After the Shock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonLeeds
DonLeeds
155 Followers

"Yeah boss," said Felix.

"As you can see, Tom, Felix here is a large black man with a very large black cock. Isn't that right Felix?"

"Yeah boss."

"And you love to fuck defenceless white boys in the ass, don't you Felix?"

"Yeah boss."

"Well don't let me stop you Felix."

I went behind the camera and focused in on Felix's large black cock. He was semi hard. It must have been 11 inches long already.

Felix maneuvered himself around so his cock was in front of Tom's face.

"Suck on this bitch," said Felix.

Tom was scrambling madly trying to get out of his restraints and then he started to gibber."

"Oh my god, no."

Felix stripped his belt away from his pants and gave Tom a little whip with it. It wasn't hard, he was just letting Tom know what would happen if he didn't suck it.

"Suck it."

Tom cringed but he started sucking. Felix grabbed the back of his head and fucked Tom's mouth.

"Take it bitch," he yelled.

Eventually Felix pulled out and his rock hard cock was bouncing around. It must have been 13 inches long and it was thick."

Felix moved around and started playing with Tom's asshole. Tom was whimpering uncontrollably.

"Well boss, I think I better lube him up. I don't want to hurt myself," Felix said with a grin.

Felix lubed up Tom's ass and then thrust in. He pounded into Tom mercilessly. Tom was crying. I alternated between filming the penetration and filming Tom's face. Felix came hard and then pulled out. The cum started to leak out.

I said, "OK Tom, the worst is over for you if you are a good boy and tell the truth. If, however, you lie to me, Felix will give you a real working over. I understand that was a tame one was it Felix?"

"Yeah boss, his ass hurts now because he took something he's never taken before. But that was as gentle as I could be. I hope he lies, boss. I want to tear his butthole out and leave a gaping wound."

Tom's face blanched and he clenched his butt. A lot of Felix's cum plopped out. I was pretty sure Tom was motivated to tell the truth. Felix took over behind the camera and I came in front of it again.

"OK Tom, you don't remember me huh? That's OK, but I bet you remember my wife. Don't yell out either my name or her name OK Tom? Felix will get to have some more fun with you if you do. Just refer to her as the slut OK? So you installed my pool a while ago. My wife is tall, blonde, stacked, gorgeous and slutty. You remember her don't you Tom? In fact I have it on good authority that you were fucking my-wife-the-slut long after that pool was installed. You remember who I am now Tom?"

Tom nodded his head. "I know who you are now, you fucker."

"Now, now Tom. Be careful with names like that. I might just let Felix go wild on you after all."

Tom nodded his head docilely.

"So when was the last time you fucked my-wife-the-slut Tom?"

"I fucked her yesterday actually. Mau... the slut is the best fuck I've ever had. She's amazing."

"Well, my-wife-the-slut is a good fuck. I'll give you that. I think I've found some better ones, but she is definitely a good fuck. You must be a pretty good fuck yourself Tom. Congratulations. You are slut approved. But after my-wife-the-slut sees this video, I don't think even she will want anything to do with you. So when was the first time you fucked my-wife-the-slut?"

"The first day we started installing your pool. I was fucking her a couple of hours after I arrived."

"And how often did you fuck her after that?"

"Oh I fucked her every day during the installation at least once. Usually twice a day."

"I see, and how many guys did you have working for you on this job Tom?"

"There were my usual 3 guys helping me."

"Did they also fuck my-wife-the-slut Tom?"

"Yeah, they all fucked her at least twice I think. We even had a gang bang. The four of us and a neighbor all took turns fucking her one afternoon. She loves to be double penetrated."

"A neighbor, huh? Do you remember his name?"

"I'm pretty sure it was George. Is that right?"

I nodded my head. "Yes, thank you very much Tom. I knew my wife was a slut but I was unaware that she enjoyed being gang banged by five guys at once. I appreciate your honesty. So after the pool was installed you continued to see her right?"

"Yeah, I fucked her once a week for a while.... And then that slowed down to once a month but we've been pretty regular since then."

"OK Tom, now if you remember, I said you were here for two reasons? Well we have covered reason number one now. But if I punished every man who had sex with my-wife-the-slut I would need to have Felix fuck half the city. That would never work would it?"

Tom shook his head.

"So, have you ever raped a woman or a girl Tom?"

Tom shook his head. "No, of course not."

"I'm not sure I believe you Tom, but we will have to let that one go for now. I don't have any evidence to the contrary. Be careful with the next question Tom. Felix is getting impatient."

Tom gulped and nodded his head.

