After the Shock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina said, "So you enjoyed yourself with Rita, I noticed."

"I did Sabbie. It was fun. But you know what the best part of it all was?"

"What?"

"The part when Rita was in the bathroom and you and I were making love."

"Oh Ron. I love you so much."

"I love you too Sabbie."

Yes, Life was still good.

51)

One day Sabrina called me at work again around 11:30.

"It's backyard time again Ron."

"Your place Sabbie?"

"Yep"

"OK I'll be right there."

When I arrived Sabrina was almost bouncing off the walls.

"All 3 of them are back there Ron."

She was already stripped down to bra and panties. She left them on the kitchen table and headed out in to the back yard stark naked. My Sabbie was turning into an exhibitionist!

She just waved at Dorothy, Melinda & Annette and assumed the position. They stared at her with their mouths hanging open. Sabrina was grinning from ear to ear.

"C'mon Ron. Slam it in."

I hurriedly lubed her up and slammed in. Old Bill was also watching of course.

"Ohhhhhh Yeaaahhhhh. Fuck my ass."

The 3 ladies across the way didn't even bother crouching behind the fence. They just stared with open mouths and tried to finger themselves surreptitiously.

I let loose and slammed in to Sabrina hard for 5 or 6 minutes.

"Ohhhhhh, Ahhhhhh, Fuck me Ron. C'mon. Harder. Aaaaaaahhhhh."

I couldn't hold out any longer and I pulled out and spewed a large cumload all over Sabrina. It kept spewing and spewing.

Sabrina stood up and then did a little curtsy towards the dumbfounded ladies and then bowed towards Bill and then scampered inside. I hastily followed her.

"Holy shit Sabbie! What's got into you?"

She kissed me hard.

"C'mon Ron. Wasn't that fun?"

"Sure, I guess."

"There was no sense pretending that they hadn`t seen it before Ron. Everyone has basically already acknowledged that it was happening."

"If you say so Sabbie," I said with a grin. "I better get back to work."

"OK Ron. I love you."

"I love you too, Sabbie."

This time Annette was camped out at my car. This was a surprise.

"Hi Annette."

"Hi Ron, You and Sabrina sure had fun."

I blushed, "We sure did honey."

Annette was in a skimpy bathing suit. Her long slender frame was on full display. Annette had reddish brown hair, a beautiful face with a fair amount of freckles, tiny little titties and a killer ass. The most attractive thing about Annette though was that she was unsure about herself. She didn't act like an attractive woman normally acts.

"Do you like my body Ron?" she asked as she twirled for me and flashed her butt at me.

"I love it Annnette. You are beautiful."

Annette blushed beet red.

"Oh shut up Ron. I'm not beautiful."

"You are to me honey."

"So, I bet you like my butt, don't you Ron?" She wiggled it for me enticingly.

"Grrrrrrr," I growled in a low voice.

"Oh Ron, you do like my butt, don't you? Well guess what Ron. I've never been fucked up the ass before. I would love for you to take my virginity back there."

"Annette honey, How old was the oldest man you ever had sex with?"

"How old? I guess Timmy was 25. He was the oldest."

"You're sure Annette?"

"Yes, Why?"

I was just trying to make sure that she hadn't fucked Sabrina's husband Jim like her friend Melinda.

"Just checking. Annette honey, There's one way I can help you out and fuck your ass, but there's more to it than that."

"What Ron?" She looked very hopeful.

"Have you ever played around with another girl Annette?"

"You mean lezzie stuff?"

"Yes, that's what I mean."

"Well, a little sure."

"OK, here's the deal then. If you can convince Sabrina that you will have fun with her as well as me then we might be able to work something out."

"Sabrina?"

"Yes, Annette. I am being faithful to Sabrina, but sometimes we bring in a girl to play with us."

"You do?" Annette's eyes were wide. I don't think she was ready for me to call her on her bluff.

"Do you wanna come inside right now and discuss it with her?"

"Sure, I guess," she said hesitantly.

I grabbed her arm gently and pulled her towards the house. She balked for a second but then followed willingly.

Sabrina opened the door before we got there. She looked at me with a questioning smile.

