After the Shock Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonLeeds
DonLeeds
155 Followers

She looked very upset.

"Sorry Nancy. I'm with someone now."

Nancy gave me a pose. She looked really hot. Her tight ass was beckoning to me.

"C'mon Ron, don't you want more of this?"

If I wasn't committed, I would have attacked her. She looked really sexy.

"Sorry, Nancy. You're off limits."

Nancy looked at me in disbelief. I pretended to get on with my shopping. Nancy was steaming but she didn't push things any further.

Sabrina was waiting for me in the next aisle.

"There you are, honey."

Sabrina rushed up to kiss me. We kissed passionately and I gave her butt cheeks a good work out with my hands.

"Oh, Ron," she said loudly. I could see Nancy watching us. She looked really angry.

Sabrina and I were joined at the hip for the rest of the time in the market. Nancy was doing a slow burn. Sabrina was giggling like a schoolgirl and pretending not to notice Nancy.

---

We paid for our stuff and then headed towards the exit. When we got to the car, Nancy was there waiting.

She stared at Sabrina. "I just realized who you are. You're Jim's wife aren't you?"

Sabrina scowled at her. "Yes Nancy, Jim is still my husband, but not for much longer."

Nancy turned to me and gave me a sexy pose. She looked fine, to be honest.

"Ron, honey, you fucked my ass royally last time and I know you enjoyed yourself. Sabrina, here, refuses to do anal. How could you pick her over me?"

Sabrina gave Nancy a triumphant smile and then turned to me. She pulled her pants and undies down right there in the parking lot. Then she turned to face the car and bent over. Her ass was wiggling enticingly. She turned back to me.

"C'mon Ron. Show her. Get your cock in me, honey."

I did a quick scan and didn't see anybody else looking at us. I moved up behind Sabrina so it would be less obvious to casual passers by that she was bottomless. Then I glanced over at Nancy. She was in shock.

Sabrina was getting impatient. "C'mon Ron. Don't dilly dally. Fuck my ass."

I stared at her gorgeous butt and then decided the quickest way out of this embarrassing situation was to give in and fuck her. It wouldn't be pretty if I refused her then.

I unzipped my pants and then got my cock out. I did up the button again at the top. I didn't want my pants falling down during the action. I hocked a loogie in her butthole and then pushed in.

"Yesssss."

Sabrina started bucking wildly. I tried not to pump too hard but still give it to her. I was very self conscious. I didn't want to turn this into a public spectacle. I glanced over at Nancy. She was frantically frigging herself through her slacks.

Sabrina was still bucking wildly. "Oooooohhhhh. Fuck ya. Fuck meeeeeee."

We both came hard. I reached down for Sabrina's pants and pulled them up most of the way and then pulled away and stuffed my cock in my pants. Sabrina was decent in no time. We scanned the parking lot. I didn't see any one but Nancy. I sighed with relief.

Sabrina walked up to Nancy. "Ron is mine, bitch!"

Nancy turned to me. "If you get tired of her, give me a call, honey."

The ladies scowled at each other some more. Then Nancy stomped off and drove away.

Sabrina and I smiled at each other and then kissed passionately.

"Holy fuck, Sabbie. The back yard was one thing, but a parking lot?"

Sabrina giggled. "Sorry Ron, I never planned that. Emotions got the best of me."

We kissed again for a while.

---

I heard a female voice from behind me.

"Wow, that was so hot. You guys are awesome. Did he really fuck your ass, honey?"

Sabrina backed away from me and I turned to look at the newcomer. She was tall, slim and gorgeous.

Sabrina gave her an obvious once over and then gave her a sexy grin.

"Yes, yes he did."

"Wow, what was up with that?"

"Oh, you must have seen that lady we were talking to?"

"Yeah, I saw her. She was pretty."

"Yes, she's a pretty one, the fucking bitch. Her name is Nancy. She was having an affair with my husband for years."

"Oh, I see. Not you sir, I take it."

"No, not me."

"No, Ron here is an honorable man. He would never cheat on me. We've been friends for years and years."

"I'm Cindy, and you are?"

"Sabrina, pleased to meet you, Cindy." The ladies gave each other a quick hug.

"So, I'm still confused. Why did you guys fuck in front of the bitch?"

"Oh, I had Ron fuck her last weekend. I was just making her jealous, that's all."

"I see...," said Cindy doubtfully.

Sabrina giggled. "Cindy, honey, Ron had to be quick and careful today. If you got to see him in action for real, you would see why Nancy is so upset now."

Cindy gave me the once over and then gave me a sexy grin.

I gave her an obvious ogle and my cock was rock hard again.

Cindy was staring right at me and she flushed prettily.

Sabrina gave me a forceful hug and then she smiled at me.

