After the Shock Ch. 07

Story Info
Ron and Sabrina's adventures continue.
8k words
4.2
10.4k
16
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonLeeds
DonLeeds
155 Followers

98)

"Ron, honey, I've been thinking."

"What, Sabbie?"

"Nancy fucked my husband almost 100 times while I was married to him and we still haven't done anything about it."

"Well, Nigel did deprive her of Jim's services. He's out of commission."

"Yes, but I'm sure she's found another man by now. I want you to fuck her, Ron. Same drill as with the Smiths."

"But Sabbie, she's Nigel's ex. I can't fuck her."

"I knew you would say that."

Sabrina smiled at me and then pulled out her phone and hit a few keys.

"Listen to this, Ron." She hit play.

I heard Nigel's voice. "Hello."

"Hi Nigel, it's Sabrina calling."

"Hi Sabrina, everything's OK with you and Ron, I hope?"

"Yes, Nigel, we're still going strong."

"What can I do for you then?"

"I'm not very happy with your wife, Nigel."

"Nancy? Neither am I."

"I have a somewhat unique way of getting back at the women that fucked with my husband right under my nose."

"You do?"

"Yes Nigel, the problem is, in Nancy's case, I know it will never happen without your approval."

"What are you saying, Sabrina?"

"Nigel, you saw that one night, Ron is an amazing lover."

Nigel laughed nervously. "Sabrina, you didn't look so bad yourself."

Sabrina giggled on the recording. "Oh Nigel, you say the most wonderful things sometimes. I want Ron to fuck the living daylights out of your Nancy for one evening and then totally ignore her after that. I want your Nancy to be craving his cock. Then I want to be able to rub it in her face that Ron is mine to play with and she can never have him again."

"I see," said Nigel hesitantly.

"You don't sound convinced that this is good revenge, Nigel."

"No, I guess I can see it from your side. Nancy probably would long for Ron's company if it played out like you said."

"So, you would prefer it that Ron never fucks her, is that it?"

"Well, I must admit. I would be angry if he fucked her."

"Nigel, Ron would never fuck her without your permission. This isn't his idea. Trust me. I'm the one that is asking for your permission, not Ron."

"I'm curious, Sabrina. If he fucked Nancy, do you think he would mind if I fucked Maureen?"

"Maureen? No, I'm pretty sure Ron doesn't care who she fucks anymore. We can confirm back later if that's what you want."

"I would only fuck her the one time as well. That would be the deal."

"OK, thank you very much, Nigel. We'll be in touch. And don't worry. Ron would never fuck her without your OK."

"All Right then, Sabrina. Talk to you later."

----

Sabrina shut off the recording and grinned at me impishly. "Well, Ron?"

"Nigel can fuck Maureen as many times as he wants. I don't care about that, and if Nigel is OK with me fucking Nancy, then I guess I can give it a shot."

Sabrina kissed me passionately. "Oh, Ron, this is going to be awesome."

"If you say so, Sabbie."

"Do you want me to call Nigel back?"

"No, I'll call him. Just a sec."

I dialled his number.

"Hello."

"Hey, Nigel."

"Hey, Ron."

"Nigel buddy, you can fuck Maureen as many times as you want. I really don't care."

"Look mate, it wouldn't feel right to me to fuck her at all. But, if you're going to fuck Nancy, I'll give Maureen a go one time."

"All right, Nigel. Where's a good place for me to meet up with Nancy?"

"Oh, she goes to farmer's market religiously every Saturday morning around 11 or so. You're guaranteed to see her there. What about Maureen?"

"She gets her hair done, the first Monday of the month down at Chiffon Salon. I think her appointment is for 2 every time."

"OK, mate."

"So you and Holly are done, huh?"

"Yeah, she just likes variety too much, I guess. Don't worry about me, mate. I'm enjoying playing the field."

"Ok, catch you later, bud."

"Later, mate."

----

Sabrina looked at me expectantly.

"Saturday morning at the Farmer's market, Sabbie."

"Oh, perfect."

"It might not work out, Sabbie. What if she's with a guy?"

"Ron, didn't you say she tried for you before?"

"Yes, that's right."

"And we know she's a cheater. This is a slam dunk, Ron."

"I guess, Sabbie."

"What? She's not attractive enough for you?"

"Sabbie, honey, from what I remember she was hot."

"That's what I remember as well, Ron. Just enjoy yourself while you are with her."

"Oh, I will, Sabbie. Don't worry about me."

---

Sabrina and I entertained Annette that Friday night. I pounded her ass good. She left late that night. She had something scheduled the next morning.

Sabrina gave me my pep talk for Nancy that Saturday morning.

"Remember Ron, fuck her twice, once in the pussy and once in the ass."

