After the Tournament

Story Info
Wife Bobbi has an adventure.
7.1k words
3.84
49.6k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob W
Rob W
6 Followers

The phone rang just as she was stepping out of the shower. She hadn't spoken to her husband since she left for the state tournament Wednesday night. From weigh-in Thursday morning until Saturday afternoon, it seemed to her that she had been going non-stop.

Now it was Saturday evening, and she had finally had a chance to take that well-earned long hot shower. Without bothering to dry off or even grab a towel, she had already run around the foot of the hotel bed to the phone by the second ring. "How the hell are ya, sweetie," she sang into the phone.

"Hi yourself, babe," said the female voice at the other end of the line.

"Oh, hi Deb. I thought it was the hubby."

"I figured. Listen, Bobbi, instead of just going to the hotel bar downstairs, it looks like we are going to some place James heard about, a couple of miles up the road. Can you be ready in an hour? We can all squeeze into the van and go over together."

"I'll see you out front," Bobbi replied.

She hung up the phone. Still dripping wet, she called home. No answer. He must have taken the kids out for dinner, she thought.

Drying off in front of the mirror, she paused to look at herself. At thirty-four, she really had never been in better shape. Five years of tae kwon do had kept her petite yet muscular form in great shape. Her dark all-over tan enhanced the look.

After blow-drying her light brown hair, now sun-bleached almost blond, she took in one more good look in the mirror. She still had that firm full round ass any college girl would die for. While her breasts had a little natural sag after breastfeeding two kids, they still had a lovely shape. They were topped with a pair of perfect 'pencil eraser' nipples. "very suckable," her husband had often said.

She looked for a moment in the mirror at her closely-trimmed bush, which her husband had helped her keep shaved between the legs. Then she stepped back and took in the whole picture, briefly. She could have passed for five or maybe even ten years younger. Certainly, her attitude was stuck at a perpetual 25 years old.

She looked in her suitcase for the little black dress and black thong panties that she had discovered her husband had packed for her. She was a surprised to have discovered them when she had first arrived and began to unpack. She had been even more surprised to discover that he had also included a pack on Trojans.

What was it that he had said as she was leaving? "Hope you have a good adventure. Tell me all the details when you get home." They had fantasized about this sort of thing a few times. She had even dressed sexy and flirted with other guys a few times while her husband watched, just to turn him on.

She had thought about it briefly as she had unpacked Wednesday night, but not since. There had been no time.

Okay, maybe she had thought about it once or twice. Thursday morning she had run into a guy from an Orlando club at the weigh-in. Bobbi thought she had caught him staring at her ass. She didn't mind, once she had gotten a good look at him. Tall lean and muscular; he was handsome, too. He couldn't be more than 25 or 26 years old, she had told herself.

Bobbi had let herself fantasize about maybe running into him later, but before her thoughts could get really interesting, she had been called to help out with some of the kids from her own club. By the time she had thought to take in another look for this guy, he had gone.

She had forgotten all about him until Saturday morning. Her competition already over, she had been helping coach some of the kids when she looked up and saw him again. He was maybe thirty feet away, packing his gear bag.

Bobbi watched him take off his uniform top to reveal a perfectly sculpted muscular chest and torso. She let her eyes wander over his abs, up his chest, over his shoulders and arms, as he slowly picked up and put on a tournament t-shirt. As his head emerged from the top, she thought she saw him looking back at her and smile.

She remembered what was in her suitcase and began thinking of the possibilities. She was just beginning to get aroused when she was once again called on to the floor to coach one of the kids.

Now, she finally had a moment or two to herself and Bobbi found herself thinking of him. Remembering his smile - had he really been looking her way, or was it just her imagination? No, he had been looking at her, smiling at her. She was sure of it.

Could she have really had him? What would he have really been like? Bobbi began to let her mind wander over and over again, recalling every detail of his athletic body. As she did so, she unconsciously began running her own hands over her own bare wet skin. Innocently enough at first, but as her thoughts continued, her hands lingered more and more on her erogenous zones - her neck, the sides of her breasts, her belly, the hollow in side her hips.

Bobbi lay down upon the bed and closed her eyes. Her thoughts and her hands continued to drift into deeper and deeper sexual territory. She imagined herself naked on that same bed, with him above her, kissing her neck; his strong hands exploring her body.

Her own hands now began their own exploration. Her right hand cupped her own right breast, giving it a firm squeeze. It then drifted over to the left, lightly raking her fingernails over valley in between. Bobbi held her left nipple between her thumb and index finger, and began to gently squeeze it, and roll it back and forth.

She imagined running her hands down his smooth naked body, coming to rest on his firm round ass. She thought of his large erection, pressing against her mons. Gripping him by the ass, she would alternately pull him up along her body, then push him down, forcing him to press the length of his cock against her inner lips and mons, gliding it up and down, lubricating its length with her juices.

Bobbi's left hand was now buried between her legs. With the heel of her palm, she pressed down against her pubic mound; the flat of her hand and fingers pressing hard against her wetness. She moved her hand in time with the motion of the cock, pressing and gliding past the very same area in her mind.

She imagined reaching one hand around to the massive erection, grasping it firmly by the base, and rubbing it up and down, along the full length of her pussy. First pressing it low between her swollen lips, right at her very entrance, then rubbing it upward all the way past her clit, then down again.

Her own hands followed this action in her mind. Her index, middle and ring fingers, held close together, began rubbing her in exactly the same way, in time with her imagined cock. They pressed low and deep, not quite entering her, then slowly up, between her velvety lips until they reached her now firm clit. Pausing but a moment, then slipping past the clit and stopping at the small trim patch of light brown hair above, and then repeating. Each pass over the sensitive little bud created an electric shockwave through her, causing her to gasp and shudder, stronger and stronger with each pass as she pressed firmer and firmer.

She now saw herself looking him deep in the eyes and pressing his hardness directly against her entrance. She imagined feeling him enter, and slide deep inside. Bobbi was entranced with the imagined feeling of being filled by this man. Her own three fingers now slipped into her hot wet entrance. She began moving them in and out, pressing against the upper inside wall of her sex, pressing her palm firmly against her clit.

Her hands matched the cock in her imagination stroke for stroke, in and out; in and out; in and out, pressing firmer, reaching deeper. She imagined his hardness pressing against her clit as he would slide back out, and then plunge deep, all the way into her.

Bobbi's breathing intensified. Her right hand now pinched her nipples harder, then moved down her torso, pressing firmly, down to her mound. Her left hand still furiously sliding in and out, her right hand now spread her smoothly-shaved outer lips, allowing her swollen inner lips and clit to protrude more.

Bobbi imagined feeling the man above her thrust deep and tense up, his massive organ wildly jerking deep inside of her, flooding her with its warm liquid. At that same moment, Bobbi also came, in wave after wave of orgasm. It seemed to last forever. She ran her fingernails lightly over her thighs, and then relaxed with a quiet smile.

After just a few minutes, reality set in, once again. Bobbi opened her eyes, looked at the clock, and realized that she had better get moving. After all, it was time to go out and celebrate all those hard-won medals with her friends.

Looking at that little black dress, she began to ask herself if she should put it on, or just wear jeans. After all, she was going to be out with her friends. What could she possibly do with them right there, watching?

"Oh, what the hell," she finally said out loud. Maybe I can still have a little fun, she thought as she pulled the black thong up over hips, and slid the dress over her head. Her hour was up, and she knew they would be waiting for her in James' van, out front.

Bobbi stepped out the front door and paused a moment to look at the little hotel courtyard. All of the rooms opened onto a lush, beautifully landscaped area, complete with secluded benches and a large gazebo, which contained a hot-tub. The hot-tub was closest to her room, within just a few feet of her door.

She had thought about how convenient that was when she had first checked into her room. She usually enjoyed relaxing in the hot water and jets of a hot-tub after competing, but just hadn't gotten around to doing it this time. For a moment, she was beginning to think about going back into the room and changing into a swimsuit. Maybe she would just relax in the tub, instead of going out.

"Come on, Bobbi. We've all been waiting for you." It was Debbie. Bobbi shut the door and walked quickly to meet her friend. "Wow, look at you," Deb said.

They walked to the far end of the courtyard, went through the lobby door, past the front desk and out the main doors where Carlton had the van waiting. She climbed into the side door, and took the back seat, alongside Deb.

There were six, altogether: Carlton, their instructor; Eric, a long-time student; Ken and Jennifer, a married couple attending their first state competition; along with Deb and Bobbi.

After about a ten minute drive, they arrived at the nightclub. It was still fairly early, but the place was already full of people. Carlton explained that he had heard that it was a popular college student night spot, and was about the best place in town that would not be dead early on a Saturday night.

The place vibrated with dance music and colored lights. It had a rather upscale look for a popular college hangout. Bobbi could see the place was large. It had a huge central bar. To the right was a big dance floor, already crowded with people. To the left tables and booths against the far left wall. Beyond the bar, at the far wall, was a raised stage. There was no band up there this evening. The stage was being used as a second dance floor.

The group made its way to the back of the bar, by the stage. Carlton paid for the first round. Bobbi had her usual, "sex on the beach."

Before Bobbi could finish her drink, Deb grabbed her hand and puller her to the stage. As she began dancing, she closed her eyes, and let the music flow through her. She finished her drink in one gulp, and just let herself go with the throbbing rhythm of the music.

After a few minutes, Bobbi opened her eyes and realized that position on the stage provided her with an excellent view of the rest of the club. She looked out over the main dance floor, to her left. The crowd was thick; full of young good-looking men and women. Most appeared to be in their twenties.

Her eyes eventually fell on a group of four good looking guys who appeared to be watching her. She stared back, with her most hungry, sexy look. She began moving in a slow, sensuous way moving her whole body to the music. The guys were all grinning now. One raised his glass in her direction.

"Okay," Bobbi thought. "This looks promising. I just need to get over there without the rest of the group noticing."

Bobbi stepped down off the stage, and walked to the end of the bar, where Deb had already joined the rest of the group. She ordered another "sex on the beach" and drank it down fast.

"I'm going to the bathroom. Then I think I'll have a look around," she told Deb.

Bobbi made her way in the direction of the restroom, then looked back at her friends. No one was watching, so she quickly turned and headed for the main dance floor. She quickly took up a position near the group of guys she had spotted earlier. Once again, she closed her eyes and began moving to the music in a most sensual sort of way. 'Fucking the music,' her husband had once called it.

When she opened her eyes, Bobbi found she had been joined by one of the four. He was tall, about six feet. He had a handsome face, with blue eyes and light brown hair. His body was lean and muscular. And, he really knew how to dance!

Bobbi looked him right in the eye, and he began matching her moves. Closer and closed they inched, until they were almost touching. The drinks and loud music had begun to loosen her up. She was feeling very sexual, very aroused. Before she even realized it, she was pressed up against him, grinding together.

At this point, she had no conscious thought, just the music, the general feeling of arousal and the tactile feeling of the firm body pressed against her. Gradually, Bobbi became aware of this young man's hands running along the sides of her body, over her hips, and down to her ass. Holding her by the ass, he pressed himself against her. Bobbi pressed back, grinding to the music. Through her tight thin dress, she could feel his large erection pressing against her belly.

He leaned his head down. She could feel his hot breath on her neck. "I'm Brad," he said. "I was watching you earlier, and I like the way you move."

"My name's Bobbi, and I can tell you like the way I move. If this big thing against my belly is any indication, you must like it a lot. By the way, I like the way you move, too."

As they continued to grind, Bobbi became acutely aroused. She could feel her nipples stiffen, and enjoyed the feeling of pressing them into Brad's lower chest. Her pussy was swelling and her panties were soaked. She realized that, just maybe, she might be able to make this fantasy real after all.

As they danced together, Brad maneuvered Bobbi through the crowded floor right up against the far right wall. Partially hidden from the lights, and concealed from the rest of the club by packed crowd on the floor, they became more bold. Brad backed Bobbi up against the wall, and continued to grind against her. To anyone bothering to notice, it would have appeared as if they were fucking upright to the music.

Brad ran his hands along the sides of Bobbi's body, still undulating to the music. Her short skirt had been riding high on the thighs from her moves on the dance floor. Normally, Bobby would have been pulling her skirt back down every few minutes. But tonight, knowing her panties and the hot flesh they concealed were less than an inch out of sight was an additional turn-on.

Brad's hands ran down along the outside of her bare thighs. He gave them a gentle squeeze as he nuzzled Bobbi's neck.

"I want you," Brad whispered under his breath into her ear.

The words sent a gentle shudder through her body, centered between her legs. Bobbi leaned her head over and began to nibble Brad's earlobe. Brad's right hand inched to the inside, and up her thigh, finding its way easily under the raised skirt to Bobbi's warm wet satin-covered sex.

"You are making me very, very hot," she replied.

Brad traced his middle finger along the groove in Bobbi's panties formed by her damp outer lips. He could feel the damp heat radiating from her cleft.

"I know. I can feel it," he whispered back. Brad ran his hand up a few inches higher. Finding the elastic top of her low-cut panties, he inched his hand beneath. He felt the small patch of soft fur slide between his fingers as he inched lower. Bobbi held her breath in anticipation, her mind begging him to move just a little faster, to touch her where she desperately needed to be touched.

She felt his middle finger reach its mark, gently tracing down the groove of her now swollen inner lips, and then back again to her firm little bud. He pressed his fingers gently into her, tracing back again toward her warm wet entrance. As she felt his finger enter her, Bobbi parted her legs a little to accommodate him. Brad began a slow rocking motion, gliding his finger in and out, his thumb lightly pressing against her stiffened clit, circling gently.

Bobbi could feel the pressure and the heat of orgasm building within her. Her breathing grew heavy, then grew into gasping. She drew in a quick, sharp breath with each stroke. Bobbi arms, already wrapped around Brad, squeezed him as she felt her knees begin to shake and buckle. She let out a low moan, her pussy tightening its grip on Brad's finger as she came.

Brad slowly withdrew his damp hand, up past the trim patch of fur, pressing against her belly as it slid out from the confines of Bobbi's panties. Bobbi looked into Brad's eyes, swallowed hard despite her dry mouth, and then kissed him deeply.

Bobbi knew she had to have more. But how could she get him back to the hotel without the others knowing? She could not think straight just then. Too much stimulation. And besides, she really did need to use the restroom now!

"I've got to go to the ladies' room," she said. "Find us a table on the other side?"

Brad nodded his agreement and smiled a sexy smile. Bobbi made her way to the ladies room. As she waited in line, she began to assess the possibilities. Maybe she could go home with him? Obviously that would not work. Her head was swimming with excitement over the very idea. She was also still extremely aroused. She began pressing her thighs together as she thought.

She would give him her hotel and room number, and ask him to follow her after she left with her friends. Maybe wait 30 minutes or so first, just in case some of her friends wanted to talk. That would be long enough to get rid of them, she thought. Yes, that might work.

In the stall, she slipped off her soaking wet thong. After she finished peeing and cleaning up, she began to masturbate, trying to imaging what that large hard cock of Brad's would be like inside her. The din of the other women in line soon brought her back to reality, and Bobbi stood up and began to pull her thong back up her thighs. Then, she stopped, and pulled it back down. It was just too wet to be comfortable. And, it might prove fun to go without.

Leaving her panties behind, Bobbi walked quickly to the other side of the club, where the tables and booths were set up. She quickly found Brad seated at a table near the corner of the room. It was one of those tall tables with a round top, with two tall barstool chairs. Although it was not as private as a booth, it was sufficiently secluded, being in the corner, to allow her to be bold.

She took her seat by Brad, and she began to get that fluttering feeling of arousal again. Brad asked if she wanted a drink. She smiled, and had a slightly wicked idea. "Yes," she replied, "but lets play a little game at the same time."

"Sounds intriguing," Brad replied.

"First, you guess what color my panties are. If you're right, you win a prize."

"What's the prize?" Brad asked.

"You get what's in them," Bobbi replied.

"Well, I know it's a thong. I could feel that much out on the dance floor. Do I get to feel of them again to get a hint?"

Rob W
Rob W
6 Followers
12