After the Shock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers

Monica grinned at Amber. "I bet if we strip and play with each other a little, he will get hard."

Amber smiled and reached for Monica's shorts and pulled them down. The girls leaned in and kissed each other passionately. They were grabbing each other's butts like there was no tomorrow. You're darn right I was hard again.

I pulled Monica away from Amber roughly and slammed into her pussy from behind.

"Ohhhh my god. Yessssss. Fuck me Ron. Fuck me."

I pounded at Monica furiously for a few minutes until I tired my self out.

"OK, Dolly, Help me lube her up."

Amber opened the lube and spread a little into Monica's butt. Monica looked back at us with a huge grin.

Amber said, "Monica honey, doesn't this hurt?"

"Oh Amber, it is so awesome when he fucks my ass. I feel totally within his power."

"Wow."

"C'mon Ron, hurry up. Slam it in to me."

"I try to never disappoint a lady," I said with a leer and then I pounded into her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh."

I slammed and slammed. Monica was bucking right back at me.

"Yes Ron, Fuck me. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

I glanced over at Amber. Her eyes were glued to the action and she had two fingers pistoning in and out of her pussy. I threw everything I had into Monica's ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

We both collapsed.

Amber started stroking me with one hand and Monica with the other hand.

"That was freaking amazing," said Amber.

"Yes, it was," said Monica with a grin.

Amber licked around Monica's butthole and sucked the cum out.

I kissed Monica passionately for a minute or two. Then I pulled Amber to me and kissed her hard. Amber was very excited.

"So Dolly, what's the verdict?" I asked.

"Not guilty," said Amber with a grin.

Monica and I both giggled.

Amber said, "I don't know Ron. That was violent. I don't think I'm up to that."

"Dolly honey, I'm sure if there was video from about an hour ago, you would see that you can handle violent sex just fine."

Amber blushed. "Yeah, but that's different, that was regular sex, not anal."

Monica said, "Amber honey, Ron was really gentle my first time. It barely hurt at all."

Amber pulled me in for a sloppy kiss.

"Go slowly, OK Ron."

"Dolly honey, I will let you drive how fast things happen. OK?"

"OK Ron."

Monica lubed up Amber's ass and then gave me a passionate kiss.

"This is so hot," she said.

Somehow my cock was raring for action again. All of this willing young girl flesh was acting as an aphrodisiac. I lined up my cock with Amber's butthole.

"Here it comes Dolly."

I thrust in as gently as I could.

"Ohhhhhhhh."

I held up and waited.

"How's it feel Dolly?"

"Hhmmmm, OK I guess. Give me a little more."

I slid in another inch or two.

"Ahhhhhhh."

I pulled out and slid in that little bit again.

"Ohhhh, this feels good Ron, give me a little more."

I pulled out and gave her about half of my cock.

"Ohhhhh."

I pumped in and out slowly stopping at half way. In and out. In and out.

"Ohhhh Ron, this really feels good. Give it all to me this time."

I pulled out and thrust in pretty hard.

"Ahhhhh, yessssss."

Amber was bucking up at me now. I pushed my cock all of the way in and held it there.

"That's all of it, Dolly. How does it feel?"

"Oh Ron, fuck me. Fuck my ass."

I grabbed onto her hips and started to pound into her, slowly at first.

"Ohhhhhh my god. This is awesome. Fuck me Ron. Fuck me."

I started to give it to her good. I was slamming into her hard and fast now.

"Ohhhhh. Ahhhhh. Fuck meeeeeeeeee."

Amber was cumming like crazy, and I was still pumping like a madman.

"Ohhh. Ahhhh. Ohhhhh."

I couldn't take it any more and I came hard. I fell back on my back. I was dazed and confused.

Monica came in and licked Amber's butt.

Then we all snuggled in bed for a while.

Yes, Life was still good.

21)

That night in bed after Colleen, Sabrina and I had our fun, we were relaxing.

"So, Ladies. I need a one day free pass tomorrow."

"What do you mean Ron?" asked Sabrina.

I'm pretty sure that Maureen and George from next door have been having a regular get together ever since that gang bang. I want to meet with his wife Rita tomorrow and break the news to her. My guess is that she will be shocked and hurt. I would like to be able to offer to fuck her in front of George.

"I see. Is Rita hot?" asked Colleen.

Sabrina answered before I could, "Oh yes, Rita is hot all right. She's a statuesque Mexican beauty."

"Look ladies, I've lived next to Rita for years, and I never flirted with her at all. She always has kept pretty much to herself. I mostly want to offer this for her sake."

Colleen said, "Oh C'mon Ron, you don't want to get back at George at all?"

