After the Reunion Ch. 12

Story Info
Wife's second weekend alone with lover.
26.2k words
4.2
21.8k
24
18

Part 12 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,606 Followers

Friday afternoon, Sept 22, 2028

It was déjà vu all over again, waiting for my wife to meet her fuck-buddy. At least this time I had some tasks, instead of wandering aimlessly like last time. I picked up Kevin from day-care, then waited until three o'clock to pick Katie up at school, then drove them to Ontario where we'd planned to let them stay the weekend with my mom and dad. Addie had packed their bags and kissed them both goodbye that morning.

After the other weekend when Addie went to Sacramento, I really wanted to be alone, without having to worry that the kids might see or hear something. We hated to keep secrets from them, but this was a part of Mom and Dad's life they didn't need to know about.

I kissed and hugged both kids goodbye, told them to be good for Grandma and Grandpa and said I'd see them bright and early Monday morning. Addie wanted to stay through the whole weekend, so booked her flight home on Monday, rather than Sunday like the other time. I planned to pick up the kids at seven, Monday morning to get them to school on time.

Then I hurried home to put on that headset and see if anything was happening yet. The other time, Jonah had been good enough to give me a specific time, but this time he hadn't said anything. Guess I just had to be ready. Thankfully, on my way home I got a text. I pulled off at exit 24 and checked my phone. It was from Addie that she'd landed in Sacramento and had just gotten off the plane. I texted her back, "Thanks, love you."

It was nearly six by the time I got home. There were no more texts from Addie and I was nervous about missing something. I found my new thousand-dollar goggles, put them on and turned it on. Nothing, blackness. I didn't know what to do. Sit here in darkness, waiting or find something to do to keep my mind occupied.

I decided there really wasn't a choice; I needed to just sit here and wait. The damn headset had an automatic off so that if I took it off, it wouldn't use battery. That meant if I didn't have it on, I wouldn't know when Jonah turned his on. I couldn't do anything with it on, either. I was in total blackness, the same as we had been in deep down in a cave at the Lava Beds National Monument in Northern California a few years ago. We turned our headlamps off and we had never seen that total black darkness. It's what I was seeing with those goggles off, total, 100% blackness.

Do you know what it's like to sit in total darkness and quiet for hours, not knowing when or what's going to happen, but knowing your wife was upcoming as a porn star? Well, I can tell you, it's excruciating.

Shit, I'd seen these goggles working for all of what, two minutes? Was it going to work again? Maybe what was going to happen was already and I was missing it. I knew the battery was charged because that was the first thing I did after those two minutes; both batteries as a matter of fact. Hopefully, I didn't mess up somehow and have a dead battery. Maybe Jonah was just torturing me; had me buy this thing, then doesn't wear his camera, a giant practical joke on the stupid husband. That'd be great, the whole damn weekend fretting about what he was doing with my wife.

I had been sitting what seemed forever and was giving up hope, thinking that I'd thrown all that money away, taking it off every so often to see how long it'd been. It was 9:45, almost four hours after I'd started watching when it suddenly popped to life. All of a sudden I was back in Jonah's living room, relieved that it was going to work after all. But this time I was looking at my wife. She was dressed in the same slacks and blouse she'd worn to work that morning when Jonah asked her, "Ready?"

I was confused. If he was taking her out, why hadn't he had her wear something a little sexier? I presumed he'd probably take her back to his club, but dressed in her everyday work clothes?

It sounded like she was confused too, when she said, "I guess, where are we going?"

"You'll see," he said.

I was amazed all over again with what I was seeing. I thought it had been pretty incredible the other time, but this was so different. Like I said earlier, it was like I'd suddenly been teleported.

I think we both knew where they were going, it wasn't a mystery. Driving down the highway was a weird experience. I felt like I was driving yet I wasn't. I know, I keep mentioning it, but those glasses were just so damn fuckin' awesome. When Jonah glanced over at my wife, I moved my head as well. Addie's hand was sitting on the center divider like she wanted him to hold it. Jonah didn't seem much like a 'hand-holding' kind of guy. I reached out for her, though, half expecting her hand to be there, but it wasn't. It was just our couch. I'd heard of 'virtual reality', but never experienced it before this. I had no idea how damned real it could be.