"Have you ever attempted to rape a girl Tom?"

Tom glanced from side to side. He refused to speak.

"Felix?"

Felix started to move.

"Wait, yes, I came close to raping a girl once," said Tom.

"And who was that Tom? Who were you about to rape?"

Again Tom didn't want to speak. Felix moved a little closer.

"Oh my god, I almost raped your daughter," said Tom.

"My little girl. How old was she when this attempted rape happened Tom?"

"Oh, I don't know, she must have been 18 or 19," said Tom.

"Felix," I said.

"Oh my god, no, OK, she was probably 14 or so."

"Yes Tom, my little girl was only 14 years old when you grabbed her and mauled her and stripped her and whipped your cock out. 14 years old Tom."

Tom was crying.

"I'm sorry. So sorry."

I turned to face the camera.

"So there you have it folks. Big bad Tom Griffin attempted to rape an innocent 14 year old girl. He's probably successfully raped other young girls, but we have no proof of that. That's why I had Felix here rape Tom. Now he knows what it feels like to be violated. Maybe he won't rape any more young girls. What do you say Tom?"

"I'm sorry. So sorry."

"And Cut," I said.

We turned off the camera.

"OK Tom, we're leaving. These restraints are timed to unlock in an hour or so. It's been fun and educational for the whole family. Bye Tom."

18)

I went straight home and viewed the video. The voice and image distortion software had worked great. I called Jenny and asked her to come over for a visit that night. I also called my son Kevin but he couldn't make it.

Then I called Maureen.

"Hello."

"Hi Maureen, it's me Ron."

"Hi honey."

"Maureen, I'd like you to come over around 7 O'clock. I promise I won't be fucking anybody this time."

"OK, Ron."

Sabrina and Colleen were basically living with me so they were there already.

Jenny showed up around 6:30 and the four of us chatted for a while about nothing.

Then Maureen rang the doorbell at 7. Maureen had put on a few pounds since the last time I saw her. She was still gorgeous, just not quite as perfect as she used to be.

Maureen rushed up to Jenny and gave her a hug.

"Hi honey, why are you here?"

"I'm not sure Mom. Dad invited me over, but he won't tell me why."

Sabrina looked at Maureen. "You've put on some weight Maureen."

Maureen blushed.

Sabrina continued, "In fact, I think you are chubbier than Colleen now. Let's compare, shall we?"

Colleen was beaming. She rushed up to stand right next to Maureen.

"What do you think Ron?" asked Sabrina with a grin.

This was a loaded question if I ever heard one. I made a big production of judging the two. To be honest I think Maureen was still slightly slimmer, but I couldn't say that.

"It's close, but I think Colleen is slimmer," I said.

Maureen growled and Colleen giggled and gave me a big kiss.

"But ladies, we're not here to compare waistlines. We're here to watch a movie. Let's all head to the entertainment room."

All four ladies looked at me questioningly. None of them knew what to expect at all. Once everyone was comfortable, I dimmed the lights and started the movie.

They all gasped when they saw Tom restrained and naked.

Jenny had a big grin on her face and she came over and gave me a hug. She really enjoyed the whole man rape scene.

Maureen scowled at me the first time I called her a slut on the video, but she continued watching. When the part came out about the gang bang everyone stared at Maureen and she was blushing and then she started to cry.

Then Tom admitted to attempting to rape Jenny and everyone gasped. Jenny was grabbing on to me for dear life during that portion.

Then the movie ended.

Maureen rushed up to try and hug Jenny.

"Oh my god, baby, I never knew about that."

Jenny pushed her mother away.

"Stay away from me Mom. I don't feel like hugging you. I feel like punching you out."

"But honey. I love you. I'm your mother!"

"I can't deny that you're my mother, although I'd like to right now. You are despicable."

Maureen was bawling uncontrollably.

"Jenny, honey, please."

"No mom, I can sort of understand you cheating with Jim. At least he's a nice guy most of the time. I mean, it's wrong, don't get me wrong, but at least I can sort of understand it. But, Tom Griffin? He is the lowest form of scum. And you chose to cheat on your loving husband with the likes of him? You sought him out for years. That is freaking unbelievable. Tom Griffin belongs in jail. But, oh no, my loving mother welcomes him with open arms."

"Oh my god, honey, I didn't know he was like that."

"No, you didn't know him at all, but that didn't stop you from fucking him regularly. Did it? You were probably spreading your legs for one of the other pool guys while Tom tried to rape me. That makes me feel so loved mom."

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry."

"And to top it all off you enjoyed being gang banged by 5 guys."

