After the Picnic

Story Info
Stephanie shows why making love to a transsexual is special.
4.9k words
4.57
20.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something special happens

After spending several hours lying in the grass, some would call it rolling in the grass. Stephanie laughed at my reference to the movie Splendor in the Grass as we packed the picnic gear. She made a point to pull her panties back on and straighten the short skirt as she stood up.

Once I got the stuff loaded back in the car, Stephanie wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. "Dinner will be my treat. The question is, what are we going to eat?"

My face was close to hers. "I know what I want for my appetizer and dessert."

"And that is?"

"You."

Stephanie kissed me and grinned. "Hmmmm, if you play your cards right, you may get your wish."

By the time we got to her house, the thunderstorms we saw brewing earlier in the afternoon arrived. The drumming of the rain was almost like white noise drowning out any ambient sounds in the house. I was shown the living room and after being handed a beer, asked to sit. The implication was that Stephanie had something to show me.

I sat for a few minutes and got bored went to the windows. The living room was the whole side of the house and I looked at the building in the back. It was a garage three large, double doors. Given her background, I wondered what was out there. Could be nothing or it could be something really cool or something in between.

I was studying the rain pooling in the back yard when I felt a hand run up and down my back. "See anything interesting?"

Turning around, I looked at the beautiful Stephanie. She'd changed into a pink golf shirt and a mini-skirt. With a few pleats and if it wasn't a soft gray leather, it could have been part of a cheerleader's uniform.

Under her arm was a photo album and she led me to the couch. "I thought you might find some of these old photos fun to look at."

Not knowing what they would be, I was a willing participant and Stephanie sat next to me, her shoulder rubbing mine. "Please don't laugh at what I looked like back in those days. They were taken just after Stephanie came into the world."

"By that, do you mean the first time you went out in public?"

"No, in those days, the only time I wore male clothes was to work. The rest of the time, I was en femme. These were taken the summer after I told my boss I was coming out. That was on the Tuesday, just before we left to go to Monaco for the grand prix. That was really a week before we had to be there. I picked that time because the transporters left on Saturday or Sunday and we left on Monday. No matter how you cut it, it was a two-day drive. I wanted a room to myself or one with another female because I was going as a woman. To be polite, it was a rather ugly discussion because I told him flatly that I was not going to go unless I had my own room and on Monday, Stephanie, not Stephen was coming to work. He had no choice but to accept because I was the team's senior chassis engineer. If they had handling problems, it was my job to sort it out. What I didn't know was that my salary was being paid by the car factory, not the team. From an accounting perspective, I was a free resource to the team. I didn't know all this until it was clear the Formula One team was in deep financial trouble. When it was sold, I was given the option of going back to Lotus Cars into whatever engineering position they could find me or take a settlement. At the time, Ford's Special Vehicle Team had called me and I believed they were going to make me an offer."

Stephanie still hadn't opened the book yet. She slid her fingers between mine and squeezed. "It was hard. Racing is a guy's world and women are to be pretty things seen on the arm of the hero driver, not getting her fingers dirty and greasy welding and fitting suspension parts. I heard fag jokes before I transitioned and they didn't stop now that I was out as a transsexual. I don't think they were directed at me, but I also think they were trying to send me a message. Anyway, when I showed up for my first interview with the HR lady at Ford England, she was expecting a guy and got Stephanie. I told her that I was now living full time as a woman. She nodded, crossed out Stephen, wrote down Stephanie. She told me that her documents would all show that I was a female. Ford was looking for female engineers, so I fit right in!"

I put my finger under her chin and lifted it so I could kiss her. "Team Lotus' loss is Ford's and now my gain."

Stephanie pulled back and took a sip of my beer. Deliberately, she put it on the coffee table and opened the book. In it, there were some early pictures of her taken by some friends on weekends where she was just starting to venture out. First, she said, she only went out after dark. She'd drive to a tube station just outside London, take the train, and disappear into the city. Then, as she became more confident in her ability to pass as a woman, she'd go into the city for the day or even for the weekend. The more time she spent as Stephanie, the harder it was to go to work on Monday as Stephen.