"That's part of it sure. I think it's sort of poetic. Sabbie honey, you understand don't you?"

"Yes Ron, I understand perfectly. I very much enjoyed the look on Jim's face when he walked in on us that day. At least I know that I'm not the only one in pain. Ron, I give you my permission to fuck her but as you said this is a one-time only pass. I don't want you adding her to your harem."

Colleen didn't look all that happy but she said, "I guess Ron, you have my permission, but only because somehow I think you would do it anyways whether I said yes or not."

"Collie honey, it's very important to me. Thank you. It will be a one-time only thing I promise."

22)

I slipped away from work at little early the next day. I parked in my own driveway and then headed over to George & Rita's place and rang the bell. Rita answered.

"Hi Ron, what brings you here?"

"Hi Rita, can I come in?"

"Sure I guess."

Rita looked really sexy in an every day way. She wasn't made up at all and her shorts were clinging to her tight ass lovingly. Rita was about 30 years old and she was gorgeous.

"So Rita, I'm not sure if you realized, but I kicked Maureen out of my house a little while ago. I caught her cheating on me."

"Oh really? I was pretty sure she was cheating on you, but I didn't know that you kicked her out."

"Yes Rita, I was faithful to my-wife-the-slut for 21 years. Then last week I found her fucking our friend Jim. Then I found out she has been cheating on me regularly for years with multiple different partners."

"Wow, you must have been devastated."

"You're right Rita. I was an emotional wreck when I found out."

"So why are you here with me Ron? We've never been close."

"Well Rita, there's no easy way to say this so I just will spit it out. I'm pretty sure that one of Maureen's regular partners is your husband, George."

"What?? Why do you say that?"

"Seven years ago we had our pool installed. My-wife-the-slut became very familiar with all of the men who installed that pool. I have it on good authority that 5 men gang banged my-wife-the-slut one afternoon. There were 4 pool installers and a neighbor named George."

"What? George helped gang bang Maureen?"

"Yes honey, and when Maureen was confronted about this, she admitted to having ongoing relations with 3 of those men. She even admitted to fucking those 3 men within the last month."

"Wow, so are you sure George is one of those 3?"

"No Rita, but George is an obviously handsome man. I'm not gay trust me. But even I can see that. My guess is that my-wife-the-slut would not let him go once she had her hooks in him."

"That fucking bastard, I'll kill him," said Rita and then she started bawling uncontrollably.

I held out my arms and she grabbed on to me for dear life and cried her eyes out.

After a half hour or so, she finally calmed down.

"Oh Ron, thank you for telling me. Thank you."

"So I'm guessing you were faithful to George your whole marriage, huh Rita?"

"Yes Ron, I had many opportunities to step out on him, trust me. But I stayed faithful through 8 years of marriage."

"Rita , when do you expect George to return?"

"He comes home around 5:15 or so, why?"

"Rita honey, you are a beautiful woman. Even though we never talked much, I always admired you. What do you think of the idea of having George walk in on you having sex with me?"

Rita looked up at me in shock. Then her expression changed and she started looking at me in a more calculating way. Slowly a grin spread across her face and she leaned in to kiss me hard.

"What a great idea Ron. That would be perfect."

"Well it's 4:30 now. Why don't we head to the bedroom and get to know each other better? We can save the best part for George."

We headed to their bedroom and then Rita turned around and pulled me to her for a passionate kiss. She was really getting into it. I grabbed onto her ass with both hands and started kneading. Rita was moaning and kissing me frantically. We had our clothes off in no time.

"Steeck your beeg cock een me Ron. Don't be afraid to cum. I will get you hard again. Trust me."

I had never noticed any accent at all in Rita's speech before. I guess her Mexican heritage shows itself when she gets excited.

I took the lady's advice and thrust my cock into her pussy.

"Ohhh yessss. Fuck me Ron. Fuck me.

"I slammed and slammed my cock into her. She was bucking back at me furiously.

"That's eet. Harder. Faster. Aaaaaagghhhh."

We both came hard.

We kissed each other tenderly.

"Rita honey, just so you don't get the wrong idea. As much as I'm enjoying our time together here, this is only a one time thing between us. I have other commitments."

"OK Ron, no problem. I have another friend I will be surprising sometime soon."

"He's a lucky man Rita."

Rita gave me a big smile. "Any woman who can call you her man, Ron, is very lucky also. Maureen is a true idiot."

We kissed each other passionately and then I proceeded to worship Rita's body. Her breasts were beautifully shaped. Her areolas were almost as big as Colleen's. I licked and slobbered and kneaded her breasts for twenty minutes or so. Rita was going bananas.