"I know the drill, Sabbie."

"And make sure you give her good ones."

"Yes, dear."

"You're OK with this, aren't you, Ron?"

"Yes, Sabbie. I understand why this is important to you. Just remember, I'd rather be staying home and giving you two amazing poundings."

Sabrina grinned at me. "I expect you to be able to give me a workout when you get back, buster."

"Yes, dear."

We kissed passionately and I headed off for the market."

----

Nancy appeared at the market right on schedule. She wasn't really dressed to impress but she looked pretty good. She wasn't wearing a bra and her tits were wobbling slightly. I casually followed her around and then caught up to her as she was checking out the lettuce. I picked up a head and then said to her, "What's the difference? What are you checking for?"

She turned to me and smiled.

"The heavier the better. Don't I know you?"

I looked her up and down. "You're the squares lady."

She smiled. "Yes, that barbecue. I remember you. You're Ron, right?"

"Yes, that's right. Your squares were delicious." I gave her an obvious ogle.

She blushed. "If I remember right, you turned me down that day."

"Yes, I was happily married. Then I found out she was cheating on me regularly. We're separated now."

I continued to stare at her breasts obviously and her nipples firmed up nicely.

"I'm Nancy. So you wouldn't turn me down today, Ron?" She gave me a sexy look.

"No Nancy, I wouldn't turn you down. I was just about to proposition you."

She smiled at me. "Ooohhh, Ron."

We flirted with each other as we toured around the market. I picked up a couple of things, just to make it look good.

After we paid for our stuff we headed towards the exit. She gave me a big smile. "Well?"

I pulled her to me for a kiss. She melted into my arms. We kissed passionately for a minute of two.

"Nancy, honey. Do you have plans for this afternoon?"

She gave me a big smile. "My car is right over there, Ron. Why don't you follow me home? I live in an apartment building on Center Street."

I pulled her in for another kiss and kneaded her butt cheeks.

"OK, Nancy."

"C'mon Ron, let's go. I'm so hot."

------

Nancy looked really good with her clothes off. She had a firm tight butt. I was definitely going to enjoy my assignment.

"Ooohhh, Ron, you've got a nice big cock."

She lied back on the bed and spread her legs for me. I mounted up and pounded in forcefully.

"OOooohhhh Fuck, Ron. You don't mess around."

I slammed into her relentlessly for a couple of minutes. Sabrina had already taken my morning load earlier, so I was ready for the long haul.

"Oh My God. Fuck meeeeeee."

Nancy kept coming and coming. I slowed down the pace a little but I kept on thrusting. She eventually recovered and smiled at me weakly as I pumped into her rhythmically.

I pulled out and my rock hard cock was standing straight at attention. I tapped the inside of her knee. She gave me a big smile and got on all fours. I kneaded her firm cheeks hard for a while.

"Oh God Ron, get that hard cock inside of me."

I spread her cheeks wide and pounded my cock up into her pussy.

"Ooohhh Fuck yeah."

I slammed my index finger up her butthole with no warning at all.

"Whoooooaaaahhh."

I started bucking my hips into her wildly as my finger pistoned back and forth into her butt.

"Oh God. Fuck meeeeeee."

It sounded like she was coming again. I just kept slamming into her as hard as I could. I could feel my orgasm building. My cock was a blur as it pounded in and out of her pussy. I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled out and sprayed my jism all over her. I collapsed on the bed beside her.

She kissed me briefly. "I need to go find a towel or something, Ron. That was quite the load. I'll be right back, honey."

----

She came back with a sexy grin on her face and slid up next to me on the bed.

"So, Ron, what was your wife's name again?"

"Maureen, honey."

She looked puzzled. "Maureen..."

"She's tall, blonde and busty."

"Oh, her. She's almost like an Amazon or something."

"She looks good, Nancy. That's for sure."

"All of the men at that barbecue couldn't keep their eyes off of her."

"Yeah, I thought she just liked to flirt with other men. I was wrong."

Nancy gave me a sexy smile. "I hope you weren't too disappointed with me today, Ron."

I pulled her in for a passionate kiss. "I wasn't disappointed at all, Nancy. You've got a really sexy body."

"Apparently it wasn't sexy enough for my husband, the fucker."

I gave her a look. I knew she was lying through her teeth. She was the one who strayed, not her husband. If she was thinking straight at all, she would realize that I knew she was a cheater. She came on to me when she was supposedly happily married.

"That British guy?"

"Yes, Nigel and I have split up. Fucking cheater."

She thought she was getting on my good side, but all she was actually doing was making me really angry. She was oblivious though. She started kissing my chest and moving down my body. It wasn't long before she was giving my dick a tongue lashing. She was a talented cock sucker. I was hard in no time.

