After The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready for Round Two?" she asked in her sultry voice.

"Bring it on, baby."

She walked towards me slowly, swinging her hips adorned with the belly necklace, to the beat of the song. Amy climbed up on the bed and, struggling to keep her balance, stood over my head.

"You said you like body jewelry, so I'm sure this caught your eye." Amy put her hands against the wall and lifted her right foot, positioning it over my face and pointing her toes down. I could see the first thing about her that caught my attention- the toe ring. She lowered her foot to my face and I took her toes into my mouth, sucking on them gently.

Looking up I saw her smiling. A naughty thought hit me and I pulled her foot out of my mouth. "Got an idea! Stay just like this!" I said as I slipped out from under her and ran into the kitchen. I found what I was looking for in the fridge and ran back into the room. Slipping under her again, I opened the top of the squeeze bottle and took her foot in my hand as I poured some on her toes.

"Ohhh that's cold! What is it?"

"Caramel," I said. "My favorite topping." I put down the bottle and resumed licking her toes. "Mmmmmm" I licked off all the caramel and then used my tongue to play with her toe ring. "Get down here," I said. Amy lay down on the bed next to me.

I pushed her onto her back, grabbed the bottle and started pouring caramel on her breasts.

"Still cold!" she said.

"Don't worry, it won't be on you long." I put the bottle down and started licking her right breast. Amy moaned as I worked my way from the outside of her globe towards her nipple. I took it into my mouth and sucked until it was rock hard, then began scraping it with my teeth.

"Ohhh, yeah, oh, that feels so wild," she said. I moved over and gave her left breast the same treatment, enjoying my caramel covered treat. Leaning up on my elbow, I grabbed the bottle again and aimed for her bellybutton. She had one of those large, deep bellybuttons and I filled it until the tan gooey stuff was leaking off to both sides of her body. I licked up each of the streams and then stuck my tongue into her bellybutton, swirling it around inside while my hands squeezed her breasts and my fingers flicked her nipples. When I finished sucking all of the sugary liquid out of her bellybutton I moved lower towards her other two holes, until I got to the Minnie Mouse tattoo. I gave Minnie a quick lick and a kiss.

I had her flip over and gave the fairy tattoo on her ass a quick lick and a kiss (wouldn't want it to feel left out), then spread her cheeks and caressed her anus with my tongue.

"Ohhhhhhh," she cooed "and you said I was a naughty girl." I poured caramel all over her ass, sucked on my middle finger until it was good and wet and eased it in her rosebud. While my finger pumped in and out I proceeded to lick the rest of her bottom clean. Amy arms gripped my pillow tightly as she moaned louder and louder. I made a mental note about how sensitive her ass is.

When I was finished I turned her over again and kissed the thin strip of dark pubic hair between her legs, pausing to feel those hairs against my lips. I pushed her legs up and back as Amy grabbed her knees and pulled them towards her face. Lowering my head to her spread lips, I swiped my tongue the full distance along them.

"You're not going to sweeten the pot?" she asked, indicating the caramel bottle.

"This honey pot is sweet enough," I replied. My tongue took another swipe and then I started licking in earnest, moving all around her lips and occasionally taking a shallow dip into her hole. Amy started pinching and rubbing her nipples. I let my fingertips roam lightly over Amy's buttocks as I ate her out, causing her to breathe audibly and in short gasps.

"You like that?" I asked.

"It's that tongue stud. I didn't know it would make such a difference."

I dove back in and found her clit sticking out, looking for attention. I gave it and Amy yelled as my tongue and the metal stud licked and teased her love button. My left hand held her folds open as I coated the fingers of my right with her juices. I slid my right index finger into her pussy as the middle finger eased into her ass. Amy took in a loud, sharp breath. I began pumping both her holes as my tongue continued on her clit.

All this attention soon worked her into a frenzy, Amy's back arched and her hands grabbed and twisted my bedspread so hard that I worried about them finding my head. I kept waiting for her to climax, but every time she approached the summit she managed to ride it out a little longer. Finally, she let out a long yell. "Ohhhhhh pleasssssseeeeeeee!!!" And after taking in another breath she screamed, "MAKE! ME! CUM!"