We stepped inside and closed the door.

"Sabbie honey, Annette was just asking me to take her anal virginity."

"I see," said Sabrina with a grin.

"Annette tells me the oldest man she's ever had sex with was 25."

Sabrina's smile widened. She kissed me hard.

"Thanks for checking on that Ron."

Annette looked a little shell shocked.

"Annette also says she's tried a few lezzie things here and there."

Annette blushed beet red.

Sabrina studied her. She said, "Annette honey, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do OK?"

Annette nodded and grinned. Sabrina was dressed just in bra and panties. Annette reached out and fondled Sabrina's ass.

"Your ass is so hot Sabrina," she said.

Sabrina blushed and then pulled in Annette for a kiss. They were frenching in no time and they were kneading each other's asses. My cock was straining in my pants. Sabrina pulled away. She stared at my bulge and grinned.

"OK Ron, why don't you give Annette a quickie right now. Then go back to work. Annette and I will play after you leave OK?"

"A quickie?" I asked.

"Yes Ron, you better save the ass fuck for the real 3some on Friday night OK?"

"You're the boss Sabbie." I looked at Annette. "Does that all sound OK to you honey?"

Annette grinned and stripped off her bathing suit quickly.

"Fuck me Ron. Fuck me hard."

"OK Come over and face the couch honey and put your head in the cushions."

Annette bent over. Her luscious ass was waving in the air.

"Like this Ron?" she asked.

"That's perfect baby."

I slid my cock into her pussy and started pounding. She was just at the right height. I slammed and slammed.

"Oh my god Ron. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

I slowed down for a second and slipped a finger up her butthole.

"Ooooooooohhhhhh Ron."

I picked up the pace and started slamming again.

"Oh Fuck. Oh Jesus. Aaaaaaaahhhhhh."

I came hard in Annette's pussy. Sabrina came to lick out the cum.

I got dressed quickly.

"I better get back Sabbie."

"OK Ron, I love you."

"I love you too Sabbie."

We kissed passionately.

Annette waited patiently for her turn. I kissed her passionately as well.

"I can't wait for Friday night Ron," she said breathily.

"Me either Annette," I grinned at both ladies and left.

The were locked at the lips almost immediately. I wished I could stay and watch but I had to go.

Melinda was waiting at my car.

"Hi Melinda," I said jauntily.

"Where's Annette?"

"She's busy inside with Sabrina."

"Busy?" she asked.

"Yes honey. Sorry, I've gotta go."

"Oh Ron, you just fucked Annette didn't you?"

I smiled, "A gentleman never kisses and tells Melinda."

"You fucked her while Sabrina watched and now they're busy. Holy shit."

I got in the car. She knocked on the window. I lowered it.

"I want some too."

"You need to talk to Sabrina honey, but wait until Annette leaves OK."

"OK Ron."

52)

That night when I returned home, Sabrina was wound up.

"Guess what Ron?"

"What honey?"

"Jim was fucking Dorothy for at least 10 years."

"Really? How did you find that out?"

"Melinda came and talked to me after Annette left."

"How'd things go with Annette?"

Sabrina's face lit up.

"She's such a sweetie Ron. We're gonna have a great time Friday night."

"I agree, I like her a lot actually."

"You just want to deflower another cherry butthole, you horndog."

I grinned. "I can't deny that does sound like fun Sabbie."

"Anyways, Melinda watched Jim and Dorothy go at it on a regular basis. She was only 11 when she saw them the first time. I guess he showed up there every Saturday afternoon while I was away at my cooking classes."

"Oh, I see."

"Jim caught her watching when she was 19 or so. He convinced her to fuck him shortly after that. Melinda says she only fucked him 3 times though. Then she found a boyfriend."

"I'm sure Jim must have tried for her again after that."

"Melinda says she rejected him from then on, even when she was single. I think I believe her. I called Monica to verify the timeframe of the incident where she saw them and it corresponds."

"So does that mean you forgive Melinda?"

"Oh, I'm not sure about that Ron. She had talked to Annette already and heard about our upcoming threesome. She asked for one as well.

"You told her no Sabbie?"

"I told her I would think about it."

