After the Shock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica looked at me.

"Is that true Ron?"

I nodded my head.

"It's true Monica. It's all I can do to keep my tongue away from your crotch."

Both Sabrina and Monica gasped and the wet spot definitely grew larger.

"Well Ron, I've been fantasizing about you since I was 13. You don't have to hold yourself back," said Monica.

Sabrina said, "Why don't you two enjoy some quality time? I'm going to go grocery shopping."

Monica kissed her mom quickly and then grabbed my hand.

"This way, Ron," she said with a sexy grin.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I slid my finger to the center of the wet spot and poked gently.

"Ahhhhhh."

When we got to her room, Monica turned to me and we were kissing passionately in no time. My hands gravitated to her ass and I squeezed and grabbed as hard as I could as my tongue explored her tonsils.

"Ohhh, Ron, just fuck me. Forget everything else. Just get your cock inside me."

She was pulling my pants down so I grabbed for her shorts and pulled them off. She leaned back on her bed and spread her legs wide. I thrust my cock into her as hard as I could.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh, fuck me Ron, fuck me."

I slammed it into Monica and then pulled out and slammed it in again.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, Yessssssssss."

I pounded into her furiously for a minute or two and then she came like a volcano.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyy god."

Monica was dead to the world.

She still had her top on. I pushed it up until her titties were showing and then I started licking her nipples. Monica came back to herself and looked down.

I pushed my rock hard cock into her gently as I tweaked her nipples.

"You didn't come?" she asked.

"Nope, your mom took the quick ones honey. This is gonna be a long one."

Monica smiled at me and kissed me hard.

"I'm yours Ron. Whatever you want."

I pulled out and tapped her knee.

Monica quickly got on all fours.

Her ass was perfect. I reached out and spread her cheeks wide. Monica was moaning continuously. I stuck my index finger into her butthole.

"Ohhhhh, Ahhhhh"

I slid my cock into her pussy and started slamming.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh."

She was bucking back at me furiously and I was pounding into her hard.

"Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyy god."

I couldn't take it any longer and I spewed my cum into her. My cock kept throbbing and throbbing. We both collapsed. Monica turned around and looked at me. I leaned in and kissed her passionately.

Monica said, "Wow Ron, I must have dreamt that you fucked me hard at least a hundred times. But that was better than anything I could have dreamt of. You are amazing."

"You're pretty amazing yourself Monnie."

We kissed some more and relaxed for a while.

Monica reached down to play with my cock again, but it was limp and it was gonna stay that way for a while.

"Sorry Monnie, play time is over for now."

"Can I ask you a question Ron?"

"Yep, Fire away Monnie."

"Is my mom a good fuck?"

"Monica, your mother is an amazing woman in so many different ways, it's hard to count them all, and that definitely includes anything that happens in the bedroom. She is top of the line, let me tell you."

"So, why did my dad cheat on her then?"

"Monnie, am I a good fuck?"

"Oh my god Ron, you are like a god. Seriously."

"Yeah, I've heard comments like that from more than one woman and believe me when I tell you, Maureen and I had some absolutely amazingly awesome sessions in the bedroom before and after we were married. So why would Maureen want to cheat on me?"

"I don't know, honestly, if you were my boyfriend, I would never even look at another man."

"Some questions can never be answered I guess. If your mom and I were the ones who got married we would both have been faithful to each other and we would still be married when we were in our 90s. I think it all comes down to willpower. I had many opportunities where I could have cheated on Maureen with beautiful women. I always said no, even though I was tempted. I'm sure your mom is the same way. She must have got hit on a lot, but she always said no. Even if there were a few times when she was tempted. I guess Maureen and your dad didn't say no when those opportunities came up."

"So, Ron, can we do this again sometime soon?"

"Sure Monnie, I would be happy to have some more fun with you. But just so you know, I am sexually active with 4 different women right now including you, and I plan on keeping it that way."

"Wow, Ron, 4 already? Didn't this all start a couple of days ago?"

"Yep, I was 100% faithful to Maureen for 21 years and in the last 2 days, I have had sex with four different beautiful women. Funny, huh?"

We heard noises downstairs as Sabrina brought in the groceries. We got dressed and headed downstairs.

Sabrina looked at us. "You two had fun I assume?"

Monica said, "Oh my god Mom, Ron is the best fuck I've ever had in my life and it's not even close."

Sabrina smiled and said, "Well, I would have to agree honey. Ron is the best fuck I've ever had as well."