"What do you think, Ron? Could you show our new friend here a good time? You're not too worn out are you?"

I blushed and stammered and Cindy gasped.

"I thought you said he would never cheat."

Sabrina gave her a big smile and then pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Cindy was shocked for a second but eventually responded eagerly.

"Holy fuck, you two are so hot."

Sabrina backed away from Cindy. "It's not cheating, honey, if we both play with you at the same time.

Cindy glanced at me calculatingly and then turned back to Sabrina and smiled and then turned back to me again. She focused on my bulge.

"So Ron, you never answered her question. Are you too worn out?"

It was my turn to pull in Cindy for a kiss. My hands wandered to her ass and I kneaded her cheeks hard as our tongues did battle. She backed away gasping.

"Wow, you two are amazing. I don't think I've ever been this horny."

"Are you driving, Cindy?"

"No, I took the bus."

"Come with us then, sweetie."

Sabrina and Cindy were arm in arm and they headed to the car.

They got in the back seat and started necking. I drove home and struggled mightily to keep my eyes on the road.

---

I parked the car in the driveway and stepped out. Sabrina and Cindy had to do a quick wardrobe adjustment before they exited the car. They were both very flushed.

Sabrina attacked me with a passionate kiss and grabbed my cock and started stroking it through my pants.

"God, Ron. I'm so hot. She's so sexy. C'mon honey."

Cindy watched us for a second. Sabrina turned to her.

"C'mon inside Cindy, honey. Let's get this party started."

Cindy blushed and then hugged her again.

"Oh my God, Sabrina. I've already come twice."

We had a rambunctious session. Cindy obviously loved a cock up her ass. She was a tiger.

When we were cuddling afterwards, Sabrina gave her the timelines. We basically had a date for a month from then.

Sabrina headed out to the car to get our stuff from the market. We had totally forgotten about it in the rush to the bedroom.

Cindy never actually got inside the market so she was looking for a ride back. She saw a family photo on the way out. She gasped.

"Oh my God, you're Jenny's dad aren't you?"

"Yes, Cindy, you know Jenny?"

"We go to school together. She stays in the same dorm with me. We're good friends. I've seen her mom once or twice. She's hot. She's your ex then, huh?"

"That's right. Her name is Maureen. I caught her fucking Sabrina's hubby about 6 months ago."

Sabrina had just returned and caught the end of the conversation.

"Yeah, my hubby had a string of lovers including Maureen as well as Nancy from the parking lot. What a guy huh?"

Cindy gave Sabrina a sympathetic look.

"Sabbie, you're an amazing lover. If he couldn't stay faithful to you, he couldn't stay faithful to anyone."

Sabrina smiled at Cindy and they hugged again.

"You're not so bad yourself, sweetie."

100)

Nigel called me one night and we set up to go dancing with him and his new girlfriend.

Sabrina was dressed in another clingy dress. Her ass looked luscious as per usual.

When Nigel showed up with his lady, I was pretty sure I had never seen her before, but she looked somewhat familiar. She was a tall slim brunette with an absolutely amazing ass. She was gorgeous.

"Hi Ron, Hi Sabrina, this is my girlfriend, Stephanie."

Stephanie gave both of us a sexy grin.

"I've heard great things about you two."

Sabrina and I looked at each other. We were both confused. Sabrina turned to Stephanie.

"You've heard about us?"

"Yes, my girlfriend, Shirl, can't wait to hook up with you two again."

The light dawned on both of us.

"Oh yeah, Shirl. We're set to meet up with her next Friday."

Stephanie giggled. "Oh, I know. Shirl talks about almost nothing else."

I glanced over at Nigel.

"Hey buddy, have you met Shirl?"

Nigel kissed Stephanie soundly and grabbed her ass. Stephanie melted in to him. They were obviously newly intimate with each other and very happy about it.

Nigel turned away from Stephanie and said with a lecherous grin, "All of Stephanie's girlfriends are hot, but Shirl is the hottest. You are a lucky dog, Ron."

I gave Stephanie an obvious ogle and then turned to back to Nigel.

"Well, Shirl is undoubtedly hot, but Stephanie looks amazing."

Nigel grinned wolfishly. "Oh, I know, mate. Shirl is hot, but she can't hold a candle to my Steph." Stephanie blushed and then they kissed again some more.

Sabrina was grinning from ear to ear as she watched Nigel and Stephanie.

"I'm glad, you found your woman, Nigel. You deserve to be happy."

Then Sabrina turned to me.

"You remember, Ron. We met Stephanie's aunt. Her name was Ellen."

"Oh, yeah, that Red Sox fan. She was his wife." I turned to Stephanie.

"Your aunt is beautiful, honey. But, somehow, you're even more gorgeous."

Stephanie blushed beet red.