"It's your decision Sabbie. I'm good either way."

Sabrina kissed me then.

"I love you Ron."

"I love you too Sabbie."

"Oh Ron, there's more, guess what?"

"What?"

"You know the story was always, Frank, Dorothy's husband left for another woman right."

"Yeah, 8 years ago now right?"

"Yes, well Frank caught Dorothy and Jim red handed one day and then left after that."

"Ahhh, that makes sense," I said with a laugh.

"Also, their pool was installed about 5 years ago and when I asked Melinda about that, she described the crew. Griffin pools installed their pool, and both Tom and Tony fucked Dorothy regularly. Dorothy liked Tony so much that they hooked up regularly after the pool was installed. Melinda watched her mom get fucked by Tony and two other hung black guys at the same time one day."

"Well that explains a lot Sabbie. Her cunt is like the Grand Canyon."

Sabrina burst out laughing. "Once you go black, you never go back I guess."

"So Jim really had a good thing going there for a while. He had the perfect woman whenever he wanted. That's you Sabbie. And then he also had two other sluts to fuck at least once a week. What a guy."

"Yeah, it's hard for me to believe I was so clueless. I still wonder if there were other women besides Dorothy, Maureen and Melinda."

"Don't think about it too much Sabbie. Think about Friday night. We are going to have fun,"

"You are so right," she said with a huge grin.

We kissed passionately and headed towards the bedroom.

Life was still good.

53)

I came home the next day and Sabrina was waiting for me as I walked in.

"What's up Sabbie?"

"Hi Ron, I have another assignment for you."

"Another one Sabbie?"

She smiled and kissed me. "Don't look so scared Ron. I'm guessing you will like this one."

"Oh really?"

"Yes Ron, Monica called me today. I understand you suggested a plan for testing out boyfriends did you?

"Yes."

"Yes, well, Monica tested Amber's boyfriend and he failed."

"You mean?"

"Yes Ron. Amber's boyfriend had sex with Monica, and now Amber is a wreck."

"I see."

"So I need you to go and make Amber feel better."

"OK I guess. "

"I also need you to help patch up Amber and Monica. Amber is not herself and she's angry at Monica. Amber is Monica's best friend so now Monica is also upset."

"I see."

"So Ron, this is a one day pass for you and Amber OK?"

"OK Sabbie. I love you Sabbie."

We kissed passionately.

"I love you too Ron. I want you to come home to me tonight OK?"

"Yes Sabbie. I'll be here. Don't worry."

She smiled at me again.

"OK Ron. Go now."

"Wish me luck Sabbie."

We kissed again and I left.

54)

I headed over to Amber's place.

I rang the bell. I saw the peephole go black for a second and then the door opened.

"Come on in Ron," said Amber.

I hustled in and she closed the door and locked it and then set the deadbolt. Then she reached her arms out for me and we hugged. She started bawling.

"Oh Ron, I thought he might be the one."

I just stroked her gently and hugged her and let her cry. Finally after 20 minutes of crying she backed away and then tugged at my arm. She led me to the bedroom.

"So Ron, Are you allowed to have fun with me today?"

"Yes Dolly, one night only," I said with a grin.

Her smile lit up her face. "That's what I was hoping Ron."

She launched herself up into me and wrapped her legs around my ass. Her arms were around my shoulders and we were frenching madly. I held onto her ass firmly with one hand and pulled at her blouse with the other. She quickly raised her arms and her blouse was off in no time. We went right back into passionate kissing. Amber was moaning.

"Oh God Ron, I have really missed you."

"I've missed you too Dolly," I said and I then I tossed her onto the bed gently. I stripped off my clothes quickly and Amber threw her pants and panties onto the floor. I fell onto her and thrust up into her."

"Oooooohhhhh Ron. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

We went hard at each other for a few minutes.

"Yeeessss Ron. Fuck me. Aaaaaaahhhhh."

I spewed a large load of cum up into her uterus. We cuddled in bed. I stroked her gently and she started to purr.

"Ron, I wish you were younger. You are amazing."

"Dolly honey, you are amazing. I'm just a regular guy. You are a princess."

Amber beamed at me and kissed me passionately.

