After the Shock Ch. 03

Story Info
Ron's story continues.
11.1k words
4.58
19.8k
10
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonLeeds
DonLeeds
151 Followers

If you haven't read the first two parts in some time, I recommend you go back and read them again. This part is written as a chapter in a longer story, not as a stand-alone piece. Even yours truly, the author, got confused when he tried to read this part after being away from the story for a while.

26)

I picked up Amber after work the next day.

"Hi Ron"

"Hi Dolly, you look gorgeous as usual.

Amber smiled at me and blushed.

We pulled in to my place and Monica showed up as we were entering the house.

"Hi Monnie, what brings you here?"

"I hope you don't mind Ron, but Amber and I made a deal. The next time you hooked up with either of us we promised to invite the other."

I grinned at both ladies and brought them both in for a three way kiss.

"Oh, I don't mind Monnie. So you two are good friends now are you?"

Amber and Monica both blushed beet red.

"You could say that Ron," said Amber.

I tugged them up to the bedroom and then we had a free for all. I slammed my cock into each of their cunnies for a while. I eventually came hard in Monica's pussy. We took a little break.

Amber said, "We missed you the last couple of days Ron."

"Sorry ladies. I'm a busy man. I found out yesterday that my wife cheated on me on our honeymoon."

Both Amber and Monica looked shocked. They leaned and kissed me tenderly at the same time.

Monica said, "Wow Ron. That must have hurt."

"It did Monnie, but it wasn't all bad. Jim and Maureen promised to be faithful to each other except for their true spouses of course. Then they both found out that they had been cheated on by the other. They were both so angry. Sabrina and I giggled for hours."

Monica burst out laughing. "Yeah, I'm not sure why either one of them was surprised. If you are cheater once, you are a cheater again."

Then Monica got out the lube. Ashley smiled at her and pointed to her own butt. Monica lubed it up. Then Ashley lubed up Monica's butt.

Amber said, "I am thoroughly converted Ron. I can't wait until you fuck my ass."

Amber and Monica got on all fours side by side. They presented their asses for me.

I stopped and just ogled them for a minute or two. I was tempted to take a picture.

Eventually I slid my cock up into Amber's butthole.

"Oooohhhh Ron, fuck my ass."

I pounded into her pretty hard from the get go. She was bucking right back at me.

"Fuck me hard Ron. Don't be gentle."

I slammed it into her as hard as I could for a while.

"Oooohhhhh Yeessssss."

Amber was done. I switched over to Monica.

"Fuck me Ron. Slam it in."

I fucked her hard and fast. She was right there with me.

"Ohhh my God Ron. Fuck me. Fuck me harder."

I couldn't take it any longer and I left my load in Monica's butthole. Amber quickly sucked up the cum. The three of us cuddled for a while, but eventually we got dressed and headed downstairs.

27)

We bumped into Sabrina and Colleen. I gave them each a quick kiss. We all headed to the living room.

"I'll just introduce you one at a time to everyone OK?"

They all nodded.

"First we have the lovely Sabrina. You would never think she had an adult daughter would you? Come on Sabbie, give us all a little show."

Sabrina blushed and then did a twirl. She had tight shorts on. She wiggled her ass for all of us. We all clapped and Sabrina sat down blushing even more.

"Next we have the buxom yet very slim Colleen."

Colleen gave me a grin and then stood up. She was wearing a leotard. She did a twirl and then wiggled her titties at everyone. I did a quick survey. All four women were flushed and their nipples were all hard. Colleen blushed and sat back down. We all clapped and cheered for her.

"And now, the lovely Amber. And yes, she really is 22. Show us how you can bend Amber."

Amber gave me a huge grin and then did a little mini gymnastics routine. Her tight ass was on display for everyone. Amber took a quick bow and then sat back down. We all clapped and Monica gave her a wolf whistle.

"And last, but definitely not least, the young lady who stops traffic on a regular basis. May I present Monica."

Monica rushed up and gave me a quick kiss before she did a little mock strip tease act. She lifted her long leg up so she could kiss her own ankle and then did a curtsey and sat down. We all clapped and cheered.

Sabrina stood up and said, "And now ladies, may I present the man of the hour. The man we all know and love. The one and only Ron!"

I blushed. I pretended I had muscles like Arnold Schwarzenegger and flexed my biceps. Then I lifted up my shirt half way and tried to make it look like I had a six pack.

All four ladies rushed up to me and started kissing whatever part of my body was handy.

Then they all branched out and started kissing each other. It wasn't long before we were all naked. Both Monica and Amber were suckling on Colleen's breasts. I pulled Sabrina aside, and grabbed her ass and kissed her hard.

