After The Sun Rises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The constellation of Orion was sitting beside a bright moon when they woke from their long nap. Both rose naked from bed and made their way naked onto the porch in the front of the bungalow and shared a hammock while they watched the ocean and the heavens.

"Let's explore the resort," Charles suggested.

"I'm all for it!" Kimm responded.

While Charles mixed two large gin and tonics, Kimm covered her pussy with a very short, white gauze skirt that hung low on her hips. She stepped into her sandals and announced herself ready.

"You look good enough to eat!" Charles said, looking at his sexy wife standing before him with her breasts exposed and her pussy covered only by the flimsiest of skirts.

"Do I need to cover myself more?" she said, impulsively questioning her nakedness.

"You're perfect."

She giggled nervously and looked down at his half erect cock. "Are you going to walk around the resort with an erection?"

"Oh....yeah....just a minute," he said, handed her the drinks and slipped on his khaki shorts and sandals.

It was very early in the morning as they made their way toward the pool and beyond, the hotel tower and shops. The pool was deserted, except for one couple talking quietly on the far side, swinging their legs in the water and they stopped their conversation and looked up, surprised to see anyone else awake.

Kimm was nervous about her exposure. The beach allowed topless and tolerated nude. But, proper decorum while walking about the resort was to be clothed, and Kimm was far from maintaining a modesty that would be considered appropriate, even for three in the morning. When the couple looked up, she tightened her grip on Charles's hand.

"I didn't think we'd see anyone," she said.

"Relax honey," he answered. "So what if we do. It's nothing to be concerned about. We're a thousand miles from civilization and nobody will care."

They made their way past the pool and into the base of the tower with its now closed shops and dance club where the janitors in the hallway seemed to appreciate her nakedness as they took enough looks to confirm her beauty, commented to each other and continued their work.

Charles and Kimm made their way onto the deserted beach and then past the beach bar; its shelves now empty of the liquor so enjoyed during the day. And, then past the turn leading to their bungalow; opting to walk to the old wooden pier that held the memory of the previous day. They stood at the end of the pier looking out onto the calm water, their bodies silhouetted against the soft moonlight shining off the surface and they talked for a long time. The moon lit up the water and sand and the worn out old pier, making it easy for them to see down its length at the dark figure of a tall, muscled man stepping off the sand and onto a creaking plank; carrying a reminder of modernity across his shoulder and onto their dock. The boat moored in the water beside the dock was Henri's. Each day, after Orion had moved across the sky, he carried his boat motor onto the dock, pulled his boat against the pier and mounted the one hundred pound engine to the stern, beginning his journey into the Caribbean Sea off the coast of Costa Maya to fish.

Henri wore a weathered shirt, unbuttoned, with the sleeves torn off at the shoulders and a pack of cigarettes in the front pocket and old khaki pants. The fire from the end of a cigarette brightened as he pulled in some smoke; looked down the pier at the attractive woman with her breasts lit by the moon and shifted the motor on his shoulder. His shirt opened as he walked, revealing the fisherman's muscled physique starting with his thin, cut stomach and waist decorated by a small batch of curly dark hair running out of his pants, up the middle of his stomach and onto his chest. It was a chest seemingly twice the width of his abdomen, fully muscled and defined with a deep cleavage between his pectorals.

Kimm couldn't stop staring at him as he made his way up the pier and she felt a stirring in her pussy as she watched him looking at her; his eyes moving up and down her; stopping only to enjoy her breasts.

Henri had emigrated from Jamaica with his parents, many years before this morning when he met Charles and Kimm. He lived in a small house, almost a shack, further up the beach and made a living out of his small boat; fishing and guiding dive trips. He lived a simple life, unburdened from outside pressures but he was not what he might seem on first glance; as he had been educated in the university in Mexico City and had given up many opportunities to live in the hustle and bustle of the corporate world.

"Have you been guarding my boat?" he asked smiling and with a slight Jamaican accent.

Charles and Kimm chuckled. Charles was glad this large black man broke the ice, as he wasn't sure what to say if he had to speak first.

"Yes, we guarded it all day," he responded, enjoying the opportunity to spar with him.