I realized she was over-stimulated by all this attention. I pulled out my fingers and simply clamped my lips onto her clit and began sucking. Her legs began shaking and I managed to close my eyes just before she exploded all over my face. Amy let her legs fall onto my back and we lay there for a while. I thought she was asleep until her feet began to caress my skin.

Revenge is sweet, so I started to lick her juices from the inside of her legs until I'd worked my way back to her sex. Acting like I was cleaning up, I spread her folds and slowly licked the whole area, innocently pressing my nose here and there, until I heard her moan. When she pushed her hips into my face I knew I'd accomplished my mission. I began licking with renewed vigor as Amy brought her knees back to her face again.

In grammar school, the other kids used to tease me by saying there was a snake living in my mouth because I had a long, thick tongue. Back then I hated my tongue for all the grief it caused me, and being able to touch my nose with it was little consolation. But a few years later, when I first had sex with a girl, I realized some of the more important advantages to having a snake in my mouth. And it was because of these advantages that Amy cried out when I plunged my tongue into her hole and began fucking her with it. She moved her body back and forth to meet my stride, mashing my nose into her clit and inebriating my sense of smell with her sweet musk.

Her gasps became grunts as she came closer and closer to orgasm, those grunts working in time with our strides and causing her body to move with greater force. I moved my fingers up to her folds and played with them when I could catch them, her body was moving so violently. When my right index finger was good and wet I managed to move it along her crack and find her rosebud, position it slightly inside and on the next thrust I pushed it in.

"OH GOD!! OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!!!!!" she yelled, following it with a scream that I'm sure the lady in the next apartment, the couple upstairs and maybe even the deaf old man below heard. Amy exploded onto my face again, covering it with her cum as her body went into convulsions. I tried lapping up as much as I could, but most of it still ended up on me. We were both breathing heavily and, as I crawled up beside her, I realized my body was covered in sweat.

Between breaths Amy managed to say, "Never...I've...never...uh...wow."

"Couldn't have said it better myself," I said. She leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips. When Amy leaned back I noticed her eyes looked glassed over, almost wet. She looked so vulnerable at that moment.

"You okay?" I asked.

Amy smiled, not her usual face-lit-up smile, but a giddy smile. "I'm way okay."

I laid back and we hugged each other, her body was just as coated with sweat as mine. We stayed there quietly until our breathing slowed, listening to Barry White sing about the relationship between love and sex. After a few minutes I got up and went into the kitchen.

"Getting the whipped cream now?" Amy called out. Her eyes lit up when I walked back in the room with my little bong. "Well well, someone has a hankering for happiness," she said.

"Hankering? What farm did you grow up on?"

"Shut up and pack the thing!"

We sat on the bed talking and passing the bong back and forth. I just felt so comfortable around her, like we'd known each other for years. Every subject one of us brought up the other had input on. The load in the bong was just about finished when we noticed there was no music. We were so engrossed in conversation (not to mention very stoned) that neither of us noticed the CD had ended.

"Go ahead and put something on," I said.

"What do you want to hear?" she asked.

"Surprise me."

She got up off the bed to look through my CD's, and as I took one last hit from the bong I admired her naked form. Three hours ago I'd met her and could only dream about seeing her naked. Not long after that was when I first saw the fairy tattoo on her butt and could only imagine what it was like to lick it. Now here she was, naked and looking through my CD's during the break of a very intense lovemaking session. And I'd licked a whole lot more than that fairy tattoo.

"What did you choose?" I asked when she changed the CD. Amy just peered over her shoulder with a smile and a sly look in her eyes.

"Only one song," she said. Amy turned around just as Donna Summer's 'I Love to Love you, Baby' started up. She sashayed towards the bed with the rhythm of the music. I was pretty sure I'd cum the second she touched me.

Amy kneeled on the bed and leaned down towards me. I raised my head to her, our mouths were about to meet, close enough where I could feel her breath, when her head ducked away quickly. Before I could see what she was doing I felt her warm lips on my left nipple. She sucked on it hard, causing my nipple to stiffen. Amy moved over my right nipple and licked the areole. Then she blew lightly on it until it got hard, kissed it, and then licked her way down to my belly button.

"You really do love playing with that thing." I said as her tongue worked between my skin and my ring.