"Wow Ron, You really are a lucky man."

"I know Sabbie. I know." I thrust my cock up into her.

"Oh Ron, you could have any of these beautiful women, but you are still with me. Why?"

"Sabrina honey, you are just as beautiful as any of them. Trust me."

"Oh Ron." She kissed me hard.

I pounded into her for a few minutes and she came hard.

Amber moved in to play with Sabrina. Colleen and Monica were in a 69. Colleen's butt was wiggling in the air, so I slid into her pussy from behind and started pounding.

"Ohhhhh fuck ya."

I pounded into her hard for a couple of minutes. I left a load in her pussy.

I sat on the couch and played observer for a while. All of the ladies were having fun and they never stayed with one person for too long. I never saw Monica and Sabrina get friendly with each other. They smiled at each other but that was about it. Other than that though it was pretty much a free-for-all. The ladies each came and visited me for short periods and I made out with them, but my cock was done for a while. Eventually everybody was worn out.

"Does pizza sound OK for everyone?" I asked loudly.

Nobody complained so I called up and had a bunch of pizza delivered.

After we had eaten we all looked at each other.

I said, "I'm not sure how long this can last ladies. But, all I know is, that I don't deserve you all."

All four ladies grinned and came up to give me a kiss. Amber and Monica left together arm in arm. They were giggling merrily.

Colleen, Sabrina and I headed for the bedroom. We chatted together on the bed about anything and everything. Eventually we had a tender 3-way make out session, but no more sex occurred that evening.

28)

Jenny appeared for her regular Saturday morning visit. She gave me a big smile and a fierce hug, but we didn't talk much.

Colleen was working out furiously again. She had lost 12 pounds, and she looked stunning. It was hard to find any flab on her body anywhere.

Sabrina and I headed over to her place to get ready for the pool party.

"So Sabbie, are Monica and Melinda friends?" I asked.

"Not really honey, Melinda attended St. Stephen's Catholic High School. They never had the same circle of friends at all."

"Do they get along OK?"

"Oh I think they are friendly enough, just not friends. Why?"

"I was thinking maybe we should invite Monica and a friend to the party."

"Oh I see, sure we can invite her if you think that might help in your quest."

"Yeah, I can flirt with Monica and she can flirt back at me. I'm thinking we shouldn't let them know that Monica and I are intimate yet. I'm guessing I will be able to play Monica against Melinda in that scenario."

"Yes, you are devious Ron," she said with a huge grin.

I kissed Sabrina hard and grabbed her ass.

"Hey now, none of that Ron. You've got to save your energy for Melinda."

"Grrrrr. Me want Sabbie ass. Me want it now."

Sabrina broke out laughing. "You'll have to wait. Sorry." Her eyes were dancing.

Sabrina called Monica and invited her to the party. She said she would be there with a friend. Amber was the friend who showed up. Sabrina and I coached up Monica and Amber about the plan. They were not to let on that they were intimate with me. They understood the objective was for me to fuck Melinda.

We headed over to the Smith's pool. Sabrina, Monica and Amber all looked stunning in their suits. Dorothy's suit was smaller than last time. Her nipples were very obviously poking out of her suit. She gave me a longer hug than was normal for casual friends. I hugged her gently and Sabrina winked at me.

Eventually Melinda and a friend appeared. Melinda had humongous hooters. She had a sexy butt as well. Her skin was very pale and her hair was jet black. I was definitely going to enjoy this assignment.

Melinda's friend was also hot. Her name was Annette. She was a tall redhead. If I wasn't committed I would be all over her. She didn't seem to be stuck up at all.

The four young ladies seemed to like each other fine. They were chatting amiably.

Dorothy brought out some spiked punch and everyone was drinking and having a good time.

I started the ball rolling.

"Oh my gosh, Sabrina honey. I need to get some sunscreen on me or I will fry."

Dorothy produced a tube of lotion and handed it to me.

"Here you go Ron," she said with a smile.

I swabbed some on my arms and legs and my chest.

Dorothy grabbed the tube back from me and said, "I'll get your back Ron."

She proceeded to lovingly rub in the lotion. Sabrina watched with a strange look.

Dorothy said, "I think the back of your legs need more lotion honey."

She massaged my legs thoroughly. She was kneading me good.

Dorothy gave me a sexy grin, "OK Ron, you should be good now. Could you do me?"

The four younger girls weren't really paying that much attention yet. I spurted some lotion onto Dorothy's back and rubbed it in.

"Ohh Ron, you are so good at that."

Sabrina gave me a grin, but she looked angry."

I tried to cut it off there, but Dorothy wanted more.

"Could you do my legs Ron?"

I spread some on and rubbed the lotion into the back of her legs. I caught Melinda eyeing the action. I guess this was not a normal thing. Now she knew her mother had the hots for me. Monica also glanced over and gave me a grin when nobody else was looking.

After I finished with Dorothy, Sabrina said, "My turn Ron."

I rubbed the lotion into Sabrina's back and then moved to her legs. I started at the bottom and worked my way up. I lovingly kneaded her ass cheeks and she moaned lightly. Dorothy looked very jealous. After I was done, Sabrina gave Dorothy a fairly nasty smile. Dorothy looked away.

Monica rushed up and said, "My turn Ron." She said breathily.

I spread the lotion on Monica's supple body. Melinda and Annette were paying close attention now. I kneaded Monica's ass firmly and she moaned fairly loud. She stood up and gave me a sexy grin.

"Wow, Ron, you have such strong hands."

Sabrina gave Monica and me both a fairly nasty look. If I didn't know better I would be scared. Monica blushed.

Sabrina stomped off theatrically. Dorothy, Melinda and Annette must have been sure she was furious.

Monica turned to me and gave me a saucy smile.

"If you get tired of my mom Ron, just look me up."

Everyone gasped.

Amber rushed up to me with a grin, and said, "My turn Ron."

I went through the same routine and kneaded Amber's ass roughly. Amber moaned for a minute straight. Sabrina had not reappeared yet.

When Amber stood up it was obvious to everyone that she was very turned on. Her nipples were protruding noticeably.

She leaned in and gave me a quick kiss. "Thank you so much Ron. Sabrina is lucky to have you."

I glanced around at everyone. Dorothy was doing a slow burn. She knew that she was chopped liver compared to all of this young girl flesh and she wasn't happy about it.

Monica and Amber were grinning from ear to ear. Melinda looked nervous. She stood and walked up to me.

"Could you do me Ron?" She was blushing. She looked adorable and very fuckable.

I poured a fair bit of lotion onto her back and started rubbing. Melinda seemed to be quite turned on. I let my hands wander to her sides and the back of her breasts. She just laid there. I got braver and gave her tits a little squeeze and she moaned lightly. I moved down to work on her legs. When I got to her ass I fondled it vigorously. I even slipped my fingers inside her suit a couple of times. She was wiggling a little and moaning continuously. Eventually I stood up and she did as well. She was very flushed.

She leaned in and said, "Thanks Ron," in a husky voice.

I kissed her briefly and gave her tit a squeeze. She peered up at me with a vulnerable look. I was pretty sure she was ready for anything then.

Annette pranced up and asked for her turn. I kneaded her ass hard as well. She didn't complain. Sabrina returned just as I was finishing up. Annette didn't get a chance to thank me. Sabrina grabbed me and pulled me into the house. Her angry look disappeared as soon as we got inside and she gave me big grin and a firecracker kiss.

"So?"

"She's ready Sabbie. If we were alone I would be fucking her right now."

"I knew it." Sabrina was grinning from ear to ear. "And Dorothy?"

"Dorothy is pissed."

Sabrina giggled and gave me another passionate kiss.

"Perfect!"

We headed back outside. I tried to look properly cowed and Sabrina looked angry again.

The conversation was a little strained. Dorothy headed inside to get some more punch.

Melinda and Annette were chatting quietly with each other away from everyone else. I nudged Sabrina and pointed to them. She nodded. I sidled up to Melinda and Annette.

"Annette honey, could I chat with Melinda alone for a second."

Annette grinned at Melinda and went to join the other ladies.

I pulled Melinda away and gave her a kiss. She smiled at me and kissed me back.

"Melinda honey, you're driving me crazy. Could we get together later?"

She glanced over at the other group. The only one paying attention to us was Annette.

Melinda leaned in for a passionate kiss and pushed her breasts against me. I took the opportunity to maul one of her tits as I kissed her.

"Sure Ron. Here's my number. Call me."

I kissed her some more and tweaked her nipple through her suit. Melinda was really fired up. I pulled her towards the other ladies. Dorothy returned with more punch and everyone got a refill. Sabrina sized up Melinda and then gave me a wink. It was pretty obvious that Melinda was horny as hell if you were looking for it.

It wasn't very long before Melinda announced that she and Annette had to leave. She gave me a look on the way out.

Sabrina started giving hints that the rest of us were about to leave as well. Dorothy tried to push up against me, but I made it clear that I wasn't interested. She gave me an angry look, but she couldn't say much with Sabrina right there. We all headed back to Sabrina's place.

As soon as we got inside Sabrina pulled me in for another hot kiss.

"Oh Ron, the look on Dorothy's face was priceless." Sabrina was giggling like a schoolgirl.

Monica said, "Yeah and Melinda was so horny, you could almost see her dripping."

Sabrina said, "You are set up are you Ron?"

"She gave me her number. I'm supposed to call her."

"Hmmmm, well I guess you can fuck her at your place, but her place would be best. Go ahead. Call her."

"OK everyone be quiet. Here goes."

I dialled the number.

"Hello."

"Hi Melinda. It's Ron."

"Hi Ron."

"I'm so horny for you baby. Are you free now?"

"Yes, Ron. Come on over to my place. It's 315 Cedar Avenue. Apartment 212."

"OK honey, I'll be there in a flash."

"Bye Ron. I can't wait."

"Bye honey."

I hung up.

Sabrina gave me another big kiss. "OK Ron, you know the drill right?"

"Yes Sabbie. Fuck her twice. Once in the ass if I can."

"You got it honey. I want her to be chasing you around after this. Got it?"

"Yes'm. I will enjoy my assignment this time. Trust me," I said with a grin.

"I'll be waiting for you here honey."

"OK Sabbie."

I kissed all 3 ladies briefly and then headed over to Melinda's.

29)

Melinda answered the door with a smile and pulled me inside. We were kissing passionately as soon as we got in. She was wearing a halter top and tight shorts. I had the halter down and her tits out almost instantly. Our hands were all over each other. She found my bulge and started stroking. She pulled me to the bedroom and we were at it right away. I slammed my cock into her missionary style.

"Ooooohhhh Ron."

We were bucking at each other furiously from the get go.

"Oooohhh. Yesssss. Fuck me Ron. Ahhhhhh. Fuck me."

It wasn't long before she came hard.

"Oooooohhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhh."

I slowed the pace and gave her long strokes for a bit. I was mauling her tits and slobbering all over them.

She touched my chin and pulled up lightly. I moved up so we were face to face.

She smiled and kissed me passionately.

"Ron honey, you're still going?"

I gave it to her a little harder as I said, "I hope you don't mind honey?"

"Noooooo I don't mind. Oooooohhhhhh. It's all good."

I pulled her knees up so they were contacting with her massive hooters. Her ass was in the air. I pounded into her harder and harder.

"Ooooohhhh Fuck. Give it to me Ron. Harder. Fuck me."

Her breasts were all over the place as I pummelled into her as hard as I could.

"Ooohhh my god. Oh god. Ohhhhhh fuck. Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee."

I couldn't hold out any longer and I spewed my jism into her. I kept cumming and cumming.

"OooooooooooooohhhhhhAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhh."

Melinda had been coming for the last minute straight.

Eventually we kissed each other tenderly.

"Holy shit Ron. That was simply amazing."

I slid my hands up and down her huge breasts lightly. I smiled at Melinda.

"I enjoyed myself honey."

We cuddled for a few minutes. My hands started to wander and I started tweaking her breasts again. They were about the same size as her mom's but they were quite a bit firmer. Ahhh, the advantages of youth. Melinda started moaning again. I took my time licking every last inch of her massive hooters while kneading and pinching her nipples. She was squirming and moaning non-stop.

After a good 15 minutes of breast munching I started kissing lower on her body. I explored her belly button for a minute or two and then went lower. We slid into a 69. She was licking my cock and I was licking her pelvic region. I was kneading her ass like bread dough. Melinda's cock sucking technique could use improvement. She wasn't doing much for me.

I flipped her over and went to work on her ass. She had a fair bit of ass to play with but it was all sexy flesh. I licked and slobbered my way through all of the crevices. Melinda was moaning continuously. I spread her cheeks and went to work on her butthole. I don't think she was used to that. She squealed a little but then settled into moaning again.

"So Melinda baby. Have you ever had anal sex?"

"Oh Ron, I tried once and it didn't work well at all.'

I slid a couple of fingers up her ass and started pistoning. She was bucking against my fingers and moaning.

"You seem to be enjoying my fingers in your ass honey."

"Oooohhh Ron. It feels good."

"Was your partner experienced in anal sex?"

"No, Ron, he was just a horny kid."

"OK Melinda, I think you will like it if we do it right."

"Mmmmmmm. OK Ron."

"You wouldn't happen to have any lube would you baby?"

"Lube?"

"Yeah Vaseline or KY jelly or something?"

"No Ron."

"Just a sec honey. There's some in the pocket of my shorts. I'll be right back."

I had to go back to the living room to get my shorts. I returned with a small tube of lube.

Melinda was staring at my hard cock and licking her lips.

DonLeeds
DonLeeds
151 Followers