Kimm watched Henri as he swung the large mechanical beast off his shoulder and onto the pier next to the bowline. As he bent over, her gaze stayed fixed on his large upper thighs and strong back. "It's so big!" she said and realizing possible embarrassing confusion she added, "The motor, I mean." Why did I say something so stupid, she thought and was grateful for the darkness hiding her blush. And, grateful for the moonlight accenting her breasts.

"I cannot leave it on the boat. So, I carry it each night. It must be done," he replied.

The three talked as Henri pulled his boat in and prepared for the trip out into the sea. He was a gentleman and refused to allow his eyes to focus on Kimm's body out of respect for the couple. This decorum was not lost on Charles and he was impressed with this man they had just met on an old broken down pier under the moon lit night, so many miles from home.

Henri stepped down a ladder and into the stern of the wooden boat and fixed the motor to its mount. The tide had gone out and standing in the hull his head was now even with the pier and he could see Kimm's pussy with its blonde hair covering its lips and a thin matt of hair on the mound above it; underneath her short skirt as they continued to talk.

Before he pushed off, Charles hired him for a dive trip later that morning.

"Get some sleep and meet me back here when the sun is a third way up. I'll have all of the gear," he shouted over the whirring of the engine as he throttled it up and navigated his way towards the sea.

After arriving back in the bungalow Charles and Kimm made love again and then fell asleep, only to be awoken by the sounds of the seagull's caws in the morning sky mixing with the surf crashing on the beach. After a quick breakfast Kimm slipped into a little flowered sundress that barely covered her body. She hadn't worn it in years and it didn't quite come to the middle of her thighs. The top was cut too low and was loose and transparent across her bust; and without a bra her breasts showed and her puffy nipples showed. The thin spaghetti straps were too loose to hold the material tight over her otherwise bare breasts. The fact that she wasn't wearing panties made her face flush with excitement as they headed for the pier to find Henri and another younger man loading tanks and scuba gear aboard his boat.

"Ahh, there they are! Come aboard please," Henri announced waving them into his boat. As Kimm reached the bottom of the ladder she stepped onto the gunwale and he firmly grabbed her waist to steady her entry.

"Thank you," she said as a shot of excitement ran through her body when his strong hands touched her.

"Not at all," he replied, and showed Kimm and Charles where to sit at the bow of the boat and the motor whirred and the boat made its way clear of the pier and headed for a coral reef only a kilometer away.

The morning air was already warm and the cool sea spray crashing over the bow felt invigorating and it wasn't too long before they were in a channel of deeper water that sparkled blue. Henri introduced the other man as Antonio, a native of Costa Rica and an expert diving guide. Kimm could tell he wasn't as disciplined as Henri because she caught him looking up her dress each time the wind blew it off her legs and whenever it fell open showing her breasts, he was quick to take a peek. And, eventually the sea spray wet the top of her dress it stuck to her breasts and she caught him looking at her nipples. She enjoyed teasing him like that and wished Henri wasn't so disciplined because she wanted him to enjoy her body too.

After a time, the engine throttled back and the spray stopped jumping over the bow as they neared the calm water above the coral ten meters below. For a moment it was totally quiet. And then, clattering began as Henri and Antonio began preparing the scuba gear. Charles had a dive card but it wasn't needed. Henri trusted Charles when he told him he had dove many times in his youth and it was obvious from the way he handled himself that he wasn't exaggerating.

Henri threw out the anchor as Charles let him know Kimm didn't want to dive, opting to sunbath in the boat and enjoy a good book.

"Then it will be us three enjoying the beauty of the coral reef," he said looking at Kimm to let her know she would miss out on a wonderful dive.

Antonio and Charles already had on their swim trunks and were busy strapping into their tanks as Kimm watched Henri strip off his khakis, revealing his stretch swimsuit covering his buttocks and a visibly large bulge of manhood in front. Suddenly, she found herself having to push the image of him as her black lover from her mind.

