After the Party

Story Info
You get down after clubbing.
1.5k words
3.77
27.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ClaireM
ClaireM
6 Followers

I watch you from a distance while I sip a beer. You are in your own little world, your eyes are closed and you are so into the music. I can see it flowing through you and from the small smile I see on your face I can see you are enjoying the way it makes you feel. I take my gaze away from you to look around at who else is in the crowd and what they are up to. There are many like you, blissfully enjoying the delights that the DJ is mixing up. And then there others like me on the outskirts, still enjoying the music but also enjoying the display of those dancing. One person in particular is also intent in watching you! Although you aren't the most body perfect person on the floor, you certainly have a look that is rather appealing and your enjoyment positively makes you radiant.

Suddenly you open your eyes and scan the room looking for something or someone. You flick over me then sharply turn back and focus on me with a huge smile that lights up your eyes. It makes my heart miss a beat because I know it's for me that your attention holds. You then bounce over in time to the music and wrap me up in your warm arms. I can feel that you are slick on your back below your bra and your face glistens with moisture. You grind your pelvis against mine and groan into my ear. Then you throw your arms around my neck and press your breasts into mine. Your mouth seeks mine and gently nips before plunging in for deeper exploration. Its time to go home and I know I need to get you there before you fall into a heap.

Grabbing your pack you pull out your jacket and I put on mine. You decide to brave the cold in your hot pants and your jacket. We are quick to get a cab and I can't keep my hands and mouth off you. I think we have the cabbie blushing when one of my hands goes up your shorts and yours go up my top you teasing little minx, nibbling on my neck and rubbing my clit. You lift up my top to lick and bite my nipples through my bra. Somehow we have managed to get to your place. I'm not sure how you managed to stay focused enough to remember to give him directions.

I can see that you loose focus when I come at you from behind and bite on your neck while you try to get the key in the door. Realising that I'm hindering the process I step back with a lingering pat on your butt. Finally you get the door open, drop your pack by the door and head for the showers. I've barely got the door shut and you've striped off and are stepping into the steaming hot water. So unfair because I know you would have taken care choosing your underwear and now it lies discarded on the floor.

However my disappointment is short lived as I see the soapy water flow ever your body. I see you soaping your breasts and tweaking your nipples. Ah you shameless hussy! I know how much you like to be clean, especially after working up an honest sweat on the dance floor, so I don't disappoint you. Shucking my clothes I'm soon in the shower with you and sucking on those gorgeous tits. Not being shy you turn me around and soap me all over taking extra care to stop and kiss your favourite bits, behind my ear, the small of my back and behind my knees.

Like the whirlwind that you are, you've turned then water off and have jumped out before I've even realised. I'm left standing in the shower dripping before you take pity on me and toss me a towel. Realising my slightly bemused state you duck back and help me out of the shower and dry me off. Each teasing swipe punctuated with a lingering kiss on my clean dry skin.

Once you've finished, you lead me to the bedroom and push me flat on my back on the bed, slipping your knee between my legs you fall down onto your hands near my head, dropping your body close to mine. Gently you lower your body down until we are touching head to foot. Your lips press into mine and we kiss, your tongue exploring my lips, parting them, then delving inside to sweep around my teeth and lips, then dual with my tongue. I suck on your bottom lip, nip it, sooth it with my tongue then moves on to explore your mouth.

Drawing away you sit back on your heels so you can survey my body beneath yours. My nipples are erect above their small mounds, you dip your head down to play with one then the other. Soft kisses, licks and flicks with your tongue, then your teeth graze them so that they swell in your mouth and you suck them harder. My hand reaches up to play with yours as they hang and swing before my eyes. I roll and squeeze them between my fingers. My hands still as you've thrust your thigh up against my lips and begin to rub against them. The extra pressure and friction has my clit swelling and my lips moistening. I squeeze my legs together holding your leg tight and rock against it. Your mouth continues to wander around my breasts, neck and mouth bestowing pleasure wherever it lingers.

Suddenly you are not content with the amount of attention that I'm bestowing on your gorgeous body so you flip around withdrawing your knee and replacing it with your mouth. I'm presented with your round cheeks, pink lips and clit eagerly waiting for my ministrations. Being slightly perverse I decide to take the slow route and nibble my way up your creamy thighs, soothing the nips with my cool soft lips. I can feel and see that this turns you on as your clit swells and moistens while your attention to mine wavers. I don't mind because I like to tease you until you explode.

Continuing my slow progress I kiss all around your lips and blow on your clit, you shiver and bring yourself lower, onto my mouth. With you on top I can't avoid those luscious lips any longer and begin to give you the attention you deserve. Grabbing your hips I bring you even closer and I suck on your clit, drawing it into my mouth to flick it with my tongue. You return your attention to mine so that it becomes hard for both of us to focus on the other while being worked over so well. In the end you draw away from me so you can re-arrange yourself. Your hands then join in, one on my breast, the other slipping two fingers in, out and around my lips while your mouth works my clit. It is so sensitive and tight I'm about to explode. I can feel the pressure building and my head thrashes about as my hips rock and buck against your ministrations. You keep going varying the pressure and angle of those wicked hands and mouth. You have me moaning as I cum with a rush coating your hand with my juices. You flop down beside me and I reward your efforts with a warm slow deep kiss and wrap you in my arms tight. You still for a moment but can't last long, twitching, waiting for your own release.

Fighting every instinct to roll over and go to sleep I pull back from your sweet warmth and find you wriggling with tension. I can see you are bound tight and are close to coming but you need help to get over the edge. You are sensitive all over so I glide over your body, with soft yet firm movements quickly moving over all your sensitive points. Working those swollen nipples, nibbling on your neck and nipping at your ear, flicking it with my tongue to come back and tease your clit harder and faster with my thumb, sliding my tongue and teeth all over and inside your lips, thrusting that thick flesh against your swollen walls. Slipping my fingers in to get in deeper and moving my mouth to your clit to suck and flick at a frenzied pace. I can feel you bearing down pushing into my mouth and hands and I know you are close. My hand deep inside you works your g-spot while another finger slips around behind to finger your tight arse and you gasp. Continually applying pressure and friction to all three points I have you arching and coming into my hands and mouth. Now you flop beside me and allow me to bring you in close, finally stilling as the music inside you goes quiet and we both drift off to sleep in each others arms.

ClaireM
ClaireM
6 Followers