After the Shock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonLeeds
DonLeeds
155 Followers

"Sabbie honey. I don't think it would be a good idea for us to have a threesome with Lorettina."

"Why not Ron?"

"Sabbie, I love you and only you. I want to keep it that way. If we invited Lorettina into our bed, I'm not sure I could stop myself from falling for her."

"I see. Now I understand why Lorettina said no so vehemently."

"You two have become friendly have you?"

"Yes Ron, I find myself becoming very attracted to her as well. Have you two seen each other since the big day?"

"No Sabbie, I haven't contacted her at all."

"Aren't you curious about what is going on in her life?"

"Sabbie honey, I don't want to hear about how hard Tony has been trying to get her back. I don't want to hear about any men that she has started seeing. We connected very strongly that day. We both agreed to stay away from each other so that we wouldn't become too attached to each other. I didn't want to mess up my relationship with you and neither did she."

"I see. I understand so much better now. OK Ron, I won't push you. You don't mind if we become friends do you?"

"No Sabbie, you go right ahead."

"So Ron, I also already contacted Amber about a potential threesome. She has found a young man. She reluctantly declined."

"Good for Amber. I knew she was too wonderful to stay single for long."

Sabrina smiled. "Oh Ron, I love how you are always thinking about your women's best interest, not just your own selfish interest. It's one of the reasons I love you so much."

We kissed passionately.

"I love you too Sabbie."

"So Ron? You're confident that you won't have the same problem with Rita huh?"

"I'm confident honey. She is wonderful sure, but I can easily treat her like a sex bunny and not let anything else happen. We just need to make it clear to her ahead of time and then she shouldn't be upset or anything."

"I guess I wouldn't mind Rita. She is beautiful in a way," said Sabrina.

"Sabbie honey, I have a little piece of info that might get you more excited about her."

"You do? What's that?"

"You know Colleen's pancake areolas right?"

Sabrina nodded.

"Rita's tits are nowhere near as big as Colleen's but her areolas are freaking huge just like Colleen's"

I could see Sabrina's nipples perking up.

"Really Ron? That is interesting. Do you think Rita likes girls?"

"I don't know about that Sabbie. Why don't you pop in on her one day and find out? She might be a little jealous of you once she finds out that you are my woman but hopefully it won't be too bad."

"I will visit her and test the waters. I have a question Ron."

"Yes Sabbie."

"Would you be OK with me having lesbian sex with another woman?"

I pondered her question for a while.

"I really don't like that idea. Sorry Sabbie, unless I was there with you or something like that."

"That's actually what I thought too Ron. Good to know we are on the same page."

She pulled me in for a passionate kiss. She reached for my cock and started stroking.

I pulled her towards the bedroom. She wiggled her butt. We grinned at each other. We both knew what was coming next.

Life was still good.

49)

I returned home from work one evening. Sabrina was waiting for me. She kissed me quickly.

"I have another assignment for you Ron."

"What's that Sabbie?"

She fumbled in her pocket and then handed me a key.

"You'll need this honey."

I took the key and looked at her questioningly.

"Honey, Monica has just split up with her boyfriend. She is a wreck. She is crying her eyes out in her apartment. She has the door locked and she's not answering, but she's there. That's why you will need the key."

"What do you want me to do honey?"

"Ron, I want you to help my little girl feel better about herself and about men in general. I want you to make her feel loved."

"You want me to have sex with her Sabbie?"

"Yes Ron, she needs someone. You can sleep at her place tonight if she wants you to OK?"

"Really Sabbie? Are you sure?"

"Yes, Ron. This is a one night only pass for you and Monica OK?"

"OK honey. I hope I can cheer her up. I love you Sabbie."

We kissed again passionately.

"I love you too Ron. Now go. She's been crying for hours."

I knocked on Monica's door. Nobody came. I knocked again and waited. Still nobody. I used the key and opened the door. I made sure the door was locked again and headed towards the bedroom. I could hear Monica sniffling.

"Hi Monica, It's me, Ron," I said loudly.

Monica was staring at me as I entered the bedroom. She looked terrible and beautiful at the same time. Her hair was a mess. Her face was red and splotchy, but she had a thin t-shirt and sexy panties on. She rushed up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Oh Ron, what are you doing here?"

"Your mom sent me to cheer you up Monnie."

"Oh Ron, I caught Danny cheating on me. He's been cheating the whole time. I feel like such a dumb ditzy blonde."

I stroked her gently.

"Monnie honey, we both know you are no dummy. You are a beautiful, intelligent and sexy lady. Your Danny doesn't deserve you. That's for sure."

"Oh Ron." She kissed me.

