After the Shock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonLeeds
DonLeeds
155 Followers

"OK honey. Get on all 4s"

She complied immediately.

I slathered the lube around her butt and then prepared for entry.

"OK, Here it comes."

I pushed in as gently as I could.

"Oooooohhhh."

"OK Melinda?"

"Mmmmhmmm"

I pulled out and pushed in a little more.

"Aahhhh."

I pumped in back and forth slowly with that small portion of my cock.

"Ooooohhhh Ron, that feels good."

I penetrated to half way and then pounded a little faster stopping at halfway each time.

"Ooooohhhhh Aaaaahhh"

She seemed to be enjoying it so I pushed in some more.

"Oooooooohhhhh."

"OK Melinda?"

"Ooohhhh Yesssss. Fuck me Ron."

I slammed my cock in as far as it would go. I was balls deep.

"Oh Ron, fuck me. Fuck my ass."

I grabbed onto her love handles and started giving it to her good. I was pounding and pounding.

"Oh my god. Fuck me. Ooooohhhh. Fuck me."

I settled into for the long haul and pounded into her hard. She was bucking back at me furiously and coming non-stop. Her massive hooters had a mind of their own as they jostled everywhere.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh."

I came hard in her ass and flopped back on the bed. We both laid there motionless for a minute or two. Eventually Melinda snuggled up to me and started kissing me passionately.

"Oh Ron, you are the best."

We kissed some more for a bit.

"So I guess you like anal sex now huh Melinda?"

"Oh Ron, I can't wait until we do it again."

I felt a little guilty then, but not too bad. Melinda had sex with a married man before and that was not something I condoned at all. I stood up and started to get dressed.

"You're leaving Ron?"

"Yeah, sorry baby. Sabrina will be wondering where I am."

"Oh, it's OK Ron."

She stood up and pressed her bare hooters into me as we kissed again.

"Bye Melinda."

"Bye Ron."

30)

I went back to Sabrina's place. She was waiting for me in the living room. She rushed up and gave me a passionate kiss.

"How'd it go Ron?"

"Well I must say Sabbie, that was much more fun than my last assignment."

She grinned at me.

"Yeah you took your time. Did you fuck her ass?"

"Yes, I did, Sabbie. She had only tried it once before and it didn't work well that time. So she was basically an anal virgin."

"Did she like it?"

"Yes Sabbie. She said she couldn't wait until we did it again."

Sabrina giggled.

"I know that feeling, but she's gonna have to do without."

Sabrina giggled again and then turned around and wiggled her butt for me.

"What do you think Ron? I can't wait until you fuck my ass again either."

I grabbed onto her butt with one had and pulled her towards the bedroom.

"Not the bedroom this time Ron."

"Why?"

"I think Dorothy is outside on the patio. I want you to fuck me in the back yard."

"Oh I get it. What if the other neighbors hear us?"

"I don't care Ron. I want Dorothy to see you fuck me silly."

"You're the boss Sabbie."

We headed to the back yard. Sabrina had already placed the lube on the patio table. I glanced over next door and Dorothy was indeed relaxing in a hammock next door.

Sabrina got on all fours on a lawn chair and I positioned myself behind her. I lubed up her butt and slammed in.

"Ohhh fuck ya." She yelled.

I started pounding into Sabrina's luscious ass.

"Fuck me Ron. Fuck my ass. Oooooohhhhhh"

I pounded into her hard. She was bucking back at me furiously.

"Yes Ron. Fuck me. Harder."

I took a quick look over at Dorothy's yard. She was no longer in the hammock. I scanned the fence quickly and I was pretty sure I could see the knot she was looking through. I glanced around elsewhere and I saw an older guy avidly watching from the back fence. I think he was watching Sabrina and I as well as Dorothy. Dorothy was probably masturbating furiously. I grabbed onto Sabrina's hips and pulled her back towards me as I thrust up into her ass.

"Oooooooohhhhhhh Ron. That's it. Fuck me."

I slammed and slammed into her.

"Ooooooohhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhh."

I spurted a few drops of cum into her butthole as my cock throbbed and throbbed.

I flopped onto an adjoining lawn chair. Sabrina eventually stood up and then slid in to snuggle next to me. She kissed me passionately.

"Thanks for everything Ron."

"It was my pleasure Sabbie. My pleasure."

I caught Dorothy heading inside. That would be an interesting meeting next time the ladies saw each other.

31)

Sabrina and I returned to my place. Colleen was nowhere to be found. We cooked ourselves up some dinner. Colleen returned around 8 PM. She was looking absolutely fabulous in tight track pants and a tight t-shirt.

"Hi Collie, how was your day?" I asked

"Good Ron, I worked out for a bit and then went shopping."