"We will be down forty minutes. I have a few beers in the cooler if you get thirsty," Henri said as Charles and Antonio fell backwards off the port side into the cool water. Henri didn't see the Man-of-War floating on the other side of the boat; waiting for prey as he dropped into the water next to it and felt the tentacles cling to his thighs, each one stinging him like a wasp and causing him to hurriedly swim to the other side of the boat to join the other men.

"Agua Mala," he shouted, frightening Kimm and leaving her wondering what he had said. "I have medicine in the boat."

Henri grabbed the gunwale and pulled himself aboard, water cascading off his muscled frame as he pivoted on his hips and lowered himself into the hull. The stings were already causing him pain. He stood facing away from Kimm, twisting his frame and looking behind him at the back of his thighs at the purple-green filaments running from the back of his knee, up his thigh, across his swim trunks and onto the small of his back before wrapping around his waist and onto the rippled muscle of his belly. The sting from the Man-of-War was painful, but he had been stung before and this pain would eventually pass away if he spread the sticky sap from the aloe vera plant across the sting.

Kimm was only now realizing what had happened to Henri and she sat wide-eyed for a moment, watching Him as he used his hand to sweep the remnants of the tentacles from his skin.

"Agua Mala," he repeated, disgusted with the creature and his carelessness at not checking the surface of the warm tropical waters before dropping in. He noticed the perplexed look on Kimm's face and explained. "The jellyfish. It is a whore," he said. "Antonio, you go without me. Be vigilant, as I will not be backing you up."

"Kimm, Henri is stung," Charles told his wife. "He'll have to stay onboard." Then, he spoke to Henri and asked if he was sure it's okay if the dive goes on without him and he asked if they needed to get him back to shore.

"Go! I have the aloe to sooth the sting and losing the money from the dive would hurt much more!"

The two men turned themselves into the sea, pointing down and splashing water until their fins fell below the surface. Kimm watched them descend as the sun sparkled off their tanks in the clear water and kept watching until their figures were washed out by small ripples on the water and all she could see was the muted bronze of the coral wall beneath the boat.

She turned her attention to Henri as he grabbed a plastic bag from his tackle box in the stern of the boat. "Henri, the stings....they must be painful."

"Pain comes in many forms. It is nothing," he replied and pulled several raw succulent leaves from the bag. Kimm watched as he pushed his knife blade through the skin of the plant, peeling it like a potato to release the sticky sap inside; then, placing the sap on top of the bag and repeating the process until he had collected enough of the healing sap to cover the stings.

Henri needed to apply it to dry skin and that meant his swimsuit had to come off so the water would stop trickling down his leg and the sun would dry him. He explained to Kimm that she should turn around and face the front of the boat. "My suit has to come off for a few moments," he said.

"Of course...Yes, just a moment," she replied and started to turn around but stopped halfway and reversed herself. "No...That's silly. You need my help," she said and reached for the sap from the aloe vera plant. It felt sticky on her fingers, like the sap that stuck to her clothes when she climbed the maple trees when she was a young child.

"Thank you," he said. Henri faced away from her and pulled his tight suit off his buttocks and then off one leg and the other, leaving himself naked.

Kimm gasped as the trunks came off. "Oh my!" she whispered, hoping he could not hear her and if he could he would think she was talking about the stings. Her heart was already beating rapidly in her chest when she reached forward, touched the back of his knee with a gob of sticky sap and worked it into the sting as she pulled her hand up the strong muscles forming the back of his leg until running out of the medicine at the bottom of his muscled buttock where his tan line rested.

He stood in front of her as she sat on the bench and her face was at the level of his crotch. As she spread the sap she could see between his legs. The backside of Henri's balls was visible, as was the bottom of his circumcised cock as it hung down, protruding below his ballsack and she took note of how his big his balls swung between his thighs and how long and thick his cock was. And, she saw the fingers of his right hand protruding below his cock as he covered himself from the front. Kimm tried not to stare, knowing that he was twisting at the waist and looking around to watch her nurse him.

"A whore, indeed. These look very nasty, Henri." she said and gathered up more sap in her fingers.

"I was careless. It is nothing," he replied. "But, the aloe is soothing and your touch is gentle. And, I will be fine when I am paid."