"Ohhhh Ron, that's eeet. Suck eeet. Suck my teeets."

I moved down and started licking her pussy and her butthole. I spent a long time lapping at her anus.

"Ron honey, does Maureen like it up the ass?"

"Yes Rita, she loves it up the ass. Why?"

"I'm just remembering. George and I used to have wondrous sex sessions together and he never mentioned anal. But then about 7 years ago he started begging for it. I always said no. Our sex life was never quite as good after that. Sometimes he was like the old George. But fairly often he had no energy for me."

"Well, those might have been times where he just returned from Maureen or maybe even some other lover."

"Oh Ron, I am so angry right now. Would you mind fucking my ass?"

"Rita honey, are you sure about this?"

"Yes Ron, you know what to do right?"

"Yes honey, believe it or not, I have taken 4 different anal virginities in the last couple of weeks."

"Did any of those women have problems with it Ron?"

"Nope, they all say they enjoyed it. Two of them beg for anal every time we get friendly."

"Good, just as I thought. You are the perfect man to take my virginity back there."

Rita stood up and went to the bathroom. She came back with a tube of lube.

She looked so goddamned sexy.

"Rita honey, you are a vision of loveliness."

Rita gave me a huge smile and a big kiss.

"George should be home in five or ten minutes Ron. Get my ass lubed up and get your cock in there."

We positioned ourselves so we could see the bedroom door. I slathered the lube in her ass and pushed in gently.

"Oooohhhhh Ron."

"OK there Rita?"

"Yesss, geeve me some more Ron."

I pushed in a little more.

"Aaaahhhhh."

I pulled out and pushed in gently again.

"Ron, get your beeeeg cock up eento my leeeetle ass. Fuck me."

I pushed in harder.

"Oooooohaaaaaahhhh"

I gave her about half of my cock back and forth, back and forth.

"C'mon Ron. Fuck me harder. Fuck my virgin ass."

I picked up the pace. I grabbed onto her hips and pulled her back into my cock.

"Ohhhhhhh Yesssss Ron. Geeeeve eeet to me. Fuck me."

Both of us saw George enter the bedroom. Rita started bucking at me like a mad woman.

"C'mon Ron. Slam eeet. Pound eeet eento my virgin asshole."

I started fucking Rita for real. I slammed her as hard as I could.

"Yesssss Ron, Ooooooohhhhh, Aaaaaahhhh."

I pounded into her and kept on pounding. Rita was slamming back into me violently."

"You're so beeeeeg Ron. You feeeel me up. Aaaaaaahhhhhh."

I pulled out of Rita's ass and spurted my cum all over her backside. I fell back on the bed. Rita smiled up at George. She looked so hot with my cum all over her.

"Hi George honey," she said.

"What the fuck? Rita," said George.

"George baby, are you telling me that you have never had sex with Maureen?"

George blushed and looked from me to Rita and back. He collapsed on the side of the bed and started crying.

"Oh Rita, I'm sorry. I love you so much."

"You do, Do you? When was the first time you had sex with Maureen?"

"Oh Rita, It was a long time ago. 7 years maybe."

"And you didn't mind sharing her with four other guys at the same time? That doesn't sound like you George."

George looked startled. Now he knew that Rita had a fair bit of information.

George said, "I don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry honey."

"So George honey, when was the last time you had sex with Maureen?"

George opened his mouth and closed it again. He didn't want to answer.

I said, "George buddy, Maureen has been very forthright about her escapades lately. If you want any chance with the lovely Rita here, you better tell the truth."

George grimaced and said, "I had sex with her a couple of days ago honey. I'm so sorry."

Rita was very angry. She looked like she was about to burst a blood vessel.

"So George honey, how many times have you fucked Maureen?"

Again George didn't want to answer. Rita just stared at him angrily.

"Oh honey, we got together like once every month or so since the first time, but she means nothing to me. I promise. I love you."

Rita went over to George and slapped his face roughly.

George just took it.

"Have there been any other lovers George?"

George winced and nodded his head.

"There was one other woman. I haven't seen her in two years now. But we were regular lovers for a while."

Rita started bawling. George reached for her to try and comfort her. She pushed him away.

"Pack your things and get out George."

George was about to protest when he caught the look on my face. He swallowed and started packing.

Rita reached for me.

"Oh Ron, please fuck me one more time before you go."