As she flipped through the pages, Stephanie showed autographed photos of Team Lotus's drivers Nelson Piquet and Aryton Senna. She had several autographed by Lotus's founder Colin Chapman and famous engine designers Mike Costin and Keith Duckworth who formed Cosworth Engineering.

The photos were really fun to look and I thought it odd that none of her dressed as a male. You could see over time the maturation of Stephanie, the woman. "Do you have any photos of you in boy mode?"

"All my childhood photos are with my mum in Manchester. To me, the Stephen she knows and loves no longer exists. She is having a hard time accepting Stephanie so we don't talk much. I keep trying to talk to her, but the conversations are uncomfortable for both of us. We had lunch two years ago and she didn't recognize me. I could tell she was seething underneath. At least now, we exchange an occasional email."

"Were you ever accepted by the team as a woman?"

"Not really. They tolerated me because they needed my knowledge of suspension design. When I got involved, it was an ill handling pig. It took me two races and a test session to get it on the road to being sorted out. The team had other problems, like a lack of money."

I didn't say anything because it saddened me. Stephanie was beautiful and so what if she didn't have the right female plumbing. The sun was peaking out and highlighting her hair. The urge to kiss Stephanie was overwhelming so I did and after exploring each other's mouths and enjoying the feel of our lips on each other we stopped.

"Now that the sun is out, how about I give you a tour of the house and my toys? Then we can talk about what to do next."

The photo album went on the coffee table and I downed what was left of my beer. Stephanie led me by the hand to the garage. I had no idea what to expect.

Rather than opening the doors, Stephanie led me to a side door and flipped on the lights. Now I knew why there were cars in the driveway. The car closest to me was a green Lotus Elite 100. It was tiny when they were first introduced in 1957 as a small two-seat coupe with a fiberglass body and a 105 horsepower Coventry Climax engine.

"This is one of the last ones built by the factory in 1963. It hadn't been sold to a dealer or distributor yet so I made the company an offer and bought it. When I came to the U.S., I had to fabricate the parts to convert it from a left hand to right hand drive. Other than that, it is just like it was built other than I've put about thirty thousand miles on it over the years."

Next to the Lotus was a Shelby Cobra. It was silver blue with a white stripe. "It's a 289 version, not a 427. This one can be driven on the street without cooking the passenger."

"And, over there is the Ford GT40. Its one of the streetcars that Ford planned to build to celebrate its victories at LeMans. My team designed the suspension and when we started, I asked Ford if I could get on the list to buy one. Most were spoken for before they were built. Anyway, Saleen in California built it and I drove it back here. I was stopped four times and never got a ticket. Twice because the cops thought I was driving a racecar on the street. The other two times because they were racing fans and wanted to see one. Boy were they surprised when I got out!"

"Were you worried about it getting stolen?"

"I was. Every night, I took hooked up a bar steering wheel lock and popped out the car computer. Those were all serialized by car and if one tried to buy one, Ford would ask a lot of questions!"

The Ford GT40 was white with two blue stripes. I went over to it and stood admiring it. Stephanie opened the door. "Have a seat."

I didn't need a second invitation. As I sat there, Stephanie leaned over to point out some of the features of the interior and I took the opportunity to kiss her.

"If you are a good boy and service me well, you might get to drive one of these, or maybe, if you are really good, all of them."

Reluctantly, I climbed out of one of the cars I dreamed of owning and put my arms around the beautiful Stephanie so I could pull her close to me. As we French kissed, I ran my hands up and down her back before I punt my hands on her rear and pulled her hips against mine.

Service me well.... What the fuck did that mean? I decided not to ask, at least not yet.

Next stop on the tour was the workshop that ran the length of the six-car garage. The three sports cars took up only two of the bays leaving room for her dark green Ford Taurus SHO and its light gray interior. I didn't have to look to know that it had a stick shift. There was no space for her roommate Margie's large pick-up truck.

