After the Show, Back to Work

Story Info
Donna's first day back after the show.
2k words
4.42
35.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna had a three day weekend after the food show. It was an early Tuesday morning and she was on her way to the company warehouse to get some products. Her and Rob had an appointment at a golf course today. Donna was dressed in black slacks and a red satin shirt. The colors she wore really made her look sexy. The shiny satin shirt clung to her, accentuating her large breasts. As she was driving she thinking of the food show, thinking about how she was a little tipsy and let three of her co workers jerk off and cum on her while watching a porn. What the fuck was wrong with her, she thought. "Well, cant do anything about it now." she laughed out loud.

She pulled up to the warehouse and saw her co-worker Robs red Audi. An image of the fat, ugly, old guy stroking his fat cock flashed into her mind. She shivered and quickly put the thought out of her head. Donna parked next to his car and walked inside.

"Morning Doll, you look as stunning as ever" Rob Complimented.

"Morning Rob." She answered. Donna didn't know what to expect. She was surprised as Rob talked about his grandsons baseball game as they loaded the stuff into his car. Nothing was mentioned about the other night.

"Want to hop in with me?" he asked. Donna nodded, she could save on gas and miles and she would have to pass the warehouse on the way home anyway. She hopped into Robs car. In about 40 minutes they were at the Valley Brook Golf Course.

They walked into the clubhouse building and met Andy Werner, the chairman of the golf course. Andy looked about 60 and was bald, his head shaved so he didn't have the ring of hair. He was short, maybe 5-6 and skinny. They followed him to his office and he sat behind an ornate desk.

Rob and Donna went on about the products they carried and how they would be right for his kitchen. Donna gave Andy samples of the cookie line they carried as well as condiments and showed him a brochure about deli meats and other cuts of meat they carried. Andy listened intently and eyed the brochure, he also eyed Donna from time to time.

"Would you guys set up a demo for us?" Andy asked.

"Certainly" Rob answered.

"Well, two Mondays from now is our board day. All the clubs board members will be here. We shoot a few holes, drink, eat and vote on some minor club affairs. It would be the easiest way for them to see everything." Andy offered.

"That sounds great. Write down the date kid." Rob said to Donna. She took out her planner and wrote down the date.

Andy then gave them a tour of the golf course, which took about 40 minutes. As they walked to Robs car he said "I think we will nail this account and it will mean a big bonus for us if we do!"

"I hope so a bonus would be nice" Donna added.

They got into his car and started to drive back. "I told you kid, you are the key, you opened another door." Rob laughed. "That old bastard couldn't stop looking at you!"

"Well, hey, you gotta use your assets to your advantage" Donna laughed as she inhaled, pushing her tits out.

"You sure have the best assets in the business!" Rob said as he reached over and squeezed her right tit. Donna brushed his hand away "Knock it off" she said, with a smile.

"You had something on your shirt kid, I was just brushing it off" he laughed.

"Yeah, Ok, you fucker." Donna laughed.

"Ok, OK, you caught me, but damn can you fill out a shirt kid" Rob exclaimed. "Just looking at you gives me a twinge in the trousers" he laughed.

"Yeah well, you got enough last week to last a lifetime" She laughed.

"A lifetime, Listen doll, I jerked off thinking about you 6 times since then. You are fucking amazing." He said.

"Jesus, leave that thing alone! You'll go blind" Donna teased. "Babe, I've jerked off thinking about you a lot these past months... but fuck, after the other night, just being near you has me hard. I want to jerk off right now!" Rob exclaimed

"Well, you can't, you need two hands on the wheel." she joked.

He grabbed his fat cock through his pants. Look what you do to me kid. You could do it for me so I can drive" he said with a smile.

Donna looked at his crotch and could see the outline of his cock through his slacks. She recalled that fat cock and even though she wasn't attracted to this chubby old perv, she had to admit to herself, she enjoyed turning him on and watching him jerk off. Donna knew on some level this was wrong, she works with this guy, he is old and she was engaged. She was reluctant, but then thought of how good she came the other night and figured, well its just teasing.

Their banter was interrupted by the ringing of Robs cell. He looked at it, it was Jake. He handed the phone to Donna "Can you get that, I don't like talking and driving." Rob said.

"Just jerking off and driving" she teased. Donna took the phone and answered it, she gave Jake the rundown on the meeting with Andy.

As they were driving, Rob reached over and put his hand on Donnas thigh. She kept talking and didn't slap his hand away. He slid his hand right up to her crotch. Donna squeezed her legs together, in an attempt to stop him. However, this only proved to lock his hand in place and he started rubbing her clit through her pants with his middle finger. Rob could feel her warmth through the pants. Donna used her free hand to pull his hand away from her crotch.

