After the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beniboy
beniboy
164 Followers

I was more than happy to oblige. I had been rock hard for a while and was more than ready to fuck Mari with my hard cock. I positioned myself behind her as she was knelt down and bent over, licking Kirsten's pussy. Mari's pussy was soaked from all the orgasms she had already had that night. Her pussy looked so wet, tight and inviting. I pressed the head of my cock against her slit, and rubbed up and down a couple of times, lubricating my cock and teasing her clit. This caused Mari to gasp loudly in pleasure.

I positioned myself at the entrance to her sweet hole and slid my whole hard cock into her in one slow stroke. She was so turned on that I slid into her pussy so easily and her tight pussy muscles gripped my cock, trying to milk the come from me. Her pussy felt so tight and amazing that I was hard pressed not to come instantly as I pressed into her until my balls were touching her wet pussy lips.

'Holy fuck Kirsten you were so right!! His cock feels fucking amazing!!' Mari moaned as I entered her. 'Fuck my pussy Ben!! Fuck it hard!! Make me scream as I come on your cock!' She put her head back down to Kirsten's pussy and began to softly lick it again, starting her on her journey back to her orgasm.

I began to slide my cock in and out of her. Looking over her back I could watch her lick Kirsten's sweet pussy, even as she lay back with her eyes closed and her mouth falling open in ecstasy, as she played with her own stiff nipples, pulling and rubbing them.

'Oh god Ben fuck her hard!!' Kirsten moaned loudly, 'I need to fucking come so bad babe!! Please fuck her slutty pussy 'til she squirts!! Oh god Mari your tongue is magic!! Fuck baby I'm gonna come so fucking hard!! Fuck her Ben!! Oh please fuck her harder!! Make this bitch's pussy fucking come!! Oh god!!!!' I could hear Mari moaning into Kirsten's pussy as I starting fucking her pussy hard and deep. Her tight pussy was so wet that I was slipping in so easily, but her pussy was also clenching so tight on my cock. I felt like I was gonna explode. My cock had been so hard while the girls were playing, that I wasn't sure that I could fuck Mari for much longer without filling her pussy with my load.

'Fuck me Ben!! Oh God fuck me!!! Your cock is amazing!! Oh god I'm so fucking close!! Oh Ben I'm gonna come!!' Mari lifted her head from Kirsten's pussy and moaned.

'Fuck Mari, don't fucking stop now baby!!' Kirsten moaned as she pulled Mari's head back down towards her pussy, 'I'm so close to coming!!! Oh god baby make me come!! Please!!! I fucking need it!!! I need to fucking come so bad!!!'

I suddenly felt Mari's pussy clench tightly on my cock as her legs shook, and her pussy juices gushed all over my cock. I could hear her muffled moaning as she continued to lick Kirsten's pussy. Mari's pussy was clenching tightly on my hard cock, as I continued to thrust hard and deep into her. I knew that I couldn't hold out that much longer before my cock would explode its load of come.

'OOOOOHHHHHH FUCK!!!!' Kirsten screamed as she arched her back and pressed her pussy up against Mari's face. I could feel the bed shake as her body shook with the force of her orgasm. 'HOLY SHIT!! OH GOD!!! OHH FUCK MARI I'M COMING ON YOUR FACE!! OH MY GOD!! SHIT I'VE NEVER COME SO FUCKING HARD!! Oh god Mari!! You sexy fucking slut!! Oh god that was amazing!!'

Mari lifted her head from Kirsten's pussy, her chin glistening with her pussy juices, and screamed, 'OH MY FUCKING GOD!! I'M COMING BEN!! OH FUCK I'M COMING AGAIN!! OH FUCKING HELL I'M COMING!!' I felt another gush of her pussy juices cover my cock and balls as she came again, clamping tightly on my cock. Feeling her orgasm and seeing and hearing Kirsten come pushed me to the point of no return.

'Holy fuck, I'm fucking gonna come!!' I moaned.

