After The Party

Story Info
Things get even more erotic.
1.8k words
4.12
98.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stayed on at the party for a couple more hours. It made me horny to know that Claire was walking around with a spunky pussy. She was in total flirt mode and was happy to let the men caress her arse while she chatted with them. At one point I found her in the kitchen chatting to a guy whose hand was under her skirt. By the way it was moving up and down, he was obviously fingering her slit while she was whispering in his ear. She later told me she was telling him what a randy tart she was and that he should give her a call sometime. By the time we left, Paul had said he had to make his way home, but John said he'd be happy to come back to our place. When the taxi arrived to take us home, I sat in the front while Claire and John got in the back. Drunk and flirtatious, Claire made no effort to cover herself up as her skirt rode up her thighs revealing her suspenders. She draped one leg over John's, giving the driver a perfect view of her knickers wedged between her pussy lips.

As he drove I made idle chat with the driver, explaining why we were dressed so. When I turned round, Claire and John were snogging again, his hand running up and down her legs. She was moaning into his mouth whilst licking his lips. The driver had adjusted his mirror to get an eyeful of the two of them making out.

"That's one hot bird," he remarked.

"You should have seen what she got up to at the party," I replied.

By the time we arrived at our house Claire and John had calmed down a bit. Claire had noticed the driver's lustful gaze and played up to it by keeping her legs spread to give him a view of her underwear and pussy hairs poking out from the sides of her knickers. John and I got out of the car and when I turned to pay the driver I saw Claire was talking to him. She was rubbing the crotch of his trousers and inviting him in! The driver looked at me and asked if I was okay with this. I told him it was cool.

The four of us walked into the house and while the men sat down with a drink, Claire suggested putting a movie on while she freshened up. Unable to resist playing the part, I knew she was going upstairs to change into another sexy outfit.

About ten minutes later we heard the click of her heels on the stairs. Claire came into the room with a big smile on her face. She had changed into the nurse outfit we had bought last year. A tight PVC dress with the zip undone to her tits so they were half hanging out. The dress didn't cover the white suspender straps that were attached to white fishnets. She had also put on a pair of white stilettos. To top it off she had redone her make-up, lots of mascara and heavy red lipstick.

"So who fancies a bit of fun with little old slutty nurse?" she pouted. She placed a heel on the sofa revealing her knickerless pussy. Bill, the driver, was sitting with his jaw wide open while John grinned cheekily. Claire teased us all by running her hands over her stockings, adjusting the suspender straps. She then ran her hand over her mound before sliding a single finger up and down her slit.

"So tell me boys, what do you fancy doing to me?"

"A little bit more of what went on at the party," replied John, "we want your sexy mouth wrapped round our cocks, your luscious tits on display and your legs wide open, don't we Bill?"

"Too right, I'm going to enjoy fucking you," said Bill obviously getting into the swing of it.

Claire unzipped the dress so that her tits fell out. She massaged them and gently rolled her nipples in her fingers.

"Ooh Bill you naughty boy, you want to fuck me, in front of my hubby." She walked over to him and straddled his lap.

"Do you like my outfit Bill, is it slutty enough? I love putting on stockings and suspenders for a man. You were drooling when I came in the room. Feel my stockings, I put them on for you."

While Bill ran his hands over her stockinged thighs, Claire unbuttoned his shirt.

"So, Bill. Have you got a horny little wife waiting for you at home? Is she all dressed up waiting with her legs open? Are you going to fuck her after fucking me? Or are you going to stick your cock in her mouth, covered in my pussy juice?"

My wife isn't a randy little tart like you. But as it happens you're not my first fuck of the evening. So how about licking my cock?"

"Was she a passenger?" Claire asked. Bill nodded. "Are you going to fuck me in your cab the next time you bring me home then?" Claire asked coyly. "I fancy a good rutting in the back of your taxi."

By now Claire had unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock out. She wanked it for a bit, telling him what a nice cock he had before she knelt before him and licked the enlarged head.

"Does that look good?" she asked Bill. "Do you like my slutty mouth on your cock?"

"Suck my cock baby," he answered, "show me how good you are."

Her head began to bob up and down as she sucked his shaft into her mouth. The sight of her arse framed in suspender belt and stockings was too much for John. He knelt behind her and licked her sticky pussy lips. Claire reacted by moaning and pushing her arse into his face.

