After The Sun Rises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he said it, the tension on board was immediately broken. She and Henri had not spoken since her indiscretion and she was glad to have Charles back on the boat with her. She always felt more secure with him near her and especially now, after she had embarrassed herself and Henri both.

The muscles in Henri's arms flexed as he pulled up the anchor, causing a tattoo of the sun on his bicep to dance. Antonio pulled hard on the rope and the engine whirred to life; ending the natural quiet of the sea and the boat began its short journey back to Costa Maya. Kimm huddled in the bow with Charles; the wind blowing her hair and the spray jumping over the edge of the hull wetting their hands and throwing drops of salty water onto their faces. The two of them engaged in the story-telling of the dive on the coral bank, and out of earshot of Henri; the telling of her episode on the boat.

"I'm so sorry, Charles. I've shamed us both. And, Henri....I disrespected him," she confessed and he held her tightly in his arms and consoled her as the boat slowed on its approach to the old wooden pier; already filling up with sunbathers as the day had reached its halfway point.

Charles waited for Henri to tie off before paying him and Henri then slipped some cash into Antonio's hand, slapped his shoulder and sent him away. Afterward, while standing on the pier with Kimm's arm around his waist Charles asked Henri if they could make up for the awkwardness of the time on the boat alone with her. "Henri, Kimm feels terrible and we hope you will let us make it right."

Henri insisted it was nothing and released them from any obligation, but Charles insisted and as they walked together down the pier Henri eventually relented; agreeing to allow them to bring a dinner to his home as a way of making amends. "My home is down the beach, beyond the stream. Take the trail marked with three jugs," he told them as he smiled brightly; his large white teeth contrasting with the dark brown of his face and lips.

Charles and Kimm held hands as they walked toward the bungalow; occasionally looking behind them at Henri as he disappeared down the beach with the boat motor slung across his shoulders. Kimm felt much better now. Bringing him a nice dinner would allow her to make up for her rudeness on the boat and she thanked her husband for his help.

They made love again and fell asleep for an afternoon nap before rising naked and ordering a dinner for three to be delivered to the bungalow. Kimm packed the food into a woven reed basket that had held magazines beside the couch. Charles pulled a bottle of gin from the cabinet and they left for the walk down the beach in the soft light of the setting sun. Kimm had been mostly nude since their first day on the pier. She felt very comfortable now and she didn't see a need to cover herself other than by wearing her tiny bikini which left most of her tits exposed; hiding her pussy, but not the outline of it.

After walking the beach they found the small stream flowing out of the jungle and across the sand, emptying its cool fresh water into the Caribbean Sea. The water soothed their feet and they stopped in the middle of the stream to feel the cool liquid wash sand over their toes before continuing on.

"Charles, I haven't told you everything," Kimm said nervously as her feet sunk slowly into the sand.

"This water on our feet must be like truth serum because I have something to admit too," Charles answered.

Kimm giggled. "Me first!"

Kimm had already told her husband about everything that happened on the boat. But she hadn't told him about the urges that came welling up from within her while on the boat alone with Henri and now she felt that she must bring them up. She owed it to Charles and she owed it to herself. She spoke softly, looking down at the water rushing over her feet. "I wanted him, Charles. I wanted him to take me right there in the boat while you were on your dive and if he had returned my advance I don't know if I would have resisted. Oh god, I'm so terrible!" she said and looked up into his eyes, hoping for forgiveness.

"You're a wonderfully bright, intriguing woman and I don't know why you torture yourself so," he replied and gently pulled her chin up with his hand, kissing her after he spoke. "We came back to Costa Maya for the adventures we never had. You've come so far since we arrived. Yesterday, you stopped repressing your urges and allowed yourself to be naked in public all day; sunbathing, swimming and walking the resort with me. Then, today you are alone in the boat with a handsome and virile man; a black man no less and your mind begins fantasizing and suddenly he is standing naked in front of you. Kimm, you wouldn't be normal if you didn't want him to take you."

Charles's understanding made her perk up. "You sure know how to make a girl feel good about herself," she teased. "And, what about your confession, mister?"

A long smile curled onto his face and he took a moment to form his confession and while doing so his smile grew larger. "I admit to hoping you would let him fuck you and I still hope you will," he finally said, staring at her with his big smile and waiting for her reply.

"Charles, do you realize what you're suggesting?"

"Of course I do. I want my wife to push beyond the sexual boundaries society has imposed on her."

"Charles, you're all I ever need. I don't know if I could do it," she said and paused for a few moments as she thought of her husband's offer to give her the chance at her fantasy. "You won't get jealous?" she asked.

"I'll probably be crazy with jealousy! But, I want it for you anyway."

"I don't know if he'll even want me, Charles. He's turned me away once already," she said and laid her head against his chest. "And, I worry you won't want me afterward."

"I've never met a man that didn't want you, Kimm. We'll just give him an offer he can't refuse!" he kidded. "And don't worry; I'll always love you. You know that."

She lowered her hand down onto her husband's cock, finding it hard and pushing against his khakis; and she rubbed it as she confided in him, "We've made love four times in two days and instead of feeling satiated, I'm getting hornier with each episode. If you're sure about this, then let's do it. But, you have to be sure. I don't want anything to come between us, Charles. Promise me that won't happen."

"I promise," he replied.

"Oh, one more thing."

"Name it, baby!" he replied.

"I want you to be there. I....I can't do this without you there.....watching me."

He kissed her tenderly, but deeply. It was a kiss of love with the fullness only two mature lovers can experience.

Further down the beach three plastic water jugs hung from a rope around the trunk of a palm tree and a path cut into the jungle beside it. They followed it a short distance, never losing the sound of the ocean and it opened up into a small clearing where a home very much like their hotel bungalow stood, topped with a rusted metal roof.

The jungle was blocking most of the light from the setting sun, leaving only narrow shafts of rays piercing their way through and beaming onto the rusty roof of the shack. And, in these shadows the home was creating its own light; escaping from inside the structure through the open door and windows; tossing a glow onto the patio where a hammock hung comfortably in front and the boat motor was harnessed to the railing. It looked comfortable and inviting.

"Hola!" Henri shouted from inside. "Come in!"

"Hola!" Charles and Kimm returned the greeting. "We have food....and gin!"

The inside of Henri's home was not what they had expected of a fisherman and dive guide. It was humble to be sure, but its ambiance was not that of a common man. Instead, they found history and knowledge and culture. Books lined the shelves across an entire wall; maps of Central America and the Caribbean Sea decorated another and artifacts of Mayan civilization were visible throughout his home. The muffled sound of a generator could be heard as it pushed electricity through the wires to power two ceiling fans and several lamps.

"Make yourself comfortable in my home," Henri told them and accepted the gin as a gift to be shared, making Kimm and Charles feel wanted and valued; and the evening progressed like that; the three of them talking and sharing their experiences and stories; talking of the Man-O-War stings; laughing together at how different the married couple was from the fisherman and how similar they were in the end.

In a quiet break from conversation Charles brought up the subject; clumsily at first and then with more confidence. Henri listened intently to his new friends as they described their fantasy and watched them as they held each other; nervously awaiting his reply.

Henri rose without speaking, walked across the room and poured himself another cool gin, thinking of what had been offered him and pondering his answer before returning. Over the years he had turned down many opportunities to fuck beautiful white women vacationing in Costa Maya. Usually, for the same reason; they were shallow. To Henri, shallow was unattractive. But, this situation was very different. He was genuinely intrigued by Charles and Kimm and had enjoyed their conversation and the friendship they displayed in his home. He sat down and leaned forward as he replied, "In Kimm's fantasy I am exotic and forbidden. I understand her desires. I will do this thing you ask, but only tonight and with two conditions.

"Tell us, Henri," Charles replied.

"First, when the sun rises it is over. I have much work to do."

"And the second?" Kimm asked. Her body was already responding to him. Her nipples were getting hard under the tiny bikini top as thoughts of being fucked by Henri rushed through her mind; and she wiggled almost unnoticeably as Henri spoke, nodding her head excitedly and squeezing Charles's hand.

"You must do one thing for me, Kimm. You are a beautiful white woman wearing a small bikini on vacation in my land. But, that is not exotic to me. If we are to do this you must go now and return with yourself decorated as you would if you were going out for an evening with Charles in your city. In a sexy dress with delicate lingerie underneath, and stockings and high heels. This would be exotic to me."

Charles and Kimm understood, as he knew they would, and after some more discussion they left, walking quickly up the beach, crossing the stream without stopping and returning to the bungalow to prepare Kimm for sex with Henri.

"I'm so nervous!" she said as she showered, washing her hair twice and applying softener to add luster to her blonde mane. Luckily, she had packed for the trip with the night of dancing in mind and had brought a little black dress, matching see-thru panties and bra; black stockings and a pair of stiletto heels to match her outfit. "I think Henri will like this," she said. Kimm's excitement was obvious as she put on her clothes, straightening them several times to make sure she looked right and thanking Charles each time he tried to calm her down. "I don't think I can be calm, Charles. At least not for the rest of tonight. How do I look?" she asked and spun on her stiletto heels. The little black dress fit her like a glove and was short on her thighs and low cut. Her hair was up on her head and she had little curls running down the sides. Her eyes were highlighted with mascara and she chose a soft pink lipstick.

"Good enough to eat and if you'll lie down on the bed I'll have a snack!" he quipped.

"Oh, no you don't. I want everything to be just right for Henri," she said and then paused before asking Charles if he was getting too jealous. "If you are...please let me know right now, before we leave because once we get to his place it might be too late for me to stop myself!"

"No way we're stopping now! I might get crazy with jealousy but I'll also be watching the most erotic thing I've ever seen and there is no way I want to cancel out."

They mixed another gin and walked out of their bungalow and onto the sandy path leading to the beach and the walk to Henri's home and Kimm's sexual exploration. Very quickly they discovered her stiletto's were no match for the beach and Charles took her in his arms as he walked, as if they were crossing the threshold on their wedding night and Kimm let him explore her pussy with his hand under her dress as a reward for his chivalry.

They passed through the stream and turned onto the path marked by the jugs, and saw Henri's home with its warm glow of light coming from the windows. They proceeded up the wooden steps where Charles sat her onto her feet so she could brush herself off and straighten her outfit like a nervous schoolgirl preparing for her prom date.

They entered through the open door and Henri was standing next to his library of books and maps. "Come to me," he said to Kimm. She looked once at Charles and then moved toward Henri and when she reached him he took her into his arms and she lifted her chin; asking to be kissed. Henri pressed his full lips against her's and explored her mouth with his tongue. A bolt of excitement ran through her body as their lips touched and she eagerly returned his kiss. Charles mixed a drink for all three of them and as he poured the gin he looked across the room at this statuesque black man, standing over six feet tall in worn khaki shorts and no shirt, kissing his sophisticated white wife dressed to the nines. And he marveled at the eroticism of the moment.

Henri gradually moved his hand underneath her dress and onto the back of her nylon-covered thigh. He felt Kimm tense up but she made no move to stop him. He lifted his hand above her stocking tops and onto her soft flesh. And when he did a sharp intake of breath rushed past her lips.

"Henri," Kimm whispered and leaned against his chest for support. A jolt of arousal ran down her legs and without even thinking, her legs moved apart.

Henri smiled as he felt the movement of her legs giving him room to explore her upper thighs.

A little moan escaped Kimm's lips, "Mmmm."

He heard the arousal in her voice, so he let his fingers glide up softly up her thigh and onto her panties, whereupon she moaned a soft gentle moan of appreciation. He encountered the wetness that had soaked through the material and he felt the swollen lips of her sex through the thin fabric. And, then he slid his index finger under Kimm's panties and pushed it into her wet pussy as she purred her approval.

"Henri, oh god. Oh, Henri," she gasped as she squirmed on his hand and her body trembled. When He pulled his finger out she sighed in frustration, leaned back, balancing on now wobbly legs and fantasized about his finger being replaced by the fat cock she had felt on the boat.

Charles mixed drinks and watched from across the room as Henri pulled her close and pushed his tongue into her willing mouth and rushed his finger back into her wet pussy. He watched Henri slide his finger in and out and his mind rushed ahead, thinking of what would happen next. He only broke his trance when he saw her hands tighten her grip on his shoulders and then; the familiar tightening of her legs as an orgasm swept through her as Henri tickled her clitoris. He heard her long moan and watched as she whispered something into Henri's ear before they broke off their embrace.

"I hope I look 'exotic' enough for you, Henri!" she teased afterward and twirled for him so that her dress would fly up and he could see the top of her stockings which had somehow torn during their embrace. Charles saw the tear and remarked to himself how it seemed to add to the erotic scene playing out before him.

"Oh yes, definitely you do," he replied. "Let's have a drink and then I want my cock sucked by a beautiful and exotic white woman."

"Mmmm," she replied and licked her lips.

Charles brought the drinks and this time the talk wasn't at all like before. This time all of the conversation oozed sexual overtones and mentions of how beautiful Kimm looked and how sexual she was. Charles didn't want to get in the way so he made an excuse to mix another round of drinks and leave Henri and Kimm alone. When he returned, Henri was naked and Kimm sat on the floor below him holding his still flaccid cock in her slender hands. A cock this size takes time to harden and although it was still somewhat limp Charles saw for the first time how large it was; as his wife's hand held half of its length and the other half drooped over her hand and hung down with the head in her lips.

"I see now how beautiful a white woman is when she has a black cock in her mouth," Henri commented. "Does it taste different than your husband's?" he asked.

"Uh-huh...she mumbled not wanting to take it out of her mouth to speak. Henri's cock was slowly filling with blood, getting hard and pushing her fingers apart and stretching her lips as its girth continued to expand until Charles noticed that his wife couldn't take any more than his head into her mouth. He watched Kimm from her left side as her right hand held Henri's horsecock, now looking larger than her face; her fingers not able to wrap around him and the inside of her wrist open to Charles while she pulled the black cock down to her lips and licked the top of its helmet with her tongue. Charles could see the long dark veins running down the length of the shaft and Henri's big black balls hanging down low, swinging back and forth, bumping against her lily white palm as she pumped the base of his cock.

Kimm sucked him and licked him for what seemed to Charles to be a long time until Henri was finally hard and fully erect. Charles brought over a round of drinks, handing one to Henri and setting his wife's on the end-table next to her; and she didn't seem to be aware of her husband's presence because she was too busy licking up and down the black shaft; until Henri put his hand on her head and twisted her toward Charles.

"Oh my! I love this!" Kimm purred as she let go of his cock and gathered a pool of the cool gin onto her tongue. "Thank you, darling!" she said to Charles. "For everything!" and she gave him a sexy wink. Kimm stood, still dressed and looking exquisite in her outfit; nervously shuffling from foot to foot; wanting to get her mouth back onto Henri's cock, but trying to be patient and control her emotions at the same time. She walked about the room, making small talk but her mind couldn't stray from what she wanted and unable to control her arousal she stripped off her dress and her bra and panties; leaving her naked in her high heels and stockings; hoping that showing her breasts and pussy to Him would get things going again.

"Come to me. I want to see your white skin against mine," he commanded. Needing no further encouragement, Kimm snuggled up to Henri, pressing her body against his, laying her head into his dark, muscular chest and rubbing her hand across his hard abdominals and then onto his cock; stroking him up and down; the whiteness of her hand contrasting with his black cock while she looked into her husband's eyes across the room. "I want this cock in my pussy," she said loud enough for Charles to hear.

Charles watched the blackness of his hands cover the soft contours of Kimm's tits and each time his fingers spread apart a patch of creamy white skin would appear between them. When he spread all of his fingers her hard pink nipples appeared between them, rubbing against the side of each digit; causing Kimm to moan with pleasure as Henri kissed her neck. Kimm moaned loudly, obviously aroused by Henri's affections and she rotated her neck against his lips and wiggled her hips against his cock as he played with her.

Kimm desperately wanted him to fuck her and she began whimpering to show her impatience and squirming, trying to lift herself onto him but he ignored her; wanting to play with her pussy with his fingers instead. He watched his fingers run through her blonde bush and then onto her swollen lips and into her cunt. As he fingered her she pumped his now hard and throbbing cock and put her other arm around the back of his neck and kissed him. She squirmed and wiggled, enjoying his fingers in her pussy; his other hand tweaking and pulling on her nipples and his lips pulling on the delicate skin at the base of her neck.