After The Train

Story Info
'Daddy' and 'daughter' meet for disciplne and fun.
4.5k words
4.31
57.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my Star.

*

The 'phone rang just before 6 o'clock on Saturday evening. I muttered a few choice imprecations under my breath as I stood up to answer it.

'Hello.' I said. I never say 'Smith residence' or give my number. Most of the time they are cold calls from some marketing agency and I have no time for them. I am always polite to the person on the other end, after all, he or she is only doing their job. But I am firm.

'Hello Daddy,' whispered a girlish voice on the other end. 'I've been a naughty girl.'

My cock gave an involuntary twitch. She might call me 'Daddy' but this wasn't my daughter, Janet. This had to be my 'NOT daughter, Janet'. It had been just over a week since we had met on the train to Bradford and had discovered things about ourselves, and each other, that would have surprised anyone who knew us. I had considered 'phoning her several times but the number she had given me was that of her home and I knew that she still lived with her mother. I didn't want to get into any involved questions about who I was, where had I met her daughter and so on, so I had sat back and hoped that Janet would call me when she could.

My heart began beating faster as I replied 'What have you done?'

'I have been masturbating at school and my teacher caught me. She says that I should be ashamed of myself and that she had a good mind to call my father. I gave her your number.'

'Why were you masturbating when you should have been attending to your class work, you bad girl?' I asked.

'I was thinking of you, Daddy, and I couldn't help myself. I've done it nine times this week.'

'Then what do you think that we should do about this naughtyness?' I asked.

'I should be punished, Daddy. I should be whipped hard until my little bottom is red all over. And I should be made to beg your forgiveness and I should have to make it up to you.'

It was only moments but my cock was rock-hard just from thinking of Janet's bottom being soundly whipped and her begging for forgiveness.

'You should come here to receive your punishment, you wicked girl.' I said. 'You have the address. I shall expect you within the hour!'

'Yes Daddy,' she whispered. 'But I can be there much sooner that that.'

'What do you mean?' I asked, as I knew that she lived on an estate on the other side of Bradford.

'I'm standing outside your house.' she replied. 'I'm using my mobile.'

I could hear her give a little giggle as she said this.

'Come on in then, you little minx. For jumping to the conclusion that I would welcome you any time that you chose to come here deserves more punishment. I have better things to do than to take care of your discipline on a Saturday evening.'

She rang the bell before I could open the door and there she stood. She was so lovely. Long dark hair, wavy but well controlled. Big hazel eyes and lips that pouted as though begging to be kissed. A small, straight nose with slightly flaring nostrils. Her breasts were high and firm and her blouse was cut low so that it exposed her cleavage. A small waist flaring out into beautifully rounded hips amd bottom. I couldn't see her legs because she was standing too close to me but I remembered them well from the train. Smooth tapering thighs, dimpled knees, well-shaped calves, trim ankles and dainty feet. In other words, a Goddess in human form. I smiled and stood back.

'Come in Janet. You are a sight for sore eyes.' She smiled back and walked into the hall-way. I reached out my hand to her and she took it and pulled herself in close.

'I have thought about every minute of every day.' she said. 'I ache for you. Please say that you feel the same.'

I put my arms around her and pulled her tightly to me.

'I have spent every day wondering if we would ever be together again,' I said. 'And now you are here. Now everything is perfect.' I drew her into the lounge and steered her toward one of the easy chairs.

'Can't I sit on the settee with you?' she asked plaintively. 'I want to be close to you.'

What could I say? I drew her down onto the settee and she sighed and leaned in to me.

'I have thought of nothing else but you since we met.' she whispered. 'It was so wonderful being with you in our little compartment and you were so good to me. I just want to spend all my time with you.'

I wrapped my arms around her, turned her face up to me and lost myself in the softness of her lips. Her mouth opened to me and I felt her tongue flickering into my mouth. We both fought over who could delve deepest into the other and I felt that she was drinking my soul. Her mouth was so sweet, so passionate that I wanted to remain locked to her forever. But all things come to an end and we had to break off to breath.

'Please, Daddy,' she murmured. 'Can I stay with you tonight? Mummy has gone to visit her boy-friend and won't be home until Sunday night. I can stay if you want me to.'

