After the Reunion Ch. 08

Story Info
The rest of the trip home.
7.1k words
3.89
18.4k
14
12

Part 8 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,608 Followers

Tanner and I were shaking with fear for our wives and we had no idea what to do. If we'd gone to security or the police, they'd just tell us there wasn't anything they could do, then laugh at us as soon as we were out of sight. What they wouldn't understand is that this whole thing is something our women didn't want to do in the first place and we still had an eight-hour drive tonight. T&T's flight was leaving Monday morning. Tanya and Adriana simply wouldn't do this to us.

I bought a cinnamon roll in the little cafeteria and split it with Tanner. Fifteen minutes later we threw it away. My body was shaking with fear and the inability to do anything about it. Our eyes were glued to the bank of elevators willing our girls to be in one when it opened. Every one that opened without them was agony.

Another twenty minutes of pure hell went by when an elevator opened and our two women stepped out of it. Tanner and I sat there, our jaws dropped open. Tanya and Addie were laughing and talking like they'd just gotten home from a walk in the park when they saw our stricken faces. They walked over to us; Adriana kissed me and whispered, "Getting impatient, sweetheart?" She had no idea!

That was when the shuttle to the main casino arrived. We got on and sat down. I asked my wife, in a not so loving voice, "What the hell were you doing?"

She looked at me with an expression that I had won the idiot award of the month and sweetly said, "What, exactly do you think we might have been doing?"

"For FOUR hours?" Actually, by then it was closer to five, but who's counting when you don't know whether to be in a rage or the biggest relief of your life.

"Did you think they'd be satisfied with just a quickie?"

I squeaked out, correcting my earlier mistake, "But, but four and a half hours?"

"We'll tell you about it later."

I sat back and closed my eyes for a moment. I almost cried with the relief that they were okay. I wasn't paying attention, but I presumed Tanner and Tanya were probably having the same general conversation that we'd just had.

I wasn't even paying attention to the fact that all eyes in the shuttle were on our girls. They didn't look any worse for wear, but I was pretty sure that Tanner and I did. When we got off the shuttle, I put my arm around my wife and held her close to me.

We walked all the way back through the casinos and out to the Jeep. This time, Tanner asked me to drive. My shaking had mostly died down so I was okay with it.

It's only a few blocks from where we were parked back to the freeway heading North. Once we were finally on our way home, I let myself relax from the tension of the last four-plus hours. It was then that I noticed the gold chain under Adriana's dress was hanging loosely across her mostly bare chest. I motioned toward it and asked, "What's that?"

She looked down at herself, pulled her dress away from her boobs and removed it, magnetic nipple clamps with a chain connecting them. "A present from Jonah... actually not so much a present, but a trade."

"A trade? For what?" I asked.

She scooted up just a bit, pulling her dress up a few inches, showing her bare pussy, "My, umm, my panties." Then she added, "It wasn't really a fair trade, though. The panties were torn. But I think Jonah still wanted them."

My wife went on, "Sorry honey, I wanted you to be the one taking them off me," she grinned, "and they probably wouldn't have gotten torn, either."

Tanner and I spoke almost simultaneously, "What the hell!"

Tanya told Adriana, "You're in the front seat, you first."

"Okay," she took a deep breath and looked at me, "You sure you want to hear this?"

My cock, which had shriveled to almost nothing when Tanner and I were so scared earlier had rejuvenated significantly, "Yeah, tell us, what happened?" But before she started, I leaned over and, with my index finger, traced the 'V' on her tummy, tickling her navel in the process, the same as Jonah had. "What was that all about?"

She glanced down at my finger teasing her skin and her face turned a little red. She moved my finger from her sexy belly-button up her tummy to about four inches above her navel and said, "He just said, 'About there.' When I asked him, 'About there what?' he told me, 'where it's going to reach... when I fuck you.' "

"God, I was so turned on... he was just so damn sexy, so confident; the way he looked at me. I was already from how we were dressed, but that look in his eyes, and then he told me that..."

She took a deep breath, "They have two rooms, adjoining... Jonah took me in his and Damian took Tawns in the other so we didn't see much of each other, almost nothing, actually."

"So you're in his room, then what?"

