After the Shock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers

I whispered to Sabrina, "We had quite the audience that time Sabbie."

She laughed and gave me a passionate kiss. "I know we did Ron. Thanks for making it a good one."

We headed inside for a bit.

"So who did you see watching honey?" asked Sabrina.

"Well, there was Melinda & Annette. Then there was an older guy at the back fence. I also saw Dorothy watching from a window inside."

Sabrina giggled. "Yeah that older guy is called Bill. He tried to come on to me the other day. I told him that I was taken care of quite nicely, thank you. He actually laughed and said, 'I know'. He's not a bad guy."

I laughed as well. "He will probably try for Dorothy next."

"Actually now that you mention it, I saw them chatting the other day. I wonder if he got into her or not?"

"I should get back to work honey."

"OK honey, see you after work."

We kissed again and I left.

Melinda was waiting for me at my car.

"Ron, you haven't called me. I was hoping we could get together again."

"Hi Melinda. I'm sorry honey. I'm being faithful to Sabrina from now on."

"But Ron. Don't you want me?" She shook her huge titties at me.

"Melinda honey. I would love to have fun with you again, but it's not going to happen. Sorry Melinda."

Melinda started to cry. "Oh Ron please, I really want to see you again."

"Sorry Melinda."

Melinda stomped off angrily.

As I was getting into my car Sabrina rushed out. I rolled down the window. She was grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh Ron, that was beautiful to watch."

She kissed me passionately. I gave her a grin and went back to work.

38)

The detective called me and I arranged to meet him after work. He handed over the information and we discussed it.

I returned home a little later than usual.

"Guess what Ron?" asked Sabrina. Her eyes were dancing.

"What honey?"

I watched Bill fuck Dorothy up the ass this afternoon.

"Really? Good for him I guess," I said with a laugh.

"Yeah, he's got to be around 65. He gave her a pretty good fuck though."

"Were you masturbating while you watched Sabbie?"

Sabrina blushed. "Yes, if you must know, you dirty man."

"Do you need a little relief right now my dear?"

"Not particularly Ron. We can if you want, but I think I'd rather wait for later."

"I'd rather wait as well. I just met with the detective and now I need to plan my next steps."

"Oh really, show me."

"So, Our buddy Tom Griffin has had 3 different wives since the pool was installed. I wouldn't know which one to meet up with. I think I will just send them all a copy of the video and leave an e-mail address they can respond to if they want to contact me."

"Yeah, that sounds like a good plan to me," Sabrina replied.

"As you know Sabbie, Maureen said she had sex with 3 of the gang bangers recently. We know about Tom and George. I'm guessing the third guy is Tony here."

I pointed to a picture of a tall, good looking, imposing, black man.

"You're right Ron. The other two pool guys don't look that handsome, but Tony looks very interesting."

"Sabbie, Sabbie. No drooling please."

Sabrina giggled. "Sorry Ron." She kissed me with a grin.

"So Tony has been married for 15 years to Lorettina." I pointed to a picture of a nice looking black lady. "The detective says that Tony saw Maureen once but that she turned him down. Lorettina seems to be devoted to her man."

"So let me guess Ron. You need a one day pass for Lorettina?"

"Yes honey. I'm pretty sure Maureen was fucking Tony regularly until Jenny flared up at her. Then Maureen stopped with Tony."

"Yes Ron, I agree. So what's the plan for Lorettina?"

"The detective says she has a regular schedule. She is off every Wednesday. I would like to her approach her on Wednesday afternoon. Tony usually comes home between 5:30 and 6:00"

"OK Ron, same deal right. One day only?"

"Of course Sabbie. You are the only woman I need."

We kissed passionately.

"OK Ron, let me know how it goes OK?"

"Will do Sabbie."

39)

Wednesday afternoon I rang Tony & Lorettina's doorbell. Lorettina answered.

"Yes."

"Hi Lorettina, you don't know me. But I would like to talk to you about your husband, Tony."

She gave me a funny look. I tried to look as innocent as I could.

"OK Mister, but just so you know, I know self defence."

"I'm Ron, Lorettina, and I promise you I will not attack you."

"Come in then, but just remember OK?"

"I will. Trust me."

Lorettina led me inside. She was 37 and she looked very attractive. She had wide sexy hips and a large athletic looking sexy ass. Her face was also very pretty.

"OK Ron. Spill it. What's so important that you had to come over and talk to me?"

"Lorettina, there's no easy way to say this, so I will just spit it out. I am pretty sure that Tony and my wife Maureen have been regular lovers for years."

Lorettina looked shocked, then angry.