Rob removed his hand and just went up to rub her right tit. It felt so good to him, she looked amazing in the red satin shirt. To Robs surprise, Donna didn't slap his hand away. Donna continued talking to Jake, Rob undid another button on Donna's shirt. This allowed him enough room to slip his hand in her shirt. He quickly moved the bra cup aside and started fondling her nipple. Rob was getting rock hard, he wanted to cum so bad. He knew up ahead was an old Ground Round that went out of business.

He pulled off the road and drove around back behind the building and pulled next to the woods that border the lot.

Donna gave him a look. "I got to pee" he whispered as he pulled his hand from her shirt and put the car in park. He got out and walked to the front of the car, Rob really didn't have to pee, he used the moment to unzip his pants a free his fat cock. He stroked it a few times and put it back.

He simulated shaking it off but instead of walking to the driver side, he went to the passenger side and opened Donnas door. Donna held up a finger to her lips and mouthed "be quiet" Rob could see that she was no longer on his phone. Overhearing her conversation he knew she was on the phone with her boyfriend.

Rob though about it for a second but realized she didn't button up her shirt or put her tit back in the bra. So, he went for it again and again Donna let him touch her tits. He fondled her tits with his left hand and pulled out his fat cock with his right and started stroking it. Donna looked up at him, shook her head and smiled as she continued to talk with her man.

At one point Rob unbuttoned her shirt all the way and pulled her bra up revealing both her lovely tits and lowered his head to suck on them. Rob made sure he was quiet, so her boyfriend wouldn't hear. He played with her tits a little more and thought, fuck it, he reached down and quickly unbuttoned her pants and stuck his hand in. He could feel her pussy was wet and he easily slipped a finger in. Donna told her boyfriend she'd have to call him back and hung up.

"You're a dirty old bastard" She smiled at Rob was she pushed her pussy into his finger and cupped her left tit in her hand while she reached up and began to stroke Robs fat cock with her right. "What the fuck am I doing?" she thought, but hell, it felt good and it was unattached, just getting off.

Rob couldn't believe what happened last week at the food show, now he was in awe. Once again he had this hot beautiful young woman topless and she was stroking his fat cock. "You are beautiful Donna." he said as he fingered her faster. Donna was bucking her hips into his fingers, She stopped stroking his cock and reached down her pants with her right hand and started to rub her clit. Rob was jerking his cock furiously with his left hand as he stared down at her. "Doll, I don't know how much more I can last!" he exclaimed.

"You can cum, but you're still going to get me off! You're not leaving me hanging" She panted.

"Oh Donna, jesus!" Rob grunted as he pumped his fat cock faster.

Donna stared at Robs fat cock, it was as fat and long as a coke can, she couldn't believe it was swelling even more. She remembered how it felt in her mouth, how it grew before he shot his cum into her mouth. She wondered what that fat cock would feel like in her pussy.

She started to rub her clit faster and faster, Rob followed cue and started moving his finger in and out of her faster. Donna was panting, she was squeezing her left tit with her left hand. Rob started at her, mesmerized, never in his life had he ever been with a woman as stunning as Donna. He couldn't believe that this was happening now. She looked so hot, primal, her eyes closed, her head turned to the left, this really was a dream come true.

Donnas breathing became faster, she turned and looked at Rob as he jerked his cock. Rob had a look of sheer ecstasy on his face. For some reason, the fact that she had this old bastard turned on made her come. "I'm cumming" she moaned and let out a little whimper. She kept bucking her hips and then slowed down. Rob removed his wet finger from her pussy and rubbed her juices all over his cock as he switched to his right hand and continued jerking off. Donna was still rubbing her clit as he stroked his fat cock.

"Cum all over my tits" she said as she rubbed her hands over them and squeezed them together. The look on her face sent Rob over the edge, "Fuck, yes" he groaned as a thick jet of cum streamed from his cock an splattered across both her nipples. "Hmmm, yes, like that " Donna said. He kept pumping his cock, two more long streams of cum landed across her tits. Her body shuddered as she squeezed her tits and felt the warm cum between her fingers. Rob pumped his cock three more times and a few more dribbles of cum leaked out, he got close so the drops would land on her tits. Rob was panting and shaking. "Jesus kid... My god, that was fucking great" he gasped. "Mhmmmm, yes it was " Donna moaned. Rob put his cock away and got Donna a towel from his trunk, he settled back into the drivers seat as Donna cleaned herself and got dressed. As they pulled back onto the highway they both started to giggle. Donna wondered what else awaited her in this new career.