Back in the house, Stephanie led me to the third floor. It was one large open area that had, at one end, some exercise equipment and at the other, it was set up as an office. All along the walls, there photos, all signed by famous racecar drivers and one of a beaming Henry Ford II giving her some kind of award. I was sure that the plaque was hanging someplace in the house. Dominating the office were three flat panel screens, in the center of which was a keyboard and what I recognized as a mouse pad for a computer aided engineering system. Next to the desk was a large tower that looked like it belonged in a data center rather than an office.

Stephanie stood close behind me with her hands on my hips with the tips of her breasts lightly touching my back. For a second, I wondered if her nipples were standing out. She pointed out that she had the same software package that Ford used for suspension design on the computers and she could log into the Ford design system from her house if she wanted to work from home which she did at least once a week.

On the second floor, we passed a bathroom and a guest room. Stephanie pointed to a closed door. "That's Margie's bedroom and she has her own bathroom." The implication was that they slept in separate beds. I hoped it was all the time, but figured was probably most of the time. Whether or not they slept with each other wasn't any of my business.

Down on the main floor, Stephanie gave me a quick tour of the kitchen. Its stainless steel appliances, sink and fixtures and granite counters suggested that had been completely redone recently. She offered me another beer or some water. I wasn't thirsty; I wanted Stephanie.

"Now, for the last part, the basement. It's finished like no other part of the house."

What does that mean?

"Be careful going down the steps. There's a separate entrance on the side to the driveway, but since we are in the house, we'll go this way."

It didn't have a musty, basement smell that one normally senses, particularly after it rains. At the bottom of the stairs, there was a door with a cipher lock. Stephanie entered in a series of digits, I wasn't counting but from my Navy days, I knew a cipher lock when I saw one.

Stephanie pulled me into a darkened room and kissed me. The door behind us closed with a padded thunk. Her kiss was far more passionate than the ones before. We stood there kissing and pawing each other and my penis was getting harder by the second. Stephanie kept her hips pressed against mine and I could feel the growth between her legs.

Her voice was soft and sexual. "I am about to let you into one of my dark secrets. If you really want to turn me on, you have to learn to use some of the things in this room."

"Stephanie, I'm all about turning you on. There's nothing more I want to do is to suck on your clitoris and fell your cum hit the top of my mouth." Stephanie always referred to her penis as her clitoris. She told me earlier in the afternoon that just like a clit, her penis got bigger and hard. The only difference was that her penis spit out cum.

"Are you ready?"

"I am."

Stephanie left my arms and I heard a soft click. Red lights came on. Slowly she made them brighter and added some white light.

I was in a dungeon equipped for BSDM. There were large rings screwed into the joists. At one end, an X-shaped cross was mounted to the wall. It too had chrome rings. A metal cage was in a corner and there was a long capital "I" shaped padded benches in the middle of the room as well as a high backed chair. The rings on the sides glistened in the light.

Stephanie showed me the array of - the word she used was tools - hanging on the wall. They ranged from coils of closeline, chains, and spreader bars. Leather collars and cuffs with chrome steel rings were neatly arranged on pegs sticking out from the wall. On a small table, there was a collection of dildos that would make a sex shop proud.

She picked up one of the coils of rope and held it in front of her face. There was a coy smile on her face. "Every so often, I need to be tied up. Not whipped, but immobilized and depending on what is being done to me, blind folded. I like to have dildos in my ass and cocks in my mouth or vice versa. Other times, I need to be fucked in a bed."

"Which mood are you in today?"

"Bed. If we continue to date, I will send signals by the way I am dressed, as to how I want to be taken. From there, it is up to you. Do it right, and I will be putty in your hands. Do it wrong, and I get frustrated and if I get frustrated a lot, it tells me that you don't understand or want to take care of my needs."

"I've never tied up a woman before."

"Don't worry, I will direct you."

Not knowing what to do or say, I kissed Stephanie deeply and pulled her close to me. "I will do my best. This is all new to me."

"An open mind is all I can ask." I don't want to tell him that my special needs drove away my last male and female lovers. And, that leaves only Margie. I want a man to take me and make me feel like a woman.

We left the dungeon and went back up to the living room. Stephanie said she needed fifteen minutes to take care of something. I was left to my own devices so I checked my email and then flipped through the car industry magazines on the table.