I recognized the building when Jonah parked his car. Then he looked over at my wife and said, "This'll be fun, slut." She grinned a little, looking nervous as hell. I know she liked it but taking her clothes off still scared her.

I thought I was starting to understand what he was doing by not having her change into something else, too. Having her dressed in her daily clothes would have her in a different mindset, like it was her 'work' self, rather than her sexy identity. It'd make taking them off that much more verboten, something that just shouldn't be done.

They walked past the front desk, "Evening, Larry," Jonah said to the guy.

"Busy night, boss." He smiled at my wife, "I see that she made it. Glad to have you again, Shanice," then turned back to Jonah, "We have your table ready, Jonah."

"Thanks, Larry," then he handed him a twenty-dollar bill.

I was almost surprised. It had been a while since I had heard the name 'Shanice'. That was the name Jonah had given Addie the first time she was there when he said he didn't like her real name.

Jonah, suddenly turning into a gentleman, held the door for 'Shanice' and they walked into the main room. It was full, probably two or three times the people from the last time. This time he did take Addie by the hand and led her through the crowded room to a table marked 'Reserved' right in front of the stage. I felt like I was holding her hand myself.

A pretty, black waitress was at their table almost immediately. She was wearing a very, very short skirt and pasties over her nipples. "What would you like, Jonah?" she asked him. He told her the name of some drink I didn't recognize, then she asked 'Shanice', who just asked for a strawberry lemonade. The waitress acted a little surprised, but smiled and said she'd be right back.

Then Jonah gazed around the room. Last time it was like watching a television show, but this time it was like actually being there, in the room, looking at a half-naked girl swinging on the pole on the stage. I knew that before the night was over, that would be my wife and it made my cock so damn hard!

The music was loud and the girl dancing was sexy, her body pressed up to the pole like she was making love with it. Occasionally Jonah would glance around the room and I kept moving my own head, expecting my view to change. I was looking for Samuel, wondering if he was there, but didn't see him. Of course, there were so many that he'd be hard to find. I noticed Addie looking around as well, no doubt looking for him, too. The girl with pasties brought their drinks and Jonah gave her a twenty-dollar bill, too. At least he seemed generous. I presumed he was giving it to her, rather than paying for the drinks since he owned the place.

It seemed strange, Addie being there in her blouse and slacks. There were a few other women there, but from what I could see, they were all dressed as you'd expect in a strip club. They sat for some time, I had no idea how long when Jonah said, "I hope you kept that cunt nice and fresh for me. I'd hate to have to punish you before we could have some fun."

Addie leaned toward him and said, "Since July thirtieth and God, that cunt wants you inside her." Jonah's only response was a chuckle. My response was to nearly cream my pants!

The deejay had been announcing every dancer and finally said, "Now, ladies and gentlemen, that extra treat we've been waiting for, Jonah's girlfriend, Shanice."

Addie, or I guess Shanice now, stood and stepped up on the stage. She turned toward the crowd and began dancing to the music. The first time she'd done this, she'd been scared to death. Of course the vibrator in her pussy hadn't helped, either. This time she just acted nervous, maybe a little scared, but nothing like the first time. I could tell that she was looking around the room for Samuel.

She stepped over to the pole and her 'exercise' classes became very obvious. She slipped her shoes off and used her feet and hands to climb up the pole and swing around it. She slipped back down to the floor, her feet still wrapped around it, faced the crowd and unbuttoned her blouse, slipping it off her shoulders. She was wearing a black, sheer bra and reached behind to unsnap it, letting it fall to the floor with her blouse.

This was bringing back the vision of her and Tanya on the stage in Umatilla, both topless. This time, though, Addie wasn't sharing the stage and she was able to show off her new skills with the pole. Damn, I hadn't had sex since that night two weeks earlier. It was going to be hard watching this. Damned fun, too!

Now topless, she pushed her cleavage up against the pole, rubbing up and down between her tits. I wondered if that was something they'd done in her exercise class? While she was doing that, she unbuttoned her slacks and began slowly pushing them down. She turned around, facing away, her butt tight to the pole and pushed her slacks down her hips. Her panties were nothing but a thong, showing off her bare butt-cheeks erotically swiveling back and forth. She hasn't been letting me watch her get dressed for work the last month. Those are the kinds of undies she always wears?

Her slacks were on the floor and she kicked them to the side, now wearing nothing except that thong panty. She turned around facing us and pulled herself up the pole all the way to the ceiling, legs wrapped around it, then slowly let herself slide back to the floor, swiveling slowly around. Back standing on the floor, my wife pressed her pelvis up against the pole, humping it like she was making love with it and at the same time pushed her panties down and off, baring her bald pussy, which, I'd forgotten to mention, she had waxed on Wednesday. Said she wanted to be nice and smooth for Jonah.

These glasses Jonah referred me to were the real deal. I was there the whole time watching and listening through his eyes and ears. My cock was rock hard and I'd pushed my pants down to relieve some of the discomfort. I avoided touching myself, though, as I didn't want to come. Even a tiny touch would have sent me beyond what I could control.

Addie swiveled around the pole, her back to us, then slowly turned to face the crowd, her back against the pole, completely naked with a sexy grin on her face. She reached above her head, gripping the pole above her, then wrapped her legs around it and pulled herself up, once again, all to the way to the ceiling. That's a move that would have taken a LOT of work and practice.

Her music ended and she let herself slide back down to the floor. She slipped her panties back on, then her blouse and carried her slacks, bra, and shoes down to the table where Jonah and I were waiting. I didn't know if she'd ever seen Samuel in the crowd or not, but she had put on a hell of a sexy show.

Jonah quietly took her hand and led her out of the room, back to the room where he'd fucked her so hard across his desk the time before. I was sure that's what she was anticipating and hoping would happen again.

Once in the room, he turned to her and began to unbutton her blouse. "Very nice, you've been practicing for me, haven't you, Shanice?" he said.

"It's called exercise. But it can serve more than one purpose," she told him as he slipped her blouse off her shoulders again.

"You know, you could make a lot of money doing this for a living," he told her.

"Oh, but then it wouldn't be so much fun, would it?"

"I think you'd be surprised how much fun my girls have."

"Something to think about, hunh." Then Addie groaned when Jonah leaned down and took one of her nipples in his mouth. I was looking straight into my wife's bare chest and her other protruding, hard nipple until he looked up just a little and her head was thrown back, her mouth open and groans coming from her lips. He glanced down and started to push her panties off, then switched his mouth to her other tit.

"Oh God," Addie moaned, "Fuck me, Jonah, please fuck me," she was practically begging. "It's been so long."

He pulled away from her breast and said, "All in good time, cunt, but first I have something else planned." Now she was completely naked again, with Jonah still dressed and she groaned, wanting him.

"Please, please, I need it," she begged him again. My wife's nipples were swollen and hard, physical evidence of her obvious arousal.

"Patience, slut, there's someone else here who's been waiting to see you. I think you're going to spend a little time with him first." He went on, "I'm sure you remember Samuel from the last time you were here?" Jonah was looking into Addie's face. Her expression was anticipation, I know how much she's wanted to have Samuel as a lover. "Samuel was quite smitten with you after spending time with you last time. Actually, that's probably quite a bit of understatement. You're about all he's been able to talk about. You've become quite an obsession with him."

"So, I decided to give the two of you another half hour together; same rules, of course. You can do whatever you want together except he can't touch your cunt... that's all mine. And you're not to come with him."

Addie's face had turned totally white by the time he finished talking. "Jonah, N-No, I can't." Tears were even starting to run down her cheeks. "I could barely stand it last time without fucking him... and that was right after you..." There was sheer panic on her face, "Jonah, please, I've done everything you asked, Matt and I haven't had sex since a month-and-a-half ago..." Her face looked like she crumpled, "I can't be with him like that again, I can't do it," she managed to get out through her tears, barely audible.

"I didn't realize you had enjoyed your time with Samuel so much, Shanice. Are you saying you don't want to spend time with him again? He'll be quite disappointed as he's been looking forward to it."

"I-I just not tonight. I couldn't do it. I've been wanting him so much... dreaming about him... please, Jonah!" she stammered.

"Perhaps a half-hour isn't enough time? How about if we make it an hour instead?"

She looked at his face, stricken, "Jonah, no, I can't." Tears were streaming down her cheeks.

I heard a deep breath from Jonah. "Ahh, I'm so disappointed. I had such fun plans for the weekend, that I know you would have enjoyed so much. And you're willing to wreck them all because of a single hour after waiting this long."

Addie hadn't had sex for forty-six days, she's been fantasizing about this guy the whole time and right then she was already so damn horny she couldn't stand it and Jonah was doing this to her?

My wife looked down, tears still falling from her eyes, "I'll try," was all she said.

Jonah groaned, "No, my little slut, trying isn't good enough. Either you will or you won't. It's only an hour. If you won't do it, I can find the soonest plane home and we'll say goodbye."

He turned to leave and I heard behind him, "Okay, I'll do it... I can do it... an hour... with Samuel."

Jonah turned back toward her, "I need you to understand. You can just go home now, but if you go with him and fail me, there will be consequences, and I can assure you, they won't be fun."

She looked directly into Jonah's eyes with her white face and whispered, "I know. I'll do it. I can."

"Wonderful! Now you've ruined your makeup. Why don't you sit down over there for a few minutes." His hand extended out, pointing toward a chair in a corner. He stepped in front of his desk and pushed a button on it, "Jan, would you please bring some makeup to my office... and maybe some nice perfume, too."

While they were waiting, Jonah said, "Samuel has some things he's hoping you'll try on for him. It should be fun."

Several minutes later, long enough for Addie to recover some color in her face, a woman came into his office carrying a case. "Shanice has a date with Samuel, and her makeup needs touched up a bit first," Jonah told her.

The woman, Jan, apparently, looked over toward Shanice and smiled widely, "You're a lucky girl. Several of my girls have tried to entice Samuel to a back room or on a date, but ever since you were here last time he's always said no." Adriana smiled back at her, rather feebly. "Why don't you sit up here," pointing to the desk, "and I'll fix you right up so that you'll sweep him off his feet. He won't be able to resist you."

Jonah stood back and watched as Jan worked on Addie's makeup. She added a little eye-liner and brushed her lashes, then studied her face. "Jonah, what have you been doing with this girl to make her cry?"

"I think she's just excited to see Samuel again."

Addie nodded her agreement. "I want him," she whispered.

Jan smiled, "Well, he wants you too, so you two should have fun."

Addie's eyes glanced around, settling on Janice's face as she started brushing some blush on her face. She was beautiful. There was no hint that she'd been upset a few minutes earlier. Her cheeks were a slight pink, her lipstick a beautiful light red, and she looked eager. Eager to seduce the man who she'd been dreaming and lusting over the past two months.

When Jan finished with her makeup, Addie reached for her blouse to put it back on. Jonah stopped her, "No, you're fine the way you are."

She looked at him, confused, "Jonah, I can't, I'm naked. I can't go out there like this."

He laughed, "That was okay a few minutes ago," he said.

"That was so different. It's what you do on the stage, but I can't just go out and walk around naked."

Jonah took out his phone and started pressing numbers to make a call.

"What are you doing?" Addie asked him

"I'm calling my travel agent to see when the next flight to Boise is," he told her. He'd put the phone to his ear, "John, hi, sorry to bother you so late. Could you check something for me..." He wasn't bluffing. I heard the other person on the phone.

"No, please no," Addie interrupted, then barely audible, "I'm okay, I'll do it," she said.

Jonah paused his call, then, "Sorry John, apparently I don't need the information." He paused while I heard the other person speaking, but couldn't make out what he was saying, "I'll make it up to you, send me a bill." Another pause, "Thanks, John."

"Now slut, you've cost me money. We'll talk about it later, but now, you need to go find our friend."

He held the door open for her, and my wife, completely naked, walked out into the big room filled with people. Jonah watched her as she walked through the throngs of people. From my perspective, my wife looked absolutely stunning, a ravishing Goddess walking naked through the room.

We watched as she found her man. She had obviously seen him earlier. She took his hand and the two of them disappeared down the hall and into a room on the other side of the big room. Virtually every set of eyes had turned to watch her, undoubtedly wishing it was them going into the back with her.

Jonah watched until the last minute, then turned and sat down at his desk. "Well, well, well, wasn't that quite a piece of interesting news," he said, "my little Shanice seems quite hot for my friend, Samuel. That throws an interesting development into my little game, doesn't it? Actually, it changes the game pretty considerably, does it not? I am very pleased with myself, quite giddy, actually."

robertl
robertl
1,606 Followers
123456...8