She seemed to have switched from being depressed to being horny for sex. I was only too happy to switch modes as well. I grabbed onto her ass forcefully and kissed her hard.

"Oh Ron, we're not supposed to be doing this are we?"

"Monnie honey, your mom specifically told me to have sex with you tonight, so don't feel guilty."

"She did?"

"Yes Monnie."

"Oh, goodie!"

She pulled me towards the bed and started stripping.

"Get your cock inside me Ron. No foreplay required."

"Are you sure Monnie?"

"I'm sure Ron. I started running like a fountain as soon as I heard your voice."

"Alrighty then, here goes Monnie."

I slammed into her hard.

"Mmmppphhh. Ohhhhh Ron. Fuck me. Harder Ron."

I was already pumping into her furiously, but I attempted to pump harder just for her.

"Oooohhh, Ron, Aaaaahhhh."

We both came hard. We cuddled in bed for a bit and I let my fingers travel lightly all over her sexy body.

"Oh Ron. I thought he might be the one."

"Well at least you caught him early Monnie. You didn't let it go on for years and years."

"I suppose. He just thought it was OK to lie to me. He was surprised that I was so upset. What an asshole."

"I'm no expert Monnie, but I have a suggestion."

"What Ron?"

"Wait for at least a couple of weeks and multiple dates before having sex with the next guy."

"I did wait with him Ron. That's one of the reasons I am so confused."

"Ooopsie. Sorry Monnie," I said with a weak smile.

"Oh, it's OK Ron. I know you are just trying to help."

"It's your own fault Monnie," I said with a grin.

"How so?" She wasn't sure how to react.

"You are so freaking gorgeous Monnie, that even the players will be patient."

"I am cursed," she said with a grin.

"OK, I have a better idea."

"What this time?" She asked.

"Once you've dated a guy a few times and you like him and you've established some ground rules, have one of your sexy friends like Amber or someone come on to him when you aren't around. Whichever friend is doing this for you has to be single because they need to be seriously flirting with him and ready to follow through. If your prospective man has sex with your friend, well then you didn't want him anyways. If he rejects your sexy friend, there's a good chance he's a keeper."

"Ooooh Ron. You are devious, and that is brilliant."

She kissed me passionately.

"Just make sure the guy doesn't know that the lady is a friend of yours. If he knows she's a friend, a smart player will reject because he knows it's a trap."

"Were you ever a player Ron?"

"I was Monnie, for a year or so. Then I got tired of it. I decided I wanted to settle down and I stayed faithful to my girlfriends from then on."

"You should have had a friend of yours come on to Maureen, Ron. "

"You are right Monnie. She would have slept with my buddy and I could have avoided my fraud of a marriage. "

"Oh Ron, sorry for mentioning Maureen and making you angry. "

I took a couple of deep breaths.

"It's not your fault that I married a bitch Monnie."

"I know what will take your mind off of her," said Monica with a wicked grin.

She stood up and got the lube and handed it to me with a smile.

"Good idea Monnie," I said with a smirk as she positioned herself for a reaming.

I lubed her up and slammed in. We bucked against each other furiously for ten minutes or so and then I left my load in her butt.

"Thanks so much for coming to cheer me up Ron," she said with a smile and then we kissed for a while.

"It's Thursday night isn't it Ron?"

"Yep, it sure is Monnie."

"What time is it?"

"Just after 8. Why?"

"Oh Ron, I'm going to call a friend and head out dancing or something."

"Great idea Monnie. I'll take off now then so you can line up somebody."

"Thanks so much Ron, and tell my mom I really appreciate her lending you out to me."

"I will Monnie. Bye honey."

"Bye Ron."

I found Sabrina reading in bed.

"Hi Sabbie"

"Hi Ron, you're back already?"

"Yeah, Monica decided she wants to head out dancing tonight."

"Oh that's good I guess, so you must have cheered her up then huh?"

"Yes Sabbie, she seems to be her happy self again."

"Oh Thank You Ron. I hate to see her cry."

We chatted about various things and then had a tender lovemaking session.

As we were cuddling Sabrina said, "I'm going to pop in on Rita tomorrow afternoon Ron. If things work out the way I hope we will be waiting for you when you get home after work."

"Sabbie honey, I will be happy to have fun with you and Rita tomorrow but if for some reason she doesn't want to, I will still be quite happy to hang out with you. You're the only woman I need Sabbie."

"I know Ron. I think I am looking forward to this more than you are. Pretty strange huh?" She asked with a grin.

I leaned in and kissed her hard.

"Sabbie honey. This just makes you even more perfect than you already were."

"Be careful Ron, or I will attack you."