I was engrossed in reading an article on the latest car sales and what they meant for the auto industry when I heard footsteps. Stephanie held out her hand. It was a signal for me to stand up and she led me into the kitchen. "I need a snack."

She had a chunk of Brie out on the counter, some crackers and dried fruit out on a place. On the counter were open bottles of apricot, blackberry and peach preserves. Stephanie smeared a chunk of the soft creamy cheese and held it up. "Do you want some jam on it?"

I shook my head. She smiled and her eyes sparkled as she poured a glass of wine. We stood on opposite sides of the counter and talked. Something in the back of my mind said something was up.

When I was full, Stephanie put some apricot preserves on top of the brie and popped it in her mouth. It was as sexual a gesture as I'd ever seen. It was then it dawned on me that Brie is supposed to be served warm. So when did she take it out of the refrigerator. I didn't hear a microwave beep.

Now that we were done, the food was put away and Stephanie let her lips brush mine and then put a finger on my lips. I got the point. Don't way a word. She then French kissed me and I could taste the cheese and apricots when it was time for my tongue to explore her mouth.

Again, Stephanie led me by the hand up the stairs and right into her bedroom. She patted the side of the bed and I sat down. It was then I noticed the large chrome rings screwed into the four posts as well as three across the top of the king size bed. I assumed there were more on the foot, but my eyes were drawn to Stephanie.

Slowly and seductively, Stephanie pulled her t-shirt over her head. The scanty red bra held her pert little breasts. While moving her hips and smiling at me, she dropped it on the floor.

Now that she was naked on top, she came over to me and took off my shirt. Then she got down on her knees and pulled off my shoes and socks before unbuckling my belt. I stood up and Stephanie pulled my pants down so I could step out of them. The tenting of my underwear told Stephanie all she needed to know.

I thought I was going to explode when Stephanie pulled my underpants down. Before my Jockey shorts were at my feet, she had her mouth wrapped around my penis. What little softness was left now turned to steel. It was so hard, it hurt.

Stephanie stood up and placed my hands on her panties. I knew what to do. Soon, they were on the floor and I started to play with her clit. Stephanie wanted something different. She pointed to the bed and I lay down with my penis standing straight up.

As she crawled onto the bed, Stephanie positioned her self over me and then in one move, impaled herself on my penis. It slid right in and I found out later, when she was upstairs, she gave herself another enema to clean out her bowels and lubricated her anus, using her fingers to put as much jelly into her bowel as she could.

Stephanie gasped and her mouth opened. She looked at me as if she had just felt and witnessed the most wonderful thing in the world. I'd already learned that she referred to her asshole as her man cunt, or just her cunt.

She adjusted her legs so her ass was down on my thighs and hips. "Fuck me. I want to feel you cum inside of me."

I needed no further encouragement. My penis felt like it was in an oven. I loved the feeling of her bowels contracting on me. Quickly, we got into a rhythm. Each thrust of mine was welcomed by a relaxing set of internal muscles and then as I came out, they contracted and squeezed my penis as if it was trying to milk out my cum.

Incredibly turned on, I shoved my hips hard, trying to force my penis father inside Stephanie. The deeper it went, the more she liked it. My hands were on her hips and caressed her breasts, but most of all, I wanted to keep my penis inside her and not let it slip out.

Each thrust created more pleasurable sensations than the one before. It was better than the splendor in the grass we experienced earlier in the day. I didn't want it to end, but it did. I could feel the pressure building and it was unstoppable. Instinctively, I shoved my hips up and pulled down on hers to make sure I was as deep inside her as I could possibly be when I had my orgasm.

I began to cum. Not one spurt, not two, not three. After the fourth, I thought I was empty but no, there was a fifth. As my dick started to soften, I was breathless.

After my penis slid out of her man cunt, Stephanie rolled off me so we were looking at each other side by side. She reached down and used her finger to show me my cum that was leaking out of her ass.

"It's now your turn. While I come down from being fucked, you need to go into the bathroom. There are some instructions you must follow to the letter. Meanwhile, I will lay here and enjoy the sensation of being fucked. It was beyond wonderful, it was fantastic."

12