Mother and daughter both looked over at me with huge grins.

"Ladies, on that note, I have to go. I'll keep in touch."

6)

I stopped to grab a bite to eat, and then headed to Colleen's place and rang the doorbell.

Colleen answered the door and she was sweating profusely. She was wearing a leotard. Her face was flushed.

"Hi Ron, come on in."

Colleen's sexy ass cheeks were on display on either side of the leotard and it was riding up into her bumcrack. She looked so hot.

"Have you been working out or something Collie?"

Colleen smiled at me and pointed to a mini-gym set. "I picked up this thing on the way home after I left your place, and I've been training off and on continuously ever since."

"Wow, Collie, what brought all this on?"

"You did my dear."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. I want to ensure that you will fuck me silly on a regular basis. I've lost two pounds already. You like?"

And then she did a quick pirouette.

"Collie, you look amazing, but you didn't have to go to all that trouble."

"I didn't huh? Ron, how many women have you been with since the split?"

I blushed. "4 honey, including you."

Colleen smiled and said, "and Ron, how many of them are gorgeous?"

I blushed again. "The same, 4 including you."

"I knew it, and how many do you plan on having sex with on a regular basis?"

"The same."

"So, Ron, you're telling me that if I gained another 10 pounds I would still be in your regular rotation?"

I blushed and didn't say anything.

"I've been looking to lose a few pounds for a while but I couldn't get motivated. You are a great motivator Ron. I've wanted you to fuck me ever since I met you, and now that I've experienced it, I don't want it to ever end. "

"Well, if it makes you feel any better Collie, you look freaking hot right now, and I am dying to fuck you silly."

"Really Ron? But I'm all sweaty?"

I pulled her to me and kissed her hard.

She pulled away with a giggle and started walking away.

"I need to take a shower Ron, wanna join me?"

I sprinted up to her and grabbed her and pulled her forcefully to the couch.

"You can shower afterwards Collie, I want you right here, right now," I growled.

I slid the top of the leotard to the side so I could fondle her breasts. She kissed me passionately and reached for my pants. She got my cock out and I pulled the bottom part of the leotard aside roughly and slid my cock into her.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh."

I mashed her hooters hard as I slammed my cock into her.

"Ohhh Ron, Fuck me, Aaaahhhhh. Yes Ron, Yes!"

I spurted a few drops of cum into her and collapsed.

"Wow, Ron, wow."

"Sorry for tackling you like that honey, you were just too hot for me to resist."

"Note to self: buy more leotards," said Colleen with a laugh and then she leaned in and kissed me hard.

Colleen went for her shower and I tried to get my thoughts in order.

She came out and smiled me.

"I'll see you later Colleen, I should go."

Her face fell, but she came up and gave me a quick kiss.

"See you later, don't be a stranger Ron."

"I won't. Bye honey."

7)

I woke up alone the next morning, and I didn't like the feeling. Somehow, I had to figure out a way to have a woman sleeping with me every night. The only question was, which woman?

I stopped for coffee the next morning at the donut shop and Amber gave me a smile and a wink. It was too busy for us to say much too each other. As she handed me my coffee, I said to her, "4:30 again Amber?"

She nodded her head and smiled.

"I'll pick you up OK?"

Her smile widened and she said, "OK, Ron."

I couldn't concentrate on work at all. I kept thinking about all of the different women in my life: Maureen, Sabrina, Colleen, Monica and Amber. What the heck was I going to do? I found myself thinking more about Monica. I hadn't really given her the attention she deserved yet. I looked up her number on my cell and gave her a call.

"Hello"

"Hi Monnie, It's Ron."

"Hi Ron!"

"Would you be free around noon? I'd like to see you."

"Yes, Ron, noon sounds great!"

"Your place or mine honey?"

"You know where my apartment is, don't you Ron? Why don't you drop by?"

"OK honey, I'll see you just after noon."

Monica answered her door and she her shorts were just as tight as last time. She threw herself into me and plastered me with a kiss.

"Hi Ron!"

I grabbed her ass and kissed her back passionately.

She dragged me towards the bedroom as we kissed each other.

I pulled her shorts down and started licking her cunny furiously.

"Oh Ron, yes, yes."

It wasn't long before I was showered with pungent pussy juice.

She reached down grabbed me by the underarms and pulled me upwards forcefully.

"Get your hard cock inside me Ron."

I pounded into her hard.

"Ahhhhhhh, yesssss."