"Thanks, Ron. Shirl said you were a smooth one." Then she turned to Sabrina and gave her the once over.

"Shirl can't wait to hook up with you, either, Sabrina, and I can see why. You're spectacular."

It was Sabrina's turn to blush. She was scarlet. The ladies leaned in a gave each other a friendly kiss on the lips.

I glanced over at Nigel and we grinned at each other knowingly.

---

We were sitting at the table and having a great time together.

"So, Ron, did you end up fucking Nancy?"

"Yes, Nigel, she was a great fuck, but she pissed me off. She called you a cheater."

Nigel's face darkened. "That fucking bitch."

Sabrina giggled. "That's just what we said, multiple times." She giggled again. "She was so angry when Ron rejected her after that. Thank you so much, Nigel."

Nigel broke into a grin.

"She was really brassed off was she?"

Sabrina giggled and then she did an imitation of Nancy at the parking lot. She stomped and turned away angrily.

Nigel let out a bellowing laugh. "Oh my God, Sabrina. I can just see her." He couldn't stop laughing.

"What about you and Maureen, Nigel?"

Stephanie looked on interestedly. Nigel turned to her.

"This was before I met you, love."

Stephanie smiled and nodded and kissed him.

Nigel turned to me and gave me a knowing grin.

"Your Maureen sure knows how to have fun in the sack, Ron."

"Oh, I know, Nigel. We did just about anything you can do together. I wonder how many of those wild things she learned from other partners."

"Anyways, we had a great time together. But you know what's funny? She made sure I was single before we did anything. She said she was done with fucking attached men. I was almost tempted to believe her."

"Well, Nigel. She had told me that she was going to change her act. She sounded sincere. It seems that she is following through with her promise."

Nigel looked thoughtful. "Well, I must say, I was tempted to date her a few more times, but I held to my promise. We only hooked up once."

"She wanted you guys to become a couple, huh?"

Nigel looked over at Stephanie and then they kissed again.

"Yes, she wanted to, but I'm very thankful that I was free to meet up with the perfect woman."

Stephanie blushed and they kissed again.

---

Sabrina asked, "So how did you guys meet, anyways?"

Stephanie answered. "I play cello in the orchestra. We're always looking for fill-in members. Our director was auditioning drummers. It takes a special drummer to fit into an orchestra. He can't be too rambunctious. Anyways I saw Nigel trying out. He kept staring at me. Then I heard him say something to the director. I was entranced as soon as I heard his voice."

Nigel grinned. "I 'accidentally' bumped into Stephanie as I was leaving."

Stephanie giggled. "Yes, and then I 'accidentally' asked him out to dinner."

They smiled at each other and they were at it again.

Sabrina and I grinned at each other knowingly.

"Were we ever that sickeningly sweet with each other, Ron?"

I pulled her in for a toe curling kiss. Both of us were really into it.

When we finally came up for air, Stephanie was grinning at us.

"Wow, you two are hot together."

Nigel laughed. "Oh, you have no idea, Stephie."

Stephanie turned to Nigel and gave him a questioning look.

Sabrina giggled. "Stephanie honey, Nigel has seen Ron and I up close and personal as we enjoyed each other."

Stephanie gasped. "Really?"

"Yup, Nigel was dating a busty beauty at the time. He really fucked her good. You're a lucky woman, Stephanie."

Stephanie blushed. "You're a lucky woman as well, Sabrina. Shirl has fucked a lot of men in her time. She's never gone on and on about anybody like she does about Ron."

Sabrina grinned and pulled in Stephanie for an intimate kiss.

"Yes, we've both hooked onto good ones, haven't we?"

Stephanie blushed. "Oh my God, Sabrina. I want you so bad."

Sabrina giggled.

"Hmmmm Stephanie, I want you too, babe. But, I don't think it will ever happen. I love to play with girls but only with Ron present. It's either a threesome or a no-some if you get what I mean."

Stephanie nodded. "I understand, Sabrina."

"Have you and Nigel shared a girl yet?"

Stephanie looked surprised. "No, it's been a long time since I was in a threesome. I usually only play with girls when I'm between boyfriends."

Sabrina gave her a sexy grin. "You and Nigel should party with Shirl sometime. I know you all would have a great time."

Both Nigel and Stephanie looked startled.

"But she's so hot. What if Nigel finds he likes her more than me?"

Nigel pulled in Stephanie for a passionate kiss.

"Stephanie, honey. I know we've only known each other for a short time, but I'm totally smitten with you. You don't have to worry about me straying. You don't have to worry about threesomes either, if you don't want to. I just want you, love."

They kissed again.

---

"You met my girlfriend Suzie that one night didn't you, Sabrina?"

Sabrina turned to Stephanie.