"Honey, I never expected that to happen. They just wouldn't stop."

"Yeah, and you were so upset that they wouldn't stop, that you called the police after? Or maybe tried to do something nasty back to them? No, you decided to have ongoing relationships with them for years. How many of those men who gang banged you 7 years ago, have you had sex with in the last month, Mom? 4 maybe?, 3?"

Maureen turned beet red.

"You're right honey. I enjoyed it. I've been having sex with 3 of them ever since."

"Awesome Mom. I don't know how you can look at yourself in the mirror. I know I don't want to look at you. That's for sure."

Sabrina and Colleen grabbed Jenny and pulled her away to another room. Maureen was a total wreck.

"Oh, Ron, I know I'm a rotten human being, but please hold me for a minute or two. Please!"

I couldn't resist her. I held out my arms and she threw herself at me and she just cried and cried.

I didn't say anything. I just let her cry it out. I held her gently and she grabbed on to me for dear life. Twenty minutes later she finally stopped crying. She looked up at me.

"Thank You Ron, for not rejecting me. I should go. I would like to talk with you again sometime soon."

"OK Maureen. Good bye."

She left.

Sabrina, Colleen and Jenny appeared quickly.

Sabrina said, "That was nice of you Ron, although I'm not sure she deserved it."

"She was really upset. She just needed someone to be there for her. Don't worry. I am resolute that we will never be a couple again. But, hopefully Maureen is now on the path to becoming a better person."

Jenny rushed up and gave me a hug. She was holding me so tight. I thought my ribs might crack.

"Oh Daddy, I love you so much. Thank You for making Tom feel like that. It was the perfect punishment. I feel so much better about things now."

"I love you too Jenny. You're my little girl. If anyone else needs a lesson, just let me know. OK?"

Jenny smiled and hugged me again.

"OK, Dad. I should get back to rez. I've got an early day at school tomorrow."

"OK, honey. Bye, bye."

Jenny left quickly.

"So, Sabbie, Collie, I hope I didn't shock you too bad?"

Both Sabrina and Colleen smiled at me and rushed up for a kiss at the same time.

Colleen said, "Wow, Ron, remind me not to piss you off."

Sabrina said, "It's lovely to see a father and daughter together like you two. It really is."

"How do Jim and Monica get along?" I asked.

"Oh they love each other, but they bicker a lot. I don't think I've ever seen Monica hug him at all."

"Well, Jenny has always been a huggy girl with many people, including me obviously."

"Not with Maureen tonight though. Wow, she ripped up Maureen pretty good," said Sabrina.

"The sad thing is that Maureen deserved it all," said Colleen.

I replied, "Yeah, she deserved it all for sure, but I think it's finally starting to hit home that her behavior is not acceptable. I'm thinking she will go without sex for a while now."

"I sure don't wanna go without sex," said Colleen with a saucy grin.

"Me either," said Sabrina as she grabbed for my cock.

"I'm not sure how long this can last, ladies, but I'm really enjoying our time together," I said as I dragged them towards the bedroom.

Both Sabrina and Colleen were giggling like schoolgirls as they caressed and fondled me all over.

Life was still good.

19)

On the way to work the next day, I arranged to pick up Amber at 4:30.

On my lunch break, I mailed a copy of the video to Jim. I also hired a detective. I asked him to look up Tom and the pool guys' wives for the last 7 years. I made sure the detective would be discreet.

When I arrived at the donut shot to pick Amber up, she sprinted to the car. Her shorts were so tiny, they looked like panties. I could see every nook and cranny of her private parts.

"Oh my god, Dolly, you look so hot in those shorts. I hope you didn't wear them where anyone else could see them."

Amber leaned in and kissed me hard.

"No Ron, I had them ready for you yesterday, but you never came. I just put them on after work and I had an overwrap. But, I wanted you to see me like this. You like?"

"Dolly baby, I am having trouble staying on the road. You are driving me crazy."

Amber giggled. "I am so wet Ron. I can't wait."

We stepped inside the house and then Amber launched herself up into my arms. Her legs were wrapped around my butt. I grabbed onto her asscheeks for dear life and carried her to the bedroom.

We were fucking like rabbits in no time. It wasn't long before I spewed my spunk into her. We lied in bed and relaxed for a while. I was running my fingers up and down her little body. Then I went for a snack. I lapped at her cunnie for 10 minutes or so. She was cumming and cumming.

We settled down again.

Eventually Amber said, "I see you have lube on the night stand there."

"Yes, Dolly. We haven't talked about my current sex life have we?"

"Not really, no."