"I see, and what makes you think that Ron?"

"There's a long chain of events that led me to believe it Lorettina."

"Well Ron, I don't believe you, and I won't believe you. Please leave."

I sighed and pulled out a DVD.

"I guess you will need to watch this video Lorettina. Would you like to view it alone or with me beside you?"

"Oh if I'm going to watch it, you might as well be there too."

"OK Lorettina."

We fired up their DVD player and I hit play. This was an edited version of my session with Tom Griffin. It started after the man rape was complete. Lorettina gasped when she saw her husband's boss naked on the screen. She watched the video intently. When Tom talked about the men working for him on the job her eyes widened. Then the part came about the gang bang. She gasped. Then the attempted rape of Jenny and she was very angry.

"Oh my god, Ron. I never liked Tom Griffin, but I didn't realize he was that bad."

"Yeah honey, he's a piece of work for sure."

"So Ron, I believe that Tony fucked your wife. That is pretty clear. I'm sure that Tom wasn't lying. Why do you say the relationship has continued?"

"Well Lorettina, we had a family showing of that video. My daughter was not very friendly with her mother after that. My wife admitted to enjoying the gang bang and then she also admitted to having regular relations with 3 of those same men. She admitted that she had fucked 3 of them within the last month."

"And why do you suspect Tony is one of the 3?"

"Because Lorettina, you're husband is a very attractive man. And if the stereotype applies to him and his cock is also bigger than average then there is no way that My-wife-the-slut would let him out of her clutches."

Lorettina's face darkened a little.

"Oh, you're right I guess. He is an excellent lover and ,yes, his cock is not small. He probably is the other one. The other two helpers are no catch that's for sure. Ohhhhh Tony, how could you?"

Lorettina started crying uncontrollably. I held out my arms and she rushed in and held me and cried on my shoulder. I just held her. After a long while she calmed down and looked at me.

"Ron, when was your pool installed? How long has this been going on?"

"Lorettina, my pool was installed 7 years ago."

"7 years. Oh my god!"

She started crying again. I held her for another 10 minutes or so. She eventually calmed down again.

"So Ron, you never knew that your wife was cheating?"

"No Lorettina, I have now found out that she was cheating on me through all 21 years of our marriage. I was faithful for all of those 21 years. I was a wreck when I found out. Trust me."

She looked into my eyes.

"Oh Ron, I can see that you are still hurting. Are you OK?"

"I've found a wonderful woman Lorettina. She helps me get through it."

She looked at me again.

"Yes, I can see. You love her don't you?"

"I do Lorettina. I love her so much."

"Does your woman know you are here Ron?"

"Yes Lorettina. She actually understands our situation very well. The first person I caught my wife with was my good friend who happened to be her husband."

Lorettina gasped.

"Tell me about it Ron."

"I got off work early. I found Maureen fucking our good friend in the bedroom. I filmed it with my cell phone and then slipped out. They didn't know I was there. I drove over to his place and showed the video to his wife. We both cried our eyes out. She had also been faithful throughout her marriage. We eventually decided together that we wanted to be having sex with each other when her husband returned. Then we also had a repeat performance for my wife."

"Wow," said Lorettina.

"I had some fun with other women for a while but eventually Sabrina and I committed to each other and now we are very happy together."

"Damn," said Lorettina

"What?" I asked.

"I was just thinking Ron, that you and I should have sex today, but we can't."

"Oh Lorettina, Sabrina has awarded me a 1 day free pass so that I can have sex with you if you want to."

"You're serious? You're not making this up are you?"

"I'm serious Lorettina. Sabrina understands why I was motivated to talk to you and she also understands that surprise sex directed at the offending spouse can be a very good thing."

40)

"So Ron, you can have sex with me as many times today as you can manage, is that right?" Lorettina asked with a saucy look.

"Yes Lorettina, that's the idea," I said with a grin.

"Hmmmm, let's get started shall we?"

She leaned in for a passionate kiss and her hands wandered towards my cock. I kissed her back passionately.

"Oh Ron, let's go upstairs to the bedroom honey."

I massaged her hot ass as we headed upstairs. Lorettina grinned at me.

"You like my fat ass, do you Ron?"

"I love your ass Lorettina, but it doesn't feel fat to me. It feels pretty damn firm."

Lorettina giggled.

"You know it Ronnie, no fat on this body. "

We arrived at the bedroom and we both stripped hurriedly. Her breasts stood up proudly. They weren't huge, but they sure were sexy. I moved up to her and grabbed on to her breasts and started kneading. She reached for my cock and started stroking.