My happiness knew no bounds. I had Janet to myself for the next twenty-four hours.

'Of course you can stay here.' I answered. 'It will be just us two again. Just as it was in our compartment.'

I could see the naked joy on her face as she looked into my eyes and she hugged me as tightly as she could.

'All night with my Daddy.' She breathed. 'So many things to do. But,' she said, 'before we do anythig else I must pee. Can I use your bathroom?'

The thought flashed into my head in an instant. 'I have a better idea, if you are willing.' I said.

She looked up at me with a puzzled look in her eyes. 'What do you mean?' she asked.

'I will show you the bathroom,' I answered. 'Follow me.'

I took her upstairs to the bathroom and showed her in. She started toward the toilet but I stopped her and said 'Take off your panties and sit on the end of the bath with your feet up on the sides.'

Fortunately my bath is quite a big, old-fashioned one set in an even larger box. She looked puzzled but did as I asked and I took off my shoes and climbed into the bath facing her. I had a close up view of her pussy, pink and slightly puffy with the outer lips standing out slightly showing the first signs of her arousal.

I took hold of her hips and said 'Now you can start to pee.'

'But I'll do it all over you!' she objected.

'Trust your Daddy.' I said. 'Now start peeing.'

She began to produce a little dribble, embarrassed I expect at having this intimate thing observed so closely by someone else. I leaned forward until my mouth touched her pussy at which she flinched and stopped.

'Don't stop.' I said. 'I want it all.' and I fastened my open mouth to her pussy and began to lick her pussy lips and to apply a gentle suction. I couldn't see her face but I heard her gasp and then her hands took hold of my head and pulled it firmly into her body.

Now she began again to pee and I felt the first dribbles flow over my tongue. It was slightly salty and hot and tasted like nectar. I swallowed it down and was rewarded with a stronger flow that burst against the back of my throat. Once again I swallowed, and again, and again, each swallow making it necessary for me to apply more suction to her pussy.

She began to make a whimpering noise at the back of her throat and she closed her thighs tightly onto the sides of my head and pulled me even closer. I could feel her pushing her pussy against my open-mouthed face.

'Oh! Suck me, suck me, don't stop, suck me!' she gasped grinding her pussy against my open mouth.

As the flow of her pee began to diminish she pulled me even closer and her grinding became faster and more frantic. Finally as the last drops were dribbling onto my tongue she shuddered and said 'Oh my God! I'm cumming!' and I was delighted to receive a strong spurt of a different nectar, sweeter and quite slippery, from a point in her pussy somewhat lower down. She was ejaculating into my mouth. The joy! I didn't know that she was a 'squirter' in fact I thought that it was a myth, but here she was, squirting into my mouth!

I sucked and sucked as though there was no tomorrow until with a great sigh and a final shudder she released her hold on my head and pushed me away. 'No more' she gasped. 'I can't take any more now.'

I sat back on my heels and looked up at her. Her face was flushed a rosy red, a red which spread down her neck onto her chest. Her nipples stood out like little acorns and her chest was heaving as she tried to regain her breath. Her pussy was swollen and glistening, her clitoris standing out like a tiny cock.

'I have never cumm so hard in my life.' she said. 'What are you doing to me?'

'I am trying to give you the same sort of pleasure that you gave to me last time.' I said. 'You took me in your mouth and made love to my cock in a way that I have never known before. The least that I can do is to give back some of the pleasure that you gave to me.'

I stood up in the bath, looked down and said 'Look. Not a drop wasted. All that came out of you went into me and it will be a part of me for ever.'

I helped her off the end of the bath and led the way downstairs.

'Do you mind if I rest for a while before you give me my punishment?' she asked. 'I will keep quiet and not disturb you.'

'Of course you may' I told her. 'While you rest I will make a drink for us and get things ready in the dining-room.'

While Janet rested on the settee I went into the kitchen and made us a pot of tea. While in there I took from a store cupboard a length of soft nylon rope and, after some consideration, a table-tennis bat left over from a Christmas game several years before. I never knew why I had kept it but there was always the feeling that 'it would come in useful' one day. I felt that today was the day!

I took the tray with the pot, milk, sugar and mugs and put them on the coffee table in front of the settee.