She pulled away from my cock and gave me a big smile.

"Any ideas, Ron, honey?"

"How about anal, Nancy?"

She gave me a surprised look.

"Anal, already? I guess so." She stood up and headed into the bathroom for the lube. She came back. My eyes were riveted to her tight ass.

"My, my, Ron. You're so intense." She handed me the lube and got up on all fours. I lubed her up good and then gave my cock a quick pull to lube it up.

"Ready, Nancy?"

"Yes, Ron. Please start slow. It's been a while."

I almost said something. I'm sure Jim used to fuck her ass. But he'd been out of commission for a couple of months, then. I eased in my cock as gently as I could. The idea was for her to crave my cock. Sabrina would be upset with me if I gave in to my anger right away and hurt her.

"Oooohhhhh, Yessss. It feels good, Ron."

She started pushing back against me. I pushed my cock into her butt slowly but surely.

"Oooohhh God, Ron. You fill me up, lover."

I grabbed onto her hips and pulled her butt to me. I was fully embedded in her ass.

She turned back and gave me a flirty smile.

"OK Big boy, give it to me good."

"Oh, I'll give it to you, you fucking, lying, cheating, bitch," I almost said aloud.

I pounded into her mercilessly. I was a machine.

"Ohhhhhh Fuck meeeeeee. Aggghhhhhh."

Nancy really seemed to be enjoying the thrashing I was giving to her. I gave the sides of her cheeks a couple of hard smacks as I slammed into her.

"Ohhhhh my fucking God. Aaaaagggggghhhhh."

That really got her going. She was bucking into me wildly. I could barely keep up with her. The collisions between my pelvis and her back side were violent.

I smacked her ass a few more times.

"Ooooooohhhhhhaaggghhhhhhhhhhhh."

We both came hard and I left my load in her bowels. I fell on the bed.

It wasn't long before Nancy came up to kiss me passionately. I wanted to stand up and leave right away, but I had to play the part a little longer. I kissed her back.

Eventually she pulled away. "That was amazing, Ron. That's the best sex I've had in many years."

I gave her a smile. "It was pretty good, wasn't it?"

She was stroking my chest lovingly. I just laid back and closed my eyes. I pretended to drift off. I was having trouble containing my anger. She was a fucking, lying bitch. I wanted to smack her around.

Nancy sighed and then stood up. She started to get dressed. I stood up as well and then dressed quickly.

She pulled me in for a passionate kiss, and then led me to the kitchen. Her stuff from the market was still sitting in the bags unpacked.

I was just about to slip out the door.

"Hold on a second, honey. Let me give you my number and my e-mail address."

I tried not to sigh and smiled at her.

She handed me the paper and then got up on her tiptoes to give me a good bye kiss.

"Don't be a stranger, Ron."

I gave her an enigmatic smile and then left.

----

When I returned home, Sabrina was wearing a new lingerie set I had never seen before. It showed off her luscious ass to perfection.

"Mmmmm, Sabbie. Love the new outfit."

"You do, huh?" she said throatily as she came up to kiss me. The saleslady liked it a lot as well. I was tempted to fuck her right there in the store."

"Will she be joining us sometime soon, Sabbie?"

Sabrina frowned. "I tried to recruit her, Ron, but she's a dyed in the wool lesbian. She looked at me in horror when I mentioned that you would have to have fun as well."

"Just how far did you two go, Sabbie?"

She blushed. "Ron, I was a good girl. I had to slap her hands away a couple of times, but then she behaved."

"I trust you, Sabbie."

We kissed for a while.

"So how did things go with Nancy?"

"Oh it was OK. She said it was the best sex she's had in many years."

"You fucked her ass, huh?"

"Yep, I fucked her ass and I smacked her butt pretty hard as well. She loved it, the fucking bitch."

"You sound angry, Ron."

"I am angry, Sabbie. She called Nigel a cheater, the lying slut."

Sabrina's face got redder. Now I'm getting angry as well, Ron. Somehow Nancy has spoiled the mood. I was so horny just a few seconds ago. Fucking bitch."

We both laughed. "Fucking bitch."

"Fucking bitch."

We were giggling like schoolgirls.

"Lying slut."

"Fucking whore."

We kissed passionately and I pulled down her translucent panties. I spit into her ass and then eased my way up into her butthole.

Sabrina was on her side. She had her head turned back so we could kiss passionately as I pumped my cock into her ass. It was pretty intense.

Sabrina stared into my eyes. "I love you, Ron."

"Oh, Sabrina, I love you so much."

Yes, life was still good.

99)

The couple that had been looking at our house finally put in an offer. It wasn't insulting. They accepted our counter-offer. Sabrina and I were very happy to be getting out of the house that still had many Maureen memories in it.