"Ron honey, you've got nothing to be ashamed of. This is a fine specimen of a cock."

"Lorettina, you are driving me crazy. Don't pump me too hard or I'll cum too quickly."

She gave me a playful smile.

"Ooohhhh, I guess you're right Ron."

I pushed her onto the bed and she giggled. I positioned myself on top of her and slid my cock in.

"Hi Lorettina."

"Hi Ron," she laughed.

I started pumping into her forcefully.

"C'mon Ron. Fuck me hard."

I started slamming as hard as I could.

"Oooooohhh, is that, aaaahhhhhh, all you, ohhhhh, got."

I was pistoning into her like a madman.

"Oooooohhhh fuck Ron. Aaaaahhhhh."

We both came hard.

"Ohhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh."

We both were out of it for a few seconds.

"Wow Ron, that was pretty impressive."

"It was better than impressive Lorettina. You are a dynamo."

She smiled at me.

"Thanks Ron, good to know I still got it."

I let my fingers travel all over her sexy body.

"Lorettina honey, if we were a couple, I would have no trouble staying faithful to you. You are all woman."

"Ron baby, I'm not sure how you managed it so fast, but I am pretty sure that we would make an excellent couple."

"I feel exactly the same way Lorettina. I am committed to Sabrina though. Sorry honey. She is a special lady. Believe me."

"Oh Ron, I have no doubt."

"I see another special lady right here though. You won't mind if I get to know your body better will you?"

"No honey, go exploring," she said with a sexy grin.

I played with her breasts for a while. I slobbered and chewed and she was moaning. We slid into a 69. I kneaded her muscular ass and licked at her honeypot for a good 10 minutes. I flipped her over and went to work on her ass and her butthole. Lorettina was really getting into it. Finally I moved back up and we kissed again for a while."

"Ron honey, why would your Maureen every stray from you? You're amazing."

"I'm not sure Lorettina. I guess she just loves sex too much. She wants it all day long."

"Well Ron, Tony will be home in 10 minutes or so. The way you were tonguing my butt, I'm guessing you want to get your cock up in there don't you honey?"

"Lorettina honey, your ass is one of the 7 wonders of the world. Of course I want in there."

She giggled. "Yes, well, Tony only gets in there on very special occasions, but I think this is special enough don't you?"

I stood right up.

"Where's your lube honey?"

Lorettina giggled, "My my, you are excited aren't you Ron." Her eyes were fixated on my rock hard member.

"Where?" I growled.

Lorettina jumped up and headed to the bathroom. She came back with the lube. She moved like a panther. She handed it to me with a grin. She gave me a big kiss and then got on all fours.

I lubed her up good. We arranged ourselves so we could both see the door to the bedroom.

"Don't be gentle Ron. Just slam it in."

"Your wish is my command, milady."

I slammed into her luscious ass.

"Mmmmppppphhhhh."

I started pounding into her right away. She was bucking right back at me."

Tony showed up eventually and we were both having a great time.

"Ooooohhhh Ron. Fuck me. Fuck my ass."

We kept fucking furiously for another good 5 minutes or so before I pulled out and spewed my sperm all over her back. I collapsed on the bed, but Lorettina just smiled and stared at her husband. Tony made a move towards me.

"Don't you touch him Anthony," said Lorettina angrily.

Tony stopped like he had been shot and then sat down on the bed. He was in shock.

"Lorettina baby, what is going on here?" He sounded genuinely confused.

"Tony baby, when was the first time you cheated on me?"

Tony looked from his wife to me and back a few times. He knew he'd seen my face somewhere before, but he couldn't place me. He also knew he was in trouble because he knew it had been a long time ago when he met me.

"Lorettina honey, I love you and only you."

"You didn't answer my question Tony." She was getting angrier and angrier.

"Lorettina honey, I love you."

"You're not even going to answer me?"

"Oh baby, I don't know. It was a long time ago, but she didn't mean anything."

"How fucking long ago Tony?"

Tony looked shocked. I guess Lorettina doesn't swear very often. His eyes were wide now. He knew he was in deep shit no matter what he said.

"It was soon after I started with Griffin Pools, so 10 years ago I guess."

"Ten fucking years. Get out Tony. Pack your stuff and leave."

He tried to hug her. Lorettina started beating the living shit out of him.

"Get the fuck out, Tony."

Tony didn't fight. He just sort of crumpled. She eventually stopped hitting him.

"Pack now and leave."

He hung his head and started packing.

Lorettina calmed down a little.

"When was the last time you cheated on me Tony?"

He looked up at her and he looked very afraid.

"Oh honey, I love you and only you."