"Sabrina gave me the assignment of fucking young Melinda Smith today. I accomplished my mission," I said with a smirk.

"Oh Really? What is she like?"

Sabrina replied, "Oh she has massive tits. I'm sure Ron enjoyed himself. But that's it for Melinda. Right Ron?"

"Yes honey, no more sessions with Melinda. She was fun to fuck though," I said with a grin.

Colleen seemed to be strangely nervous about something. I would have expected her to react more negatively, but she didn't say much.

When we headed to bed Sabrina said, "Colleen honey. Ron fucked me good earlier. You can have him tonight. I'll just watch."

Colleen smiled and said, "Ron, it's your lucky night. You get to fuck my ass."

I looked at Colleen in surprise and said, "What's the occasion Collie?"

"Don't ask questions Ron, please. Just fuck me up the butt and don't be gentle OK?"

I lubed up Colleen's butt and fucked her hard. She didn't buck at me at all. She just took my pounding.

I pumped my cum up into her ass.

She smiled at me and kissed me while Sabrina sucked out the cum from her butthole.

32)

We decided to head to the beach for Sunday. It was crowded. There were people everywhere. Sabrina, Colleen and I found a spot and camped out. Both ladies looked fantastic in their bathing suits. Sabrina's ass was on full display for anyone who wanted to look and men of all ages were checking her out. Colleen drew even more attention. Her impressive titties looked better than ever and she was showing a lot of cleavage.

A young hottie strutted by and she was wiggling her ass big time. I was staring and I must have been obvious because Colleen said, "Hey Ron, she's off limits remember?"

I grinned and replied, "There's no law against looking and drooling is there?"

Sabrina and Colleen both giggled.

Later on, a young hunk of a man walked by. He had a definite six pack and his firm ass cheeks were on full display. I caught Sabrina and Colleen both salivating after him.

I said, "Ladies, ladies, eyes off the merchandise."

Sabrina blushed and said, "Like you said Ron, no law against looking and drooling."

The young guy turned around and flirted with both ladies obviously. Sabrina giggled and blushed. Colleen also blushed and she had a funny look on her face. I knew I had seen that look before but I couldn't place it.

We headed home eventually and had a wild sexual session. I stuck my finger up Colleen's ass at one point, but she looked back at me and shook her head.

"Not tonight Ron," she said with a grin.

I fucked Colleen's pussy instead and didn't think too much about anything. I eventually came in Sabrina's butthole and Colleen licked up the cum.

As I lied in bed I was almost asleep. The ladies were snoring girlishly on either side of me. All of the sudden I realized where I had seen that strange look on Colleen's face before. Maureen used to react that way when I caught her checking out male hotties. I sat bolt upright in bed. That had to be a guilty look. I looked at Colleen sleeping next to me. She looked so beautiful. I was now very suspicious. What happened yesterday besides shopping? She took that ass fuck the previous night almost as if it was punishment, not lovemaking. The more I thought about it the angrier I got. Colleen was now at least 2 points hotter than she had ever been on the hotness scale. Maybe she wasn't used to fending off male hunks. I resolved to watch her more closely.

I decided to surprise Colleen on her lunch break at work. I arrived at her workplace cafeteria around 11:45 and sat in a booth in the corner. A good looking young man arrived around 11:55. As soon as I saw him I said to myself, "Player." He was very confident. He was casually dressed but he somehow looked like he was in a tuxedo. All of the women in the cafeteria took notice of him immediately. They were trying to fix their hair when he wasn't looking. One of the best looking women in the cafeteria walked up to him and started chatting with him.

Just after noon Colleen appeared. She scanned the room and her eyes focused on the player. Her face lit up in a huge smile and she walked over to him purposefully. The young man turned to her and smiled. They embraced like lovers. They kissed passionately. The man gave Colleen's ass a little pat and she smiled up at him adoringly. They walked off arm in arm. I was sure they were heading for a lunchtime quickie.

I headed back to work and I was fuming. I called up Sabrina on the phone.

"Sabbie honey, Colleen will be moving out. Could you please pack up all of her stuff?"

"Oh my god Ron, what happened?"

"I just watched her embrace a man. They were obviously previously acquainted. It looked like they were heading for a lunchtime quickie."

"Oh my god."

"Just pack her stuff up and leave it in the closet by the front door OK honey?"

"OK Ron."

"I'll see you after work Sabbie."

"OK, bye honey."

I camped out in the living room and waited for Colleen to return from work.

She came in around 5:30 and I got up and met her in the hallway.

"Hi Colleen."

"Hi Ron. What's up?"

"How was your day Collie? Anything interesting happen?"

"No honey. Same old same old."