"Ron, you're such a bullshitter," she said fondly.

"I take offense to that young lady," I said in a bantering tone.

"Yes Ron, I am the lady Amber of Donut Shop Land."

I laughed, "Yes you are. You are the fairest of the fair ladies in Donut Shop Land."

Amber giggled. "That's not saying much Ron. Bertha is like 65 and Christy is a fat cow."

"You are forgetting the lady Cathy, " I said.

"OK, Cathy is cute."

"Yes indeed," I said with a grin. "Cathy is cute, but she can't hold a candle to the fair Amber."

Amber smiled and then her face fell.

"So if I'm so gorgeous, why couldn't Jeff keep his pecker in his pants?"

I pulled Amber too me and kissed her passionately.

"Dolly honey, it seems there are two kinds of people in the world. People who stay faithful to each other and people who don't, obviously your Jeff falls into category 2."

"He's not my Jeff anymore."

"So I understand he cheated with Monica?"

"Yes Ron, Monica explained your plan and convinced me it was a good idea. That bitch."

"Dolly honey, Monica was trying to help you, not hurt you."

Amber started crying again. "But Ron she said all she did was smile at him and then he took it from there. She didn't even have to flirt at all. He did all of the flirting and all of initiating."

"So why are you mad at Monica, Dolly?"

Amber blushed.

"She's just so beautiful Ron. How could any man resist her?"

"Dolly honey, I agree that Monica is beautiful, but you are just as beautiful. Trust me Dolly."

Amber stared at me.

"You really mean it, don't you Ron? But Monica is so gorgeous. Her legs go on forever."

"Trust me Dolly, I've noticed. You are just as beautiful in your own way. Listen honey, If your Jeff was the man you wanted to grow old with, then Monica definitely did you a favor. It's much better this way. Trust me. You would have caught him with another woman eventually. And what if you had kids by that time? How would they cope with their parents splitting up Dolly?"

"Oh I know Ron. I know. I just hurts OK?"

"I know it hurts Dolly, but please don't take out your anger on Monica. You are her best friend, and she needs your support as much as you need hers."

"Oh you're right Ron. I know. Just a sec OK? I'll be right back."

Amber rushed off into the living room and came back with her phone.

"Hi Monica."

"Sorry honey. I should be thanking you, not screaming at you."

"OK Girl, I'll call later. Ron and I have just finished round 1 and I'm now in the mood for round 2.

Amber giggled girlishly.

"No Monica, your mom gave a pass to him for 1 girl only. Sorry babe."

"Bye babe." She set the phone down on the night stand.

"Happy now Ron?" she said with a grin.

I pulled her to me and kissed her hard.

"You said something about round 2 Dolly?"

Amber pulled away and opened the drawer of the night stand. She handed me the jar of lube.

"You know what to do Sir Knight," she said with a fake aristocratic accent.

"I do indeed fair princess."

I lubed up her butt and then slammed in.

"Mmmmppphh. Of fuck. Oh God. Fuck me Ron. Ahhhhhhhh."

I pounded into her hard. Amber may have looked like she was 15 or 16 but that young lady knew how to fuck. Her ass was moving back at me in the perfect rhythm.

"OhhhhhhAhhhhhh."

We lay there cuddling again.

"Thanks for everything Ron, including the test the boyfriend idea. I obviously need to work on my selection technique."

"Well Dolly, I can't really help there," I said with a grin.

"No Ron? You don't know of any fine upstanding young men?"

"Not really. Sorry honey."

Amber and I talked for another half hour or so and then I made my exit. She seemed to be in much better spirits.

When I returned home I found Sabrina playing one of those facebook games. She fnished up quickly and came to me for a kiss.

"How'd it go Ron?"

"Oh it went pretty much as you would expect Sabbie. Amber is feeling better and she made up with Monica."

"If it went as expected that means you fucked both her holes, right Ron?"

"Yes of course Sabbie," I said with a grin.

Sabrina smiled at me sexily.

"Still have any energy for this old lady?" She asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Sabbie honey, You're younger than me remember?"

I pulled her to me and grabbed onto her ass for dear life.

We made passionate love.

Yes, life was still good.