"We kissed, like a lot. His hands were all over me. By the time we'd gotten there, my heart was pounding. I wanted him... God, so bad I wanted him. My nipples were so hard when he pushed my dress to the side and took one in his mouth. I knew I was wet, my panties were soaked. I could feel how wet they were. And he wanted me too, I could tell, he was so big. His whole body felt so strong." My cock continued its revitalizing, growing harder by the second. "He asked me if I was up to a little game, and I told him 'I'm here, aren't I.' By then I would have done anything he asked."

"He went to his suitcase and took out this big, black bandana and wrapped it around my eyes... it was silky feeling and it felt really good except that I couldn't see a thing... then he untied my dress from around my neck and pushed it down off of me." She closed her eyes and moaned just a little, remembering, I guess.

"I was standing there naked in front of him, except those little soaked, silk panties, completely blind. It felt so sexy and I was so on fire. I know my pussy had to be leaking down my leg."

She was on fire? I sure as hell was on fire, already, from her story.

"I felt his lips on my nipple, sucking it, then the other. It went straight to my pussy. He rolled my nipple with his fingers, tugging on them... then he clamped this thing on one. I hadn't ever felt anything like that before. He asked me how it felt and I told him it hurt. Then he did the same to my other nipple. When he sucked on them then, with that clamp thing still on, I was like 'Oh God'. It amplified the sensation from his sucking so much."

I glanced at her, trying to pay attention to my driving. She was sitting on the other side of the Jeep with a hand inside her dress playing with a nipple. In the back seat, Tanya was toying with one of hers as well.

"He led me over to the bed and told me to lay down on it face down." Her face was getting a little more flushed from telling the story and her nipple stimulation. She'd actually put one of the clamps back on the nipple she was playing with.

"He told me to stretch my arms out, then locked them to the edges of the bed with what felt like handcuffs. Then I started to get scared. I didn't know what he was going to do and started to think maybe this hadn't been such a good idea... the clamps were hurting and I felt so helpless."

That was exactly what Tanner and I had thought, too. I was trying to picture this scene, my smart, independent wife helpless and alone, handcuffed and blindfolded with a guy that most likely wanted to abuse her sexually.

"After I was spread out and handcuffed, he told me, 'On your knees, bitch.' Then I was really scared. He sounded completely different. I didn't know what to do so I just laid there without moving. He slapped me. On the butt. Hard. I screamed and he slapped me again, harder. That time I groaned and told him not to do it again. He slapped me again and told me, 'I'll do with you what I want, bitch, and you'll like it.' By then I was whimpering and crying and scared but he didn't seem to care. He told me again to get on my knees and that time I did, trying to scoot myself up so my arms weren't so tight. He pulled me back down and said not to do it again and I believed him. He pulled my knees apart and tied my ankles to the edge of the bed. He told me, 'Stay that way, bitch, I'll be back.' "

I was mortified at what my wife had gone through. She went on, "It was so uncomfortable. I was scared... but still so turned on, even more than before. I still didn't know what he was going to do, but I wanted him to fuck me like that. God, I was excited. I think every nerve in my body was on fire. I lay there waiting, it seemed like forever and every minute I got hornier. I needed to be fucked so damn bad."

"I wasn't hearing anything; I couldn't see and felt so helpless. Then I felt a hand caressing my butt. He didn't say anything, just rubbed his hand over my sore butt where he'd slapped me before. It felt so good and sexy. Then all of a sudden, he put his hand under the back of my panties and jerked on them, ripping them off..."

"I grunted; I almost cried out again, but I was afraid to for fear of another spank on my butt. He climbed up on the bed behind me. He wouldn't say a thing. He pushed my legs apart a little further and I felt his fingers in my pussy... God, I was horny and wanted him. I pushed back against his fingers and he shoved his fingers all the way inside me and spanked my butt again at the same time. It was so weird that his spanks were starting to feel good. They stung, but turned me on all the more, especially with his fingers up inside my pussy."

Shit, I was about to cream my pants! In the back, Tanya had her knees apart and had her fingers inside her pussy. I thought maybe we should stop so she could get her new vibrator out of the suitcase.