"If she's the one I'm thinking of, we never talked with each other. I saw her talking with Ellen and her husband. She was gorgeous. She's blonde with nice firm tits, right?"

Stephanie giggled. "Yup, that's Suzie. I'm so jealous of her tits. They're so big and firm. She really doesn't need a bra. They just stand up naturally."

Nigel grabbed Stephanie's ass and squeezed her cheeks. "You don't need to worry about Suzie, honey. Your ass is so much sexier than hers."

Stephanie blushed and they kissed again.

"Thank you, Nigel but I was just thinking. Sabrina, you and Ron hook up with girls all the time right?"

Sabrina blushed prettily. "Not all the time, honey, but yes, we do enjoy ourselves with young ladies sometimes."

"Suzie keeps going on about how wonderful her time with my aunt and uncle was. Shirl and her keep arguing. They're funny. Anyways, I was thinking you two should hook up with Suzie. That might settle things once and for all."

"Settle things?"

"Well, I always said that my uncle Don was my best lover ever. Then Nigel came along. I don't even think about Uncle Don anymore. But, Suzie can't stop talking about him and Shirl can't stop talking about Ron."

"Ahhh, I see. Don is that good a lover is he?"

Stephanie blushed.

"He was my first real lover. He didn't take my virginity but I wish he did. He's a wonderful lover. My mom and my aunt are lucky women."

Sabrina gasped. "But, I thought Ellen was his wife"

"Aunt Ellen is his official wife, but my mom is also his wife. They are a threesome. They've been together for more than 10 years."

"Wow, and I'm guessing your mom is hot, huh?"

Stephanie blushed.

"She looks a lot like Ellen. She's just a few years older."

"Wow, your uncle is a lucky man."

"Yes, he is. But he's a dear. He deserves to get lucky."

"So why couldn't you 'settle things' by having Shirl hook up with them?"

"Oh, Shirl has been dying to try out Uncle Don for years, but he's never touched her."

"Oh yeah, I remember that night, Shirl was upset because he said no again."

Stephanie giggled. "Yup, Shirl is a little spoiled. She's not used to men saying no to her."

Sabrina turned to me. "You remember Suzie, don't you Ron?"

I grinned at her. "Sure, I remember her, Sabbie. She was almost as hot as Shirl."

Sabrina turned to Stephanie again. "We would be happy to entertain Suzie sometime if she is up for it."

Stephanie's face lit up. "I'll call her tomorrow and give her the lowdown. You can call her and set up something then, huh."

Sabrina giggle happily as she added Suzie's contact information to her phone.

101)

I got home from work one day and Sabrina was waiting for me. She gave me a big smile and a killer kiss.

"Guess what, Ron?"

"What, honey?"

"Melinda Smith showed up today. We had a very interesting conversation."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yes, she bumped into a woman downtown recently that she hadn't seen in a while."

"Yeah, so?"

"Melinda realized that I would probably love to hear about this woman's activities a few years ago."

"Let me guess, Jim was fucking her."

"Yes, exactly. Jim was fucking her."

"So who was it?"

"She won't tell me. She wants to make a deal."

"I think I know where this is going."

Sabrina giggled and pulled me in for another passionate kiss.

"Yes, you probably have figured it out."

"How do you know she just hasn't made up a story?"

"Oh, she gave some more details. She says Monica and I used to leave every Wednesday night for a while when Monica was 11 or so. Then a woman would show up just after we left. Melinda says she was wearing naughty outfits a couple of times."

"Do you remember any Wednesday night outings, Sabbie?"

"Yes, Monica was a girl scout. I was helping out with the troop."

"So, it sounds like Melinda has good information then, huh?"

"Yep, and she swears it wasn't Maureen or Nancy or her mom. It was some other woman."

"So, what do you want to do, Sabbie?"

"Oh, Ron. I'm dying of curiosity. Melinda says she knows the woman's name."

"So, what exactly does Melinda want?"

"She wants you to fuck her, Ron. Multiple times. She says I can join in as well if I want, but you must fuck her at least 3 separate times or she won't tell me any more."

"Sabbie, I've told you before. She's a beautiful young woman. I would enjoy fucking her, but only if that's what you want. I'm good either way. What about you? Does she turn you on?"

"Oh, Ron, she looked so sexy today. Her tits are amazing. I don't know what to do."

"Whatever you decide is good with me."

I pulled Sabrina to me and gave her ass cheeks a good workout.

Sabrina giggled. "You like the idea of fucking her again, huh?"

"Be quiet, Sabbie. Bend over."

Sabrina didn't say anything. She just grinned at me and then pulled down her pants. After 10 minutes of hard thrashing we continued our conversation.

"Oh, Ron, I love it when you take control like that."

I just covered her upper body with little kisses.

DonLeeds
DonLeeds
155 Followers