Kimm finished spreading the sap across his lower back, enjoying the feel of his physique as her fingers ran across it. "Henri, turn around and let me take care of the rest."

Henri turned and faced Kimm. Out of respect for her, he kept one hand over his cock while the other rested on his hip as she applied more sap to the stings wrapping around his waist. His cock was too big to cover with his hand and it was getting larger, and more difficult to cover and his arm was in Kimm's way. She moved his arm away and didn't know if it was to see his big cock or to apply more sap, but she moved it; and when she did his cock sprung out; pointing toward her, almost half erect with the head still drooping down and Kimm pulled in a quick pulse of air and her eyes, which were only inches from it, opened wide with astonishment.

She continued trying to act nonchalant but her body and mind were giving their own signals and she was fighting a losing battle. Henri's cock was far larger than the only one she had ever seen in person before; her husband's. She had caught glimpses of large cocks in dirty magazines but having her face so close to Henri's was very different and she was not sure what to do. Kimm's pussy was now very wet and her body was responding in the natural way by telling her to touch it and more.

"Just touch it," she told herself and then pushed the thought out of her mind, only to have it come rushing right back in when he flexed his groin muscle, causing his fat staff to pull away from his balls and point straight out as it continued to engorge itself and harden before her.

Henri watched this beautiful white woman with such perfect skin and blond hair lick her lips and pull her sticky fingers free from the red, inflamed sting on his stomach and move them down, across the last of his abdominal muscles, leaving a thin trail of sticky sap as it ran off the end of her fingertips and into the thick, black hairs above his cock.

She knew what she wanted now. She wanted to touch Henri's cock and she wanted to do much more but couldn't admit it to herself. She moved her fingers steadily on their path through his pubic hair and then around the base of his cock as it pointed at her; wrapping them around it and transferring the sticky sap to the skin of his cock, almost gluing her fingers to it. She squeezed but couldn't touch her finger to her thumb as she felt it pulse in her hand and it felt like the big black dildo she kept hidden in her closet at home only much hotter and alive. She stared for a moment, measuring its size; the length from her wrist to the tips of her fingers plus another half and wanted to move her lips onto it.

Henri's words broke her thought. "I am not your plantation Mandingo!" he said and pushed her hand away.

"Oh, I uhmm......I'm so sorry!" she said with a great deal of embarrassment at her presumptuousness and moved herself far to the front of the boat while Henri pulled on his khaki pants. "Please, forgive me Henri! I can't imagine what you must think of me." Kimm's disappointment in herself was evident in her voice and Henri felt bad for her.

"It is nothing. Please, don't be sad," he said trying to console her. He explained that it took all of his concentration to keep his penis from getting hard and he was angry with himself for not being able to stop it. "You are a very beautiful woman. I was angry at myself, not you. We will say nothing more about it."

Charles was forty feet down, hearing himself breath; enjoying the coral head with all of its beauty. When he looked up he could see the bottom of the wood boat gently pitching from bow to stern; its anchor line in a tug-of-war with the gentle current and he was unaware of the intrigue on board. He would have understood.

Charles met Kimm when they were both fresh out of college and ready to explore the world. While in his thirties he often told himself that they married too young. Young lovers fall in love so hard and so quick. As he grew more mature he understood that the world was made that way and they weren't too young; they were just normal. Young lovers are hard-wired to feel love deeply and as time went by and he matured, his concept of love changed and as it did, his feelings for Kimm evolved from a youthful exuberant love to a respectful caring love; and his thoughts and preferences about sex changed in kind. Charles no longer felt like a young bull with the need to protect his most prized possession. Instead, he wanted help her to grow sexually; feeding her urges instead of repressing them, and play out the fantasies she had shoved aside for so many years. In many ways, the first forty-five years of his life had been about himself. On this trip, he was determined to make it about Kimm.

Kimm watched her husband ascend the anchor line, pulling himself hand over hand; his air bubbles escaping from the regulator and fighting with each other to find the surface; expanding as they climbed. Kimm smiled as his figure got larger and larger, eventually breaking the surface and peeling off his mask. "That was terrific!" he announced. "Absolutely fantastic!"