I started slamming forcefully. She was bucking at me like a wild woman.

After a couple of minutes of furious pumping her body rippled as she came. I licked her tits and thrust into her slowly waiting for her to recover. She came back to herself and realized I was still hard. She bucked at me gently but then she asked me a question.

"Ron, when I saw you and Mom the other day, I noticed the jar of lube was open. Did you fuck Mom's ass?"

"Yes honey, yes I did."

"Wow, I never would have believed my mom took it up the ass."

"Well, honey, actually, she never did with your dad, but when she found out how long Jim and Maureen had been cheating, she wanted me to take her anal virginity."

"Really? that's so hot. Did she like it?"

"Actually, she loved it. She wants me to fuck her ass regularly now."

"You're serious? Really?"

"Really, she loves it, and so do I."

"Wow, I've never done that before."

I started to pump into Monica again.

"Ron, do you want to fuck my ass?"

I couldn't help myself I slammed into her really fucking hard.

"Oooooh, I guess that's a yes huh?" she said with a laugh.

"You wouldn't happen to have any lube, would you honey?"

"As a matter of fact Ron, I just picked some up at the drug store. It's in the drawer there."

I pulled out of Monica. My rock hard cock was standing at attention as I fumbled in the drawer.

Monica was staring at my member with wide eyes.

"Get on all 4s honey."

She assumed the position and I lubed her up good.

"Here it comes honey," I said as I entered her anus gently.

"Ohhhhhhhh my god."

"OK there Monnie?"

"Ahhhhh, just wait a second honey, OK?"

"Yup," I said as I stroked her gorgeous ass.

"OK Ron, give it to me."

I pushed in a bit more.

"Ahhhhhhh."

I paused again.

"It feels really good Ron, fuck me."

I pulled out and pushed in forcefully.

"Ohhhhhh yeah."

Monica started to buck at me.

I picked up the pace and started fucking her virgin ass for real.

"Fuck me Ron, fuck me, Ooooooohhhhhh"

I grabbed onto her hips and started slamming for all I was worth. I slammed and slammed.

"Ohhhhhhhh my god, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me Ron."

I spurted a large cumload into her ass and collapsed.

"Wow, Ron, that was freaking fantastic."

"It was, wasn't it," I said with a smile.

We cuddled in bed for a bit.

"Monnie, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure Ron, anything."

"Your mom said you knew Jim was cheating. Who did you catch him with?"

"Oh I saw him fucking Mrs. Smith from next door a few years ago, and then I saw him fucking Melinda Smith a while after that. She's her daughter. She's my age."

"Did you talk to him about it? Did he know you saw him?"

"No, I don't think he did, I was watching through a knot in the fence both times."

"Interesting, I have another question if you don't mind Monnie?"

"Sure."

"Every time I've seen you lately, you've been dressed very provocatively. You might even say it was slutty. Do you always dress like that?"

"Most of the time, yeah. It worked on you didn't it?" she said with a grin.

"Are you hoping to find a long term boyfriend Monnie? Or are you just looking to hook up with random cute guys?"

Monica gave me a funny look.

"I want to find a real boyfriend, but I can't seem to find one."

"Monnie, if you want to attract a better quality of man, you need to change the way you dress. You bring out the caveman in us. If I was a young man, I would probably only want sex from you just based on your choice of clothing."

"Really Ron? You think it's that important?"

"Monnie honey, look at the way your mother dresses. She is a true genius at looking both sexy and wholesome at the same time. I'm sure she must get hit on constantly, but I bet most of the men that hit on her are thinking about more than just sex. They want to get to know her as well."

"I guess you are right Ron, I think I see what you're saying."

"I'm not saying you want to dress exactly like she does. You are 21 years younger. But maybe you should go shopping with her. Still pick what you like, but listen to her. She really is a fashion wizard."

Monica gave me a big kiss.

"Ron, I wish you were younger. I would love for you to be my boyfriend."

"Well Monnie, it is what it is. I hope to have fun with you for a while until you find the right man, but I'm not the right one for you. We both know that, right?"

Monica sighed. "I know Ron, I know."

"When you do find a man and you really like him, then wear those shorts you were wearing the other day, just for him. He will attack you, trust me, and then he might just be the luckiest man on Earth."

"Oh Ron." We kissed passionately.

"I've got to get back to work, sorry honey."

8)

I actually got a little work done that afternoon. Wonders never cease.

I picked up Amber at the donut shop after work. Her face was beaming.