Addie had put the other nipple clamp on her other nipple and was pinching it when she resumed with her story. "I was moaning with his fingers inside me and felt like I was about to come when I felt another slap and he told me not to come unless he said so and called me his whore. I didn't think I could stop myself from coming. I needed to so bad. I squirmed against his fingers and he moved them around inside me, tickling my clit, and I groaned more just about to come against him when he spanked me one more time, really hard. He's a strong guy. He threatened me again not to come and that time called me a cunt. His language was turning me on more with every filthy name he called me. Then with what must have been still another finger inside me, he told me, 'You think this cunt is sexy, bitch? I fuck better cunts every day.' "

"I cried, needing to come but afraid of what he'd do if I did before he said. I didn't even know how to stop myself but knew I had to. He pulled his fingers out of my pussy and I started to whimper for him to fuck me. He shoved his fingers in my mouth that he'd had in my pussy and told me to shut up. Oh God, they were so wet with pussy juice and tasted so good. I tried to devour them I was so horny. Not being able to see anything or move my arms made every nerve in my body seem on fire."

"While I was sucking on his fingers, I felt his cock against my pussy. He was so big. Even the first tiny bit, I've never felt anything even close before. I was scared and asked him about a condom."

"He asked me, why, was I dirty? I told him no and he said he wasn't either and shoved it inside me all at once. I screamed. It hurt. It filled me up. I never imagined having anything that big inside me. I felt the contractions of my orgasm start up again and felt his spank on my butt again. I was almost mad with needing to come. Then he pulled it out and started fucking me... so hard. I felt like his cock was going to push all the way through me. All I could think about was how good that cock felt inside me. He was hitting places I didn't even know existed. I was consumed with needing to come but every time he'd thrust into me, I felt his hand slapping my butt telling me not yet."

She took a breath, "He must have fucked me a dozen times or more, and thankfully, stopped with the spanks. By then I was out of my mind when he finally said, 'Now.' He grabbed my hips pulling me back into him and rammed himself into me so hard, bellowing. I came so hard, like nothing I'd ever felt before," She looked around the car at me and Tanner, "Sorry guys, but that's the truth."

She went on, "I felt so much of his cum hitting my insides, and at the same time my pussy was gushing all over him. I guess I was probably screaming, but I don't even know."

She stopped, breathing hard. I couldn't even imagine what it had been like for her. I guess I needed to know if there was more, so I asked, "Is that it? Anything more?"

She laughed, "More? That was only the beginning, the first hour or so."

"I hadn't even caught my breath before I felt him undo the handcuffs and let my legs loose. I felt like a rag doll when he rolled me over. I started to rub my arms when he cuffed me again and tied my legs apart. I couldn't imagine what might be next. He climbed back up beside me and asked me if I'd had enough yet. 'Slut,' he called me. I wasn't about to give him the satisfaction and told him no."

"He turned around like 69 and shoved his cock in my mouth and told me, 'clean it, bitch.' I tried, but I couldn't get any more than the head and a few inches in my mouth, it was still so big. So I started licking him and he asked me if I wanted him to eat my cunt. God yes, I told him. I was still so on fire and wanted to feel his tongue in me. He put his mouth down to my pussy so I could even feel his breath on me, then told me he didn't eat cum-filled cunts."

"He was driving me crazy with teasing me. I opened my mouth wide and sucked his cock as deep into my mouth as I could, all the way to the back of my throat and sucking on him. I wished I could use my hands, too. I bobbed my head as much as I could, trying to get him to face-fuck me. My mouth was hurting, but I wanted that cock down my throat. He started to pull himself out and shove back in making me gag but I got over it. I still couldn't get him down my throat cuz he was just too big. My mouth was hurting so bad by then, but I wasn't about to give up and let him go. When he pulled himself out, I craned my head up to keep him in me and he'd shove himself back down. When I felt him start to come, I was making gurgling noises and tried to swallow as much of it as I could."

This was my wife talking? What the hell had happened to the sweet, shy Adriana I used to know?

"I swallowed as fast as I could but there wasn't any way I could swallow all of it. It was just too much. When he pulled his cock out of my mouth, there was a mountain of his cum with it. I lay there just panting, sore and exhausted... I'm surprised I can even talk."

I didn't know how much more of that I could stand. "Tanner, you need to drive."

We were coming up on a rest area in a couple miles. No one spoke until we got there. After we all relieved ourselves, Tanner and Tanya climbed in the front, my very well-fucked wife and I in the back.