We set up a meeting with our agent, Joanne, to look at the country house that we liked again. Joanne told us that she thought the seller was getting anxious. We decided to put in an offer on it that was a fair bit lower than the listed price. After some haggling we were able to hammer out a deal that worked for us. We were both quite happy.

Joanne was still hinting that she would like to hook up with Sabrina and me but we decided to keep things professional.

Sabrina and I celebrated in bed. When we were cuddling in the afterglow Sabrina said, "So Ron, this Friday we're set to hook up with Paula again. Remember her?" Sabrina was smiling at me impishly.

"Of course I remember Paula, Sabbie. Her tits are to die for and she promised I would get to fuck her ass this time. This is gonna be a good one."

Sabrina giggled. "Oh, Ron, I can't wait to watch you take her anal virginity. I get so horny when I think about it." She leaned in for a passionate kiss. Of course that led to another rambunctious session between us.

----

That Friday Paula and Sabrina were waiting for me when I got home, Paula had a new sexy teddy. It clung to her round ass tightly. Her humongous tits were standing up proudly and so were her nipples.

She rushed up to kiss me passionately and my hands roamed all over her body.

"Oooohhh God, Ron. I'm so fucking hot."

I stood back away from her and gave her a leer. "Yes Paula, you are smoking hot." She blushed beet red and then fell back on the bed.

"Give it to me, Ron," she said huskily.

Suffice it to say, that the three of us had an amazing time together. Paula's tits looked amazing as they flopped around while I pounded into her virgin ass.

----

We were enjoying breakfast Saturday morning with Paula when my daughter, Jenny, showed up for her regular weekly laundry run.

Paula's eyes lit up when she saw her and the two beautiful young friends embraced relatively chastely. Then they pulled apart and Jenny turned to me. She gave me a big smile.

"So how was her ass, Daddy?"

I turned to look over at Paula. She was red as a beet.

"You two are obviously becoming pretty good friends."

Paula nodded and then turned to Jenny. "She's such a sweetie, Ron."

It was Jenny's turn to blush.

"I realize she's a sweetie, Paula, but I wasn't expecting you to discuss our sexual plans with her."

"Hey, she already had figured out that we were intimate. I couldn't lie to her when she asked about it. Then, I was looking forward to things so much I just couldn't help talking about it with her. I'm sorry, Ron."

"No big deal, Paula. I was just surprised, that's all."

Jenny interjected, "Quit dodging the question, Daddy. How was her ass?"

"A gentleman never tells, Jenny."

"Oh Pooo." She turned to Paula. "How was it, babe?"

Paula blushed again. "Oh God, Jenny. It was amazing, but it really helped that Sabrina was right there with me. I'm not sure if it would have been the same if it was just Ron."

Jenny looked thoughtful. "You make a good point, Paula."

Jenny gave us all a big smile and then headed to the laundry room.

Sabrina asked Paula, "Any luck with the lovely Jenny, honey?"

Paula blushed. "Yes and no. We're really good friends and she has admitted to being attracted to me, but she still insists that she's only really interested in men."

Sabrina gave her a hug. "That's where I figured you would be, honey. Be patient. I'm sure you two will eventually hook up."

Paula nodded seriously. "The thing is, I really like her a lot. I would love it if we could be monogamous with each other, but she's pretty set on finding a man."

Jenny and Paula ended up leaving together. Just as they were getting into the car we could hear rhem giggling hysterically about something. They were obviously becoming very good friends.

---

Sabrina turned to me.

"So, Ron, did Nigel say that Nancy goes to the market every Saturday?"

"Yup, pretty much."

"That's what I thought. Let's go, Ron. We want to get there around 11, right?"

She was already headed towards the garage. I shrugged and followed her. We chatted in the car on the way to the market.

"What's the plan, Sabbie?"

"Oh, you wander around close to her but ignore her. When she rushes up to kiss you or whatever, you back away and explain that you are in a committed relationship but don't mention any names, OK?"

"Sure."

Then after you finally get rid of her, I will casually stride up to you and you will kiss me thoroughly right there in the market. Got it mister?"

"Yup, no problem."

"Make sure you grab my ass as well."

"If you insist," I said in mock horror.

Sabrina giggled at me. "Oh, Ron, this is going to be so much fun."

---

I spied Nancy right away. She was dressed casually but she still looked sexy. I pretended not to see her and wandered through the market keeping relatively close to her.

"Ron, is that you?"

Nancy rushed up to me and tried to hug me. I backed away.

"Hi, Nancy."

"You never called me, Ron, and now you don't want to hug me?"

DonLeeds
DonLeeds
155 Followers