After the Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I'm on 51314," she said. Konrad noticed the last three digits were the same as the start of pi. He would give Alison a call from time to time but he intended to date Helen on a regular basis.

"Next time we play pontoon," Alison said, "we could include the two jokers in the pack. If you pick up a joker you get to pick up a chance card."

"The banker would probably go broke," Helen said.

"I was thinking the same thing," Konrad said.

"Maybe one joker would be enough," David said.

"I think we could rewrite the cards," Alison said.

"What did you have in mind?" Helen asked.

"Well, I like sucking," said Alison.

"I wouldn't care to suck Konrad," David said.

"We could suck everyone. I wouldn't mind sucking Helen," Alison said.

"And I don't mind sucking Alison," Helen said.

"There need not be any changes to the chance cards. You just have to suck everyone when you get a joker," Konrad said.

"How long would one have to suck?" David asked.

"At least five seconds. That would make it interesting. You'd have to get under the table to suck while everyone played on," Helen said.

"You could push the person away if it went for over five seconds," David said.

"I don't think I would push anyone away," Alison said.

"Me neither," said Helen.

"We'd have to play with the cards face up, and when you'd score a joker the stake would be withdrawn while the person went under the table to do the sucks," Konrad said.

"Can we play pontoon again, sometime?" Alison asked.

"We could play at my place, but it's a bit small," Helen said.

"She's only got one bed," Alison said.

"We'd like to invite you ladies next Saturday afternoon to our place for a barbecue and a game of pontoon with the jokers in the deck," Konrad offered.

"Could you come up around six. I've got a soccer match at two, and I won't be home until five-thirty," said David.

"We'll come and watch you play. Where is the game?" Helen asked.

"Take the next to the left and my mum's is the house with the gray cement fence two houses up...You can stop here. Konrad, thank you for a lovely time, and you should let your nails grow a little longer," she said and kissed him open mouthed with a little tongue play and then kissed David the same way. "Hop out David, I don't think these two will move for me. I'll come out your side," she said. "Helen, I'll see you later this morning if you get in," she teased.

They drove to Helen's place. She sat in the middle and held both of them.

"That's my place," Helen said. "Would you two like to come in for a cup of coffee?"