As soon as we were inside the door of my home she jumped up into me and wrapped her legs around me. I grabbed her by the butt cheeks and carried her upstairs.

I tossed her onto the bed and she giggled.

We had wild and passionate sex. She kept on moving around and contorting her body in different ways. It was almost like a gymnastic bed event. I couldn't get enough of her body. We slowed down for a few seconds and looked into each other's eyes.

"You are such a doll Amber, do you mind if I call you Dolly?"

"She kissed me passionately."

"You can call me whatever you like, Ron, but I like the sound of Dolly."

She got on all fours and spread her cheeks and looked back at me.

"C'mon Ron, don't be shy. Fuck me hard."

I slipped my finger up her asshole and then slammed into her cunny from behind.

"Mmmmppppffff. "

I grabbed onto her hips and pulled her towards me as hard as I could and then slammed my cock into her again.

"Ahhhhhhh. Yessssss. Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee."

I pistoned into her as fast as I could for a couple of minutes and then left my deposit in her cunny. I collapsed.

"Ron, could I get you to teach lessons to the younger generation? You are amazing."

"Dolly honey, you are the one who is amazing. I could never stretch and bend my body the way you do.

Amber blushed and said, "Ooooh Ron, I love it when you call me Dolly."

We cuddled in bed for a bit.

"So the evil witch is leaving you alone today is she?" asked Amber.

I had totally forgotten about Maureen for quite a while. As I thought about her I started to get angry.

"Ooops, sorry about that Ron, I didn't mean to remind you about her, I won't mention her again."

"It's OK Dolly. It's not your fault I married a bitch," I said with feeling.

Amber giggled, "Well, I guess there's no need to ask if you are considering getting back with her, huh?"

"No Dolly, she is history, and I think she finally gets that I really mean it."

"Remind me not to piss you off," said Amber with a laugh.

Amber left and I cooked myself up a quick meal.

9)

I thought back to that morning. Waking up alone was no fun. I really enjoyed the sex with Monica and Amber, but I knew they were not girlfriend material. The age difference was just too large.

That left Colleen and Sabrina. I knew I wanted one of them to sleep with me that night but I just couldn't choose which one. They both were wonderful women.

I called up Sabrina. After the usual pleasantries, I said, "Sabs, honey, I'd like you to come over here around 8. Please bring an overnight bag just in case, but we need to have a serious talk, OK?"

"OK, Ron."

"Oh, and Sabs, just so you know, Colleen will be coming over at the same time.

I called Colleen and had a very similar conversation.

When the doorbell rang at 8 O'clock, both women were waiting at my doorstep.

I escorted them in. Colleen and Sabrina were checking each other out and silently evaluating each other.

"Let's all have a seat in the living room where we can talk, OK? So, you two know each other pretty well, don't you?"

Sabrina said, "Actually Ron, we've met at a few parties and such but we really haven't talked to each other much."

Colleen nodded her head in agreement, "We've had a few nice minor conversations, but we really don't know each other at all Ron."

"Darn, I was hoping you were friends already or something. OK, you guys might be tempted to throw things at me, but please hear me out all the way before you say anything, OK?"

They both nodded their heads.

"So, I think you both already know that I have been friendly with 4 women since that fateful afternoon. One of them is Sabrina's daughter Monica. She looks like a younger version of her mom which means that she's drop dead gorgeous. One of them is a 22 year old lady named Amber who is just over 5 feet tall and she could pass for 16 years old instead of 22. I am very much enjoying my time with them and they both made it clear they want to have sex with me whenever I can. I can't help it. I'm a man who was faithful to 1 person for 21 years. Now that commitment is over and I am very much enjoying my time with these two lovely ladies that are the same age as my daughter and I don't want to give it up."

Both Sabrina and Colleen nodded their heads. I hadn't surprised them yet.

"But don't sell yourselves short ladies. I've had amazing sex with both of you and I look forward to future sexual sessions with the both of you just as much as I do with the girls."

Sabrina and Colleen smiled at each other and waited for me to continue.

"So last night I slept alone and woke up alone. I didn't like it. I can't see my self sleeping with Monica or Amber. Sex sure, sleeping overnight? No. So, what I am trying to say is that I would like to sleep with one of you every night, but for the life of me, I can't choose which one. You have both become very important to me in a short period of time. Sure the sex is great, fabulous. But, I am getting attached to both of you for more than just sex. "

Again the ladies studied each other more than they looked at me.