I looked from Rita to George and back. Rita was still very shook up. George looked like he wanted to punch me out, but then he looked at Rita. I think he realized, that if we did fight, his chances to get back with Rita went down the tubes. I pulled Rita to me and kissed her passionately. She was kissing me back hungrily. She reached for my cock and realized I was still soft. Rita gave George a very angry look and then she took my cock in her mouth. She knew all the tricks. She deep throated me for a bit. Then she looked up into my eyes as she slurped on my cock and I was rock hard again. I pulled out of her mouth and slid my cock into her pussy. George was pacing angrily. I started pounding into Rita and she was right there with me.

"Fuck me Ron. Geeeeve eeet to me."

I started fucking her furiously. I slammed it into her for a few minutes.

"Yessss Ron. Fuck meeeeeee."

Eventually I had to slow down. I was tuckered out.

Rita said, "Fuck my ass again Ron. I need you een my ass."

I glanced at George. He was pounding his fist into his other hand very hard. He was facing away from the bed.

I slipped my cock into Rita's ass.

"Oooohhhh yesssss. Fuck me Ron. Fuck my ass with your beeeg deeeck."

I grabbed onto her hips and pounded into her hard. She was bucking back at me furiously.

"Ooooooh. Aaaaaahhhhh. Fuck me Ron. Fuck meeeeeeee."

I couldn't take it any longer and I pumped my load up into her ass. Rita pulled me in for a tender kiss.

She whispered, "Ron honey, if you need a friend, come see Rita, OK? I'll be there for you."

I kissed Rita passionately for a minute or two. Then I started getting dressed. George was all packed up and he tried to kiss Rita again. She pushed him away violently.

"Get out George. Get out!"

George said, "I'm really sorry Rita. I love you so much." He left.

Rita kissed me on the doorstep as I was leaving.

I said, "Just remember honey. None of this was your fault. You are still a beautiful, sexy, desirable woman. Whoever gets to be your next partner is a very lucky man. I mean that. Really I do."

Rita burst into tears again.

"Oh Ron, thanks for everything."

We kissed some more and then I left.

23)

When I walked in to my house, both Sabrina and Colleen rushed up to me.

"Wow Ron, you look beat," said Colleen.

I kissed both of them quickly.

I said, "Well, Rita has kicked George out. He admitted to having sex with Maureen a couple of days ago."

"Did you have sex with Rita, Ron?" asked Sabrina.

"Yes Sabbie, she was very upset. The sex seemed to help her feel better."

Colleen's face got red, "What about you Ron? Did it make you feel better?"

"Collie honey, I had sex with a very desirable woman. Of course it made me feel good."

Colleen stomped off. Sabrina leaned in for a passionate kiss.

Sabrina said, "I understand why this is important to you, honey. Colleen really doesn't get it though. She still thinks that you did it because you wanted to get into her pants."

"Should I go try and make her feel better about things?"

"If you want to really make her feel better, you will need to fuck her silly. Somehow I don't think you're quite up to that right now, are you Ron?" she said with a big grin.

I kissed Sabrina hard.

"No, you're right Sabbie. Rita wringed the last spurt out of me. I need a few hours to recharge. I'll show you both later how I feel about you."

Sabrina smiled and kissed me again.

"Ron, you are so motivated. I love it when you get like this."

I grabbed onto Sabrina's ass for dear life and kissed her hard.

"Sabbie honey, please don't run off on me without giving me a chance to commit fully OK?"

Sabrina's eyes widened.

"What are you saying Ron?"

"I'm saying that I have stronger feelings for you than I do for anyone else. You understand me. You know where I live."

"But you're not ready to drop the other 3 right now. Are you?"

"I would prefer not to Sabbie. I like our life right now. It's not so bad is it?"

Sabrina sighed.

"No Ron, I enjoy our time in bed with Colleen. I really do."

I kissed her again passionately.

"Just don't run off on me OK?"

Sabrina gave me a look. Almost like she was the mother and I was the child, and I was being bad, but she still loved me.

"I can't promise that Ron. I just can't."

I kissed her hard.

"I better go find Colleen."

Colleen was on the bed. She was crying intermittently. I slid into bed next to her and stroked her shoulder.

"Collie honey."

She gave me an angry look.

"What Ron?"

"Don't cry honey. I had sex with Rita yes, but only because Maureen had sex with George. There was no other reason."

"Are you planning on having sex with the spouse of every man that you know had sex with Maureen?"

I blushed. "I hope to give them that opportunity yes."

"Ron, as you said, Maureen has fucked half the city."

I grimaced. "Maybe Collie, but there are just four more people that I know about right now."

"The pool installers?"

"Yes honey. I plan on visiting the spouses of the pool guys. Sex may happen between me and them. If it does it will be one-time only thing. Just like with Rita."

"Do you even know who they are?"

DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers