After The Sun Rises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, his cock was hard and ready to take her so he patted the sofa beside him and she quickly assumed her position on all fours with her legs spread apart, waiting for his cock. As soon as he touched her lips with the head she began whimpering again and trying to back into him. Henri grabbed the base of his staff with his left hand and the middle of it with his right and still more cock stuck out as he guided it into her sopping wet cunt and let her wiggle onto it; her whimpers changing to moans of pleasure.

Henri enjoyed the sensations he was receiving from fucking his first white woman. The moist velvety texture of her pussy against the skin of his cock felt exquisite. Possibly equal to it was the look of her creamy white skin against the black back of his hands as he pushed and pulled her hips onto his staff; disappearing between her legs with each penetration.

Kimm's pussy was on fire as Henri's cock pushed her pussy apart, much farther than it had ever been. And, it made her even hotter when she saw her husband watching from across the room, his own dick in his hand and stroking to the sight of her being fucked. Kimm's breasts swayed and jiggled as she grunted, her mouth open as she moaned, enjoying his cock thrusting into her pussy. She no longer cared whether Charles might be jealous. In fact, she hoped he was! She hoped he was mad with jealousy watching this black man fuck his nasty wife and she began her second orgasm as he watched her rocking back and forth on all fours, being fucked from behind.

"Oooohhh, Yes! Oh, Yessss! Fuck meee!" she screamed and her eyes rolled back in her head and her toes curled in her high heels as an orgasm slammed through her body.

Charles had to stop stroking himself. He didn't want to cum so he zipped up and watched his sweet wife fucking this black stud from the other side of the room as he poured more gin into three glasses.

Kimm's orgasm faded but she still hadn't taken all of Henri's cock inside her so she turned onto her back, missionary style, and wrapped her legs around his waist. This gave Charles a view of her legs in the air from behind them as Henri's black cock began thrusting into his wife's lily white pussy. Henri enjoyed looking at Kimm's beautiful face as she moaned with pleasure. He was pushing deep inside her now and his balls popped hard between her buttocks with each thrust and his curly dark pubic hairs mixed with the wispy blonde hair on each of the outer lips of her pussy.

Charles's mind was spinning with conflicting thoughts as he watched. He was crazy with jealousy but also crazy with arousal and he kept telling himself that this was far and away the most erotic moment he, as well as Kimm, had ever experienced and he couldn't stop watching her fucking him for even a moment!

"Oh, Charles. His cock is so fine! It feels so good!" Kimm said as Charles walked up beside them. "Do you like watching me fuck it?" she asked as Henri continued thrusting into her.

"I love it, Sweetheart," he answered truthfully.

"She's good," Henri added as he paused for a moment to drink from the glass Charles handed him. "I think she enjoys my black cock," he said and then asked her if she did.

"Mmmmm...I love your cock. I've never been stretched so far," she answered, grunting between words as he returned to pumping his cock into her.

Henri kept thrusting, pushing hard enough now to bump against her cervix and she buried her tongue in his mouth, swirling it against his as she felt the waves of her third orgasm rushing through her body. She bucked hard against him, digging her stiletto heels into his back like a set of spurs and he responded by slamming his cock into her cunt even harder, like a bronco trying to throw off its rider.

Henri pumped her until he could feel her orgasm fade and then he pulled out. "I want my cum on you," he told her and crawled forward until he was sitting on the back of her stocking-clad thighs, pinning her knees against her chest; her feet bumping against his shoulders as he stroked his own cock.

His balls began pulsing and cum started rushing up the long black shaft; eventually shooting out; a big thick wad flying across her chest and landing in the blonde hair above her eyes. The second wad hit Kimm on her cheek and it felt hot against her skin, causing her eyes to open wide and she instinctively opened her mouth, hoping she could taste the next shot. The third landed on her chin, just below her lower lip and she was able to quickly pull some of the sticky cum into her mouth with her tongue and as she did so she wondered if Charles was enjoying her being so nasty. She wasn't quick enough to catch the fourth big load as it landed on her cheek, just below her eye and by the time the fifth and sixth wads landed, her face was covered with his cum. Henri stood up and moved to her side as his cock continued to ooze cum and he put his head against her lips so she could eagerly suck up the rest of his load as Charles watched in amazement at his sophisticated wife servicing her first black stud with his cum dripping off her chin. Kimm continued to lick and suck his penis for a long time. She used her fingers to collect the warm residue of his cum from his now flaccid but still substantial penis and spread it over her clit as she watched Charles watching her. Kimm kept it up until he was licked clean and only her saliva remained on his cock and balls. Afterward, they kissed again and she thanked him tenderly...and genuinely. And, he thanked her with the gentleness a man possesses after making love to a woman.

The three shared one last drink and when the conversation ran out, Charles and Kimm left Henri's house holding hands. They walked down the path to the three jugs tied to the palm trunk; down the beach, beyond the fresh water stream flowing into the Caribbean Sea; to their bungalow, never to see Henri again and never to forget him either.

Kimm was finally satiated, and now she needed to reconnect with Charles to let him know how much she loved him; so they fucked again that night before sleeping. They spent the next day enjoying each other's company, sunbathing naked and exploring the resort; reliving all of the events of the previous days. And, they spoke of Henri and wanted to find him to say goodbye, but they did not; because his words had meaning when he said, "When the sun rises it is over."

Early the next morning they checked out as the sun rose on their fifth day and began re-entering the modern world. Loading their bags into the car that had not been touched for almost five days; pulling into the airport parking lot after a long drive; boarding the jetliner that eventually lifted off and banked toward the north; climbing away from paradise and into their version of civilization.