After the Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,610 Followers

"I think you'll be tasting bare pussy lips quite a bit from now on. At least, I hope so! Okay, now I want to hear about the sex with her!"

"It doesn't seem like there's much to tell compared to you and Tanner. We were snuggled together, her in front, watching you and Tanya just put her leg back over mine, then she held my cock against her pussy a little bit and just kind of pushed herself back a little and I sunk inside her. After everything that night and how good she felt with her pussy squeezing me, I came almost right then. I actually thought I might die from it being so good. I don't think Tanya came, though."

"She said she loved it, though. And I know she did later in our room." Once again, I couldn't help but smile at the memory. "That was when she told that you always liked hard and physical and she likes slow and seductive."

"She's right. I guess we do need to swap spouses now and then, don't we?" Then she added, "She can't have you, though!"

"Umm, honey, speaking of swapping spouses, there is one more thing we probably better talk about," I told her, "something about a possible pregnancy?"

She started to talk but I interrupted, "Wait, before you say anything, I want you to know that if you are pregnant, I want this baby! It won't matter if I or Tanner are the biological dad, it'll be our baby."

Adriana smiled at my little speech, she seemed pleased. "I'll guess we'll be able to find out in a couple weeks, won't we?" Then she asked, "Do we tell Tanner and Tanya?"

"Let's wait for the test and decide that then." Actually, I thought we'd probably have a pretty good idea before any test. I remembered her first two pregnancies and how, even at the beginning, how the changes in her hormones had affected her... she was almost constantly horny! A situation I definitely reaped the benefit of!

We lay on the bed and snuggled together. Before we went to sleep, there was one more thing I was curious about, "Hon, one thing you never said, was Tanner your first? Was there anyone before him?"

She lay quiet for what seemed like several minutes, before finally saying, "Can I answer that with a simple 'no', 'yes'."

I was surprised, I had been pretty sure Tanner had been her first. I looked at her, her head laying on my shoulder, eyes closed, "Umm, no, you can't answer that short, who? when?"

She took a deep breath before answering, "Do you remember Darrell Erickson? He was on the football team, I don't even remember what position. Anyway, the year he was a Junior, and I was a Sophomore he asked me to the Prom. He would have been two years behind you.

"No, I don't remember the name at all. Did he have a motel room or what?" I asked her.

"No, he was a perfect gentleman. We went out to dinner, then the dance and afterward he took me down to the park by the river (the Snake River runs right alongside Ontario) and we necked a little bit before he took me home." She went on, "I think I still have my prom dress stuffed away somewhere if you want to see it."

I told her I'd love to see her old Prom dress if she could find it.

"That summer, after the prom, between my Sophomore and Junior years we dated. One week, his parents and younger brother took a trip to Reno and he stayed home." She took a deep breath and went on, "It was my sixteenth birthday. After the party they gave me, I lied to my parents and told them we were going to a movie, but instead we went to his house and to his bedroom."

That surprised me, my sweet Adriana lied to her parents... and slept with a guy at sixteen! "Did you ever tell them?"

"No, I was too ashamed. They still don't know what happened that night. I'm pretty sure they probably still think you were my first."

"Okay, details?"

She looked at me with a grimace, "Honey can't we let it go? I answered your question."

I probably should have let her off the hook, but I really wanted to know more. "It couldn't be any worse than the affair you had with Tanner and certainly no worse than that time you told us about on Sauvie's Island."

"Ahh, okay, that night wasn't much fun for me. It hurt and I didn't want to do it again. He had a condom and came inside me but I didn't feel him coming. It was his first time and my first time. It hurt and hadn't felt good. He tried to be tender with me, though."

"I guess you must have done it again another night?" I asked her.

"Yes, the night before his parents came home we went to another 'movie'. That time was completely different, I loved it! Then we dated the rest of the school year and made love probably another half dozen times. It seemed better every time... then he graduated and went into the service, I don't even know which branch. I never saw him again after that. I guess when he came home on leave, I must have been in Seattle in college."

She was making love in high school! I couldn't even bring myself to hold a girl's hand in high school, for God's sake! "Did Tanner know?" I asked her.

"No, nobody except Darrell and me knew. Now you do and you're the only other one." She added, "Our friends knew we were dating and making out pretty heavy, but no one knew we were sleeping together."

The only thing I could think to say was, "Thank you for telling me. You know how much I love you!"

She kissed me on the lips and whispered, "I'm glad I told you. No more secrets. I love you so much!"

About a half hour after Adriana left for work the next morning and I was getting the kids ready for daycare, I got a text from her, "Going to do a little shopping today with Kayla."

I stared at that text. My wife was going clothes shopping with Kayla. Kayla Frost!

So you'll know why I was a little incredulous, I have to tell you a little about Kayla: She's about twenty-six-or-seven. Adriana coaches an intramural volleyball team in Boise that consistently plays in and often wins city-league championships. Kayla is a big reason why they're so successful. She had a four-year volleyball scholarship at Boise State University. When she's in the backfield, virtually nothing gets past her. She'll clasp her arms together and throw her body, doing whatever it takes to get her arms under the ball. She's right at six-feet tall and when she's at the net can slam the ball exactly where she wants it to go. Her serves are just as wicked. Between her and Adriana on the same team, probably the two best volleyball players in the State of Idaho, they're virtually unbeatable. Hard to believe that Adriana is only the second-best player on her team. Their other team members are pretty good volleyball players as well, but it's those two who take the team to the next level.

She's also the manager of Adriana's Boise store. Her work ethic is virtually the same as her volleyball skills, she's relentless and loves Adriana's customer philosophy.

I guess the most significant reason that that text instantly got my attention and directed my blood flow to one part of my body is that Kayla knows how to dress sexy! I mentioned in an earlier chapter that I have noticed pretty women and even drooled a little on occasion. Since we met her, Kayla has been one of the prime recipients of my drooling.

Her volleyball uniform consists of a very short, silk shorts and sports bra. Adriana's is boy-shorts and a t-shirt with a bra underneath it. Kayla's everyday clothing typically consists of a short skirt or tight jeans that show off those long, sexy legs to perfection. She's a red-head, green eyes with a pretty, not beautiful, face and fairly small boobs that she hardly ever covers with a bra. She's not even a tiny bit shy about her very pointy nipples poking through her blouses. Her red hair reaches eight or ten inches below her shoulders.

Yeah, I've drooled over Kayla more than once! We've socialized with her and her husband, Ethan, a six-foot-four-inch ex-basketball player, several times. We've been to their house for dinners and they to ours, and we've gone out together a few times as well. Kayla and Adriana often draw men's attention, Adriana, because of her looks and Kayla, the way she dresses -- and those long, sexy legs.

Anyway, the fact that Adriana is taking Kayla clothes shopping with her can mean only one thing: Adriana is planning on using Kayla's fashion experience in transforming her own wardrobe into something much sexier!

I've never fantasized about doing anything with Kayla or any other woman. It's never been in my makeup for my imagination to run wild, but after the sexual awakening of the last weekend, I really have to wonder!

Away from my daydreaming. I dropped the kids off at their daycare provider, then went back home to do some of the mundane tasks that both Adriana and I hate; paying bills, ordering product, paperwork, etc.

I found it a little hard to concentrate, thinking about Adriana's clothes shopping... and Darrell, that she'd told me about last night. Out of curiosity, I looked on facebook to see if I could find a Darrell Erickson. Nothing. Well, there were a lot, but none that sounded even remotely like Adriana's Darrell. I didn't know where else to look, so gave up and went back to work.

I gathered all the information the Rhythm Clock Company needed and e-mailed it to them. I sent them information on all three stores, but Adriana and I would have to decide if we wanted to start with just one or go all-in. One problem was that we had to pay up-front for our first order.

Tanya wasn't very far out of my thoughts either. I closed my eyes and thought about how her soft, warm body had felt and that I already missed her. Then, naturally, my mind veered toward that night with my wife, in that sexy gold dress, begging Tanner to "fuck your whore's cunt". Those words will always be with me. Once again, my cock was rock-hard! Then my mind briefly substituted Kayla's husband, Ethan, in that picture in place of Tanner. I shook my head and went into the kitchen to get a glass of ice tea, then went back to work.

When everything was caught up, I picked up the kids, fixed a spaghetti dinner and we waited for their mom to get home. It was almost their bedtime at eight before a very tired, frazzled looking Adriana finally came home carrying half a dozen sacks and a couple garment bags from various stores. Even frazzled like she was, she looked damn good to me, I think it gave her a sexier appeal.

We took turns reading a bedtime story to our little people and finally relaxed in our recliners in the living room. I could hardly wait and asked her, "Do I get to see what you bought?"

She giggled, "No, not tonight. We're going to Kayla and Ethan's for dinner Saturday, and I think you boys might get a style show."

robertl
robertl
1,610 Followers
12