I opened the closet and found Colleen's suitcase. I grabbed it and handed it to her.

"It was nice while it lasted Colleen. Please leave and don't come back."

"What are you talking about Ron?"

"I saw you with your man at lunch Collie."

Colleen blushed.

"He's just a friend Ron."

"Oh come on Collie. Are you telling me that you've never had sex with him?"

"Nooooo. We had sex."

"Bye Collie. It was nice knowing you."

"But Ron!"

"Collie honey, let's go take apart your gym set."

"Ron, you were fucking 4 women all the time, and you are kicking me out for one little indiscretion?"

"It's all about trust Collie. You knew about every woman that I had sex with, but you decided to cheat on me, just like your sister."

Colleen blushed.

"I'm sorry Ron." She broke down crying.

"I'm going to take apart the gym so you can take it with you."

I started heading towards the family room. Colleen rushed up and grabbed me from behind.

"Ron honey, please give me another chance."

"I don't trust you anymore Collie. Sorry. You should have no trouble finding another man looking the way you do now."

"But Ron, I love you."

"Obviously not Colleen, or you wouldn't have cheated on me."

"Please Ron. I'm begging you."

"Collie honey, I warned you. All you had to do was tell me about him before you fucked him and everything would have been fine."

"But Ron, if I told you, then you would be sleeping with Sabrina alone. I couldn't handle that."

"Well Colleen. You will have to handle it now. I hope you didn't give up your place yet."

"Oh Ron. I'm so sorry. You're right. I should have told you."

"Good bye Colleen. I wish you all the best."

"Good bye Ron."

She grabbed her suitcase and left.

Sabrina appeared from the other room and gave me a hug.

"Oh Ron, don't take it too hard."

"It's OK Sabbie. It's probably for the best."

She just hugged me and stroked me gently. We cuddled in bed that evening and made love tenderly.

33)

The next day when I returned home from work Sabrina was waiting for me. She had a funny look on her face.

"Hi Ron."

"Hi Sabbie, what's up?"

"Ron, I've been thinking about our situation. I think I better go back and live at my place for a while."

"You have another man you are interested in Sabbie?"

"I'd rather not talk about it Ron. I just can't commit to you anymore. OK?"

"No problem Sabbie." I reached for her and kissed her passionately. She responded willingly enough for a bit and then pulled away.

"Ron honey, I should go."

I pulled her to me again and grabbed her ass and kissed her hard.

"Sabbie, just because we aren't boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't mean we can't have a little fun together."

Sabrina blushed and pulled me in for a firecracker kiss.

"One for the road I guess," she said.

We headed up to the bedroom and I tried to give her my all. I didn't want her to forget me anytime soon.

She kissed me tenderly on the way out.

It felt really strange sleeping alone. I missed both Colleen and Sabrina, but especially Sabrina.

34)

Monica called me at work the next day. We arranged to meet for lunch at a nearby restaurant.

"Ron, honey, I've met a man that I think might be the one. We have agreed to be monogamous with each other. "

"That's awesome Monnie. I'm really happy for you."

"You're not upset Ron?"

"No, of course not. I always knew you were on the hunt for Mr. Right. Hopefully this guy is it."

"Oh Ron, thanks for understanding. I really like him a lot."

"Actually Monnie, I was kind of thinking of ending our sexual relations as well."

"You were?"

"Yes Monnie, you must have heard about Colleen huh?"

"No, what happened?"

"I caught her cheating on me. We're done."

"Oh Ron, are you OK?"

"Yeah it's alright. I knew that having two girlfriends and two casual sex partners couldn't work forever."

"Yeah I guess you're right."

"It still pisses me off though because she promised to be with me and only me, but whatever."

"Yeah I guess it would be tough to be limited to one man and watch him with four women."

"Yes Monnie, it is understandable I guess. Did you know your mom is now living back at home?"

"Yeah she told me. What's up there?"

"I'm not sure Monnie, but I am thinking I can't let her get away. I need to end my relations with Amber and commit fully to your mom."


"Really? That would be awesome Ron."

"Don't tell your mom or Amber yet please OK? I want to talk to them about it first."

"Of course, Ron. I will wait until they say something first.

I didn't get any work done that afternoon at all. I called the donut shop and asked for Amber. I arranged to pick her up at 4:30.

35)

Amber got in the car and she had a big grin on her face until she saw my face.

"What's wrong Ron?"

"Nothing really Amber, we need to talk. I'll take you to your place OK?"

"OK," she said.

The atmosphere was a little strained. We headed up to her apartment and we didn't touch each other at all.

"OK Ron, what's going on?"

"Did you hear what happened with Colleen, Dolly?"