'God I wanna taste you Ben.' Mari said, as she slid off my cock and turned around. 'Come on me Ben! Cover my slut face with your come babe!! I want to taste your hot load in my mouth and all over my face!' She moaned as she lifted her face to look up at me and softly licked the tip of my cock, tasting herself and my pre-come. Just then Kirsten joined her.

'I want to taste you as well Ben!! Share the load between your two sluts Ben!! I want to taste your creamy load and have you fill my mouth!!'

That was it. Looking down at the two sexy faces waiting for my come, I couldn't hold back anymore. Mari licked the slit of my cock head one more time, and I felt my balls tighten and the come boiling up my hard shaft.

'Oh Mari!! Oh Kirst!! Oh fuck I'm coming!! Take my load you filthy bitches!! Oh god!!'

My legs were shaking as I exploded all over Mari and Kirsten. They had a hand each on my cock, stroking it while it was wet with Mari's pussy juices. All the teasing and fucking from the night, combined with two hands stroking my cock, gave me the strongest orgasm I had ever had. The girls were aiming my cock at whoever wanted the next shot. I had my eyes closed, groaning as I unloaded over their faces. It felt like I was coming for ages, but was probably only 8 or 9 shots of come.

After my orgasm had subsided, I felt a tongue, and then two, licking my cock clean. I looked down to see both girls' faces with a generous load of come on it, while some had dropped down Mari's face and onto her tits. Mari looked up at me and grinned, as she scooped the come on her breasts up on her finger and sucked it into her mouth.

'Mmmm, god that tastes so good Ben!! You have to taste some Kirst.' Mari said.

She leaned over and kissed Kirsten deeply, allowing her to taste my come as she shared what was in her mouth. They continued to kiss deeply, with Kirsten pulling Mari closer to her. I moved away and sat back to watch as the girls embraced closer. As they pressed their bodies together, Kirsten's nipples brushed softly across Mari's nipples eliciting gasps of pleasure from both of them. Hearing this Kirsten lifted her hand and softly teased Mari's nipple even stiffer. Mari broke the kiss as she moaned softly.

I began to get hard again, much to my surprise after all the sex that I had had that night. I started to stroke myself as I watched the sensual display of lesbianism between these two gorgeous girls.

As Kirsten's hand slowly worked its way down towards Mari's wet slit, Mari's breathing quickened as she subtly pushed her mound unconsciously towards the probing hand. As Kirsten's fingers made contact with Mari's soft clit, she pulled away from the kiss as she gasped with pleasure. Kirsten slipped two fingers inside Mari's soaked pussy, causing Mari to moan loudly. Kirsten was getting obviously turned on by this and was rubbing her own wet pussy against Mari's thigh that was pressed between her legs. Kirsten's breathing was also quickening as the pleasure in her pussy increased. Needless to say, I was rock hard again.

'Oh shit Kirst, you're gonna make me come again babe!!' Mari moaned, 'God your pussy feels so wet against my leg!! I wanna feel your pussy on mine babe!!'

With that, Mari softly pushed Kirsten back so that she was lying back on the bed and laid back herself. She then wiggled forwards with her legs spread, between Kirsten's legs, until her hot pussy came into contact with Kirsten's.

'Oh fuck Mari!! That feels so good babe!! Your pussy feels so wet and hot and soft on mine!!' Kirsten managed to gasp out.

The girls began to grind their pussies against each other, moaning and gasping in pleasure as their hot pussies rubbed hot juices all over the others. As I was focussed on watching the girls, I was surprised when I realised that I was frantically stroking my hard cock, while watching this sexual, sensual show. Even after two huge orgasms, I could feel that I was getting close to coming again.

'Ohh fuck!!' I softly groaned, as my hand flew up and down my shaft.

'Oh yea Ben!! Come for us again babe!! I want your hot sperm baby!!' Mari gasped out, as she continued to press her pussy into Kirsten.

'Ohhh shit!! Shit!! Oh god, Mari!!' Kirsten moaned, 'Yea, Ben, come again!! Spurt your come all over our pussies!!

'Ohh yea Kirst!! Oh god babe!! Yea, Ben, fucking do that babe!! Cover our slutty pussies with your hot come!!'

