After the Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had finished one complete straddle of the two channels, she was sent round again -- and was keen to do so. Her excitement was clear to see as her own juices ran in little rivulets down her thighs and onto her stockings. This must have been her fourteenth or fifteenth walk. At the end of her second solitary pass, she also succumbed to orgasm and was properly filled, tossed around, handled and left exhausted. David saw such a display of sexual athletics that was new and exhausting even to watch. He longed for his erection to return but all he had was the limpness of post-orgasmic relaxation.

This girl was laid front down, facing the boy underneath her who fixed himself deeply inside her. Then another knelt across her thighs and slowly but deliberately took his place in her rectum. As he did so, she arched her back and lifted her head; only to be fed a stiff penis into her mouth. Two other boys took her ankles and spread her widely so that everyone could see the double penetration between her legs. Finally, in an act David had never even conceived possible, a fourth boy straddled her back and moved down until he was lined up with the penis in her anus. Together, both boys lined up carefully and took her together, stretching her anal muscles until she squirmed and mumbled past the erection in her throat. Many years later, David heard of the double-vagina-double-anal, the famed probably apocryphal DVDA, and wondered if such as thing was possible. From the moment he saw that girl, with her four occupants, he guessed it would be possible but is still awaiting the reality of his imagination.

Two others positioned themselves on either side of her head and began to masturbate, and David knew that they would spray her with their sperms when their time came. In fact, they had more in mind and he watched almost in a trance as they each reached their climax and leaned towards her head, one almost immediately after the other. They positioned their bulging penis heads into her ears and shot their loads of sperm into her head. As they pulled away, David watched as her ears emptied slowly down her inclined head and face.

And so she was occupied by six of them at once and stretched out as if she were an anatomy specimen in a biology class. She bounced around on their bodies like a doll until they finished themselves inside her and she was left weak and quiet on a big duvet covered in towels. She leaked sperms and seminal juices from every opening in her body..

Miraculously, the stockings survived. The corselette was stained and wringing wet with her own perspiration and that of numerous men; not to mention long white spirals of semen all over her body and face. David watched the total occupation and usage of this final girl, but could not summon another erection, much less an ejaculation.

The evening finished shortly afterwards and the boys returned to the changing room. There was much talking, shouting and laughing. Most of them had tales of their "favourite fucks" and clearly there were comparative ratings in the minds of those who had attended earlier such events.

David made his way home. It was about 1.30 am and the following week was to see his 19th birthday. "Never had a pre-birthday present like that before," he thought to himself. He looked forward to the party with his family and immediate friends. He looked forward also to the next of these straddling parties. Next time, he would get more action; he was determined.

12