She smacked him hard in the face.

"When??"

"Today honey." He was crying.

Lorettina stormed out of the bedroom.

I gave Tony a look and then followed Lorettina.

She was crying uncontrollably in the living room. I held out my arms and she rushed in and grabbed onto me hard and cried her eyes out. Tony walked by and took in the scene. He gave me a nod and walked out. Lorettina didn't even notice him leaving. Finally Lorettina calmed down.

"Thank you Ron for making sure this sham of a marriage didn't go on any longer. Thank you so much."

She kissed me passionately.

"Lorettina, you are an amazing woman. Don't you forget that honey."

"Oh Ron, when do you have to be home? I would love for you stay a while."

I looked at my watch. It was already 7:00.

"Let me check in with Sabrina."

"OK, you do that."

I called Sabrina.

"Hi Ron, I thought you would be home by now."

"Hi Sabbie. Lorettina is distraught. She was sure that Tony was faithful to her, but now she's found out that he was regularly unfaithful to her starting 10 years ago. Tony even had sex with somebody else today. She is a wreck still."

"I see Ron. You like this woman a lot don't you?"

"Yes Sabbie, she is an amazing woman."

"Let me talk to her."

"Lorettina honey, Sabrina wants to talk to you."

Lorettina looked surprised but she reached for the phone. I put it on speaker phone so I could hear both sides of the conversation.

"Hi Sabrina, I've heard a lot about you today. I'm Lorettina."

"Hi Lorettina, I'm sorry about your marriage. I really am."

"Thanks Sabrina honey. Ron told me about how you two hooked up so I'm sorry about your marriage as well."

"Wow, you two have been getting personal with each other."

"Yes honey, your Ron is an amazing man. Don't worry honey, I won't try and steal him from you. I just could really use his healing touch for a couple of hours."

"I think I would like to meet you sometime Lorettina."

"I would like to meet you too dear. Not tonight though OK?"

"No, not tonight. Put Ron back on please."

Lorettina handed me the phone. I slipped it off speaker again.

"Hi Sabbie."

"Wow Ron, you sure can pick 'em can't you. She does seem pretty amazing."

"She is Sabbie."

"Well go ahead and make her feel a little better, but don't you forget about me."

"Sabbie honey, I love you. You know that."

"I know Ron. I love you too."

"See you soon Sabbie."

"Bye honey."

I hung up.

"Your woman is pretty special Ron. I don't know if I could let you stay with another woman if you were mine."

"She understands your pain. That's the only reason that she is allowing it."

"Yes, I guess you're right. You make sure you treat that woman right Ron."

"I will Lorettina. I don't want you beating me up like you did Tony."

Lorettina giggled for a second and then she started crying again.

"Oh sorry Lorettina. I should never have said his name. Let's go back to bed honey."

"Ron, put your boxers on and keep them on. That wonderful cock is for Sabrina tonight not for me, OK?"

I slipped on my boxers. "Whatever you say Lorettina."

"Now, kiss me Ron. Kiss me like you mean it."

I pulled her in for a passionate ass and grabbed on to her muscular ass for dear life.

"Ooooohhhh Ron, I can feel your cock against me. You want my hard ass, don't you Ron."

"Lorettina baby, you are driving me nuts."

She giggled throatily. "Ohhh Ron honey, we could have so much fun together. Why don't you lick it and suck on it for a while, huh?"

"Yes Lorettina, I would love to suck your asshole again."

I feasted on her ass for a long time and she came hard. Eventually we just cuddled and kissed each other tenderly.

"Lorettina, try and remember that you are a wonderfully beautiful woman. Your scum of a husband didn't deserve you just like my slut of a wife was wrong for me."

Lorettina started crying again lightly.

"Ohhh Ron, I feel so stupid. Obviously Tony has been fucking a lot of women as he installed their pools. I feel like such a failure."

I stroked her gently. "Lorettina honey, you are a smart, beautiful, passionate woman. I could easily fall for you."

"Oh Ron honey, I believe you. I am starting to fall for you already too. We better not see each other after tonight."

"I agree Lorettina. I would not be able to help myself. Sabrina does not deserve to have to share my love. She deserves the full meal deal."

Lorettina reached for my cock. I was still rock hard."

"My, my Ron. Have you been hard the whole time?"

"Yes Lorettina. You do things to me girl."

Lorettina laughed heartily.

"Oh Ron, you better go honey, before I grab onto it and never let go."

I stood up and got fully dressed. We kissed again passionately.

"Lorettina honey, you deserve a prince of a man. I hope you find him. I really do."

DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers