After the Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pontoon," she said.

Alison had dealt herself 5H so she put in one match, got 8S, said flip and turned over KD. "Busted," she said.

David had 6D, put in one more and got 5D, put four more in and got 10C for twenty one.

Banker had 6S, JH. "Banker pays seventeen," Alison said, "and so you all collect. David, your turn to shuffle and deal for Banker.

"But before we play more cards," said Alison, "I need to speak to my mum. Is there a phone I could use?"

"Unfortunately, Mrs Oliver, our landlady keeps her phone in her room," David said.

"I'll walk with you to the phone box," Konrad offered. "It's on Osmond Road next to the Deli and I'll get some cola."

"We haven't got that much time before they get back," David said to Helen. As he kissed her, he placed one hand on Helen's buttock, the other on her breast. "You drive me wild, you know. Why don't you take your dress off and we'll go to the bedroom," he suggested and led her to his room.

"Alison, how long have you been engaged?" Konrad asked.

"Well, we're not formally engaged," she said.

They were walking side by side to the shop.

"I noticed that you weren't wearing an engagement ring," Konrad remarked.

"We'll have an engagement party with a ring when Paul returns from his voyage," Alison said.

"Until then you're a free woman," he said. "You can make the most of your opportunities."

"Meaning what?" she asked.

"Exactly what I said," Konrad said and continued, "David would love to get into your pants I'm sure."

"And you wouldn't?"

"Of course I would. You're very beautiful and I'd be honoured to have sex with you. I promise you a good time," he said.

"David is more interested in Helen," she said. "He's lost interest in me."

"Nothing of the sort," Konrad said. "All you need to do is to make him a little jealous."

"And how do I do that?"

"You'll think of something. Meantime, can I tell you that your kiss was the best kiss I've had in a very, very long time."

"You are sweet," she said.

"Can I have another kiss from you?"

"Out here on the street?"

"I don't mind being seen kissing you anywhere in the world and no one knows you. Besides its nearly dark and no one will recognize you if you are shy."

"I'm not shy," she said and stopped walking. Konrad took that as an open invitation. He kissed her on the mouth and held her, gently running his hands all over her back as his mouth devoured hers. He flicked his tongue between her teeth and played with her tongue as she made a tube for his tongue to engage in and out. She held him, her hands rubbing on his back while his hands never still, roamed over her back, her buttocks, the side of her face and breast. His fingers found her left nipple and gently rolled it between his fingers.

"I like that," she said. "But I have to phone my mum. Perhaps we can do some more of that a bit later on." They resumed their walk now hand in hand, not saying anything.

"Do you know the story of the three nuns who went through a forest to a village for some supplies for the convent?" Konrad asked.

"Go on, tell me," she said.

"They were set upon and raped by some bandits and then released to go on their way. Sister Agatha, the youngest of the nuns said that they would have to tell the abbess that they were ravished twice. Twice, asked the older of the other two nuns, how so. Well, we are coming back through the forest aren't we, answered the novice."

"That's so funny," Alison said. "It even sounds as if it might be true."

They stopped again, this time under a tree and kissed passionately. Konrad kissed her mouth repeatedly, scratched her back through her clothes and twirled both nipples. She kissed him back and eagerly responded but then said: "Stop it," as she grasped his erect penis through his trousers. "I really have to phone."

"Here are three pennies, in case you're short of change," Konrad said. She entered the phone booth and dialed a number while Konrad went to the Deli and bought six bottles of cola carrying them in a paper bag under his arm. He stood out of earshot while she completed her call.

"I told my mum that I'm with Helen and David. I've told her about David before. Good, I see you've got the cola," she said as hand in hand they started walking back towards the house.

"What do you think David and Helen are doing at this moment?" she asked.

"I imagine a bit more than what we are doing," he said.

"I think so too. I think Helen is having her way with David," she said.

"David is not slow off the mark either," Konrad remarked.

"Yes, and Helen has a plan that might coincide with David's," Alison remarked and then continued:

"You seem a more prosperous than an ordinary uni student."

"I have seven private students whom I coach in maths," he answered.

"How much do you charge?"

"A pound a lesson which lasts an hour."

"That's why you can afford the booze," she said. "But you don't have a car."

"I get by with the busses or my trusty treadly. Hey, have you heard what one tampon said to another tampon?"

"Yeah, they were both stuck up cunts," she said and then asked: "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, I don't have a special friend unless you'd like to go out with me. Would you go out with me?"

"Not when my fiancee-to-be is in Adelaide."

"I'd like to kiss you again," he said and drew her closer.

"This is not the soft object you showed us in the house," she said as she opened his fly and wrapped her fingers around his penis.

"You can feel the effect you have on me," Konrad said.

"I'm not going to have sex with you on the street," she said.

"Alright, let's go back to the house," Konrad said, kissed her again and they resumed their walk his arm around her while she held his member. They exchanged charged kisses several times, almost at twenty yard intervals before they returned to the house.

There was a soft thumping sound from the David's bedroom as they entered the kitchen dining area and Alison let go of him.

"Should we check to see what the noise is?" Konrad asked as he put the cola bottles down on the floor near the back door. They tiptoed, with Alison leading, across the lounge and peeked into David's bedroom through the crack in the door. Helen was on her back and David was bent over her in the traditional face to face style. Konrad whispered in Alison's ear to hold on to the door frame while he deftly dropped his trousers and underpants. With a finger he gently pushed her panties to one side while he inserted the tip of his penis into her. They watched David do Helen, and for every thrust Dave made, Konrad responded in like manner with Alison. When David slipped out for a moment, so did Konrad. Helen reached over and put David in and Alison did the same to Konrad who matched David stroke for stroke until Alison turned her head and kissed him. "Let's go to my bedroom," Konrad said, "and finish this." He stepped out of his trouser legs and led Helen to his room but left the door ajar.

"They'll see us," Alison said.

"We saw them so that's fair payback," Konrad said as they removed and dropped their clothes beside the bed. They kissed hungrily seeking each other's mouths while their hands roamed over bare skin. Alison took Konrad's member and guided it into her warm and moist inside and as they continued kissing, he remembered and scratched her back. They rolled back and forth across the bed and Konrad pumped her as Alison noisily began to cry out her enjoyment. Konrad rolled on his back and made Alison sit up and ride him. "Are you OK for contraception?" Konrad asked.

"Bit late to ask me that," Alison said, "But I'll be alright."

"Let yourself go, surrender yourself to your pleasure," Konrad urged upon her as he held her hands and urged her on and on.

"I can't do any more," she said. Konrad rolled her over but had noticed that Helen and David stood in the doorway. "Don't look, but Helen and David are watching us," he whispered into her ear, "Let yourself go, really let go and we'll put on a good show for them," he continued and nibbled her earlobe. He kissed her and when her climax came a few moments later he ejaculated into her. They lay still for a minute or so until they heard David's and Helen's slow clapping and then Helen and David sat down and joined them on the bed. Helen still had her bra on but David was nude. He reveled in showing off his physique. Konrad lay below Alison who was still implanted and was making little movements. David patted Alison on her butt and Helen felt insulted that David would do that so soon after having had sex with her.

"I'm going to the bathroom to get dressed," Helen said.

"Wait for me, I'm coming too," Alison said as she detached herself from Konrad's embrace, picked up her clothes and left them in a pile in the bathroom.

"Did you get the cola?" Helen asked and as Alison nodded, she continued, "Can you get me a bottle? Thanks." Without dressing, Alison walked to the dining room, found a bottle opener in a cutlery drawer and with two cola bottles joined Helen in the bathroom. The girls opened the cola bottles. Helen shook her bottle up and down to make it foam and standing in the shower stall she placed the mouth of the bottle in her vagina and released her thumb at the same time. The cola foamed in a jet as a douche then ran down her legs together with most of David's semen deposit. Alison did the same procedure.

"It's really effective," Helen said, "and apart from being sticky, which you can get rid of in the shower, it's good. I haven't heard of anyone getting pregnant using cola."

"Have you finished with David?" Alison asked.

"Still got a letch for him haven't you," Helen stated. "I'm done with David for the moment, maybe for tonight. Let's play cards again. He might get his strength back. You seemed to enjoy Konrad."

"Yeah, he's a good fuck. As a fuck, one of the best if not the best I've ever had and that includes Paul," Alison said and continued. "I came really quickly with him."

"That good, eh? So why are you still letching for David?"

"Well I haven't had him have I? I saw you. You seemed to like what he was doing to you. I could try that too, not that I wouldn't like a repeat with Konrad because I would."

"Liked what you saw did you? Are you going out on a date then, with Konrad?"

"I might, if he asks me."

"What about Paul?" Helen asked.

"He's not here, is he? He hasn't given me the ring he promised me, time before last."

"So you'll go out with David or Konrad, you don't care which it is as long as you have a good time."

Alison and Helen were dressed by this time. Alison was busy applying her lipstick while Helen went into David's bedroom to find her panties which seemed to have disappeared. Instead of panties she found David's small collection of pornography. "David, I can't find my panties," Helen said.

"I've got them," David admitted and asked, "Can I keep them?"

"What do you need my panties for?"

"To remember you by when I'm all alone," David said.

"You mean to wank off on," Helen said.

"You got me."

"Alright you can keep my panties as long as you show us the porn that you've got," said Helen.

"This visiting card says John Longprong and offers various services to needy ladies. Pass it around. This photo is of a friend of mine in England. She let me photograph her pubes but not her face at the same time. These are just odd photos from magazines, pictures from Playboy and other magazines," David explained.

"Did you have sex with that girl?" Helen asked.

"Yeah, and so did everyone else in the class."

"How old was she?" Alison asked.

"Fourteen, but then so was I and everyone else who had sex with her."

They sat around the table as before with Helen sitting next to Konrad when they resumed their interrupted card game.

David was proxy Banker. Konrad picked up 8D, bought 7C for one match, asked for a flip and got KH. "Busted," he said. David scooped up cards and matches.

Helen had 6H, bought for one match a 6C and for one more JD. "Another busted," David said. Alison had picked up 7S, put in one match, got 7H, put in her last match for KD. "Busted again," David said. He had dealt 9C to himself and for two matches he got JH. He stayed. Banker picked up 9D, 4C, AH and 6S. "Banker pays twenty one," Helen said as Konrad for Banker picked up David's stake and cards. "

"I've no matches left," Alison said.

"Do you want to take Chance or auction a garment?" Konrad asked.

"I'll auction a shoe," she said.

"You can't auction one shoe. It has to be a complete garment and that's two shoes," Helen said. The men nodded with Helen and Alison put her heels on the table.

"Banker bids one match," Konrad said, "And I bid two matches." Helen bid three matches, David bid six. Banker threw the die and it came up five again.

"Are you sure it's not a loaded die?" Helen asked.

"Ha, Ha, very funny," Konrad responded and added: "Banker bids seven matches."

They all passed and Banker now had David's tie and Alison's shoes.

"This is fun," Helen said and momentarily put her hand on Konrad's thigh as if by sheer excitement of the moment. Konrad was mindful that Helen didn't have her panties on. It played on his mind sitting next to her with her hand on his lap at times.

David's high bid for Alison's shoes was obviously an attempt to regain her affection as he was ignoring Helen. Konrad as proxy dealt the cards and Helen held out her hand so Konrad put the card there and she touched his fingers as he did so. Konrad had five matches. Banker had dealt Konrad 6D and then for one more match 3H, then for one match JC for a total of nineteen. Helen had 5D, for one match got 3C and one more match 9H. She stayed on that and said: "Banker is overdue to go bust."

"Unfortunately cards have no memory, and it isn't written in the Great Book in the Sky that Bankers must bust," Konrad said.

Alison had picked up KS, put in two matches for 7D.

"Cards are cruel to you, what will you do?" David asked.

"I'll stay," she said.

David had 10C, put in two matches for KC and stayed.

"See, I would've busted if I had bought another card," Alison said to David, laying her hand on his forearm as she spoke.

Banker revealed QC, JS. "Banker pays twenty one," Konrad said. They had all lost to the Banker. At this stage Konrad had two matches, Helen had six, Alison four and David had eleven matches. Helen was Banker for the next round.

Konrad had 10D, put in his last match and got 2H.

"Flip," he said. It was 8C on which he stayed.

Helen had 2C, bought QS for one match and said flip for 5C. She stayed put on that.

"You've got no courage," David said.

"I'm a conservative gambler, not a reckless one," Helen answered as she squeezed Konrad's thigh with her right hand. Konrad held his cards in his right hand and rested his left hand under the table on Helen's thigh nearly all the time.

Alison had QH and for two matches bought 3S, then for one match, got 5S on which she stayed put. David had picked up 2D, put in a match for 8H and then put in three matches and got AD.

"That's going to be hard to beat," he said confidently.

Banker showed 2S, 10H, 3D and seeing that there was nothing to lose went for one more card and got 10S.

"Bank is busted," David said so Helen as proxy banker paid their stakes.

Konrad noticed that Helen had uncrossed and moved her legs apart so next time he moved his hand and returned it to her thigh, he put his hand between her knees resting it on her right knee. Helen took every opportunity to touch Konrad and rest her hand near his fly. He was growing an erection.

Alison dealt on Banker's behalf. Konrad had picked up QD and put in one match for 4S and asked to flip, got AC and asked for flip again got 9S and busted. Helen had picked up AS so she put in two matches, picked up 8S and stayed on that. Alison shuffled the deck while David took liberties with her dress below the table. Helen offered and cut the deck before Alison dealt herself a card as Banker. Alison had 4S and for one match got 3D and the next match produced 10S for a stay. David had 5H, for one match bought 8C, one more match gave him 2D so he asked for a flip, he got KS and busted. Banker was against the two women and needed nineteen to win and seventeen to be even with them. Banker turned up 4D, 5D, 8H and Alison said sadly: "Banker pays eighteen," as she handed over her three match stake to Helen.

David as Banker dealt the cards. Konrad had two matches left, Helen eleven, Alison five and David had fourteen. Konrad sitting on KD bought 6S, said flip, got AD and stayed. Helen had 7D put in one match for QH. She said to Konrad, "We're on the same score," as she held his penis through his trousers and felt it grow bigger still. As Konrad unbuttoned his fly she removed her hand, so he popped his penis out, found her hand and brought it back to his member. He said to her, "And I hope on the same page." She squeezed his penis in response while he put his hand against her pubic hair and tried to find the slit with his little finger.

Alison had 6H and for one match bought 6D then for one got JH. "Busted," she said. "I haven't thanked you for the cake you gave us," Konrad said to Helen.

"But you thanked Alison. Isn't that enough?" Helen said.

"I can feel it's not enough," Konrad answered and kissed her. She responded enthusiastically sucking, tonguing and squeezing his penis. He broke the kiss and said to her: "I ought to do at least as much as David in the thanks department. Meantime, I've got to replenish the beer supply and go to the loo." He tucked his penis back in his trousers and stood up.

"I've got to go as well," Helen said as she slid out of the breakfast booth.

"Ladies first," Konrad said, went to the refrigerator, opened the bottle, topped up everyone's drinks and watched the end of David's play. David had picked up 2S, for two matches bought JD, for one more match got 3S, asked for a flip and got 9H.

"Busted," he said and added, "Banker needs seventeen to win."

Banker had AH, 7S. "Banker wins," Alison said. Konrad had no more matches and Alison had only two. Konrad went to the toilet but his erection had not gone down. He found the bathroom door open and Helen stood over the hand basin brushing her hair.

"I thought you'd never get here," she said turning and moving into his arms for a long passionate kiss.

"Let's go to my room," Konrad said taking her hand.

"Don't you need the toilet?" she asked.

"Not with the stiff one I've got. It has to go down before I can pee." He kissed her and unzipped her dress at the back while she unclipped his trousers. He looked at her nude. He hadn't seen her completely. She was blonde but had darker pubic hair, heavy thighs, small pert conical breasts and wide shoulders compared to her hips. She had an athlete's build. Her skin had suffered from acne at some stage for her complexion was oily and uneven in places.

They kissed repeatedly before they were nude and lay on the bed in each other's arms. He could feel her moisture on his fingers while she firmly held his penis which was stiff as a carrot.

"Would you really drink my piss?" she asked.

"Yes, I would," he said.

"I saved you some," she said. "How do you want it?"

"I'll lay back and you just put yourself over my mouth."

She settled herself over him, tum to tum while he licked her inner labia clear of pubic hair. She grasped his member with both hands and lifted it a little.

"Are you ready?" she asked and heard his muffled reply which sounded like a yes.

She let go her sphincter while he drank his fill and she licked his member.

"You said you saved me a little bit," he said after she finished, "And that was a lot."

"It's hard to judge," she said, "so I thought I'd save you half." He turned around and she without letting go of him lay on her back and as he came up and kissed her, she put him inside.