After the Shock Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonLeeds
DonLeeds
152 Followers

"Hmmmm."

"Any more clues as to who the woman was, Sabbie?"

"Just that she looked to be the same age as Jim and that she was always smiling on the way in and walking funny on the way out."

"Same age, huh. It could be anyone."

"I know. You wouldn't mind fucking Melinda a few times, Ron?"

"Sabbie, you know me. I will enjoy myself. Do you want to join us as well?"

"Oh, Ron, she fucked my husband 3 times. I'm still having trouble with the idea of kissing her or anything. I hate that she has this information and that I am tempted to loan you out. I hate it."

"We could try and force it out of her some other way."

"Oh, Ron, I've thought of that too, but that doesn't feel right either."

"We could offer her money."

"I already tried that. The information is not for sale for money."

"It's your call, Sabbie."

"Ron, when you fuck her, I want it to be rough. Don't hurt her, but please no gentle sex. Fuck her hard."

"Will do, Sabbie."

"Oh, Ron"

We just cuddled and kissed each other lightly for the next hour.

---

We had a date with Suzie for the next Friday that we were really looking forward to, and I also had a date set for my first of the three sessions with Melinda. Sabrina wasn't happy about it but she really wanted to know the identity of the Wednesday woman.

We were cuddling in bed one evening just chilling and I heard my phone beep. I had it set so that beep would only occur when I received an email from a few select people. I extracted myself away from Sabrina and headed to the laptop to read the e-mail. It was from the private investigator and it was entitled 'Armando'. There was an audio file and also a text document.

"Hey Sabbie, come look at this with me. Maureen has been in contact with Armando again."

Sabrina jumped right up to join me.

The P.I. instructed us to view the text first so we did that.

Text from Armando – "Ciao dolcezza, how's my American amazon?"

Text from Maureen - "Hi Armie, it's been a while."

A -"yes, my dear, but I will be in DC on the 20th of Aug for a week"

M - "Hmmm, Aug 20, I should be able to see you."

A - "Ahh dolcezza, I knew I could count on you."

M - "Looking forward to it, Armie. GTG. XOXOXO Maureen."

That was it for the text file. I was seething with anger. Sabrina stroked me gently. "Calm down, Ron. There's nothing you can do about this right now."

I tried a few deep breaths. This man had fucked my wife on our honeymoon. It was also his own honeymoon, but that didn't stop him from fucking my wife. I was totally unaware that my wife was a slut and she kept up regular contact with this slimeball for years. I wanted to break his neck.

Finally I was calm again.

"Oh Ron, you're so angry, honey."

I kissed Sabrina for a minute or two. I felt much better.

"Sorry, honey. It's just so frustrating. I was so in love with Maureen. I had great memories of my honeymoon for years and now all those memories are ruined."

Sabrina gasped. "I wonder if Jim cheated on me during our honeymoon. Oh God, Ron. I understand, honey."

She looked like she was shaken up just by the possibility.

We hugged and kissed again for a while until we were both feeling better.

We played the audio file.

"Hello."

"Ciao dolcezza bella."

"Oh, Armie, it's good to hear your voice."

"So, my flight comes in at 3 PM DC time on August 20th. Can you meet me at the airport, bella?"

"Yes, I've already booked some time off."

"Magnifico, dolcezza, It's United flight 981."

"I'll be there, Armie."

"Ciao, bella."

He sounded so arrogant. He made my blood boil.

"Oh God, Sabbie, I want to hurt him so bad."

Sabrina pulled me in for a kiss.

"Ron, honey, you have to calm down."

Sabrina slipped off her robe and wiggled her butt at me.

"Ron, honey, fuck me hard. Let out your frustration on my ass. I can take it."

I was an animal. I wasn't really thinking straight. I plowed into Sabrina's ass and started thrashing. There was no love involved at all. I just pounded and pounded until I couldn't take it anymore.

Afterwards I just collapsed on the bed. Sabrina rested there for a few minutes and then disappeared to the bathroom.

I was thinking about Armando. They weren't pretty thoughts.

Sabrina snuggled up to me.

"So Ron, are you OK now?"

She looked worried.

I took in her expression, and then kissed her soundly. We were both giving it our all.

"Oh god, Sabbie, I love you so much, honey."

She just nodded. "I love you too, Ron. It's great to see my man back again. You scared me, honey."

We kissed again.

Yes, life was still good, but something had to be done about Armando.

DonLeeds
DonLeeds
152 Followers