After The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of her foreplay I knew I was soaking and eager for her to touch me where no woman had touch before. I could feel my hips grinding slowly to the seductive touch. Then she stopped, sat back in the chair and left me there in silence.

"Ok my new little pet." She said eventually, giggling.

"You are going to finger your sopping wet cunt, but mind you don't orgasm until I say you can."

There was that word again, which not so long ago had me cringing, but now sent a thrill through my body.

"Get on with it or you'll still be here when Marie gets home. I bet she would be shocked to see her goody two shoes mother sprawled across the table." She said smirking at me.

The thought shocked me as I reached down with my right hand, across my belly, onto the short trimmed hairs around my pussy. I slowly rubbed my middle finger down my engorged wet, sticky lips. The sensation was electric as I watched Emma watching me slip first one then two fingers into the wet tingling hole.

It was not long before I was desperate to orgasm, my fingers pushing harder and harder, my hips pushing up to fuck them deeper and deeper. I knew I could not orgasm but I wanted to so badly. On and on I finger fucked myself, hard and then slowly trying not to do what I so badly needed to do.

"Take your fingers out and you can lick them clean."

Marie said as she rose from the chair and walked out of the room. I heard her go up the stairs as I pushed the sticky digits into my hungry mouth. I normally hated licking my own juices but today I tasted good.

Upon her return Emma had me put my feet on the table and slide my hips closer to her. She pushed my thighs apart, opening my treasure further for her. Emma brought out a big black dildo from behind her back, in fact it was my big black dildo. She giggled when she saw my face recognise it. How did she know I kept in the box in my wardrobe?

"I see by the look in your eyes that you know what this is. Your little toy or should I say your big pleasure toy."

She licked it with the tip of her tongue for a moment.

"Have you ever had, apart from this one, a big eight inch black cock up your cunt Mrs Anderson?"

I shook my head, two or three times making sure she got the message.

"No I suppose not, I guess suburban housewives, like yourself don't go looking for it."

Emma put the dildo to wet pussy and slowly, ever so slowly, glided it up and down. I squealed, the sensation was fantastic, like nothing I had felt before.

"And no coming until I say."

Up and down, up and down, it went each one bringing me nearer to orgasm. Each stroke stopping just short of my exposed, throbbing clit. She knew as did I if she touched it, even for a second I would explode.

I was disappointed when she stopped, my face showed her as I lifted my head to look at what was going to do to me next. The end of the dildo touched my rear hole. I squirmed away from it but she grabbed my thigh pulling me closer. I saw the smile on her face. No one had been there, not even me. Feeling an ache, I shut my eyes trying to make it go away, as the cock began to open my ass up. The sensation as Emma slowly twisted it in was different, not unpleasant just different from when I used it in my pussy.

Soon it was further in my ass the skin stretching further as the thicker part of the plastic cock slid inside me. Emma started to fuck me with it, gently at first. All this time I had shut my eyes but she made open them and look down at the cock taking my anal cherry. I saw her pull it nearly all the way out then I squealed as she shoved it hard back in.

"Fuck you, you fucking bitch." I screeched at my tormentor.

She just laughed and continued the assault on my ass. I kept calling her a bitch and other names as I played with my tits, grabbing them, squeezing them, pinching my nipples. I fucked the dildo as she pushed it in and out. Then Emma stopped, the black cock fully inside me. Her mouth sucked on my wet, soaking pussy lips. Another new sensation ripped through my body. I knew that I would be unable to stop my inevitable orgasm. I dug my fingers hard into my breasts as I gushed all over her tongue, wave upon wave as I bucked against her face.

It took a few minutes to regain my senses, I sat up and felt the pain of the dildo still inside. Sitting there almost too exhausted to move, even to reach down and remove the black cock. Eventually Emma came back into the kitchen, helped me off the table, slide out the cock and walked me upstairs to the bathroom. I took a long soak in the bath before she washed, dried and dressed me. I now had no fight in me, I realised I wanted, no needed her to take care of me in anyway she pleased.

- * -

I was disappointed when she said she was leaving, we stood in the hall by the door, I was unsure what to do or say. She told me to kiss her. I did, a slow lingering thank you kiss. Not good enough though and she grabbed my hair, pulled me closer and her newly painted lips engulfed and grinded themselves hard in to mine. Until next time were her parting words. With that she was gone. I slid down the wall and sat on the hall floor, tears streamed down my face, both in the shame and the ecstasy of the afternoon.

- * -

The door slammed shut, Marie was home complete with bags of shopping. She found me in the kitchen.

"Hey Mum, what you up to?" She said, struggling with the bags.

I looked up from where I was wiping the kitchen table. I paused a moment.

"Just cleaning up the mess I made earlier." I replied.

12