After The Party: Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you come, pull it out for me."

I nodded and spat, "okay," back to her between breaths.

The guy stroking Dana's breast gasped then, then groaned loudly and ejaculated onto Belinda's panties just as the other had done. Belinda smiled back at him, then looked to the guys still at the door and asked, giggling, "Anybody else?"

A couple hesitated, seeming unsure if she was serious, then one hurried over to where her butt was poised in the air and took over where the last had left off, feeling Dana's breast with one hand and masturbating over Belinda's butt with the other.

"Any more?" She asked again, smiling at one in particular and motioning for him to come over to her with one finger. He hesitated for a few seconds, then went over and knelt in front of her, opening his pants. She took hold of his fully erect penis and pulled down on it suddenly and aggressively enough to make him wince and draw back.

"Oops, sorry," she said, still grinning, then pulled it toward her more gently and took the end into her mouth.

"She's having all the fun over there," Mary commented, her hands working more vigorously at her crotch and Dana's upper body, exploring down Dana's stomach as far as her naval and upward as far as her neck, but primarily working that one breast.

I let go of Delilah's butt and took hold of Dana's thigh again, thrusting away at full speed, pounding my hips against her thighs.

"Tell me when," Delilah muttered. "If you pull it out, I'll do the rest."

As soon as she'd spoken, she raised her right hand to her chin and spit a thick wad of saliva into her palm.

She moved her left hand from my chest down to my penis, placing it to one side of it and slipping her index and middle fingers down in the crease between my crotch and my leg. Her hand struck the highest part of the back of Dana's thigh, but she didn't seem discouraged.

I barely noticed this. Her words were driving me then, helping me find energy I would never have guessed I would still have by then. I drove in repeatedly, each thrust in anticipation of the next, for almost a minute before I felt the end coming, building up even stronger than it had the first time. A groan escaped me as it came closer and my entire body clenched tighter, putting all my weight and strength behind the next thrust, then the next. Finally, everybody's eyes glue on the three of us, I let out a loud groan and spat the words, "I'm gonna' come," pulling my weight backward and drawing my penis out of Dana altogether.

Still groaning, though unaware I was doing so, I thrust at the air as if I were still inside her. Delilah gripped the condom at the base of my penis with her left hand and drew it off in one quick motion, tossing it away and taking my penis in her right hand. She stroked it full speed right off, sending the intense orgasm that had seemed to stall for a moment throughout me.

I held Dana in place with one hand again and reached around to grip Delilah's thigh from behind, pressing her as tight against me as I could get her. My entire body was fully tense, each muscle at full contraction as my orgasm peaked and I came, firing semen through the air. My muscles relaxed as more semen shot forward and my orgasm faded. As my body relaxed, I lowered Dana's weight onto the mattress and my own back onto my ankles. Delilah stroked until my penis had gone totally flaccid in her hand, then leaned against my back, panting herself as if she'd come instead of me. She wrapped her arms tightly around me and laid her head on my shoulder.

I sat there for about a minute, eyes closed, total relaxation sinking in for the first time in who knew how long, Delilah's warm skin seeming to sink into mine, my body feeling as though it were dissolving into the air around me, into nothingness and everything all at once.

When I opened my eyes, Dana was looking up at me with a smile that, for the first time, held no embarrassment. My semen had almost reached her chest but not quite. Her stomach was lined down the center with it, and her pubic hair was laced with several thick drops. I leaned forward and kissed her gently, square on the lips, then leaned back on my ankles again, turned my head to face Delilah and kissed her, too. Then it was Delilah's turn to blush. Dana smiled to her as she did. She smiled back and blushed again, the color in her face finally appearing natural.

She looked to me again, then to Dana once more, then she kissed me, dipping her tongue deeply into my mouth. That done, he pushed me slightly to one side, bending her body around mine and kissing my chest, then stomach, then pushing me further to the side until my weight rested on my right hip and I was forced to support myself with my right arm. Then she dropped her head in my lap and licked the semen from the head of my penis. I turned my body to make this easier for her, doing so without thinking.

After she'd gotten all the semen off, she took me into her mouth and started to gently suck.

I lay back, then decided to lay next to Dana and said, "Wait. Come up here."

She pulled her head away and let me climb between Dana and Mary, then got on all fours and crawled up to me, laying flatly on my legs and taking me in her mouth again. As she started to suck, Mary leaned over me, pressing her breasts against my chest and ribs and started to lick and suck Dana's nipple. I glanced over to Dana, who smiled wide, letting me know she was all game at this point.

"Got 'em all lined up, eh?" I heard Mary ask. I raised my head and glanced over to see Belinda with the last of those who'd been in the door. Four of them. Three were lined up in front of her, their flies open and penises exposed, two waiting for attention and one buried throat-deep in her mouth. The fourth was kneeling behind her, the head of his penis pressing into the crotch of her panties as she stroked the shaft. Her hand was inside her panties, working overtime, just as Delilah's had been a few minutes earlier. Belinda responded by letting out an "ummm," never removing the guy's penis from her lips.

"What I'd like to know right now, is this," Mary looked to Dana, eyebrows raised. "Have you ever gotten head from a woman?"

Dana shook her head, then glanced at me, a combined look of bewilderment and surprise on her face.

"What do you say?" Mary asked.

"Okay," Dana replied, after a long pause.

"Let me know it you want me to stop," Mary added, kissing her way down Dana's body, licking up the semen, until her lips found the crotch and her tongue separated the labia. Dana gasped then. I reached over and pulled one of Mary's legs over my chest, leaving her straddling me, then looked to Dana and said, "We need to hang like this more often."

She didn't reply right away. She rolled her eyes back, then closed them and press her head back into the pillow, letting out a light whimper. I raised my right hand, fingers splayed, and Dana reached up and took it with her left, interlocking her fingers with mine. I lay there for a moment, enjoying the warm sensation of Delilah's lips and tongue and throat, trying to work my penis into yet another erection. I doubted this one would be possible then remembered the same thought from earlier this evening and discarded my doubts.

I raised my head and pressed Mary's clitoral hood aside with my tongue, pressing my lips against it to hold it aside. I squeezed her clit between my lips and flicked my tongue against it, causing a sudden gasp from between Dana's legs.

I heard Dana's response then. A quiet word, distracted but still audible.

"Definitely."