That put me over the edge, I shifted closer and knelt next to the girls. They were humping their pussies together wildly now as they both approached another orgasm. I aimed my cock down as I could feel the come surging from my balls. The come exploded from the tip of my cock, spraying onto both pussies, surprising myself as I still had a good six or seven shots of come stored up.

'Oh god that is so hot Ben!!' Mari moaned as my come coated her pussy, her landing strip glistening with a mixture of my come and Kirsten's juices, while Kirsten's pussy was also soaked with my come and Mari's juices.

'Holy shit Ben!!' Kirsten moaned as well, 'God your come feels so hot on my clit baby!! Shit!! Oh god!! I'm gonna come!! Oh Mari!!'

'Oh god Kirst me too!! Oh Ben I can feel your hot come running down onto my clit!! Oh fuck!! I'm gonna come!! Shit!!'

'Oh Mari!! Oh shit baby!!'

'Oh yea Kirst!! Fuck yea!!'

'Oh Mari I'm gonna fucking come!! Oh baby!! Squirt your pussy juices all over my horny pussy!!'

'Oh god Kirst!! I'm gonna come baby!! Oh shit your such a sexy slut!! Fuck yea your pussy feels amazing!! Oh god I'm gonna come!!'

'OH MARI!!'

'OH KIRST!!'

'OH FUCK!!'

'OH GOD YEAH!!'

'OHHHH MARI!!'

'OHHH KIRST!!!'

'I'M COMING MARI!! OHHHHHH GOD!!!'

'I'M COMING KIRST!! OHHHHHH GOD!!!'

Kirsten's body shook as her orgasm washed over her, leaning back and moaning loudly as her pussy quivered from the pleasure.

Mari screamed even louder as she came, her pussy gushing juices against Kirsten, and also soaking the bed. As she came, she pulled away from Kirsten and reached behind her for her vibrator still sitting by the pillow. She turned it on, and frantically shoved it into her sopping pussy. Mari thrust it deep into her pussy, and moaned loudly as she slid it out, releasing a squirt of come that sprayed into the air, before splattering down on Kirsten's body, covering her stomach and breasts in Mari's girl come. She continued thrusting the vibrator into her soaked pussy, moaning and releasing a squirt of come, another four times.

With a final thrust she screamed her pleasure, 'Oh Ben!! Oh KIRST!!! FUUUUUUUCKKKK!!!', and released an even stronger squirt that flew high into the air, and splattered a trail of Mari's come from Kirsten's face all the way down her body, joining the squirt juice that had already soaked Kirsten. Mari fell back onto the bed after her final squirt, moaning softly, with her legs shaking uncontrollably. A thin sheen of sweat and some of her own sex juices cover her body, and her face was still contorted in pleasure, as small orgasmic spasm wracked her body. Her pussy was glistening, as it was covered with a mixture of her own juices, Kirsten's pussy juices, and my come. Her thin landing strip still had remnants of my come on it, while it was also soaked from the girls' orgasmic juices.

Kirsten, who after her own orgasm from the pussy rubbing, was softly rubbing her clit as Mari unleashed her squirting orgasms over her body. When Mari's final squirt hit her face, with some landing in her mouth, she arched her back as another orgasm ripped through her. 'Oh fuck your pussy tastes so good!! God you sexy bitch!!! OHHH FUUUUCCCKKKK I'M COMING!!!!' Kirsten screamed, her fingers a blur across her wet clit, before she also collapsed back on the bed, panting heavily. Her body, face, and hair was soaked in Mari's juices, while I could see some of my come mixed in with the girls juices rubbed around her pussy. Her legs were still quivering, and I could see her wet clit just poking out from between her glistening pussy lips.

It had been an amazing night of sexual pleasure for all of us. I felt so lucky at having the chance to be with both girls at once, although I had been with Mari previously, this had been much more intense, and I had never seen her squirt so much. I had also finally had my chance to be with Kirsten. We were all exhausted, and could not be bothered moving. We all lay down together cuddled up in bed and fell asleep. Clean up could wait...

beniboy
beniboy
164 Followers