"It turns me on." Amy kept licking down towards my mound, pausing to tickle my lower belly, until I felt her tongue lightly moving over the top of my pubic hair. She spread my legs and planted a kiss on my pussy.

Moving away, her tongue trailed down my right leg and licked my ankle. When her tongue passed over the anklet I heard her give a little laugh. Had thoughts of Cynthia and what we were doing entered her mind? I was about to ask, but she began to suck on my toes and I decided this was no time to concern myself with Cynthia.

When she licked the bottom of my foot it ticked, so I tried to pull my leg away, but her hand had a hold on my ankle and she continued to torture me. I tried to kick her with my left foot but her other hand grabbed it and kept it away.

"Stop it!" I managed to say between laughs. I finally managed to bat her on the head with the foot she was licking. She smiled and let go of both my feet.

"For now," she said. "But now I know you're ticklish."

Lying between my legs, Amy's fingers spread my lips and sucked them between hers. Switching back and forth between each side, she managed to get me good and wet by the time her tongue came out and licked every inch of my pussy- every inch with the exception of my clit, which she sadistically avoided. I moaned when I felt a finger slip into my hole, followed by another. I put a leg over each shoulder, rubbing her back with my feet. As she began pumping in and out, her lips closed on my clit and sucked it hard. My moans turned to yells and that spurned her to increase the speed of her fingers and the pressure of her lips. My heels dug into her back as I felt my internal roller coaster go over the hill.

I remember screaming, "I'm cummmmiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!!" as I was brought to another shuddering climax. Amy's tongue licked up my juices while my body spasmed with every touch. I lay there in post-orgasmic bliss, looking up at the ceiling, when I realized I was seeing faint spots from shutting my eyes so tight when I came. Wow. But this still wasn't the moment I fell in love with Amy.

The stereo moved to the next CD, which was Mazzy Star. I felt her hands on my hips. "Turn over," she ordered. I complied and felt her tongue on the globes of my ass. She licked them all over, eliciting moans when she reached the sensitive spots where my legs connect to my butt. But they were nothing compared to the sounds I made when her hands spread my cheeks and her tongue licked the length of my crack. She did that two more times before narrowing her attack down to my rosebud. I felt her tongue move back and forth over my anus, and combined with the post-orgasmic bliss it created an oddly calming sensation. She gave my ass a little kiss as she finished and crawled up beside me. I rolled onto my side, pulled her to me and softly kissed her on the lips. Our tongues wanted in on the deal, and the kiss grew in passion as our hands traveled to each other's breasts and tweaked the nipples. At the same time our pelvises ground into each other and I felt myself getting wet again.

I broke the kiss and said, "I have an idea." I positioned the two of us so our legs scissored each other and Amy and I began to grind our pussies together, the wetness lubricating each other's lips like a French kiss. "I saw this in a porno," I said.

"Ohhhhhh" escaped from her mouth. I looked over and saw her eyes were closed and her lips were slightly parted. She leaned up on her arms while I lay on the bed. It felt so sexy doing this, grinding her pussy up against mine. She bent her knee and suddenly her foot was in front of my face. I don't know if she did it purposely or just to get more comfortable, but it was an invitation I just couldn't resist. I pulled her foot to my face and began to lick her toes, playing with the toe ring again, and worked my way up to her ankle and back down again. When I started licking the bottom of her foot, Amy pushed against me harder and moaned louder.

Her clit must have brushed up against my wet folds because she cried out, so I moved my hips to try and find it again. When I did she cried out again, I stopped licking her foot and closed my eyes as she grinded into me. I felt her shudder and realized she was cumming. After she was done I got between her legs and licked up her honey.

I lifted my head and said, "I just realized I'm a horrible hostess. I haven't offered you anything to drink yet."

"I've had plenty to drink, thanks." As she said it, she used her thumb to wipe a drop of her cum off of the corner of my lip and licked it off.

"Well, I could certainly use something." We went to the kitchen and she was surprised to see I had Kool-Aid. We sat on the couch in the living room and turned on the TV.

"I guess you don't mind if people can see in," Amy said as she pointed to my windows. The drapes were pulled back and we were still naked.

"I'm a born exhibitionist. There's a guy who lives in the building across the way who I'll give a show to every once in a while."

"You're evil. Either he's gone to bed or he's not home 'cause his lights are out."