"Is that a threat Sabbie?"

She grinned and reached for my cock. She lovingly sucked and slurped at it and then looked up at me with doe eyes. I was rock hard again. I pulled out with a plop and reached for the lube. She smiled and assumed the position.

Yes. Life was still good.

50)

I opened the door to my home the next evening to a wondrous sight. Sabrina and Rita were in filmy negligees. Sabrina's face was very flushed.

"Hi honey, we've been waiting for you," she said throatily.

I glanced back and forth between them. Rita's large areolas were on full display underneath her nightgown. She was striking a sexy pose and her eyes were smouldering.

"Wow," I gasped.

Both ladies giggled and they rushed up and kissed me on each cheek. I grabbed Sabrina and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. My hands were all over her ass.

"Sabbie honey, have you been a bad girl?" I asked in a mock stern voice.

"Not yet Ron," she said with a sexy smile. Sabrina pulled away and Rita wormed her way in to my arms.

"Ron honey. I've been dreaming about this for months. C'mon, kiss me."

I grabbed Rita's ass with one hand and fondled her tit with the other. We were frenching madly and she started to moan.

Sabrina grabbed one of my arms and one of Rita's and dragged us towards the bedroom.

Rita said, "Ohhh Ron, How do you do eet Ron?" I'm soooo horny. I need your beeg deeck een me Ron."

Sabrina gave Rita a strange look. Rita's English sounds perfectly normal until she gets horny and then her Mexican roots show themselves.

When we got to the bedroom the ladies stripped off my clothes in no time. My cock bounced around proudly as they removed my boxers. I was hard as a rock. Rita lied down on her back on the bed and spread her legs. Sabrina backed away and smiled at me.

"C'mon Ron, peeck up the pace. Get your hard cock eento my pussy."

I slid my cock up into Rita and kissed her some more. I started slowly. Rita was thrusting up into me and wiggling her crotch around on my cock.

"C'mon Ron, geeve eeet to me."

I started thrusting a little harder and a little faster.

"Oooooohhhhh yesssss. Fuck me."

"She ground her pussy into me and her body vibrated as she came."

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh."

I licked all around her massive nipples as she came. I kept pounding into her with long slow strokes. She tugged my hair gently and I moved up to kiss her. I picked up the pace a little.

"Ooooohhhh Ron, you're steeeel going honey?"

I kissed her passionately and started to give it to her good. I pounded into her furiously.

"Madre de Dios. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh."

That was the first time she actually spoke Spanish. It really turned me on. I lost control and fucked the living shit out of her.

"Oooohh, Aaaaah, Oooohhhh"

I pulled out and spewed my spunk all over Rita's sexy body. Ropes and ropes of semen kept coming. Sabrina appeared from nowhere and licked up all of the cum she could find. Rita was dead to the world. I flopped away from her. Sabrina came up to me for a kiss. She smiled at me.

"Wow Ron, you really fucked her hard."

Rita chimed in, "Yes he really did. Sabrina honey how can you stand it? If he fucked me like that two days in a row I don't think I would be able to walk."

Sabrina grinned sexily and wiggled her butt at Rita. "That's why he has to fuck my ass as much as my pussy Rita."

Rita stared at her butt and said, "Sabrina honey, your ass is a work of art. I almost wish I had a cock so I could fuck it."

Sabrina blushed scarlet. The ladies moved in and started kissing each other passionately. They quickly switched into a 69 and they moaned loud enough for the neighbors to hear. I watched them for a couple of minutes and my cock was rock hard again. Sabrina's luscious ass was wiggling in the air. I reached for the KY jelly and lubed her up. She looked back at me with an adoring smile. I thrust my cock up into her butthole.

"Mmmmmppphhhh. Yes Ron. Ahhhhhh. Slam it in to me. Ohhhhh. Harder."

I gave it to Sabrina good for at least 10 minutes. Finally my orgasm started to build.

"Oh my God Ron. Ahhhhhh."

I spewed my jism up into her rectum.

"Oooooohhhhhhhaaaahhhhhh."

I collapsed. Rita appeared from under Sabrina and licked around her ass. I could hear her slurping the cum out of her butthole. Then Rita came to cuddle with me.

"Ron honey. You're still the only one that's been up in my ass. I'm going to need you to do that again for me OK?"

I nodded and kissed her passionately.

"Not right away, OK Rita? Let's take a little break."

Sabrina came up to kiss me hard.

"Oh, is poor little Ronnie all tuckered out?"

I grinned at her.

"Let's go cook some dinner. I need fuel for the late night session. You ladies ain't seen nothin' yet."

Rita giggled. "Promises promises big man."