Addie started her story again, "He asked me, 'You hungry, bitch?' I told him that I have a name, a real name. He laughed at me and said that he knew I did, so which did I like best, bitch, whore, slut or cunt?"

She looked over at me and said, "I was so turned on I told him any of them would do, just fuck me. He laughed and said I had an eager cunt. He was right, I did. He pushed a pillow under my butt so I knew he was going to fuck me again. I felt like my insides were on fire waiting for his big cock when he pushed something way deep inside me. Then it started vibrating, real slow at first, then just a little faster I felt his cock inside me pushing it deeper, all the way to my cervix. God, it felt so good.

She pointed to a spot on her tummy a little above the base of the 'V' of her dress, a couple inches above her navel, "It felt like it was about here inside me."

"I knew that between what was inside me and him fucking me I'd have another giant orgasm. But he just pulled his cock out of me, leaving the vibrator inside me. It was driving me crazy feeling so good."

"I felt him pulling on the straps around my ankles thinking that at least he was going to untie my legs, but all he did was retie them to the bottom of the bed. With my legs together like that, the vibrations felt even more intense. I pushed my knees apart to get a little relief but then he tied them together, too. I was squirming and moaning and he told me that I didn't want to know what would happen if I came. The nipple clamps were still on me and he put the chain in my mouth. If I leaned my head up it was fine but when I rested it on the pillow it pulled on my nipples. By then I was kind of used to them being on me but pulling on them like sent jolts down to my pussy. He told me that the chain had better stay in my mouth, 'Whore,' he said. Then I heard the door open and close and didn't hear anything else. He'd left me like that."

"I don't have any idea how long it was. I was still blindfolded and tied and that thing vibrating so fucking deep inside me. And every time I even moved my head a little it pulled my nipples. I had no idea that I could keep myself from coming so long..." she paused, "but it was so hard. By the time I finally heard the door again, I was just a writhing mass."

" 'Brought some food,' he told me. I dropped the chain out of my mouth and told him all I wanted was for him to fuck me and let me come again."

"How the hell do you remember all this?" I blurted out.

She looked over at me like it was another idiotic question, "It was kinda intense and not exactly the kind of thing a girl forgets in a couple hours."

"He untied my knees and my legs and felt the pillow under me. He said it was a little damp, but I obviously hadn't come, then pushed fingers inside me that almost made me scream. I guess he was satisfied because he told me I was a good little whore. The vibrator had a string or something because he started to pull it out. He laughed and said I'd better hope the string didn't break. He pulled it out so slow I felt like I was going to die first."

"When he finally had it out and the vibrations stopped, I was still throbbing, needing him inside me. He told me he'd reassessed my cunt at lunch and decided I was at least average, not a total waste of his day."

"'Just hurry up and fuck me, please,' I told him. I was reduced to begging him. I felt him moving around, then his cock slamming into me, all ten or eleven inches of it. I cried out on the verge of my orgasm, finally, but he said I still better not until he said so it was okay. He started pulling it out, plunging back in, all of it, and I couldn't stop myself any longer. I came so hard and he kept fucking me and fucking me. I wrapped my legs around his butt and pulled myself up to him with every one of his thrusts. I don't know how long he fucked me. I was starting to feel like a rag doll under him. My strength was gone. Then I felt his hot cum shooting inside me again and my body started shuddering all over again with another orgasm. When he was done gushing inside me, I finally felt him start to shrink up and he pulled out of me and said that maybe I was even a little above average."

Shit, I'd creamed the inside of my shorts!

"Then he fed me. He didn't unlock my arms or take the blindfold off. He just fed me, spoon by spoon. I don't even know what it was except that I needed food."

"Tawns, you tell the rest."

We all looked at Tanya. Well, except for Tanner, he just glanced since he was still driving. Bet he wished he had that self-driving car of theirs.

"I guess two brothers can have pretty different personalities. My Damian didn't do any of that. He just made love to me, over and over again. And yeah, his cock was probably just as big. He knew how to use it, too."

"After Damian had made me come so many times I can't count, Jonah led Addie into our room. She looked beat completely. I asked her if she was okay and she nodded that she was. She was blindfolded, though, and Jonah led her over to a chair to sit.

robertl
robertl
1,608 Followers
12