After the Second Fall Pt. 01.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not wanting Rosie to miss out, she tried to grab her friend's hand, but Pip was so tall that she couldn't reach; instead, she moved Rosie's foot to the front of his shorts and rubbed it back and forth, causing Rosie and Pip to moan into each others' mouths. Once Rosie had taken back control and established a rhythm with her foot, Maggie moved her hand back down to Pip's leg and resumed her increasingly intimate rubbing.

Soon Maggie's hand was disappearing up the leg of Pip's shorts, teasing whatever she could reach. Rosie looked to be enjoying herself as well with Pip firmly kneading her bottom. Pip himself was making a continuous rumble deep in his chest, supplemented with regular groans at shortening intervals. All at once, Pip's entire body flexed and he let out a long, low growl.

When he relaxed this time, Rosie finally broke their kiss. "My Lord," he exhaled. "That was something else. Who takes care of me after the blue shirts?" he asked rhetorically, for which he received simultaneous slaps on his inner thigh and ribs. "Hey!"

Rosie snuggled into him. "That was wonderful, Pip, thank you."

Maggie climbed up and settled herself onto his other shoulder. "Yes, Pip -- thank you."

Pip smiled. "I really don't know what you're both thanking me for, but you're very welcome." Replaying it in his head, Pip realized he'd enjoyed the entire visit, not just the therapy portion. "Rosie... Maggie? Is this a one time thing, or do you think you would both visit me again?"

"Really?" asked an excited Maggie. "You would let me come back? What about you, Rosie -- can I come back with you?"

Rosie continued to snuggle into Pip, eyes closed, looking totally content. "Absolutely. I think we make a good team."

"I agree," stated Pip.

Maggie let out an excited squeal and moved up to Pip, kissing him fiercely. Pip was surprised, but enthusiastically returned the kiss, enjoying the difference in style and approach from Rosie. Maggie was the one to break the kiss, smiling down at him. She then bent to Rosie, cupped her cheek, and kissed her friend with the same intensity she had just shown to Pip. Rosie was more surprised than Pip had been, but soon reciprocated.

Pip couldn't exactly see what was going on, but knowing what they were doing was threatening to overload his brain.

"Thank you, Rosie -- I really will be the best Second to you," said Maggie, a happy tear running down her cheek.

"I know," said Rosie as she wiped away the droplet with her finger and then brought it to her mouth. "He's not going to know what to do with us," she concluded, grinning wickedly.

"Damn straight," said Maggie.

"Wait, what's a Second?"

1...345678