Sabrina whipped up a meal. We ate quickly and then we were back in bed again.

The ladies started things by double teaming my cock with their sexy mouths. It wasn't long before I was rock hard again. Rita got up and reached for the lube and handed it to Sabrina.

"Could you lube up my butt for him honey?"

"My pleasure sweetie," said Sabrina with a lascivious smile.

Sabrina tried lubing Rita's butt the old fashioned way first. She spit into it and then licked all around it. Rita was going crazy. Finally Sabrina slathered the jelly into her butt and backed away.

I positioned myself for entry and said, "Here it comes Rita."

"OK Ron, start slowly OK?"

"Your wish is my command milady."

I eased my way in just a little.

"Ooohhhhh"

Rita pushed back into me forcefully. My cock was most of the way in now.

"I thought you wanted to start slow Rita?"

"Just shut up and fuck me Ron."

I pulled out and slammed in all the way.

"Ooooohhhhaahhhhhhh. Yesssssss Ron. That's eeet. Fuck my leetle butthole."

I slammed into her hard. So much for taking it easy.

"Your deeeeck feels so good een my ass Ron. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh."

I let loose on her ass.

"Fuck me. Ohhh. Ahhh. Fuck Meeeeeeeeeeeee."

I popped my load into her. I don't think there was too much cum in that one, but it felt really good. Sabrina went right to work on sucking her butt and kneading her ass. After a while Sabrina moved up and started suckling on Rita's tit. That looked like fun so I started licking and playing with the other one. Rita went wild and came again as we played with her breasts. Her huge areolas were very sensitive. Finally we all lied in bed in the afterglow.

Rita said, "Guys I know this is supposed to be just a fling, but do you mind if I stay the night?"

Sabrina opened her mouth but I overrode her before she could talk.

"Rita honey, you can stay here tonight, but just so you know. We're having a lot of fun together and I'm sure we all want to do it again sometime, but the next time will be at least a month from now, OK?"

"A month?" said Rita in a disappointed voice. Sabrina looked at me questioningly. I just gave her a look that said 'don't argue'. Rita never noticed our silent conversation she was off in her own world. After a couple of minutes Rita stood up and headed for the bathroom.

"Ron, honey, she's upset now."

"Sabrina honey, if she stays here a few nights in a row, I won't be able to stop myself from falling for her. Is that what you want?"

"No Ron."

"Even if I said one week, she might decide that was good enough for her and she might not look for a man. We need Rita to have her own life. Right Sabbie?"

"You're right Ron. I'm just having such a great time. I don't want to wait a month for another threesome."

"Well Sabbie, if you still feel that way next week, we can try and set up another threesome with another woman. I'm happy either way you understand. You are the only woman I need Sabbie."

"Really Ron, who should we be with next time? " Sabrina was smiling from ear to ear.

"Sabbie, I already gave you my list. If we can't convince one of those ladies we could go cruising next Friday night and find a stranger."

"OK Ron, that could be fun," she said with a huge smile.

"I love you Sabbie."

"Oh Ron, I love you so much."

We started kissing passionately. I pushed Sabrina onto her back and entered her missionary style. She wrapped her long legs around mine and tried to pull me in further with her legs. We rocked into each other while we kissed madly. Eventually I came in her pussy.

"I love you Sabbie."

"I love you Ron."

Rita said from behind us, "That was beautiful. You guys are so lucky to have found each other." Rita started to cry.

Sabrina and I both grabbed Rita and pulled her onto the bed. We showered her with kisses and she stopped crying and started moaning.

We just kissed each other tenderly for the rest of the evening, and then fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and Rita was licking my cock. Sabrina was not in bed.

Rita said, "Both my holes are equally sore Ron, so you pick. I need to feel your cock in me again."

"Get on all fours honey."

Rita quickly complied. I slid right up into her pussy and gave it to her hard. She was bucking right back at me.

"Arrrrgggghhhhh. Ohhhhhh, Ahhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh."

Rita came hard and went limp. I reached for the lube as I pumped into her slowly. Her butt was ready just as she came back to herself. I quickly switched holes and slammed in.

"Ohhhhh. Madre de Dios. Ahhhhhh."

I pummelled her ass with no mercy for a few minutes.

"Ooohhhh. Aaaahhhh. Ooooohhhh."

I pulled out and spewed my cum all over her back.

Sabrina came in and licked it all up.

"Breakfast is ready you two," she said with a sexy grin.

I pulled in Sabrina for a rough kiss.

"Thanks honey," I said.

She giggled and pranced out of the bedroom.

After breakfast Rita left.

DonLeeds
DonLeeds
155 Followers