"Yeah, Monica told me. She also mentioned that Sabrina went back to her place."

"Yes, Dolly. I still think you are a wonderful sexy young lady and I would very much enjoy having a little fun with you right now, but I need to grab Sabrina before she gets away for good. So, our fun has to end. I'm sorry Amber."

"Oh I see, yes that makes sense Ron. She is an awesome lady."

"Thanks for understanding Dolly. We had some fun times didn't we?" I asked with a grin.

Amber gave me a passionate kiss and said, "We sure did Ron. I have no regrets. Go get Sabrina, Ron."

"I intend to try Amber. I'll still see you almost every morning anyways."

"OK, bye Ron."

"Bye Dolly."

36)

I stopped at a jewellery store. The sexy saleslady asked, "May I help you?"

"Yes actually. I could use some advice. I was married for 21 years but now I'm separated from my wife. I've met a new woman that I'm really serious about. I almost want to propose marriage, but I guess it might be too soon for that. What would you recommend?"

"Hmm, I think you're right. It's too early for an engagement ring, but some people do go ahead and get one in your situation."

"I just want her to know that she is the one."

"Well a nice necklace might do the trick."

I picked out a necklace and headed over to Sabrina's place and rang the doorbell.

"Hi Ron."

"Hi Sabbie, may I come in."

"Sure Ron, come on in."

"Sabbie honey, please tell me that nothing too exciting has happened with your new man yet."

"I don't want to talk about that Ron."

"OK Sabbie, let's recap our situation quickly."

"OK"

"I was limited to the fab 4. Then Colleen cheated so we were down to 3. Monica committed to her boyfriend, so now we are down to 2."

"Right, So?"

"Sabbie honey. I just came from Amber's place. I told her that we would no longer be having sex anymore."

Sabrina's eyes widened. "You did, did you?"

"Yes Sabbie, I am ready to commit to you and only you."

"Wow Ron, I was not expecting that." Her eyes started to water.

"So again Sabbie, please tell me that nothing too exciting has happened with your new man yet."

Sabrina giggled, "Well Ron, I'm not sure Warren even knows who I am. I was planning on flirting with him big time the next time I ran into him."

I pulled out the necklace and handed it to her.

"Sabrina, this is for you. I want us to be together forever. I don't want any other women. Just you."

She reached out and grabbed me and we were kissing passionately.

"Oh Ron, I want us to be together as well. I didn't really want another man. I was just tired of sharing you."

"I understand Sabbie. I just couldn't bear the thought of seeing you with another man. Amber is a wonderful young lady, but I can easily see my life without her. I can't see myself living without you."

"Oh Ron."

We made passionate love. When it was over and we were both exhausted we stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you Sabrina. I love you with all my heart."

"Oh, I love you too Ron." Sabrina started crying tears of joy. I was close to crying as well.

Life was still good.

37)

Sabrina and I settled in to a nice routine. We were both enjoying being alone with each other.

One morning around 11:30 I received a call at work from Sabrina.

"Ron, honey. Could you please come over to my place for your lunch break? Sooner rather than later?"

"Sure honey, I'll be right over."

When I got there Sabrina attacked me with a passionate kiss.

"Sabbie honey, What's up?"

"Melinda and Annette are in the pool, Ron. I need you slam my ass in the back yard. Are you OK with that?" she asked with a saucy grin.

She pulled away from me and wiggled her butt sexily as she headed towards the patio doors. I caught up to her and grabbed her ass.

"Sabbie honey, I would fuck your ass 24 hours a day if I could."

She giggled and pulled me outside.

The lube was ready on the table again. Sabrina said loudly, "C'mon Ron. Don't be shy."

Melinda & Annette both turned their heads. I ignored them and concentrated on Sabrina. She had already stripped off her top and assumed the position on the lawn chair. She was wiggling her butt at me. I pulled her shorts down and lubed her up. I slammed my cock up into her.

"Oooohhh Yeahhhh. Fuck me Ron. Give it to me."

I started to give it to her good.

"Yesssss. Fuck my ass Ron. Fuck it."

I glanced around. Melinda & Annette had disappeared. My guess is that they were each looking through a knot in the fence. I saw the same older guy at the back fence again. I turned back to Sabrina and grabbed her hips and pulled her into me hard.

"Oooooohhhh Ron. Fuck me. Fuck me harder."

I couldn't take it any more. I pulled out and spewed my cum all over Sabrina. It kept spewing and spewing. I crashed on the other lawn chair. Sabrina stood up and did a 360. Her naked body had never looked sexier than it did with my cum dripping from about four spots at once. She pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I caught a glance of Dorothy watching from a window inside the house.

DonLeeds
DonLeeds
155 Followers