'm a fucking horny bitch!!! I'm your fucking horny bitch!! Oh fuck Mari fuck yourself for me!!! Make yourself fucking come again you fucking whore!!! Oh god you're a slut!!! Fucking come for me and Ben again as he fills me with his come!!! Oh god baby watching you is gonna make me come again!!! Oh fuck!!! O shit I'm coming again!!! Ben come for me!!! Oh Ben!!! OH FUCK!!! OHHH I'M COMING!!! OH MARI!!! SHIT!!! OH FUCK, BEN!!!!' Kirsten screamed as she rode my cock wildly. I could feel her orgasm sucking the come out of me.

'Oh fuck Kirst!!! O baby I'm coming!! Oh fuck!!! Oh yea I'm fucking coming in your pussy you hot bitch!!! FUCK!!! OH GOD!!!' My cock felt like it was about to explode and then released a huge stream of come inside Kirsten's pussy. I could feel her orgasm juices running down my cock as I mixed my come with her juices deep inside her horny pussy. 'Oh Ben I can feel your hot come!!! Fuck that feels so sexy!!! Fuck that is so fucking horny!!! Oh fuck yea baby!!! Fill me with your come!! Fill your horny slut with your load!!' Kirsten moaned as my cock continued to unload shot after shot of come into her tight pussy.

'Oh fuck Kirsten you fucking horny slut!!! You horny bitch!!! Oh my fucking god!! I'm gonna come babe!!!! God you fucking turn me on you two!!! Oh shit!!! God I want your come later Ben!! Kirst I wanna taste your come too!! Oh fuck I'm close!!! Oh shit!!! Oh fuck!!! I'm coming!!! OHH FUCK!!! SHIT!! OOOOHHHH GOD!!!' Mari screamed as she fingered her pussy to another orgasm. This time lying on her back, her come squirted up and landed on herself. The first squirt covered her breasts, with some splashing onto her own face. The second and third squirts splashed onto her stomach and back onto her pussy. She was soaked in her own juices and lay back panting, exhausted from all of her huge orgasms.

Kirsten slowly lifted herself off my cock. 'God Mari, you are so fucking sexy babe. You have to get Ben's cock in you later, it's fucking amazing.' Kirsten said. She turned back and kissed me hard and deep, before turning to Mari and kissing her the same. Then she lay down as we all caught our breath for a short while.

I knew that I would be able to go again tonight but I would need some recovery time. I lay there with Kirsten in the middle of Mari and I, thinking how great it would be to fuck Mari as well later. All of us were glistening with sweat and juices from Mari's explosive orgasms.

Kirsten rolled towards Mari, 'I want to make you come Mari. I want hear you moan my name as I make you squirt all over me.'

'Oh fuck Kirst!! God I want that babe!! I want to make you come as well Kirst!! I want to taste more of your sweet pussy.' Mari replied.

Kirsten kissed her hard and began to rub her hand over her body, softly swirling her finger around her nipples, which began to stiffen up again. 'Holy shit you turn me on Kirst!! Fuck yea babe that feels so good!!' Mari moaned. I knew that watching the two girls pleasure each other would definitely get me ready for another round of hard fucking.

Kirsten's hand was moving lower now, as Mari's gasping increased. 'Oh fuck! Please keep going!! Oh shit babe!! Rub my clit Kirst!!' Kirsten slowly slid her finger along the length of Mari's pussy before circling her clit, causing Mari to buck her hips off the bed and moan loudly. I could feel myself starting to get hard already, and knew that it wouldn't take long before I was hard and ready again.

Kirsten pulled her finger away from Mari's pussy and sucked her juices off it. 'Mmmmm fuck your pussy tastes good Mari. Fuck you're already so wet you horny bitch!!'

'Fuck babe that's coz you turn me on so fucking much!! God I'm fucking soaked for you Kirst!!

'Mmmmm, yea baby. So fucking sexy and horny. Tell me what you want Mari!!

'Oh god Kirst stop teasing me!! Make me come babe!!! Fuck I wanna come so bad!! I wanna squirt on your face!! I want you to taste my hot come!! Make this horny slut come all over you Kirst!!'

'That's right baby!! I want you to beg for it you slut!! I know you want to come!! I'm gonna make your whore pussy squirt you dirty bitch!!'

I was getting so turned on watching the show and listening to their dirty talk. Mari was getting so turned on by Kirsten, she was writhing on the bed trying desperately to get something to touch her horny, swollen pussy. Kirsten was sucking on her nipples in between her dirty talk, while she stroked the inside of Mari's thighs, just teasing her by getting close to her hot pussy and then moving it away.

Kirsten then suddenly slid two fingers deep into Mari's soaking pussy. Mari screamed, 'SHIT I'M COMING!! OH FUCK, I'M FUCKING COMING!!' Kirstens hand was soaked in pussy juice as Mari came again. She had been so turned on by Kirsten that just the feel of her fingers in her pussy had made her come.

I was surprised at Kirsten. I knew that Mari had done stuff with other chicks, and enjoyed it, but I never had any idea that Kirsten was turned on by girls as well.

'Don't worry Mari, I haven't finished with you yet! I want to taste your hot, slutty pussy!! I want you to squirt your come in my mouth!!' Kirsten said as Mari came down off her quick orgasm.

'Here babe, take this,' Mari reached over the side of the bed into her bag and pulled out a pink vibrator, 'I want it in my pussy as you tongue fuck me Kirst!! I'll fucking squirt so hard on your face you horny bitch!! I'll soak your face and body with my hot come babe!!'

Kirsten grabbed the vibrator off Mari and turned it on. It was quite a small vibrator, obviously meant for being discreet in a handbag. The buzzing sound of the vibrator mingled with Mari's panting. I was hard again by now and watching these two sexy girls pleasure each other. Thinking of Mari using the vibrator on herself to have a sneaky orgasm whenever she wanted only added to my horniness. Kirsten pressed the vibrator against her nipples and moaned softly. She leaned over to me and kissed me hard and deep. 'Don't worry, this thing is no substitute for your cock babe!! I fucking loved feeling you come inside me!!' She whispered.

'Mmmm Kirst, fuck me baby!! I want feel your tongue on my pussy!!' Mari moaned.

Kirsten slid down the bed and kissed Mari softly on her landing strip, just above her soaked pussy, and slowly planted soft kisses down to the top of Mari's hot pussy. She flicked her tongue out lightly against Mari's clit. Mari screamed and shoved her pussy up against Kirsten's mouth, reaching down to grab her head and pull it against her pussy.

'Oh fuck Kirst!! That feels fucking amazing baby!! God I want you!! I want u to make me come babe!!'

'Mmmm that's good my horny little slut, fuck my face with your pussy!! Oh god Mari you taste so amazing baby!! I can't wait for you to come for me!! Cover me with your slut juices!!'

As Kirsten lapped away at Mari's pussy, she reached around and began to tease her own pussy with the vibrator. She softly humped on the vibrator as she held it against her wet clit. Kirsten then slid the vibrator inside her wet pussy and began to fuck herself with it.

'Oh god Kirsten!! Your tongue is magic baby!! God it feels so hot on my clit!! Keep doing that baby!! Oh my fucking god!! Oh baby I can see you fucking yourself you fucking whore!!! Fuck your slutty pussy with that toy!!! Fuck yourself you horny bitch!! Oh fuck Kirst!!' Mari was moaning loudly, 'HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! FUCK!!! OH MY GOD!!!' She screamed as Kirsten pulled the vibrator out of her own pussy and, slick with her juices, slid it into Mari's soaked pussy. Mari looked like she had a mini orgasm as she closed her eyes and bit her lip, but she kept pushing herself down onto the vibrator and Kirsten's face, signalling she didn't want it to stop. I leaned across and, while slowly stroking my hard cock, began to suck her gorgeous nipples that were standing out begging to be sucked on.

'Oh god Ben!! Oh shit Kirst!! Fuck me this is so amazing!! Oh my god!!' Mari screamed as I increased the pleasure in her body.

Kirsten was licking harder at Mari's clit as she started to fuck her pussy faster with the vibrator. Mari was moaning loudly and writhing on the bed. She was trying desperately to force herself against Kirsten's face, and also to get the vibrator deeper into her pussy. She was getting close, and her moans increased in volume as she did so.

'Oh god Mari! You're getting so fucking wet!! I bet you're close baby!! Come for me you naughty whore!! Squirt your slutty pussy juices all over your horny bitches face!!'

'Shit that's it Kirst!! Right there!! O fuck I love your dirty talk you slut!! Oh Ben keep sucking my nipples!!! Fuck I'm gonna come!! I'm gonna fucking come Kirst!! Oh my god!! Fuck me baby!! Fuck!!! Holy shit here it comes!! OH!! OHH!! OHHHH!! FUCK!!! OHHHH GOOODDDD!!! FUCK!!! OOOHHHH KIRST!!! I'M COMING BABY!!! OH KIRST I'M COMING ON YOUR FACE!!! OH MY GOD BABY!!! FUCK I'M SQUIRTING!!! OH FUCK BABY TASTE MY SLUTTY COME!!!' Mari screamed even louder than she had all night as her orgasm hit her. She shook hard as she bucked her hips up towards Kirsten and sprayed her come all over her face, once, then twice and then a third time, before falling back onto the bed and squirting three more times, soaking Kirsten, the bed and her own pussy.

Kirsten had caught a lot of come in her mouth and swallowed Mari's sweet come. She then leaned over to kiss me, and I could taste Mari's pussy as well. 'God her pussy tastes amazing doesn't it Ben?' Kirsten said to me.

'God I love your slutty pussy Mari.' She said as she moved up and lay her body on top of Mari and kissed her, allowing Mari to taste her own pussy left on her face. Mari kissed her back and tasted her own pussy, before licking all over Kirsten's face and getting all of her own come, and then kissing Kirsten again.

'Wow you really are an insatiable little whore aren't you Mari.' Kirsten said.

'Holy shit Kirst. You were fucking magic. I've never come so hard in my life!! I honestly thought that I was going to pass out when I squirted on your face!!'

'Did you know that is the first time I've ever licked pussy?'

'Fuck I would never have believed it Kirst. You were unbelievable!! You gave me the best pleasure baby.' Mari was just lying there, recovering from her overpowering orgasm.

I looked at Kirsten and could tell she was fucking horny. She wanted to get Mari's tongue on her clit and come with her. I reached over and slid two fingers into her pussy. She was dripping wet and I slid in with no resistance, rubbing my thumb across her hard clit.

'Holy fuck that feels good Ben!!' Kirsten moaned. She stroked her hand across her wet pussy and began to stroke my rock hard cock. Her wet hand lubricated up my cock and felt magic as she stroked me. For about a minute we stroked each other, getting closer to orgasm.

'Don't come yet babe.' Mari said to Kirsten, 'I want to taste your hot pussy and make you come on my face. I wanna taste your horny pussy juice. Lie down you horny slut and let me lick your pussy!'

Kirsten didn't waste any time. She lay on her back, spread her legs wide and pulled Mari's head down towards her soaked pussy. As Mari began to softly lick her, Kirsten began to moan, as I leaned over and sucked her rock hard nipples into my mouth.

'Ohhh shit Mari. God your tongue is so fucking hot on my pussy!!' Kirsten moaned. 'Fuck me with your fingers as well baby!!'

Mari slid two fingers into her pussy, I lifted my head up and just took in the sexy view of my best friend licking the beautiful shaved pussy of my other best friend, with her fingers also buried inside her wet pussy. My cock was twitching and I thought it would explode with pleasure soon, even without me touching it.

'Holy shit Mari!! Oh fuck baby!! You're fucking amazing at that!! Oh my god!! Oh god I'm getting fucking close already!! Oh god baby!! I'm gonna fucking come Mari!!' Kirsten screamed as she bucked against Mari's face and fingers. Suddenly, Mari stopped.

'What the fuck!!' Kirsten almost yelled. 'I was so fucking close!!'

'Patience, my horny little slut!! You're mine now!! I'll let you come when I want to!!' Mari said. Although it sounded a bit dominating she was smiling at Kirsten when she said it to let her know she wasn't serious. 'You'll be allowed to come when I've come on Ben's cock. I want to feel his hard cock filling my tight pussy until I squirt all over him! Then I'll let you come you horny bitch!'

'Ben what the fuck are you waiting for!!' Kirsten practically screamed. 'Get your fucking cock in this slut's pussy now and make her fucking come!! I need to fucking come so hard right now!!'

beniboy
beniboy
164 Followers