"Guess he's missing the show," I said.

Late night TV isn't what it used to be, but we had a good time making fun of the infomercials. Lying on the couch, I noticed we always managed to keep skin contact somewhere, and it added to the warm glow I was basking in. It also gave me a reassuring feeling that I wasn't the only one who felt like this was more than just great sex.

About forty minutes later I looked up and noticed the light in my voyeur's apartment was on. I walked up to the window and, squinting my eyes, I could see him standing by the window holding his binoculars. He's rarely ever shy about showing himself, probably figured out that when I know he's there I'll get really wild.

"My buddy's back," I said as I walked back to the couch.

"You ever worry that he thinks you're leading him on?" she asked.

"He's seen me with girls before. I think he gets the idea I'm not into men."

"You don't think he's dangerous, like maybe he'd attack you?"

"The guy gets plenty of women. I've seen him with them in front of his building and I can see into his place when he brings them home. One time I was here with a girl and I noticed him looking over here, and he had a girl with him and she was looking too. And he's very respectful, always closes his blinds when he goes into the bedroom with the ladies and he's never tried to take pictures. I think he's just thankful for the view."

"Well, since he's looking, I don't think we should disappoint him." Amy leaned in and kissed me and we started playing with each other's nipples again.

"Do you have any whipped cream?" she asked. I went to the kitchen and brought out the kind with a spray nozzle. She tipped the can back and shot some into her mouth, pulled me to her and started frenching me. I shot some cream onto her nipples and slowly licked it off, and then she did the same to me. Amy kneeled on the floor and spread my legs, sprayed some onto my pussy and ate me out. I did the same to her and we ended up in a sixty-nine.

I think Amy was as turned on about being watched as I was, her pussy was really wet and she was very responsive. I fingered her anus and she did the same to me. I'm pretty sure Amy was ready to cum before me, but I think she held off until I caught up and we came together. When I felt strength return to my limbs I got off the couch and walked to the window. My voyeur had already abandoned his post, but after a few seconds he walked into his kitchen and poured a glass of something. He looked out the window and saw me standing there. I waved at him and he waved back. I closed the drapes and Amy and I went to my bedroom and lay there talking for a while.

Somewhere around five in the morning we finally passed out in each other's arms. After what we went through I figured we'd sleep until noon, but I woke at 9:30 and found myself alone. Just when I thought she'd left I heard the sink in the bathroom turn on. Pulling the covers back around me, I snuggled in waiting for Amy to come out. I heard Amy talking, but I couldn't make out what she was saying through the bathroom door.

"I can't hear you!" I called out. She continued talking and turned the sink off. The door opened and Amy walked out with all of her clothes on, talking to her cell phone. I mouthed "sorry", but she smiled and waved it off.

"Okay, yeah. Twenty minutes. Bye." She turned it off and put it in her purse.

"Off to see your next girlfriend?" I said in mock jealousy.

"You got me. I have to come clean. I'm a hooker."

"I should have known with that outfit."

"Hey! You weren't exactly wearing a habit last night yourself!"

"So, off to see one of your clients?"

"The first of my many janes for today," she said.

"Any more room for me in there?"

Amy sat down on the bed, leaned over and put her face right in front of mine. "I think I can fit you in between the housewife and the sorority orgy." She pressed her lips to mine and we engaged in a soft, wet kiss that could have lasted the rest of the day for all I cared. When it was over we just stared into each other's eyes.

I broke the silence with "You were just kidding about the hooker thing, right?"

Amy shook her head. "Like mercury."

"Hey, I warned you."

"That was Cynthia on the phone."

"Uh oh."

"I called her. We're going to meet in that little diner down the street. It's about time I came clean."

"You sure?"

Amy rested her elbows on her knees and her hands propped up her chin. "I laid here watching you sleep for...I don't know how long. And I kept thinking about how this was going to work out. It's not just me lying to Cynthia anymore, now I've got to drag you and Mario into it. And that guy Brian, he's like a ticking time bomb waiting to go off." Amy sighed and shook her head. "It sounds like the plot of some stupid romantic comedy, except no one's laughing." Her eyes turned from me to some far off place. "It's ridiculous. I've come out to every other person in my life. Why the hell am I so scared of Cynthia?"