After the Party's Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OW! OOH! Wait!" Cathy gasped as she clawed at her uncle. "Wait! You're so big. Not so hard."

"You want be to stop?"

"NO!" Cathy cried out.

"Then just relax honey," George said softly as he used the head of his cock, easing it in and out gently and gradually introducing more and more of his tool into her, and as she got more accustomed to his size she started to respond.

"Shit!" Cathy sobbed at the start of what became a litany of curses and random ranting, and she sounded so much like her mother had decades ago that it was nostalgic.

"Gonna make you cum like you never have before," George assured his niece as he helped her bounce up and down on his bent thighs while half of his monster cock opened her up.

"Gonna - oh fuck!" Cathy yelled way too loud as she clawed at her uncle's back and shoulders, and although she managed to blurt out that she was cumming, the way her pussy practically crushed his dick already gave that away.

Cathy's teeth sinking into his collarbone muted her orgasm, and after she finally stopped convulsing she looked at her uncle with dazed eyes.

"Oh man Uncle George - that was so good," Cathy told him. "Was it - oh - you didn't cum?"

"Of course not," George said as his erect tool throbbed inside of his niece. "We haven't even started yet - unless you want me to leave?"

"No."

"Then let's go inside," George said as he pulled his cock out of Cathy and collected their wet clothes. "Lucky your yard is kinda shielded from the neighbors."

George climbed the ladder and then helped his sister's daughter up. He smiled when Cathy looked down at his erection, actually seeing what she had only felt before, as she kept her eyes on his springing prong while they walked in the back door and headed for her bedroom.

"Jimi Hendrix," George noted as he recognized the only familiar face on a wall full of posters.

"Mom plays his CD's," Cathy said as she handed her uncle a towel and they dried off. "He's cool."

George nodded as he recalled that her mother had a Hendrix poster in her room when she was Cathy's age. Hers was a black light poster and they had balled many times under the guitar wizard's glowing eyes.

"Am I going to be the first guy in this?" George said of the rather small bed that Cathy hadn't made.

"Second," Cathy shrugged as she came over to her uncle and kissed him, and as her hand came down and grabbed his semi-turgid dick she noted, "Can't believe this thing fit inside of me. Asshole Tyler used to tell me that for a fat chick I had a small cunt."

"You're not fat, just a little chubby and he wasn't worthy of you," George remarked as he hefted her breasts, the weight of them making lifting them a pleasant exercise.

"Uncle George?" Cathy cooed, and then she leaned up and whispered in her ear as if someone could hear. "Can I suck your dick?"

"Of course," George said as Cathy went down to her knees, on carpet instead of grass, and took his rubbery cock in her hands before she made the shrouded knob disappear in her mouth.

Even if he hadn't seen her come out from behind the garage he would have known that she had done this before, although she only went a couple inches down each time, and when he took his cock from her and lifted it she knew what he wanted.

"That's it honey, lick my nuts. Oh yeah. Suck my balls," George sighed as he dropped his cock on top of Cathy's head and rubbed her curly brown locks over it.

After going back and forth gobbling the furry orbs, George reached down under his niece's arms and brought her to her feet.

"Let me relax and watch you in action," George explained as he got onto the bed and reclined, and the bed groaned when Cathy climbed on too. "If we break this I'll get you a new one."

"Hope we do break it because this thing is terrible," Cathy suggested as she knelt at her uncle's hips, her pendulous breasts swaying underneath her as she leaned over and lifted his cock upright. "Can I ask a dumb question? "

"No such thing."

"The other ones I played with - they weren't like yours," Cathy said as she looked down into the foreskin while grabbing the shaft and pumping her fist a little to make the shroud slide up and down. "They were circumcized so I don't really know how this works. Does this hurt?"

"No honey," her uncle replied as Cathy bent over the swollen prong and took the knob into her mouth, now going down farther while her lips slid down his cock faster and faster.

"Too good Cathy," George said as he pulled his niece's mouth off his throbbing tool and pulled her on top of him. "Want to watch you ride my cock."

"Okay," Cathy said as she moved her plump thigh over her uncle's hip, taking the stiff cock in her fist and rubbing it furiously into her bush before easing down upon it, her face contorting as her sex took the pulsating penis in.

"Oh man," Cathy groaned as she lowered herself down on her uncle while George cupped her massive breasts to brace her up. "Feels even bigger this way."

"You're doing good child," George exclaimed while kneading her tits, the sight of his vein-riddled manhood disappearing in his niece both naughty and nice. "You're taking the whole thing."

"Ooooh!" Cathy squealed as she began moving herself up and down like his cock was a horse on a merry-go-round, her hands leaving her hips to grab her scalp as the bed rocked.

"That's it - take it all!" Uncle George encouraged, thrusting his own hips up with each of his niece's bounces so he fully impaled her. "Play with your tits for me."

"Like this?" Cathy asked as she clutched her jugs, roughly clawing the fleshy globes and pulling at the fat nipples to her uncle's delight.

"Beautiful! Uncle George likes that!"

"Gonna cum soon," Cathy groaned, the squishy sounds of the cock in her pussy as loud as the bed's complaining.

"Cum for me baby," Uncle George implored Cathy as she got more and more frantic, and as her eyes rolled back in her head and her pussy tried to crush his member he came as well, filling his niece's womb with his seed until she collapsed on him.

"Nice," George sighed as his hands slid up and down Cathy's back while their sweaty bodies rubbed into each other."

"Oh!" Cathy cried out as her uncle's deflating cock slithered out of her, the sensation making her shiver as she propped herself up by her hands. "Probably crushing you."

"I hardly felt you," he assured his niece as he lightly massaged the sweaty globes that hung down in front of him. "Although now I can see your incredible tits instead of feeling them."

Cathy giggled as she enjoyed the breast massage, even wiggling her breasts into his palms for him.

"I'm so glad I came over," Uncle George told her.

"Me too," Cathy said. "I'm glad I didn't chicken out after I saw how big your dick was. I almost did."

"No, you definitely weren't afraid," Uncle George chuckled.

"I'll be less nervous - and better too next time you come over to see me," Cathy remarked and then added. "If you do that is. Getting ahead of myself there."

"You could come to my place to," he suggested. "My bed is bigger and I have some toys we could play with. I've got a furry pair of handcuffs that would look so cute on your chubby little wrists. Ever get tied to bedposts?"

"Omigod no," The chubby chick blushed but then said, "But Uncle George - don't you have a girlfriend or a fiancee or something. Mom said you did."

"I do honey, but we aren't engaged," he explained, and as he hefted his niece's considerable assets he said off-hand, "We have a very open relationship and I bet Agatha would love to meet you - and these too."

"Huh?"

"You mean to tell me you've never played around with other girls?" George asked, and when Cathy turned red and started giggling he added, "That answers that question."

"Uncle George," Cathy whined.

"That's okay. That's up to you but if you want to pay me a visit let me know and I'll come by and pick you up."

"Tomorrow?" she asked hopefully. "Or is that too soon?"

"Tomorrow would be perfect," George sighed contentedly.

***

Thanks for reading.

12