Janet looked up at me with a smile. 'You know how to make a girl happy, don't you?' she said.

'I have a good idea of what makes you happy,' I replied and then I showed her the other items that I had brought in.

Her eyes widened and then she turned to me and said with a grin 'I'll have my tea first if you don't mind. I don't want it to get cold.'

For the next few minutes we sat like any ordinary couple, chatting and drinking our tea.

'You know,' she said. 'No-one ever did for me what you did up in the bathroom. I've heard of water sports and so on but I was never interested. Now I have to revise my opinion about the whole thing. I had such a great cumm and it was so fast! Can I do it for you sometime?'

'We have all night and most of tomorrow to play with so I'm sure that we will be able to try that and quite a lot of other things before you have to leave.' I told her. 'Now, if you've finished we have some chastisement to get underway.'

She changed immediately into the naughty, aprehensive little girl that was to be her role. 'Oh, Daddy, I'm so frightened. Are you going to punish me?'

'Indeed I am you bad girl. You should be ashamed to be caught masturbating in class. You will have to be thoroughly spanked until you beg my forgiveness. Now come with me into the dining-room. You will have to bend over so that I can spank you properly.'

We went into the next room and I showed her the dining table. 'You must take off your skirt and your blouse and stand up against the table.'

'Yes Daddy. I'm so sorry Daddy, I promise that I won't do it again.'

She slipped off her skirt and blouse and stood there in her bra, suspender-belt, stockings and heels. She had not put her panties back on after our trip to the bathroom. I caught my breath when I saw again the perfection of her buttocks, so smooth and rounded and flawless. Then she stepped over and stood facing the table which came up to her hips. She leaned over a little and supported her weight on her hands.

'Is this where you want me, Daddy?' she asked in a little voice.

'Yes, right there. Now you must lie on the table and stretch your hands out to the other side.'

She did this and in bending thrust her bottom out toward me. I almost gave up the game then and simply wanted to thrust my cock to the hilt into her pussy, but she was expecting, and entitled, to have a lot of stimulation before we got down to the business of fucking.

'Spread your legs apart so that all your weight is resting on the table.' I told her.

She did so and relaxed on the table top and looked round and gave me a smile. I bent down and passed a loop of the rope around each ankle and fastened them loosely to the table legs.

'Are you comfortable?' I asked as I walked round to the other side of the table.

'Oh yes, Daddy. I'm so comfy that I could go to sleep.'

'No sleep for you my girl,' I said as I slipped the rope around each wrist and fastened them to the other table legs. She was now restrained so that she could only move a few inches in any direction with her legs spread wide apart and her arms pulled out to the opposite corners of the table.

I walked back to her side of the table and looked down at her. The sheer perfection of her body took my breath away. Every part by itself was perfect and all together she was beyond perfection. And she was all mine to do anything with that I wanted.

I stood behind her and put on a stern voice. 'Now Janet, how many times did you masturbate in school?'

'Nine times, Daddy.'

'And how many smacks should I give you for each time?'

'One, Daddy?' she said hopefully.

I swatted her bottom with my hand. 'You will receive an extra five for that my girl. I am going to punish you, not reward you! I think that five smacks for each time, that's forty-five smacks and then another five for being silly makes fifty. Do you agree?'

'Yes, Daddy. I do deserve it because I have been so naughty. But will you make it better when it is over, Daddy? I need to know that you have forgiven me.' 'When it is over, if I think that you are truly sorry, you will be forgiven.'

'I'm ready Daddy. Ready for you to punish me. Don't worry if I cry and don't stop however much I beg you. But if I really can't take any more punishment I will say 'finish' and then you must stop. Is that OK?'

I felt a surge of emotion that I did not recognise and could not rationalise. I was going to inflict pain on this beautiful young woman for no reason. I just wanted to love her and give her pleasure, but the pleasure that she wanted she derived from pain! And the thought of giving her pleasure in this way was making my heart beat faster and my palms were sweating.

I looked down at those perfect white globes that I was about to desecrate and, I couldn't help myself, I dropped to my knees behind here, placed my hands on them and eased them apart so that her tiny rear hole came into view. I could not resist leaning forward and tracing it's circumference with my tongue. Her musky smell filled my nostrils and pure lust for her filled my mind. I buried my face between those perfect orbs and kissed her anus and tasted the earthy musk of her.