After a while John pulled her up and told her to sit on Bill's cock. Coated in her saliva, Claire grabbed his cock by the base and fed it into her pussy.

"Does that feel good honey? Naughty little nurse wants you to fuck her. Suck my nipples while I fuck you."

She bounced up and down on his cock while Bill made very effort to keep a nipple in his mouth. John was standing behind her wanking his cock at the sight of her arse moving up and down, her suspenders stretched over her cheeks. He stepped forward and rubbed his cock over her arse cheeks.

"Oh shit, John, that's good" Claire moaned. Bill lifted his head and he and Claire were soon sucking on each other's tongues. Claire slowed her fucking of Bill's cock and reaching behind her grabbed John's cock. She rested it at the entrance to her already stuffed pussy.

"Are you sure you can take both?" John asked.

"You've made me so randy, I want them both. Come on stud, push it in. I want two cocks in my cunt."

John started to push and his cock slipped in.

"Ah yes, come on you bastards, fuck me. Fill my pussy with your meat. Fill me up, I want you to double fuck me hard. Go on John, push, stick it in. Give it to me. Fuck me hard."

John grabbed her hips and shoved his cock in alongside Bill's. Claire grunted and grabbed hold of her nipples.

"OH shit, I'm coming, I'm coming," she wailed. She bucked on Bill's lap while both men kept their cocks deep in her pussy.

"Fuck that was good. Now cream my face," Claire ordered.

John withdrew his cock and Claire stood up, her pussy lips sucking along the sides of Bill's shaft. She knelt before the two men who stood in front of her wanking their cocks. She caressed their balls and told them to shoot their spunk over her face. Bill was the first to come, grunting loudly before starting to spurt. His come splattered on her face in long strands, covering her cheeks and hair. John followed soon after firing into her open mouth for the second time that evening. Claire licked the mess from her face and sucked their helmets in turn into her mouth.

"Unbelievable," Bill kept saying. He looked at his watch and said he had to be going but said any time Claire wanted a lift home, just give him a call. Claire showed him out and then made more drinks for the three of us. We chatted for a while and all agreed what an incredible evening it had been.

I must have passed out in the chair. When I woke it was 5 a.m. and no one else was in the room. As I went upstairs I could hear noises coming from our bedroom. I stood by the doorway and looked in. Claire was on all fours on the bed with John kneeling behind her. She was still in stockings, suspenders and heels. John was gripping her suspender belt as he rammed into her. I was amazed they were still at it.

"Fuck John keep going, ram my arse, fuck my butt, fill it with your meat," Claire panted. Sure enough his cock was ploughing in and out of her arse. His cockshaft had stretched her entrance forming a tight ring. He was fucking her hard, so that everytime his thighs slapped against the backs of hers, Claire grunted.

"God, your arse is tight," John said through gritted teeth as he screwed it in as far as he could.

"Yeah baby, I love it," she panted back, "don't stop, this is so dirty, if my husband knew he'd go ballistic. He's dying to fuck my arse but so far I haven't let him. Grind it baby, fuck my butt. Come in my arse."

John gripped her suspender belt and buried his cock deep into her arse while Claire, looking over her shoulder, urged him on with foul language.

"You fucking stud, come on fuck my back passage. Shit you're making me come. Do you like the view, my cheating arse, framed in tarty underwear, available for your big cock? Spunk up my arse while my hubby sleeps it off downstairs."

With his cock buried to the hilt, John leant forward and licked her mouth. Claire reciprocated by sliding her tongue over his, still panting from the sensation of having her arse filled with his cock.

"Here it comes babe," John moaned. His arse cheeks clenched as he fired his third load of the evening into my wife's arse.

"Oh yeah, that's good, I can feel it throbbing in my butt. I'm going to have to do this more often," Claire answered.

John pulled his cock from her arse and collapsed on the bed next to her. She glanced at his cock.

"You certainly have put that to good use tonight," she laughed. "But I think we'll have to call it a day."

I silently went back downstairs and lay on the sofa. John left a few minutes later and I made my way upstairs. Claire was lying there with a naughty grin on her face.

"Well hon did you enjoy yourself?" she sighed.

"You are insatiable," I replied.

"I know, I know," Claire said. "Fancy licking me for a bit?"