"Well Dolly, somehow I am having regular sex with four beautiful women including yourself."

"Wow Ron, four? That's impressive. I figured you had another squeeze, but I wasn't expecting to have to share you with 3 others."

"Well Dolly, I figure we are just here for fun. I'm 44 and you are 22. We're never going to be a couple. I don't need to know who else you are with, OK?"

"That sounds fair I guess, do you mind if I ask about your other friends?"

"Not at all. There are two ladies that are basically my own age. Colleen is my-wife-the-slut's younger sister. Sabrina is the wife of the man that I caught my-wife-the-slut with. She was also 100% faithful to her spouse until she found he had been fucking around on her for years. The third woman is Sabrina's daughter. Her name is Monica and she's 21, I think."

"And all of these women know about each other, do they?"

"Yep, they do. I treat Monica basically the same as I do you. I expect her to hook up with other people. Hopefully she finds the right man to settle down with. I sleep overnight with Colleen and Sabrina in the same bed. They have committed to be with only me for the time being anyways."

"Wow, Ron, you are like a gigolo."

"Dolly, please, there's no money involved," I said with a laugh.

"So which one of your friends likes Anal sex?"

"Well, believe it or not, they were all anal virgins before we got friendly. Now, both Sabrina and Monica want it basically every time. Colleen only has allowed it once so far. She says she liked it, but she wants to save it for special occasions."

"What about you Ron? Do you like it?"

"Dolly, it's awesome. Trust me. I actually dream about fucking your ass fairly regularly."

"You do? Really?" said Amber with a giggle.

"Yes Dolly, your ass is to die for. I would love to fuck it."

And then I started tonguing her butthole.

"I'm curious Ron, I really am. But, I still can't seem to get it through my head that it would be a good thing. It must hurt like hell."

"I have a suggestion Dolly. Please feel free to say no. I won't be upset if you do."

"OK."

"I could invite either Sabrina or Monica to join us in bed. You could watch me fuck their ass."

"Oh Ron, I like that idea. That sounds like fun."

"Would you prefer the mother or the daughter, Dolly?"

"Hmmm, I guess I would like to meet Monica. She's the 21 year old right?"

"Yep, she is. I'll call her right now. Maybe she's free."

"OK."

I dialled Monica on my cell phone.

"Hello."

"Hi Monnie, this is Ron."

"Hi Ron."

"Are you in the middle of anything right now Monnie?"

"Not really, Why?"

"I am in bed with Amber. We would like you to join us if you feel up to it."

"I'll be right there Ron."

"OK Monnie, just let yourself in and come on up to the bedroom OK?"

"OK, see you in 10."

I hung up the phone.

"OK Dolly, she'll be here soon."

"Wow, you've been having a lot of fun in the last week or so, haven't you?" Amber said with a huge grin on her face.

"You have no idea Dolly."

20)

Amber and I kissed lightly and fondled each other for a while.

"Dolly honey, Maybe you should put your shorts and t-shirt back on."

Amber got dressed again quickly. She looked even sexier with her shorts on than she did butt naked. I slipped on my underwear. It wasn't long before Monica showed up. She was wearing the same outfit as when we first hooked up. I was almost going cross-eyed. Duelling camel toes are hard to handle.

Amber and Monica studied each other and both their faces got red at the same time. Both young ladies' nipples became obvious under their shirts.

"Monnie, this is Amber. Dolly, this is Monica."

Monica said, "Hi Amber. Ron said you looked young. But wow, how old are you again?"

Amber grinned and replied, "I think I'm older than you Monica. I'm 22. You?"

"I'm 21, what high school did you go to?"

"I went to the West. You?"

"Franklin."

"I'll try not to let that color my judgement of you," said Amber with a sexy grin.

"So Ron calls you Dolly does he?"

"Yep, I love it when he calls me Dolly. He's such a stud."

"Oh, I know girl. He's the best lover I've ever had by far."

"Me too."

The girls rushed up and gave each other a hug.

"I think we're going to become good friends Monica, huh?"

"I think so too Amber, You do look like a doll. You're so cute."

"You are so sexy Monica. Your legs go on forever."

I cleared my throat, "Ahem."

Amber and Monica both blushed and turned to me. They grinned at each other and then tackled me. My boxers were off in no time and then they both licked my cock at the same time. They took turns blowing my cock. I couldn't take the attention for too long. I spewed my cum down Monica's throat and then some more cum spilled onto both of their faces. They were both grinning from ear to ear as they licked the cum off of each other.

Amber said, "Oh, now he's soft."

DonLeeds
DonLeeds
155 Followers