I wanted to stay there forever, breathing in the mixed essences of her young, female body but she gave a sigh of pleasure and said 'Daddy, you must punish me first before making me feel better. There will be plenty of time for this after I am truly repentant.'

'You are right Janet, plenty of time for us.' I rose and stripped off my clothes so that I stood naked behind her, my cock straining from my body and bouncing with each rapid beat of my heart. Already a string of pre-cum was depending from the tip. I had never been so aroused.

I positioned myself to her left and faced her. Her beautiful bottom was in profile before me, white and virginal in it's perfection. 'Are you ready?' I asked in a husky voice.

'Yes Daddy. Punish me now.' she said.

I raised the bat and then brought it down sharply against her left buttock. She jerked forward as the loud crack echoed through the room. Instantly a rosy bloom showed against the white perfection. I shifted position slightly and gave another smack onto her right buttock which soon matched the appearance of the other. I followed this up with another four sharp whacks on her right and then moved back to the left and gave her four more.

Janet was breathing deeply but, after the first movement, had not so much as twitched. But I could see that she was holding tightly onto the ropes that bound her hands. She was pulling on them and was clearly bracing herself for the next series of blows.

Her bottom was now a fiery red and I could feel the heat radiating from it when I put my hand close. I stroked her cheeks and slipped my hand between her legs and cupped her pussy. She was already very wet and her pusssy lips were firm against my hand. I used my fingers to part them slightly to allow my middle finger to slip inside her vagina which was hot and tight. Now Janet moaned and pushed back onto my hand.

'Oh Daddy, please don't do that to me yet. I don't deserve pleasure until I have been sufficiently punished. Please continue beating me so that I will be truly sorry for my misbehavior.'

'Very well. You shall have no more pleasure until the punishment is over.'

I moved directly behind her and brought a swift blow down onto the side of her right buttock and then, with a back-hand swing, one onto her left. I swiftly showered another four on each side, now making her twitch with every blow.

She was making a tiny 'Uh! Uh!' sound with each stroke and sweat was beading her back.

I examined her bottom closely and was dismayed to see that there were sharply defined lines where the edges of the bat had caught her soft flesh. No blood showed but, where the lines crossed, the flesh looked blood-red. I could not continue to use this implement without doing actual damage to her skin.

'Janet,' I said. 'You have had sufficient punishment with the bat now so I will continue with my hand. I want to feel your bottom twitch with each blow and I can't do that through the bat. Do you understand? This is not to make it easier for you but is solely so that I can derive more pleasure from your punishment.'

'Yes Daddy. You must punish me however you see fit. I am such a naughty girl that nothing will be too severe for me.'

I took a moment to smooth my hand over her bottom and feel the heat caused by the punishment. I held back from touching her pussy, though I wanted nothing more, as she had asked for me to give her no more pleasure.

I cupped my hand and gave a couple of sharp slaps to her bottom. The noise was quite loud but it didn't sting my hand much so for the next four on each side I held my hand flat and open. This made less noise but the sting was definitely sharper.

She began to whimper and writhe as the blows fell and I heard her murmuring 'No, no, no.' but she had said that I should continue unless she said 'finish' so I ignored her pleas.

'That is thirty smacks. Do you really deserve another twenty?' I asked.

'Yes Daddy,' she replied in a shaky voice. 'I was such a bad girl and made my Daddy so disappointed in me. I must receive my full punishment.'

I really didn't want to continue because every blow to my lovely girl was a blow to my heart but she really wanted this so I had to continue. I decided to give the last twenty without pause so that it would be over as soon as possible.

I stood at her left side again and leaned on the table to support myself then began alternately smacking the left, then right buttocks. I smacked swiftly and counted out loud 'Thirty-one, thirty-two, thirty-three, ........' leaving no pause between blows.

Janet began to cry as the blows fell unremittingly and half uttered the words 'No more, no more!' between sobs but I ignored her pleas and finally reached 'Fifty!'

I stopped and dropped to my knees behind her. I gently stroked her flaming buttocks and kissed her desecrated beauty. I laid my cheek against her bottom and murmured soothing words.

12